𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑨𝑹 • γ€Œ 𝑲𝑡𝒀 𝑿...

By starrysnite

β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ π™’π™π™šπ™§π™š.. π™©π™π™š π™π™šπ™‘π™‘ 𝙖𝙒 𝙄? ❞ βˆ˜β‚Šβœ§β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ§β‚Šβˆ˜ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-f... More

Intro !! Woohoo !!
Your Bitchass Woke Up Late
I Don't Think We're In Kansas Anymore..
WHAT THE HEL- Wait Nvm It's Only A Chipmunk
Exercising - Your Worst Enemy.
As Dumb As A Roc- Boulder.
Worst Cooks In Ameri- Japan
Mr. Fox Beats Your Ass
Cancelled Sabito On Twitter
Surprise Party
R.I.P., Tanjirou's Long Hair
Old Friend
How To Kick Balls: 101
Sleepover
Haganezuka With The 'Tude
Kazumi Worries For Your Bowels
In The Depths
a/n (not rly tho, just me complaining)
Fedora Fucker
That's A Lot Of Damage!
Disney Princess
Overdramatic
Enter: Boar Bitch
Eeny Meeny Miney Moe...
Sherlock Holmes
Knee Murderer
WikiHow: To Flip Off A Lower Moon
Hang In There! (Literally!)
The Hashira's Reenactment Of Judge Judy
You Threatened.. Muzan Kibutsuji?
Get That Away From Me!
Pathetic Attempt At Charades
Mission Impossible!
Girls Don't Fart
Six In The Morning
Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bakey!
Resentment
Truths Revealed
You Screw Yourself Over
Haganezuka Throws A Tantrum
Au Revoir!
All Aboard!
Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite!
Trouble In Paradise
Eyes Opened
Let's Make A Deal
Reunited At Last
Traitor
Bitter Goodbyes
Zombie
A Father's Love
You Turn Into An Old Man
Zenitsu's Stomach Goes Through World War III
Awkward Conversations 101
Shenanigans But Make It Fancy
Getting Blackmailed By A Toddler! Whoopee!
Who Doesn't Love Getting Slammed Into Fourteen Walls?
Second Guessing
The Hardest Thing
Eli Having No Sense Of Direction
The Return of The Psychopathic Swordsmith
Revealing The Truth
Life Without You
Enter: Flamboyant Bitch
Mission Impossible-er
Flashy Lights
Inosuke Goes Through Puberty
Another Day, Another Blackmail
Meeting
Eli Gets Extremely Humbled
DΓ©jΓ  VuοΏΌ
Disoriented
Slandering Eli, Pt. 2719
im alive !! woo!! (a/n)
The Emergence
That One Britney Spears Song
Broken Record
Enter: The First Wife
Lucky Is She
Missing
At Long Last
His Perspective
After The Storm
Heart to Heart
Slipped Out
Room Arrest
The Great Ice Cream War - Chocolate Vs. Vanilla
Training Dummy
Not-So Sleeping Beauty
No Ifs, Ands, Or Buts
Into The Village
Mohawk Boy
Read The Room
You're Not Schizophrenic, Are You?
The Key
A Puny Crow Kicks Your Ass
Fucked Up Version Of Excalibur
Oh No, He's Hot!
Oogies!
Somebody, Fix The Wifi..
You're Single, Aren't You?
Hips Don't Lie!
In Which: You Drown Like The Titanic

Karma, Bitch!

1K 62 20
By starrysnite

(not so) big chapter 80!
only 20 more to go until 100 ;)

thank you for sticking around with me this far <3

WARNING: Swearing , Blood , Violence

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

You bit down onto your cheek with all of your might, making blood immediately ooze out. You silently winced, before spitting it right into Gyutaro's face.

As his bloodcurdling scream filled your ears, you forced yourself to let out scream as well, even thought if it felt as if your throat was on fire, "INNNOOOOOSSUUUKKEEEE!!!"

Blood had begun to spill from your eyes and ears once more, making it feel as if your head was about to split into two. You were surprised it didn't happen sooner, but it still didn't stop the inevitable.

Your scream had gained the attention of the boy in question, along with all of your other companions. You took a deep breath, before yelling out once more, "RUUUN!!! RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN!! GYUTARO IS GOING TO STAB YOOOOUUU!! RUUUUNNN!!"

The entirety of your body was shaking uncontrollably, and you couldn't help but let it happen. Your ears started to ring, but you wouldn't let that stop you.

Gyutaro began to struggle only because of your blood, and you were inwardly thanking your godforsaken blood for it.

Gyutaro let out a scream before impaling both of your shoulders this time, rather than the singular one. It was obvious he wasn't trying to kill you, since he needed to take you back alive.

Even so, another wave of pain coursed through your body, but you didn't dare let out a scream of pain. Instead, it only forced your determination to grow.

You strengthened your hold on him as you yelled at the top of your lungs with your hoarse voice, "GYUUUUTAAARROOOOO!!!"

At the very same time, he let out a scream, "WAAAAAAGGHHHHHH!!!!"

At this point, tears had started to fall once more, your emotions having caught up to you. Adrenaline was coursing through your veins at unimaginable speeds as you fought to keep Gyutaro down.

But of course, you didn't have enough strength to counter an Upper Moon. He mustered up enough strength to throw you aside, sending you skidding across the dirt ground.

You let out a yell of pain as you slammed into a wall, before rubble fell around you. Soon enough, your vision had begun to blur, and you could make out Gyutaro's blurry figure exiting your sight.

Your breathing started to quicken as you spiraled into a panic, your thoughts overtaking you without hesitation.

'..I wasn't able to stop him after all. Because of me.. Inosuke is in grave danger.. and so is everyone else..'

'Come on, (Y/N). Get up. Grab your sword. You have to!'

'It's the same as always, you don't get a choice! Just because you saved Uzui, doesn't mean you get to slack off now! You have to do this, (Y/N)! You have to get your sorry ass up off of the ground, and you have to make sure everyone is okay!'

You paused.

'..but I'm so tired.'

'..so, so tired.'

You shook your head aggressively to dismiss the self deprecating thoughts, only to wince by the shot of pain that made its way through your body. You winced, and let out a cry.

Your head began to lull forwards and backwards as your eyes began to droop. This meant only one thing: that your adrenaline was finally wearing off.

Just as you were about to let the realm of unconscious welcome you, you jerked back fully awake upon the sound of fingers snapping in front of you.

"...ey!"

You quirked a brow, attempting to make out the figure in front of you.

"Hey, ...ou!"

You squeezed your eyes shut, before opening them once more, trying to get rid of the blurriness.

"Hey, you! (Y/N)!"

Your vision slowly started to come back, but all you could make out was that the figure had pearly white hair.

"I see your eyes are open! Stop being so unflashy and answer me!"

Your vision had finally fully returned, revealing none other than the sound Hashira, Uzui Tengen. The major detail though, was that he still had both of his arms.

Before you could answer, you began to have a coughing fit, right onto his face. During it, you had coughed up pure blood, making him recoil in disgust.

"HEY! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! COVER YOUR DAMN MOUTH WHEN YOU COUGH, BRAT!!"

Once your coughing fit was over, you nonchalantly said, "You should be thanking me, old man.. I saved your goddamn arm and got my ass busted."

Uzui crossed his arms, "Well, it was very flamboyant of you to save my arm. So.. I'll flamboyantly thank you for doing so."

You quirked a small smile, "..it feels good."

Uzui furrowed his brows while looking at you as if you were an alien, "What? What are you going on about? Did you hit your head?"

You shook your head, wincing a bit from the movement, "No— well, yeah I probably did but.. that's not the reason why I'm saying this.."

You looked up at him, tears pricking your eyes, "It feels good to have saved your arm. It felt good to save Rengoku from getting impaled as well.."

You looked back down, "..it hurts. Mentally and physically. To try and save everyone all the time. It's tiring. But.. when I make the slightest change, it makes me feel somewhat better."

You frowned, your voice shaking, "Everything hurts. I don't think I've been in this much pain before.."

"..so I want to give those demons as much hell as I can. No matter what it takes."

『✦』

After hearing you yell to him, Inosuke was on alert. He started to speed up as much as he could, with Daki's head still in hand.

Within his boar mask, beads of sweat glided down his forehead as he cautiously continued to sprint. He then scoffed, "HAAH? ME, GETTING STABBED? WON'T HAPPEN!! GUAHAHA!!"

His footsteps tapped upon the rooftops as Daki cursed him out, "SHITHEAD BOAR!! LET ME GO!! LET ME GO!! DON'T YOU DARE HOLD ON TO MY HEAD SO CASUALLY!!"

She attempted to bite him, but he merely just smacked her right across the face, "GUAHAAHAH!! THAT ATTACK WAS AS DULL AS SHIT!! YOU MAY NOT BE DEAD, BUT YOU TURNED INTO A WEAKLING AFTER I CUT OFF YOUR HEAD, YOUR VITAL POINT!!"

Suddenly, he felt the hair on his neck stand up as chills started to litter his body. He shuddered upon doing so, his gut telling him that something bad was about to happen. He skid to a stop, making Daki let out a yelp of surprise.

Inosuke whipped his head around instantly, and when he did, his heart dropped. Just a few feet away from him, was none other than a charging Gyutaro.

Not too far behind him, was Tanjirou and Eli, who both yelled to Inosuke desperately, "HOLY SHIT!! INOSUKE, WATCH OUT!! MAD DEMON ON YOUR TRAIL!!"

Without even thinking, he put all his weight into his feet, before jumping off the building altogether to avoid the livid demon. As he did so, he started to boast, "HAHAH!! I SAW THAT COMING!! HAHA- WHAT?!"

Daki started to cry within his arms, fed up with his actions, "DAMN BOAR HEAD!! WAAAAHH!! LET ME GO, LET ME GO!! YOUR DIRTY HANDS ARE GOING TO MAKE MY SKIN BREAK OUT!!"

However, he had boasted way too early, for Gyutaro jumped right after him. His heart dropped out of panic once more the closer Gyutaro got. It's not like Inosuke could dodge an incoming attack if Gyutaro sent one, because he was midair.

Before he knew it, he felt a wave of pain course through his back, making him let out a wince of pain. Daki's head immediately fell to the ground, to which Gyutaro caught on time.

Inosuke fell to the ground like a ton of bricks, and as a full result, he had gotten slashed across his entire back. Honestly, it was a major improvement from being stabbed, but still was lethal nonetheless.

Tanjirou immediately shouted out of concern, with his eyes practically bulging out of their sockets, "INOSUKKEE!!!"

Eli slightly widened his eyes as cold sweat glided down his face. Sōta clasped a hand over his mouth in shock, before grasping his sword even tighter.

Tanjirou started to blurt out words in a panic, "W-WHY IS HE HERE!? (Y/N) AND UZUI-SAN SHOULD'VE—" He abruptly halted his words, feeling his heart drop even further. He whipped his head around, desperately trying to spot the both of you, but was unsuccessful.

The only thing he could trace back to you, was the smell of your blood coming from Gyutaro. What made him gag was the fact he had so much of your blood's scent on him, it was like he swam in it.

He shook his head in disbelief as he clasped a hand over his mouth, "N-No.. That.. That c-couldn't have.." Eli began to shake Tanjirou on his shoulders, "What do you mean!? What happened to (Y/N) and Uzui!?"

Tanjirou pressed his lips into a thin line as he looked into Eli's icy eyes, "I.. I don't know. But.. Gyutaro is covered in (Y/N)'s blood..!"

Eli pulled back immediately, his eyes slowly widening. Before he could even answer, Zenitsu and Sōta screamed at the top of their lungs, "WATCH OUT!!"

Before they all knew it, Daki's obi was tearing the building apart, making it collapse. Before they all could get caught under the rubble, Zenitsu got the opportunity to push Tanjirou off, making him avoid it. Eli however, wasn't as lucky as him.

As Tanjirou fell down to the ground, he could only watch as his friends prepared for their inevitable fates.

The next thing the burgundy haired boy knew, he was laying down upon a pile of rubble, with Nezuko's box next to him.

He slowly blinked his eyes as he tried to come back to reality, 'H-Huh? Where.. where am I..? What happened to everyone..?'

Before he knew it, a familiar voice called down upon his limp body, "Whooaa, you're still alive, huh? You're one lucky dude, if I do say so myself."

Tanjirou forced himself to tilt his head up, before locking eyes with the demon responsible for the situation he was in.

He immediately widened his eyes in shock as bullets of sweat covered his skin. He gritted his teeth in anger, to be faced with this demon.

Gyutaro crouched down in front of him, "Well, you got nothing going for you besides luck, though. How sad, man. Everyone else besides you is pretty much lifeless now."

For every person he listed, he raised a finger, "Boar got slashed across his entire back, before falling to his death. Yellow-head, Gray-head, and Mr. Egotistic is writhing in pain after being crushed by the wreckage, so they'll die in no time."

He continued as Tanjirou stared at him in disbelief, "Not sure where the Hashira disappeared to, but he was weak as shit. At this point, the poison had gotten to his heart, so he's a goner."

He hummed, "Oh, and that one girl, with the hairpin. She isn't dead. Luckily for her, I was ordered not to kill her, but she's on the brink of death at this point. All I gotta do is bring her back, since she can't even move."

He smirked at Tanjirou, "Pathetic. You're all damn pathetic. You in particular, man. So your sister was stuffed in that box you were carrying? Blood keeps you close despite her turning into a demon."

He quirked a brow, "Hmm.. so. Older? Younger? If I got to guess, I'd say younger, but I may be wrong."

After a few moments of silence, Tanjirou answered, "...Younger." Upon hearing his answer, Gyutaro snickered, "Heheheh, figured! Yeaah, I figured. Pathetic, my man. Couldn't protect your dear little sister at all!"

Tanjirous eyes widened in anger as he kept going, "Well, whatever. You're a human, she's a demon. And of course, you're weaker than your little demon sister. But as I said, you're pathetic!!"

He leaned in closer to his face, "You're the big bro, so you ought to be the one protecting your little sis. Not the one being protected. That's how it works, heehee!"

After finishing his sentence, he snapped both Tanjirou's index and middle finger, making him let out a wince, "EUGH—!!"

Gyutaro smirked once more, "Hey, man. How do you feel now? You're alive, pathetic and alone. Oh, did I mention pathetic? Your one and only last ray of hope pretty much used all her strength bullying my lil sis."

He then sarcastically began to pat his head, "Hey. Maggot. Dimwit. Coward among dunces. Useless. Why were you even born, hm?"

He snickered, "What now? You've got your super weak, battered, useless, pathetic human body. Y'know what, why don't you cut off my head right here? C'mon! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!"

Daki, who was watching the scene from one of the rooftops, with her body fully back in her control, let out a giggle, "Pfft- hehehe!! Karma!!"

Gyutaro roared with laughter as well, "HEEHEE!! HEEHEE!! YEAH, YEAH. SO YOUR MIND FINALLY GAVE IN, DIDN'T IT?! HOW PATHETIC MAN, YOU'RE SOOOO PATHETIC!!"

He leaned in closer as he lowered his voice, "Pathetic, but I don't hate you. I happen to love pathetic, wretched, dirty things."

He pointed to Tanjirou's scar, "Hey, you got a pretty dirty wound right there on your big-ass forehead. Niiice man, kinda like that, not gonna lie."

He then scratched his own eye as a sadistic smile grew on his face, "I KNOW, HOW ABOUT YOU BECOME A DEMON!! FOR YOUR SISTER!! BWAHAH!!"

Tanjirou lowered his head with wide eyes, merely listening to Gyutaro ridicule him, "Y'know, if you become a good demon, I'll help you out. 'Cause we'll be buddies. If you don't, I'll beat your sister to death. I don't give a shit about other people's little sisters."

Daki immediately shot up from her sitting position, furrowing her brows as she shouted down to Gyutaro, "HEY!! ONII-CHAAAN!! NO, DON'T!! I ABSOLUTELY DESPISE THAT IDEA MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE!!"

Gyutaro crouched even lower than before, "If you become a demon, you can get stronger in a flash. Bid farewell to your crippled, fleshy body. Hey hey hey, whaddaya say?"

Tanjirou raised his head upwards, as he looked up at the sky, causing to Gyutaro to giggle, "Heheh. Your own weakness sickens you, huh. When people grieve, they look up at the sky. Then the tears start pouring down, my maaan."

Tanjirou breathed out, "I.. I..!"

Gyutaro quirked a brow, "Hm, you were what, man?"

Tanjirou lowered his face, so that Gyutaro could see his determined expression through his gritted teeth, "Was preparing."

With that, he head butted Gyutaro at full force, knocking him onto his butt. Daki yelled up from the rooftops, "ONII-CHAN, GET UP!! WHAT'RE YOU DOING!?"

Gyutaro widened his eyes upon realizing he could barely move his body. He snapped his neck down to his thigh, where a singular kunai laid, impaling his skin.

Before he knew it, he snapped his head back up to face Tanjirou, only to find him swinging his sword down upon him.

And just like that, his blade had hit his neck in a matter of a second.

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

Word Count: 2646

first late night post in a whileee whoop whoop

anywaaaayys hope u guys enjoyed the chap !! the amount of times i procrastinated this cause i kept getting writers block where Inosuke was supposed to get stabbed lmfaaoo💀💀

also, i may not get another chap out until monday-tuesday next week, cause i'm going away w my family this weekend.

see ya in the next update !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 442 28
꧁In a world with a constant war between humans and demons, (Y/n) HagakarΔ“ is one of the many people who have experienced the horror of encountering t...
11.5K 480 12
β™₯︎.."WHY ARE HOT PEOPLE AFTER ME!?!?" . β™₯︎ ...You were just was just a 'normal girl', yes, super normal despite the fact that a secret organization...
178K 6.2K 33
πƒπ„πŒπŽπ π’π‹π€π˜π„π‘ π•π€π‘πˆπŽπ”π’ : β–¬β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬ ❝ π—£π—œπ—§π—œπ—™π—¨π—Ÿ β€§β‚ŠΛš ➀ Where a pitiful girl gets isekai-ed from the modern timeline to Demon Slayer a...
8.6K 322 17
You somehow end up lost in Japan, having little to no memory of your life before, or any understanding of the land and people here. But you meet extr...