The Secrets of the Truth

By AdeyWenger

On the outside it seems like Melissa Paige has a pretty good life. She has a perfect boy friend, the best fri... More

Part 1 of My High School Drama
The New Me
Hospital
Question and Answer
The Mini Big Fight
Such Great Friends
The Aftermath
My Second Visit to the Hospital
Silent Truth
My First Day of Therapy
Battlescars
Epilogue

Prologue

204 5 3
By AdeyWenger

Prologue

I'm Melissa Paige. I'm 16 years old and I'm in highschool. I used to date Nate Williams. Until one day when I was passing his house I saw him kissing another girl named Emma. As soon as I saw that I broke up with him. I became depressed. My parents and friends tried to cheer me up but nothing seemed to be working, I was offically depressed, it seemed like there was no cure for it. Until I met Logan. That's when my life changed for the better rather than for the worst or so I thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.3K 30
Olivia Brooks was a normal girl. She was in the middle of the social ladder and had a bunch of good friends. Her only problem was the huge crush she...
467 28 31
Cara has an insane crush on this gorgeous boy, Nick. She finally gets to talk to him after some obstacles. Nothing is ever the same after him. Her b...
8.7K 234 40
Melissa Miller was the perfect daughter. She had the right friends, the best grades, the perfect boyfriend and she had planned to follow in her fathe...
199K 2.7K 44
Hate; feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone or something) Carter Shay is a seventeen year old girl who's grown up with everything handed to...