I MARRIED JENNIE KIM || CHAEN...

By iheartchaennie

Park Chaeyoung knows that being married to a global kpop royalty isn't easy. However, Jennie Kim also knows... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE (please read 🙇‍♀️)
- S1 - episode 1 -
- S1 - episode 2 -
- S1 - episode 3 -
- S1 - episode 4 -
- S1 - episode 5 -
- S1 - episode 6 -
- S1 - episode 7 -
- S1 - episode 8 -
- S1 - episode 9 -
- S1 - episode 10 -
- S1 - episode 11 -
- S1 - episode 12 -
- S1 - episode 13 -
- S1 - episode 14 -
- S1 - episode 15 -
- S1 - episode 16 -
- S1 - episode 17 -
- S1 - episode 18 -
- S1 - episode 19 -
- S1 - episode 20 -
- S1 - episode 21 -
- S1 - episode 22 -
- S1 - episode 23 -
- S1 - episode 24 -
- S1 - episode 25 -
- S1 - episode 26 -
- S1 - episode 27 -
- S1 - episode 28 -
- S1 - episode 29 -
- S1 - episode 30 -
- S1 - episode 31 -
- S1 - episode 32 -
- S1 - episode 33 -
- S1 - episode 34 -
- S1 - episode 35 -
- S1 - Final episode -
- S2 - episode 1 -
- S2 - episode 2 -
- S2 - episode 3 -
- S2 - episode 4 -
- S2 - episode 5 -
- S2 - episode 6 -
- S2 - episode 7 -
- S2 - episode 8 -
- S2 - episode 9 -
- S2 - episode 10 -
-S2 - episode 11-
-S2 - episode 12-
-S2 - episode 13-
-S2 - episode 14-
-S2 - episode 15 -
- S2 - episode 16 -
- S2 - episode 18-
- S2 - episode 19 -
- S2 - episode 20
- S2 - episode 21 -
the internet
NEWS
- S2 - episode 22 -
- TGWFFTS x IMJK|| special episode -
- S2 - episode 23 -
- S2 - episode 24 -
- S2 - episode 25 -
- S2 - episode 26 -
The Final Note
Special chap season 1 (1)
Christmas Special Chapter

- S2 - episode 17-

5.2K 226 78
By iheartchaennie

"Ugh fine. Her name is-" she looked at Jennie. And she remembered earlier's incident. Why would she be afraid of mentioning someone's name? She doesn't even see her anymore. It's not like she's cheating.

"Bae Suzy" Chaeyoung said.

"Why does it sounds familiar?" Seulgi asked.

"Suzy is my cousin" Irene said.

"Right!" Jisoo agreed when she remembered meeting her in Germany during Royal Family Fest.

"Omg! Your ex-girlfriend is Bae Suzy? Sandbox Worldwide's next CEO, Bae Suzy?" Yeri asked, a phone in her hand, she made a quick research to that familiar name.

"Yes" Chaeyoung answered.

"Woah! Big-time big-time!" Joy said.

"When was this?" Jisoo asked.

"End of middle school to senior high school" Chaeyoung said. She enjoys answering the questions partly knowing that the cat-eyed idol across from her might explode in anger sooner or later.

'guess we're even' Chaeyoung thought with a little smirk.

"It should be Lisa's turn now right? Enough with the questions" Jennie said in a tone that only three people in the room knows the meaning.

"I choose dare" Lisa said. She took a shot of vodka in advance that it made them cheer, meaning she is up with anything they ask her to.

"I dare you to call your mom and tell her you're adopted" Yeri said. A mix of reaction but all of them are telling Lisa to do it.

"Relax, chill. I got this" Lisa said and fished out her phone from her pocket. She immediately dialed her mom and just a few rings and she answered.

"Mom? I need to tell you something" Lisa started.

"What is it?" Her mom asked.

"Don't be surprised okay?"

"Okay, what is it?"

"I'm adopted"

"How did you know?"

"It's a dar- MOM?"

"enjoy your vacation with your friends. Drink moderately."

"MOTHER!?"

Everyone is just laughing. Sounds like Lisa's mom has a good sense of humor. They thanked Lisa's mother for letting them stay in their resort and the old woman thanked them too for being friends with her daughter.

"Your mom is so cool!" Chaeyoung slurred and the others agreed.

"Yeah sometimes cooler than me. One time-" Lisa said.

"Save the story for later, Lis. Before we forgot it's the devil's turn" Jisoo said.

"Of course I pick dare" Yeri said.

"Give her something she'll regret" Irene said.

"Something that would scare the shit out of this little devil" Wendy said.

"Yerimmiee should call us "unnie" for the rest of the night" Chaeyoung said. The rest of her sober brain did that. Probably her last sober thoughts.

All of them agreed, a few 'buts' from Yerim but she took a shot anyways. The game went for several hours that night and of course we have some notable moments serve to us by our lovely but jealous couple.

Chaeyoung is undeniably drunk and Jennie cannot control her temper.

Did they fight? Subtly.

Did they reconcile? Yes.

Was it obvious? Very.

Is the cat out of the bag? Absolutely.

Wild and free.

-----

"Truth or dare?" Joy asked.

"Twuth" Chaeyoung tried hard to answer.

"That's enough, you're drunk" Wendy said.

"I'm Wosie not drunk" Rosie said.

Yeri laughed and hit Chaeyoung several times on the shoulder. The youngest is almost at her limit too. Both of them are hitting each other then will burst out laughing.

"Twuth" Rosie repeats but no one's asking a question.

"Who's your first kissy kissy, Wosie?" Yeri asked.

Chaeyoung cups her own face and acted embarrassed. She was blushing like a teenager the others started teasing her. One is kinda hopeful but with this alcohol infused jealous wife she has? I really think she should not get her hopes up.

"Bae Suji" Roseanne whispered.

And everyone went wild, but not Jennie. She was not happy. Not even close, she's fuming with anger the other's didn't even notice that she's crashing that empty beer can with her bare hand.

Irene was one of the loudest but God only knows that she wasn't laughing at how cute Chaeyoung is. She was laughing at how Jennie is keeping it all in. That's why when it was Chaeyoung's turn again and the blonde heiress chose "Twuth" she took the courage to ask.

"Bae Suzy or Jennie Kim" Jennie asked.

"Oh boy" Wendy said.

"This is interesting" Jisoo said.

"Stop digging your own grave" Irene whispered.

"Nini bear" Chaeyoung whispered.

"Nini bear?" Seulgi asked.

"Pfft who's Nini bear?" Jisoo asked.

"Nini bear, I hate ninibear" Chaeyoung sniffed then the next thing they knew she was sobbing already.

"Ah yeah celebrate" Irene sarcastically whispered to Jennie while the latter cannot help but so look so victorious. Because even how many times Chaeyoung says Suzy Bae when sober, she would still be Ninibear even when drunk.

Irene stood up and gave Chaeyoung some tissue to wipe her tears she also put away cans of beer near the blonde to limit her access to the alcohol. And she moved back to her spot and the game continued like nothing happened.

5 minutes later...

"Bare! Care? There- Dare!" She was struggling to say that and everyone was just hitting the floor laughing.

"Okay babyboobear, dare" Wendy said.

"Let me do sheksii dance" Chaeyoung said.

"No" almost everyone said.

Yeri whispered something in her ear and the blonde heiress stood straight up with two shots of vodka in her hand. Yeri spin her 5 times and Chaeyoung tried to walk across the circle, eyes on the target but her world feels like spinning her butt landed on the wrong lap.

It was awkward. Jisoo looked at Yeri, trying to decipher what dare she asked Chaeyoung to do. Jennie looks at Lisa and Lisa was like shaking her head so bad it could fall off.

"Nœr! I like you Lali but I like my lovieee more~" Chaeyoung whined.

Turns out Yeri asked her to sit on the lap of the person that she likes. So she tried hard to stand again but she couldn't so she just crawled out of Lisa's lap and sat on Jennie's.

"Disgusting. Ugh" Irene said.

Jennie wanted to stop the game right there, there is a possibility that Chaeyoung will be more careless than this. However, the way that Chaeyoung curled like a baby and nuzzled on her chest like it was her safe haven made Jennie stayed rooted on her spot. She couldn't even breathe properly.

This is by far the clingiest they became during a group play, or just being with the group in general. Chaeyoung looks like she's tired anyways so Jennie stayed for the game to continue. It went on for a few more rounds until the game feels like it turned into a heart-to-heart talk.

Jennie's fingers are unconsciously drawing comforting circles on Rosie's bare skin, lulling the blonde to sleep.

"You okay there, Jen?" Joy asked.

"Better" Jennie answered.

"Good, because it's your turn" Jisoo said.

"Oh? We're still playing?" Jennie asked.

"Kinda" Seulgi.

"More like it's your turn for the hot seat" Lisa said.

"Other than being Chaeyoung's personal seat" Wendy said.

"Uh okay. What do you want to know?" Jennie asked.

"Since you are starting your acting career, are you ready to take mature roles and on screen love making?" Seulgi asked.

"Take a shot or take it off?" Joy asked.

"Oh, it's not over yet, then I'll take a shot, I guess" Jennie answered and was about to take a shot but Rosie took it instead and shouted.

"Nœr! Take it off~" Chaeyoung whined.

"Aaand she's awake..." Irene said.

"Oh God" Wendy face palmed herself.

"Rosie-" Jennie and the others were surprised with what Chaeyoung did. The blonde heiress was able to take Jennie's bikini top and waved it as she whined even more.

Now that she only have her tank top and denim shorts, Jennie suddenly felt bare so she pulled Chaeyoung closer to cover her body and to at least try and calm this wild chipmunk.

"My ninibear can't do that~" Chaeyoung sounds like a kid crying.

"Love, stop" Jennie whispered.

"your Ninibear?" Joy asked.

"yes! My Ninibear!" Rosie said. The squad didn't think of anything when Chaeyoung is openly claiming Jennie Kim as her own. They even took advantage of it and teased the girl even more.

"but what if she wanted to do it?" Jisoo asked and all of them are giggling except for Jennie who is trying to calm down the girl on her lap .

"then she have to do it with me first!" Rosie shouted.

"Right? We'll do it. And then, then you cannot *sob* do it with Ch-Chahee. Ali said we need to consumate or else we will be annulled" Rosie added, her voice cracks as she wipes her tears like a kid.

"Annulled?" Jisoo, Joy, Seulgi and Yeri asked in unison.

"Uh... I think we've all had our limit. We're hearing things. Let's all retreat and make ourselves sober. We can all continue this tomorrow" Irene said, trying to wrap up the situation.

"I-I'll just call Alexandria for help" Wendy said and immediately stood up and run to call her best friend's bodyguard.

"I'm not stupid. I know that there is something that you aren't telling us" Jisoo said.

"It won't help if you're going to keep it longer. Tell us now,, until we still have the patience and understanding, Jennie" Joy said.

"If it's about your relationship with Chaeyoung, you know that we will understand it, Jen. If it turns out that you two are dating, you know that we will support and protect the two of you. No need to hide it from us" Seulgi said.

"Easier said than done. Let's say we are in a relationship but we aren't just dating" Jennie said.

"Then what?" Jisoo asked.

"Oops" Chaeyoung whispered.

Wendy returned with Lexie and Sammy in tow. The three who just arrived could feel the heavy tension surrounding the living room.

Jennie tried to stand up but the woman in her lap is weighing her down so Lexie took the blonde haired heiress and started walking towards Jennie and Chaeyoung's shared room.

"Fine, don't expect me to understand whatever it is immediately, I'm not even sure if I could understand you at all" Jisoo said and left.

"I'm not going to ask you to tell me, I just hope that Chaeyoung would" Joy said and left too.

"There's no way out of this mess. They have to know. Hope we could settle this tomorrow" Irene said and tapped Jennie on the shoulders.

"We should all rest. Have a good rest, Jennie" Wendy said and pulled Irene's Arma din both walked towards their shared room.

Jennie also left the living room with Sammy in tow. They caught up with Lexie and Chaeyoung by the hallway towards their room. It sounds like the two have a little argument.

"Nœr I don't want you~ I want Nini" Chaeyoung whined.

"You've been worried sick for me for about a day and now that I'm here suddenly you don't want me?" Lexie said.

"Why do they sound like they're the ones in a relationship?" Sammy whispered. Jennie also looked at the two with fire burning in her cat-like eyes.

"I want nini" Chaeyoung whined even more not minding what Lexie said.

"Your princess Nini can't carry you though, she's short" Lexie answered.

"Pfft" Chaeyoung giggled and nuzzled her head on the crook of Lexie's shoulder.

"Yah. I can hear you" Jennie said and also to let the other two know that they are just behind them.

"Shorty, pfft" Sammy snickered.

"We're the same height idiot" Jennie bickered with Sammy.

"Sorry boss" Sammy said but not that sorry at all.

Jennie opened the door to their room and let Lexie, who's carrying Chaeyoung, enter first. Lexie put Chaeyoung down on the bed and the tall blonde haired heiress immediately fell asleep the moment her back touches the bed.

"She's sleeping soundly not knowing that she just put you in quite a messy situation" Lexie said, tucking her boss to bed.

"Yeah but we'll be fine." Jennie said, looking at Chaeyoung's serene face.

"You want me to change her? Or you'll do it?" Lexie asked.

"I'll do it" Jennie said, slightly judging Lexie suddenly being a know-it-all when it comes to her wife's drinking habits.

"Relax. I've taken care of her countless drunken ass when you weren't around. So I know how it goes. She's quite touchy so, enjoy. I know you want that" Lexie said.

Jennie scoffed, she felt judged to be honest.

"She won't throw up but will have a very bad headache tomorrow. An Advil isn't enough, she'll take two plus tea. She would remember stuff that didn't really happened. So you have to be patient, I usually just nods when she said stuff that she said she remember doing but didn't" Lexie continued.

Jennie and Sammy looked at her.

"What? It's entertaining. One time she said she remembered throwing joohwang in the pool and swam with him. What really happened was she threw Nemo the plushie and cried because she said it drowned" Lexie said.

"Out" Jennie said.

"That really happened. I swear" Lexie said while chuckling, Sammy is controlling her laughter as she grab Lexie to exit the room.

"Have some rest now you two." Jennie said.

"Nah, we had a lot of it in the plane. We'll be on our post. Call when you need help" Lexie said and Jennie nodded.

When the two bodyguards left and closed the door of their room, Jennie automatically sat on the edge of the bed beside Chaeyoung. She raised her hand and softly caresses her wife's face. A lot happened in just a day and it was eventful that night.

"Oh, Love" she whispered before giving her wife a kiss on the forehead.

-----------------------

Hope you enjoy reading, thanks Loves (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 8.3K 27
Jennie describes herself as a self-reliant being, she does everything by herself and for herself. Ever since she gained conscious of the cruelty of t...
38.7K 2K 11
It takes four seasons - summer, autumn, winter and spring - for Lisa to realise that she's been dating Chaeyoung all along.
49.8K 1K 26
Its Not That easy being Fake married To your best friend
451K 11.5K 63
Two years ago, for the sake of their company, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is forced to married her arrogant and possesive wife, Lisa Manoban. For Jennie, li...