The Last Voistlervamp [ON HOL...

By LoneReaderCH

the battle against the god of despair and white star finally reached its end and Cale finally got his dear sl... More

Awakening
The Voistlervamp
Oath
A Voistlervamp Mark of Ownership
My Second Blood Bank?
Cale and His Troublesome Sense
Hidden Library I
Hidden Library II
Guardian Of A Secret Treasuries
A Reverent of the Past
Author comment!!

A Peaceful Morning

3.3K 209 38
By LoneReaderCH

Hello.. i was so itchy to write seeing I didn't update for a long time and seeing my dear sweetheart comments and votes.. so I wrote on my phone. I really hope the storage won't suffered..

____***____

With a heavy step, Cale walk groggily to the bathroom. Half walking, half dragging.

"I'm tired. Where did the restoration ancient power go when you need it." He sigh.

Leaning on the tub head, Cale close his eyes, trying to feel his ancient power again.

Still quiet.

No voice was sound. No cursing word from the crazy kid, no boulder that ask him to be a sacrifice, no crying from the crybaby, no sound of an energetic fire that wish to destroy everything, no offer from the thieve to steal a divine item..

It was a complete silent, even the voice of a young Jour was quiet.

Cale feel strange like something was missing. He felt uncomfortable yet he ignored it.

As slow as a flower petal that's fall from his mother tree, slowly his eyes start feeling tired.

Feeling such a relaxing vibe on his bathroom with no noise to disturb him, Cale subconsciously felt into a deep sleep.

Finally, peace.

Just like that, An hour passed..

Knock knock..

A harsh and loud knock suddenly come and shaking his bathroom door as if it was an earthquake. Loud and disturbing.

It seem the loyal servant forgot that his master could clearly hear him even if he just whispering from the other side.

It quickly awake the sleeping beauty that was sleeping like a resting little mermaid in the tub.

Frowning and a little shivering. Cale come out from his bath. Clearly pissed by the noise.

He immediately grab his bath robe and start covering his snow white like skin in a flash.

He look at his beautiful palm. It have been shrinking and wrinkly but still looking beautiful like the work of arts by God.

'i guess I felt asleep. How much time have passed?' he sigh.

As he tried to walk forward. A surge of dizziness suddenly come. He grab the side wall and sighing.

After that, He just quietly standing there for awhile until he felt a little better. However the knock was still as energetic with a questions.

"Young master, are you okay? Did you faint?"

By the tone, he know the people on the other side probably worried about him. After all, he have been staying inside for quite a long time.

"Stop knocking, I'm coming."

Just like a cue the knock come to halt.

Creak..

"What?"

From the not so wide gap, Cale could see a young man with onyx hair and a leather armor was standing like a statue in front of his bathroom door with his right hand hanging on the air, clearly trying to knock his poor door yet again but unable to do so.

The young man look somehow in daze for who know why?

From the inside, a young adult with fiery red hair and pale skin peek out from the gap. The hair was down, wet by the water, the cheeks was flush with bright cherry colour to his neck.

His lips was a little purple for staying too long in the water that got cold after being exposed to the cold air for too long. His eyes look misty and hazy since he just got up from his sleep.

His pale skin with the cherry colour on it and his misty and sleepy eyes, making the young adult look younger than he supposed to be and extremely charming.

The servant was in awe seeing how incredibly beautiful his master is.

Seeing that the man was in daze, Cale ask again.

"Hilsman, What is it?"

Awaken by the soft and gentle voice. Hilsman let out a fake cough and start stuttering a little.

"That..that.. the.. the..childrens say that the young master aren't getting out from the bathroom for a long time. They thought young master was in danger or something."

Hearing the word childrens, Cale look down. There's two kitten that have start circling at his ankle and rubbing their head on his feet.

"Nyaaaa~"

"Nyaaaaaa~"

Ahem,

Cale get out. The moments his feet touch the other side, his slightly big bath robe slide from his shoulder a little and thus a beautifully sculpt white jade was beautifully exposed to the bright and luxurious bedroom shimmering like a piece of expensive white pearl.

A pale and beautiful calf and arms also fully exposed, telling the world that this man in front of them is beloved by Gods. The servants immediately blush and turn his head away in panic.

(*Gay panic hilsman.. lol..)

"Ahem. It's good that you are alright young master. I'm glad. Then, I will be on my way. Ahem."

Cale watch as his servant made their way out.

Clank.

"Ouch"

Bang.

"Agh...Ugh.."

Seeing his servants that start to hit things with his feet and his head, Cale thought that his loyal servants was tired or maybe sick or something and cannot help but to be worried.

"Are you alright?"

"Ah.. what? Ha? Ah.. yes.. I'm okay.. I just practice some waltz dance. Hahaha.. forgive me for disturbing your time, young master. Then, please excuse me." With a quick bow. The servants immediately run toward the door like a ghost.

' Waltz? Just whatssup with him? Did he hit his head or something??

'...'

'Nope he did.'

"Did captain Hilsman always such a clumsy person before? how did he get promoted and become the captain of the great Henituse Dutchy knight brigade anyway?"

"Dunno" On & Hong.

"and waltz? I never knew a knight need to learn waltz in medieval age like this? What a hard working guy."

".........." On & Hong while looking at each others then to their father.

***

"On, Hong, did you have fun in the lab?" Cale ask while changing his robe to a more proper and simple outfit.

"Yes!" The siblings answer energetically.

"Uncle Rasheel show us a new magic." On.

"Owh.." Cale.

"It was called brainwash." On.

'eh?'

"But the magic blown up suddenly" On.

"...."

"Yup. Yup" Hong.

"Uncle Rasheel lost his memories" Hong.

'what? what did I just heard?'

Cale was dumfounded.

"Hmmm.. He said, it was too bothersome to interrogate people when it was him who's in charge." On.

"Yup yup.." Hong.

"He said it will be nice if we have some magic that can make the criminal spill the beans by his own volition. Like a puppet. With a smirk" Hong start mimicking the evil smirk.

"....." Cale.

"He said evil people need to be clean throughfully" On.

"When we ask, if it was okay to do so? If grandpa would be angry or not? He said.."

"That people was like a white clothes and bad people is like that white clothes that was stain with a bunch of dirt so we need to scrub and wash clean until it was pure white. We are a good people. By doing so we did a good thing for the world. So grandpa won't be angry at all." Hong start wrinkling his brows to look like a serious person because Rasheel did so too.

"No one teach us how to wash clothes, so we don't really understand it." On.

"He told us that the human knowledge center which tell us of how smart we are, was in the brain. Bad people are an idiot, so we need to wash it clean so they will be a little smart for a better world." On

'what bullshit? Are you trying to poisoned my childrens mind or what?'

"After that he start laughing like crazy and start pouring magic on his fist." Hong.

"Then, he say he want to find some guinea pig, whatever it is.. and start running outside to find good Rosalyn to help him with the experiment, so We follow him. He told us to keep it secret." On

"If gramp won't be angry, why did uncle need to go to good Rosalyn for an experiment and told us to be quiet? Isn't it weird?" Hong.

"Anyway, did he goes without deactivating the magic first?" Cale.

"Uh huh.. he say that he afraid that he won't get the feel of the magic again." On.

" But then the magic start going big and big.. in the middle of the corridor and shake and then boom." Hong.

'Oi.. oi.. What the fuck did that muscle head trying to do. I know he was lazy but to that extreme?'

" So how did he lost his memory?" Cale

The siblings look at each others and start giggling.

"It's because, he hit his head on the lab wall after it explode. The wall now destroyed and he got a huge bum on his head that look like a huge balloon and faint." Hong

"It was sooo loud that we think we might destroyed our ear drums." Hong.

"But thank goodness, we were alright. Our ears are fine too." Hong.

"We were worried so we brought him to the lab to Goldy gramp." On

"Hahahaha.. uncle Rasheel was like.. where am I? What am i? Who am I? After he woke up. Hahaha.." Hong.

"So we tell Goldy gramp what exactly happened" On.

"Goldy gramp was so mad that he start cursing and chasing uncle rasheel around and attacking him with dust magic. Saying begone evil monster.. hahaha.." Hong.

"Hahahahahehehe" Hong and on start laughing like crazy clutching their stomach, dying.

"Youngest should really look at the face Goldy gramp make when he was angry.. you too Cale." On said while wiping up her tears for laughing too much.

" Oh oh.. and uncle Rasheel face. He look like he was running from hell.." On.

"Yup.. Goldy gramp face was all twisted. Grandpa look like a mad ogre. Nope devil." Hong.

"Scaaryyy~" On & Hong

'aigoo.. do you even know what ogre or devil is?'

"Haah.. my poor life" came mumbled.

"Where's Raon?" Cale.

"Youngest? Dunno.. he was with us a while ago but then he was gone with good Rosalyn somewhere." On.

"I see."

'i was about to ask him about the glove. Well whatever. Lets do my business first.'

"Oh anyway.. how did you guys found Hilsman? I thought he was at Harris village?"

"Ah.. just then." On

" We were at your bathroom door meowing because you didn't hear us for half an hour." Hong

"We can't even hear your breathing like usual." Hong

"Hmm? Not hearing my breathing?"

" Yes, it was so quiet." On

"We are so worried. That's when we meet captain Hilsman. He was waiting for you outside. He said he need to ask something from you so we let him in. After that, we tell him that we cannot hear you. So he start banging at your door. Then we hear your voice. But you were silent again. He was about to knock again and you suddenly open the door." On.

"Oh.."

Hearing the strangeness, Cale fall into a deep thought before being awake by a loud earthquake from him abdomen that asking for a fill.

Groooooooohhhhh~

"...."

The siblings look at each other before diverting their attention to Cale.

"Ahem.. how about lunch." Cale said with indifferent voice. But if you look closely, a red tint had start crawling up to his ears in fast feed.

"Ok.. we are hungry too.." Hong.

.........

AN: pffft.. waltz?

Hilsman: you.. you bad author.. are you planning to make us all bent?

AN: yup! (Unbothered)

Hilsman: I'm straight as a pole you know.

AN: pole can be bent. I will make sure of that.

Hilsman: ....

******

Preview:-

"A hologram? How come? Is this the update? It's too modern." - Cale.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.6K 17
The Goddess of Existence were doing her normal routine for the day. Watching Cale for every world and making sure he's safe and comfortable. The Go...
39.4K 2.8K 30
in a world where there are no hunters and no white star, there's a lot more time for petty politics and relationship drama og cale x alberu PLEASE NO...
197K 14.9K 52
Somehow, a narcoleptic transmigrator is working as a stablehand in the Henituse County. That's fine, there's no way Cale would care enough about this...
16.6K 985 13
(sorry but this AU is dropped due to complicated storyline and such) (Fabruary 24 update! This story is now currently being edited and rewritten! 7 c...