Graveyard Of The Doomed ✷ Rem...

By moonflwers

Hearts bleed when werewolves weep. REMUS LUPIN MOONFLWERS © 2024 ╱ GOLDEN TRIO ERA cover by vintagegrace More

VOLUME ONE : One Single Thread Of Gold
000. Born From A Single Glance

Graveyard Of The Doomed / Forever Bound, Yet Eternally Apart.

710 55 142
By moonflwers

And there I stand, above the graves of memories of us. Autumn leaves floating to the ground, painting a picture of your fading face.

And there I stand, reminiscing our life, our laugh, our love ── the tender love we shared. My mind is drowning in million memories, delightful yet bittersweet. I think of your hand in mine, our fingers as intertwined as our hearts.

And there I stand, the smell of rain lingering in the air, but I don't care. I just stand there as I remember your golden skin and your soft hair.

And there I stand, raindrops washing over me and I hold on to the lilies tightly. I cry for you, for me, for us, my salty tears blending with the ruthless rainfall. So I bend down to you ── you, my love, who were torn from me ── and I place the lilies on the damp earth.

And there I smile, as my slender fingers trace the engraved letters on the tarnished gray while your fading face appears to me one more time. "Look what happened to us, my love", I whisper. "But I promise you I'm fine." And I look at the lilies, how the rain splatters the purple petals with dripping dew. I smile.

willow wordsworth, 1996

For you, I would. For you, I would ruin myself. Always.

Willow Wordsworth ♱ Remus Lupin

( star-crossed lovers )

   WILLOW WORDSWORTH WAS A REMARKABLE PERSON. A girl glued together from old poetry, a bunch of Beatles lyrics and guitar tunes with an entire galaxy in her mind. Her thoughts were always racing, making it almost impossible for her to find a moment of complete peace.

   Willow was the daughter of Matilda Scamander, daughter of the infamous Newt Scamander. Her grandfather's legacy could be a heavy burden at times ( speaking of expectations that were too high ) ── how could she possibly live up to the man, who had written Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them and who had helped the great Albus Dumbledore to bring down Gellert Grindelwald? She knew that she couldn't. So she didn't try. Willow eventually turned away from the wizarding world, growing fond of her father's world, who was a muggle. She fell in love with the muggles' art. Poetry, music . . . everything. She even found a way to occupy her mind, beginning to write down incoherent words until they were merging into what Willow wanted to say.

   And she continued to write. Even when she had to go to Hogwarts. Suddenly she was thrust into this strange world again, leaving everything behind she was passionate about. Willow felt out of place. She missed the muggle world, she missed her home. However, it wasn't that Willow didn't enjoy being a witch. She did. And she was an extraordinary one as well.

   After some time she grew into that role, especially after she took Care of Magical Creatures as a subject, quickly starting to adore the fantastic beasts her grandfather had written about. Apparently, it just ran in her family line, the love for these creatures. Willow was happy. She still enjoyed the time she was spending in the muggle world, but after all she got the best of both worlds.

   It wasn't until her sixth year that things changed. Often, when Willow closed her eyes, dreadful images would flicker up, causing the girl to wake up gasping, shivering and covered in a layer of sweat. Willow was convinced that her mind was playing tricks on her when eventually some of the events she saw became reality. And what she saw some nights worried her so much that she got anxious, her mind was racing non-stop, making it hard for her to cope.

   Willow Wordsworth knew that she would never find peace. That was until she made aquaintance with someone, who was convinced himself that he could never find peace, in the gloomy light of a dusty bookstore. However, life is harsh and things get complicated and perhaps they were doomed from the very beginning . . .

diana silvers willow mae wordsworth
eighteen. virgo. bisexual. gryffindor. poet. marvellous. passionate.

andrew garfield remus john lupin
thirty. pisces. bisexual. gryffindor. lycanthrope. peaceful. amiable.

featuring!

abigail cowen alexandra irwin
peyton alex smith cheston griffith
whitney peak ivory quinn
britanny o'grady blair zabini
logan lerman aiden rosier
nick robinson benjamin walsh
ben barnes sirius black
lewis capaldi peter pettigrew
adam driver severus snape
saoirse ronan nymphadora tonks
danielle rose russell halley carter
daniel radcliffe harry potter
emma watson hermione granger
rupert grint ronald weasley
matthew macfayden thomas wordsworth
anne hathaway matilda scamander-wordsworth
freddie highmore rolf scamander
kate walsh elaine irwin
harry potter cast their characters

disclaimer : i don't own harry potter, its characters or its storylines. i do, however, own my original characters and their storylines. please note that english isn't my first language, so there may be grammatical or other linguistic mistakes.

also, this story is set in prisoner of azkaban, willow's final year at hogwarts, and will take place until deathly hallows. it's going to be a major slow burn.

credits : the psd i used for the gifs and the moodboards belongs to @/breewaffle on daviantart.

warnings : this story contains triggering subjects, for example age gap ( 12 years ), death, blood and gore, trauma, underage drinking and drug abuse, smoking, violence and mental illness. there will be trigger warnings, so certain chapters can be skipped. your health always comes first, so please be sure to skip chapters that may trigger you!

author's note : okay, wow, it's almost 4 am and i feel like i have to explain a few things. this is not a marauders fic, just because i didn't feel like writing one, but i wanted to write a remus fic. so i thought about it as i wanted to change things up and then illicit affairs by taylor swift was playing ( actually it's not that inspired by the song but it helped ) so blame her and my lovely brain came up with this plot with a lot of angst and drama and stuff and how i already mentioned it will be a major slow burn bc yk.

also, willow's a writer, so throughout this story there will appear some of her poems, which were written by me obviously ( like the one in the beginning ), so don't take these too serious bc i'm not a poet, i hope they're readable tho. i should probably mention that i plan on writing another fic that takes place in the golden trio era with multiple main characters and ocs that will be connected to this one ( halley carter belongs to that fic for example ), but for now i'll focus on willow. AND ( god i know i'm rambling ) i hope y'all don't have a problem with me reusing diana as a fc but i just call it faceclaim recycling bc tbh i don't have the storage for all the ressources of a fc.

alright, i think i'm done. still nervous for this tho, but as i already mentioned it's almost 4 am and that's when i get a little anxious tbh, doesn't matter let's get this started, i hope y'all like it!

dedications : -tintensuechtige -Cliffhaengerqueen _verpeilte_ Neva_Mikaelson -cherrqqx minaslive lullabiilcver mooncassete heartsdior lqpins filmcoeur gwetersluv and everyone who reads this <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.5K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1M 35.2K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
383K 23.2K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
819K 18.6K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.