Her Cancer Story (completed)

By sillysillysillysilly

Miley is a 14 year old girl with Leukemia. She was diagnosed when she just turned 7. Miley has been in relaps... More

Being Diagnosed
Relapse
Room 216
Jonah
Fever
Day Six
Cant Breathe
Chemo
Recovering¿
School
College Math
Jonah
Brain Cancer.
Bucketlist
Month One
Month Two
Month Four
Month Five
Month Six
Month Eight
Month Nine
The Last Month
One Day Later
Announcement!!

Month Seven

1.6K 68 3
By sillysillysillysilly

Despite the pain steering through my bloodstream, the NFL game was amazing.

Grandma and I got to spend some quality time together.

She didn't talk to me like everyone else did. She didn't say anything about how she'll miss me when I'm gone. She didn't tell me good memories of me as a child. Or stories about us.

She talked about the game. She talked about her feelings. She talked about her opinions. Her fetishes. Her dreams. Not the dreams you wish to do some day. The dreams you see in your sleep twice a week.

They made four touchdowns, two goals and blocked multiple passes. We chowed down hotdogs, and I purchased a large punk fluff of cotton candy.

Although they didn't win- down by four points- it was an unforgettable night. I couldn't stop talking about it for all of the following week.

When my hand could no longer wrote about my amazing experience, I pulled out my bucket list. Surprisingly, all I wanted to accomplish was painting a large canvas, and visiting Amsterdam.

The following week my mom and I ordered a large blank canvas and oil paints online.

The last week of month seven was spent low key. Sleeping thirteen plus hours, swallowing eight prescription pills four times a day, and vomiting in plastic buckets.

AUTHOR: Thanks so much for reading! I have some bad news coming... I apologize in advance ):
Keep reading! Vote! Comment! Share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 128 36
A young girl named Hope Primose struggles her daily life to battle her cancer.
171K 5K 25
I am Nichole Pierce, I'm seventeen and I'm dying. I was diagnosed with Acute lymphoblastic leukemia. My time is running out. SNEAK PEEK: Niall walke...
247 12 21
At 16-years-old, Nova Halton, was diagnosed with leukemia. The doctor gave him the chemotherapy treatments and Nova is now in remission. What's in st...
Abigail By Sammie

Teen Fiction

24.5K 727 26
Abigail Walker. What's so special about her, you ask? Abigail has a deadly disease - Acute Myeloid Leukemia. A disease that, with t...