Spider-man one-shots

By I_stan_ur_mom

So this is a book about Spiderman one-shots. Some chapters might have smut in them, but I will warn uncomfort... More

A new villain enounter
The surprise field trip Part 1
The Surprise field trip part 2
The Surprise field trip Part 3 Final
announcment
An Eventful Day Part 1
The Midtown Concert
An Eventful Day Part 2
Memories of Traumatious events
Announcement
Another Announcment
Ideas Please
Talent night
The Death of Peter Parker
The Unexpected Couple [Spideypool]
PJS
The Stark Gala
The Omega Spider
Peter's first time in the city
Spider-Sense
Is that Wade Wilson as in Deadpool?!
Spideypool [SMUT/LEMON]
Don't Mess With MJ
The Crush? [Spideypool]
Stop Flirting! [Stuckony]
What's going on with Peter? [Spideypool]
The taste of guilt [V!Peter Angst]
Everyone Will Remember Once Again
The Law
Peter Parker x Spiderman???
Team Bonding
Peter Parker vs Spiderman
Persuasive Peter
A stab to the heart // Part 1
A stab to the heart // part 2
Flash's bullcrap
The ruined dinner
Infinity war, death of Spider-man
A stab to the heart // Part 3
The Multiverse is a thing?! (crack fic, so it kinda doesn't make any sense)
Update
Pick Up Lines/Spideypool sussy no smut though

A certain sadness

234 2 0
By I_stan_ur_mom

(So the Avengers and May only knows frigments of Peter's trauma and technically what he has been through. They only know about Peter having no parents, that he's Spiderman, and his uncle dying. They don't know what really happened there and they also don't know about Peter's nightmares and trauma and stuff cuz Peter doesn't want them to know about the vulture incident, the uncle Ben incident, and especially the Mysterio incident. In this AU/Alternate Universe, Beck didn't want Edith but to get back at Tony because of their certain problem, so instead, he gets to someone close to Tony, which means Peter, and tries killing him with illusions but Peter lived and decided not to tell anyone about this incident. Yes, Peter still got hit by a train, and yes only Ned and MJ know.)

(Point Of View: third person)

Peter was a positive person, everyone knew that. But what they didn't know was how it was an act. Peter was a person to hide things, he doesn't want to burden anyone with his problems. Ned and MJ only knew his trauma because MJ was observant and Ned was of course told by MJ. They agreed to keep it a secret from anyone who knew Peter but under one condition. They asked Peter for him to tell his family himself. Peter agreed but he wasn't sure how. As I said, he didn't want to burden anyone, but he didn't expect to need to tell them this very day.

It has been a crappy morning for Peter, he was late to school, failed his chemistry test, and got bullied for that exact reason. And the worst part is that it isn't only taunts, but it also involves getting shoved into lockers, kicked at and most importantly; spat at. It became worse every year but so far, the worst has been presented this very day. Poor Penis Parker had to try and hold onto his sanity for his bullies sake. After all, he is Spiderman, he should be strong enough to handle all this. He ended up getting bruises everywhere, his lip was bursting with blood and it was hard for him to stand up. But he stood up anyways and went inside the bathroom to clean himself up. It was a shame that MJ and Ned didn't come to school today, they were the ones that would usually stop this type of thing to happen. Without them, no one could help him, not even the teachers nor other students. Peter tried his best to cover the bruises and left the bathroom, as he walked through the long hallway. Good thing that his bullies left already, or else it would have been another beating session. And believe when Peter says it, another one of those bullying sessions would've made it harder for him to hide the pain. He walked slowly towards his locker, trying his best to stabilize his weight while grabbing his bag inside the locker. He walked towards the long hallway, grimacing with every step but at least it wasn't that noticeable. Peter managed to escape the long hallway towards the big exit door and ran towards the black SUV, climbing inside of it and adjusting his seat. "Hi, Happy!" Peter said, trying to fake his tone with happiness. Happy grunts in response and turns on the black divider. "Damn it, great going Parker. Now he thinks your annoying." Peter thought through his mind as he works on his homework. "We're here, get out." Happy said as they arrived. "Bye, Happy!" Peter said, running towards the entrance of the tower, greeting the nice desk lady before going inside the elevator. "Penthouse please Fri," he said while waiting inside the elevator. "Alright, Miniboss," Friday responded as the floors passed quickly. The elevator door opened with a classic *ding*. Peter walked outside, only to see that there was no one there. Peter realized that maybe he could go to the music room and sing his damn feelings while no one is there. It could help a lot. So he ran past the living room, through the long hallways filled with different rooms, only to finally stop in front of a door with a golden frame written "Music Room" in bold letters. Peter opened the door and fantasized about what was inside. There was a piano, a trombone, a saxophone, a guitar, drums, and many more. He found what he was trying to find, at last, a microphone. He asked Friday to soundproof this room, he doesn't want anyone to hear him during this. This is Peter's way of coping, he doesn't know why but it just is. It helps with the pain he keeps inside himself, and with a shaky breath, he picked up the microphone and began to sing.

Peter is singing Karma by the way, here is the song video if you want to hear it instead of reading the lyrics :

Bold words: Song Lyrics aka Peter's singing

Normal letters: Memory

"I've been so good, I've been helpful and friendly
I've been so good, why am I feeling empty?
I've been so good, I've been so good this year"
Peter sang with a shaky voice, remembering all the good deeds he had done as Spiderman.
"I've been so good, but it's still getting harder
I've been so good, where the hell is the karma?
I've been so good, I've been so good this year"
 Peter remembered how he helped and helped yet he still gets called a menace.
"Why? Are you asking me why?
My days and nights are filled with disappointment"
Peter remembered how he gets home every day and night with his body littered with scars, bruises, and blood.
"Fine? Oh no, everything's fine
I'm not sure why I booked today's appointment
" remembering how he heard his dead parents on the news, or how he could have stopped his uncle Ben from dying, yet he didn't. He was too busy singing his heart out to even realize that the Avengers were inside the music room. He didn't notice how they were frozen on the spot, listening to him pouring his true feelings.
"I've been so good, I've been helpful and friendly
I've been so good, why am I feeling empty?
I've been so good, I've been so good this year
" He remembered that no matter how hard he tried, he was still shamed on and taunted at school, no matter how hard he tried to save people, he still gets called a menace.
"And I've been so good, but it's still getting harder
I've been so good, where the hell is the karma?
I've been so good, I've been so good this year"
As tears were pouring out slowly out of his eyes.
"What? Am I normal or not?
Am I crazier than other patients?"
Peter smiled a little, remembering when he first got his powers.
"Right. I've done everything right
So where's the karma, doc? I've lost my patience."
Peter remembered when he first made his suit, deciding that he should save people because of his powers and what Uncle Ben said to him.
"Cause I've been so good, I've been working my ass off
I've been so good, still, I'm lonely and stressed out
I've been so good, I've been so good this year
" Peter was stressed and lonely, he remembered how a warehouse fell on him, or how he got hit by a train. How he tried to warn the Vulture that his metal wings were going to explode but the Vulture didn't listen as it exploded on him.
"And I've been so good, but it's still getting harder
I've been so good, where the hell is the karma?
I've been so good, I've been so good this year"
 the Vulture got hit in the explosion, causing himself to fall into the fire. Peter was good enough to jump into the fire with no hesitation, just to save the enemy that made a building fall on him.
"I've been so good this year
I've been so good this year" tears kept falling, he still didn't notice the Avengers were there, he was too into the song to notice.
"Time? I know we're out of time
But what if sad thoughts come and I can't stop it?"
He remembered how he wanted to turn back time, just so he could stop all of the bad things from happening.
"Bye? I don't wanna say bye
If only I could keep you in my pocket
To give me some diagnoses of why I'm so hollow
Please, give me instructions, I promise I'll follow
I tripped on my ankle and fractured my elbow
But doesn't that mean that the tour's gonna sell though?
I try to explain the good faith that's been wasted
But after an hour, it sounds like complaining
Wait, don't go away, can I lie here forever?
You say that I'm better, why don't I feel better?"
Peter thought to himself if he should continue being Spiderman if he should continue pretending to be fine if he should seek out some help if he could lay down and rest in peace without any of this happening to him. If he can be a good hero for New York and not a No.1 Menace.
"The universe works in mysterious ways
But I'm starting to think it ain't working for me
Doctor, should I be good, should I be good this year?"

Peter was done with his song, he felt much better. Tears were still streaming down his face. He sat on the floor, bawling his eyes out. But what he didn't know was that the Avengers heard all of it. He stood up and turned around to leave while wiping his tears away, but what he saw made his heart stop. There stood half the  Avengers with a sad look on their face, some were even shedding small tears. He was scared, Peter was scared of how they would react. Would they be mad because he didn't tell them? Would they still be family? Would they kick him out of the tower? Peter was indeed afraid. Tony broke out of his sad gaze and ran towards Peter, engulfing his child in a tight hug. Tony was sad, he was sad about how he didn't know. He should've known. It was right in front of him. He didn't notice how his son was not fine at all, how broken he was. The rest of them walked towards the father and son duo and hugged them, engulfing each other with a fantasizing family hug. Peter felt safe, he felt loved. Yet he was still scared. The silence was filled with misery, it was filled with sadness, but it held a deeper meaning. A meaning called, "Love". The silence was finally broken by a tiny voice. "S-so are y-you guys m-mad?" Peter asked as his tears came to an abrupt stop, still looking at his family. "No Peter, we aren't mad. We should have noticed how you were feeling. It was our fault," Steve said as he looked at Peter with a sad look still visible on his face. "I'm s-sorry, I-I didn't want to u-uhm burden you guys..." Peter said, face still enclosed with fear. "Peter, Underoos, kid, you aren't burdening anyone, we love you and that isn't just true, but it's a fact," Tony said, still eyeing his dear son, engulfing him in a tighter hug. "Pete, don't be afraid to tell us your problems next time." Clint said, staring at his nephew, "We love you детеныш паука.," Natasha says with sadness and guilt. "I-I love you guys," (Andrew Garfield No way home Spiderman quote)  Peter says, looking at the family he has. "Now kid, how about you tell us about it while we eat some ice cream on the sofa?" Tony says, trying to lighten the mood a bit. "A-alright, a-are you sure you're okay w-with it?" Peter questions. "We are okay with it детеныш паука.," Aunt Nat says in response. They made their way to the living room and took themselves their favorite ice cream from the freezer and sat on the sofa, Peter calmed himself before starting. Taking deep breaths, there Peter began. 

Bold words: the story 

Normal words: Not part of the story Peter is telling

"So do you all remember when I told you, my Parents and uncle, Ben died?" Peter asks, everyone nodded. "Well, I didn't tell you how. When I was little, My Parents brought me to the stark expo in 2010. Dad, I don't know if you know this, but I was the child with the plastic iron man mask and the fake plastic repulser glove. One of the robots landed in front of me and being the stupid kid I was back then, I thought that the glove I was wearing was real, so I lifted my hand trying to work the repulser but then Iron man....you came. You shot the monster in front of me and said, "good work kid" and flew away. When that happened, I lost my parents, so I ran and ran, finally finding them. But they were lifeless on the floor. I saw with my own eyes, that their body was crushed by a piece of a building. I was scared, so I ran through the streets until I found the police. They brought me to Aunt May and Uncle ben's apartment. Then I got bitten by the spider, it was painful. I decided to be a wrestler to earn money by winning but then me and uncle Ben got into a fight. So I ran out of the apartment to go to Delmars, a guy ran out of Delmars and threw me a wad of cash, and continued running. I could've stopped him but I didn't, and I didn't know my uncle was following me, so when I heard a bang behind me, I saw my uncle Ben with a bullet hole through his chest, and so he said his final words to me as I held him on my arms. "With great power, there must almost come great responsibility." And that's what makes me Spiderman. But it doesn't end there. After the civil war, you all know how I met vulture and that right?" another nod from everyone, "But I didn't tell you what happened after dad took my suit. When dad took my suit, I decided to go to homecoming with my crush, Liz. But what I didn't know was that her dad was the Vulture aka Adrian Toomes. He gave me a threat that he would kill everyone I love, but I decided to ignore his threat and so I ditched Liz in homecoming and tracked Toomes all the way to an abandoned warehouse. we talked and he sent his metal wings to hit me, I dodged all of them and told him that he missed, but I didn't know that he wasn't aiming for me. So the concrete beams of the warehouse broke and that's how a warehouse fell on me. Adrian wore his metal wings and flew off to get dad's plane, and since I didn't have the suit I had to lift the warehouse off of me myself and I also couldn't call for help. So I lifted it and ran to get Adrian, I'm just going to speed it up to the part where I crashed the plane trying to get the Vulture and we fought on land, and then he decided to grab the things and fly away with his metal wings, but then my spidey-sense warned me that his wings were going to explode, I tried to tell him but he didn't listen and it exploded, making him fall into the fire. I jumped inside the fire and pulled him out to safety and webbed him up and left." "Wow that was a lot." Sam said before Peter cut him off with a simple "that's not all." Everyone in the room (except for Peter) stared at him with big bulging eyes. And so, Peter continued, "So then Mysterio happened, none of you know about this but Mysterio pretended to be a hero to get to me when I had a Decathlon field trip. He told me that he was a friend of mine, but what I didn't know was that he was Dad's enemy and knew about me being dad's son. His name was Beck, he wanted to get back at dad for making a decision that made him mad or something. So he decided to use his illusions to break me, he ended up using his illusions to lead me onto a train track and I got hit by a train. But in the end, I manage to stop Mysterio by accidentally killing him. Also, the illusions were made by Stark Industries drones that he stole, and yeah that's about it." Peter finished, sighing. He waits for their reaction. They broke out of their gaze, (except Steve, who just continues staring at Peter) and said all together in practically the same time, still staring deeply at Peter. "WHAT THE FU-"

"And so at the end of my rant, I was weirded out at what they all said as a response and it ended up traumatizing me, making me believe that they all can do telepathy because Aunt May said the same exact thing when she figured out I was Spiderman. It also doesn't help how one person on the team really could do telepathy, which made me start questioning my existence which led to somewhat being in the format of drinking 36 cans of Redbull for, and I quote myself, "Science"." Peter finishes while looking at Ned, "Peter what the fu-"

The end :)

(I was starting to get lazy at the end so it isn't that good, sorry :D)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148 3 2
[REQUESTS OPEN] -Lots of Irondad <3 -Spiderman/Peter angst <3 -Other Avengers + May feature in some chapters SIGNING OFF WITH 'SPIDEY'! HOPE U ENJOY...
221K 4.9K 43
In this book there will be a bunch of one shots, irondad, mommaspider, spideychelle etc..I hope you enjoy! This is my first book so yeah! *awkward gl...
324K 7.1K 63
Highest rank #729 of all books Rank #10 in wadewilson Rank #29 Spideypool Rank #42 in Deadpool Rank #87 in gayromance Rank #377 in LGBT This boo...
1M 24.6K 59
These are just oneshots that I have thought of either myself, or by the help of my friends, or based off things I find on pinterest. I don't own any...