Psychopath Love Bts ff [comp...

By goofy_twinkle

~"Only an insane mind can understand another insane mind, isn't it?"" ~"But he was talking normally".... othe... More

CH-1
CH-2
CH-3
CH-4
CH-5
CH-6
CH-7
CH-8
CH-9
CH-10
CH-12

CH-11

47 3 0
By goofy_twinkle

Still flashback;

As San-hoon and his younger brother were arguing over something, San-hoon didn't notice that his older brother had come behind his back and suddenly he attacked San-hoon by a knife. His younger brother pushed him making him fall on the floor. He looked at his daughter while counting his last breath. Siwoon saw all this mess and stood up, walking towards her father's now dead body.

Siwoon: Appa? Appa!

Older brother: Its nice. (he said while looking at Siwoon who was trying to wake her father) Let she get accused for the murder of her father.

After Siwoon heard this she Went towards her father's older brother.

Flashback end.

Siwoon whimpered while slowly remembering her past which Donghyun had erased from her memory for his experiment.

She started hitting and slapping herself seeing her this condition Taehyung stood up going towards her.

Taehyung: Siwoon! (he held her both hands in his) Siwoon! (he hugged her then she hugged back while crying) 

Siwoon: Appa! Appa! Appa! (crying while digging her head in Taehyung's chest)

Taehyung caressed her hair while Siwoon kept on crying.

Taehyung: Let's go.

Taehyung took her in his room.

Taehyung: Whatever you see around you is all a lie, Siwoon. (He went a bit close to Siwoon keeping some inches gap) Donghyun is not your father. He is n one to you. (he tugged her hair behind her ear) A lot of truth has been kept secret from you. This place is not worth it for you. (he cupped her both cheeks) I am here to take you. 

Taehyung caressed her shoulder and went out of the room and here Robin was eavesdropping them from the window. Siwoon slowly went to her room and layed on her bed crying silently. Robin came inside her room and crouched down near her beside the bed.

Robin: Siwoon.

Siwoon held his hand and Robin smirked.

At Donghyun's office

Donghyun: Forget it. You already have tried. She need her Appa.

Taehyung: Appa?... Listen to me carefully. Siwoon will definitely go with me. (Donghyun glared at him) 

Donghyun: (went a bit near to Taehyung) Now, you listen to me carefully as well... Never make promises that you cannot keep. Understood?

Nurse: Doctor, please quickly come upstairs.

They both followed the nurse and ended up infront of Siwoon's room.

Soojin: Robin, let her go. 

She said to Robin who was grabbing a knife against Siwoon's neck.

Robin: Stay away or else I will kill her.

Soojin: Listen to me. (walking towards him)

Robin: I will kill her. Stay away!

Soojin: Robin, I said, let her go!

Suddenly Siwoon felt dizzy and fell on the ground with Robin still keeping knife against her throat and making her stand on her knees .

Soojin: No!

Jimin: Robin, let her go. Don't harm her. Is this why you asked knife from me? (he looked towards Soojin) Ma'am, stop him.

Robin: Stay away. I'll kill her.

Soojin: Do you want to kill her? Come on, kill her. Come on.

Donghyun: Soojin! Out! (he said telling her to go out motioning with his hands) 

Robin: Don't come near me.

Taehyung: Robin, stop. (he entered inside)

Donghyun: I said stop it. (he tried to go towards him but was stooped by Taehyung)

Robin: I will kill her. I will finish her.

Taehyung: Robin... What do you want? (he said slowly going towards him) I'll get it for you.

Robin: I said stay away. Stay away.

Taehyung still walked towards him without listening to him 

Taehyung: What if she doesn't love you. 

He said directly knowing why Robin was doing this. 

Robin laughed loudly like a maniac. While he was laughing he slightly cut Siwoon's neck and she fell on the floor. As a reflex action Taehyung punched him as he fell on the floor and guards caught him. Then Donghyun came and kicked him.

Donghyun: Bloody you! How dare you do this?

Taehyung: (went towards Donghyun and stopped him) Being a doctor, how can you thrash a patient? How shameless of you!

Donghyun: That's none of your business. (he looked towards the guard who was holding Robin) Take him away! Take him!

Robin: I want to be with her! Siwoon is mine! Siwoon is only mine!

Donghyun: Shut up!

Robin: Let me go! I won't spare you! I won't spare you! Let me Go! (he said while being dragged by the guard)

Donghyun: Hey! (he said while turning Taehyung towards himself harshly) This is my hospital and that is my patient!! (he shouted while pointing finger at Taehyung)

Taehyung ignored him and went towards Siwoon picking her up who was shivering due to fear. He went out of that room and went to the medical room to treat her wound. After treating her wound he said.

Taehyung: Here, lay down on the bed.

Siwoon layed on the bed and Taehyung caressed her cheeks.

Taehyung: Do you want to leave this place?

Siwoon just looked at him without saying anything. Taehyung stood up and went to his room, leaving Siwoon to sleep there in the medical room so that nurse could check upon her.

Next day he came out of his room with his suitcase and went in the medical room but didn't found Siwoon there.

Taehyung: Siwoon! 

Not getting any response he kept his suitcase on the bed. Just when he was Exiting the room,  Natalia came in and asked him.

Natalia: Doctor, did you see Siwoon? She is not seen around. Where is she doctor? Doctor, you know where she is, don't you? Where is she?

Taehyung walked out of the room and Natalia looked at him till his figure fade away.

Taehyung went to the cell where he had met a confined women.

Taehyung: Won-Ju!! Are you there? (he looked inside the cell but found it empty) Won-Ju!! (he turned around but got startled when he saw Won-Ju Standing behind him)

Won-Ju: Where is Siwoon? I am asking where is Siwoon? (she asked being furious)

Won-Ju suddenly grabbed his throat.

Won-Ju: I told you to get her out from here, didn't I? Tell me! (she left him and started crying)

Taehyung left from there, he suddenly saw Soojin in a hall.

Taehyung: Soojin!

Soojin sighed while rolling her eyes.

Taehyung: Where is Siwoon? (she turned towards him)

Soojin: If you are done with your job, then leave from here. 

Taehyung: Where is Siwoon!! (he growled)

He heard a car engine sound, thinking there is Siwoon in there. He followed the car.

Donghyun was looking at the scene while smirking from the window.

Guard: Sir, Its ready. (he announced as Donghyun's smirk became wide)

.

.

.

Here Taehyung was still chasing the car after sometime the car stopped due to the blocked way and Taehyung grabbed the opportunity to open the car door. He looked inside the car and saw a person wrapped in a blanket, he pulled the blanket down giving him the view of that person's face.

Taehyung: Fuck!

to be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 75.9K 53
Kim Taehyung has been classified certifiably insane. He isn't, he knows he isn't, he just likes to make everyone happy. Why would anyone ever think h...
6.4K 659 22
Taehyung was the one who can see and talk to the the dead....so why are the dead of a psychiatric hospital reaching out to Jungkook instead...
435K 36.3K 40
[COMPLETED] "Is HE in here.. in this room, Taehyung?" The psychiatrist asked "Say NO" I didn't even look at HIM and blindly followed HIS command "N...
220K 11.4K 36
'You're insane.' 'Insanely in love.'