Annoyingly Yours ⚊ Nishimura...

By solivagante

Park Minji just wanted to get through the school year with a flying high scores in every exams. However that'... More

βœ— intro βœ—
βœ— playlist βœ—
βœ— side characters βœ—
βœ— prologue βœ—
βœ— one βœ—
βœ— two βœ—
βœ— three βœ—
βœ— five βœ—
βœ— six βœ—
βœ— seven βœ—
βœ— eight βœ—
βœ— nine βœ—
βœ— ten βœ—
βœ— eleven βœ—
βœ— twelve βœ—
βœ— thirteen βœ—
βœ— fourteen βœ—
βœ— fifteenβœ—
βœ— sixteen βœ—
βœ— seventeen βœ—
βœ— eighteen βœ—
βœ— nineteen βœ—
βœ— twenty βœ—
βœ— twenty one βœ—
βœ— twenty two βœ—
βœ— twenty three βœ—
βœ— twenty four βœ—
βœ— twenty five βœ—
βœ— twenty six βœ—
βœ— twenty seven βœ—
βœ— twenty eight βœ—
βœ— twenty nine βœ—
βœ— thirty βœ—
βœ— thirty one βœ—
βœ— thirty two βœ—
βœ— thirty three βœ—
βœ— thirty four βœ—
βœ— thirty five βœ—
βœ— thirty six βœ—
βœ— thirty seven βœ—
βœ— thirty eight βœ—
βœ— thirty nine βœ—
βœ— forty βœ—
βœ— forty one βœ—
βœ— forty two βœ—
βœ— forty three βœ—
βœ— forty four βœ—
βœ— forty five βœ—
βœ— forty six βœ—
βœ— forty seven βœ—
βœ— forty eight βœ—
βœ— forty nine βœ—
βœ— fifty βœ—
βœ— epilogue βœ—
βœ— bonus chapter βœ—
βœ— other books coming for this series βœ—

βœ— four βœ—

8K 342 185
By solivagante

⚊ chapter four

Imagine you wake up with the biggest headache on a Sunday morning and if that isn't enough much of a problem, I was soon running down to the bathroom, puking yesterday's dinner down the toilet bowl.

My memory was hazy, but my body aches reminded me I consumed enough alcohol to feel like I was the humpty dumpty egg on the Alice in Wonderland if he cracked.

Minji, why you must lack common sense to drink?

I hadn't felt this shitty since the last Choi Beomgyu's party from this past September. The memories of my three friends carrying me like a dead log up my room while trying not to wake up my auntie made me shudder.

I wondered if I had been that wasted last night.

I attempted to step out of the bathroom, not wanting a repeat of what I did last week. My auntie almost had a heart attack to see her niece crawling out of the door with a messy hair, pale sickly skin and a sweaty body, which made it loom like I am a white lady coming out of the grave.

"Ugh", I cried out as I bumped into the stainless door, causing for it to clank.

The earth shifted under my weight like I was still drunk. I rested my hand on the wall to steady myself.

Today would be no fun. My blood was already boiling because I found my bed full of sands, so I stripped it off the mattress and threw them in the wash, careful not get a dirt on my carpeted floor.

Now it made me question as to who brought me up here. I couldn't for the life of me remember what I did last night in that party.

"Are you alive in there?", I heard my cousin asked from outside my locked door.

"Barely", I mumbled back.

"I've got coffee and those toasted bread you like"

I thanked him and continued to fix my bed even though a question had become imminent in my head as I heard him climbed down to the kitchen. Why is he here?

Park Sunghoon only bothered me if I did something that troubled him.

Not having the energy to be the usual headache that I am to him, I blew out a shaky breath and threw on my oversized sweatshirt to hide the redness of my skin.

I was so pale I couldn't hide if I feel sick inside.

When I entered the kitchen, I found my cousin with two mugs on his hand and a look of disappointment  on his face. He lived across the street, so he can simply barged in here easily. Other than Yeji, his younger sister - my favorite person - he felt the need to take care of me if he wasn't busy.

It had been that way since he found me wanting to end everything after the news of the doctor.

How can one recover anyway if you were to hear your family is taken from you in only one night?

I even thought my younger sister would be saved, she followed them hours later too in her sleep.

"Good morning nose buster", he said. I snorted as I accepted the mug of coffee and plopped onto the chair beside him with a sigh, careful not to spill.

"I barely remember last night"

"You don't remember being kissed by Jungwon then embarassing me by fainting on Ni-ki's arms and vomited on him after I asked him for help to bring you here with me?"

What the hell?

I blinked and rummaged through my brain for those memories, but nothing came up. I didn't care for kissing Jungwon, because I don't feel anything to that but a simple happy crush.

Yet, I don't recall puking on Ni-ki, though there's a flash of the memory of me talking to him at some time.

"You look paler than usual. Puke in the sink before you do it in front of me", Sunghoon whined.

I waved him off, "Did you really make Ni-ki stepped into this house?"

"Yeah, but I didn't know how the hell did he managed to find your room", he said, "I have to distract auntie since we arrived to her watching her favorite drama of the month"

"Fuck", is all I could say.

"You really blacked, huh?"

Did I? I must've because if I were any sober, I would never let that guy in such a ridiculous state.

The harder I searched for my brain, the more gaps I found in my memory. Or as Sunghoon liked to say, I'm not just simply the type who should drink.

This is what usually happens if I got drunk, I'll forgot everything in the next day and it terrified him because this is the same reason why my family got into that accident in the first place.

My dad is drunk and you know what happens next on our way home.

But I couldn't avoid it. Drinking my head off is the way to forget them too, to forget I'm the only one who came out alive.

"Did I do anything weird?", I asked as I smacked my forehead against the counter as if it would re-start. my brain.

"Not that I saw", Sunghoon looked at me closer, "After he set you down the bed, I asked him to leave and I trust him better than you, so I don't think he didn't do anything bad"

My shoulders drooped in reassurance and I clamped my mouth shut. We spent the rest of the morning talking on what could've happened.

He said I played volleyball with Jungwon against him and Ni-ki, then we won and the paper the latter got is to kiss the winner for the punishment.

That's when I was kissed by the Yang boy. I was glad it didn't have to be Nishimura or else, that would've been a nightmare.

"Oh, you fell face first in the sand as well on our way back to your car", he added.

"That explains the sand on my bed"

"I tried to clean it off, but you were down so bad, I just leave you alone in your bed", Sunghoon said, "You look like shit, Minji"

We both paused at my appearance even now, then burst out laughing. I hung my head in my hands, wishing I could push a button to redo yesterday.

If only to not know Ni-ki had seen me in the most embarassing position.

In the following weeks, I paid no mind about the existence of the Nishimura kid even though sometimes I could get a glimpse of him getting Sunghoon from their house.

The last thing I wanted to dwell on is how I must've humiliated myself in front of him that night.

So I went on with my days, living like I never knew him until one morning, which is today, it's officially the first day of the school year.

The ride to school wasn't far considering I woke up early and there was no traffic to make me late. It was truly a blessing but also a nightmare. Especially since I have to wait long for my friends to arrive.

And only God knows they never came early for school.

I walked into my locker as soon as I was in the main building and groaned as I failed the pass code wrong. I continued to put it wrong two more times before it finally opened.

I instantly jumped up after suddenly someone's covered my eyes and pulled my head back. I tried to pulled their hands away, but it wouldn't work so I covered their hands with mine.

Their fingers were long and thin, and their hands were slightly cold.

"Who is this?", I asked, as though I don't know him.

Not too long after I felt a feather light kiss on my cheek, followed with a quiet whisper in my ear, "Guess who?"

A smile spread across my face as I recognized his voice. I rose up a little to give him a quick kiss on the cheeks, mind you for it was just a friendly greetings between Chenle and I.

"Good morning", I whispered, smiling like an idiot when his hands were removed from my face.

"Morning", he responded lightly.

I shook my head in disapproval after seeing the eyes of the other students on us before bursting out laughing. Chenle hugged me tightly and grinned.

"Can you blame me? I didn't see you for so long. How long has it been? Like three days?", he commented with a smile.

Chenle has always been a melodramatic type of person and I loved him for it.

"Agreed. It has been way too long. Can you believe it was another hell school year again?", I shuddered before continuing, "Where's the others?"

"They're on their way, but I bet they still hadn't even jump out from their beds"

I smirked evilly, "I'm glad we all shared the same classes together instead of those two lazy bums!"

He frowned and exclaimed, "For that I would be the one to suffer!"

I laughed, getting my stuff for my first period - math. It was my least favorite subject but it doesn't mean I wouldn't get the highest grade, I have goals to reach in this year.

I walked to class with Chenle, talking about nothing in particular. I then sat in the middle row, not too far in either back and front. It was a perfect position to hear everything from everyone!

Chenle sat next to me and nostalgia hit me like a truck as I looked at him.

He and I were friends since middle school. It was very comical how we became friends. He transferred from China and could barely talk in our language, and I guess he got mad at one of our classmate trying to steal his favorite pencil case, he suddenly shouted in mandarin insids the room.

I liked how loud his voice is, I asked him to be my friend and up to this day, it never changed.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the bell obnoxiously ringing. The teacher started to enter the room with the late ones and I practically jumped out of my skin once my eyes landed on the last one to get inside.

Nishimura Riki wasn't my crush or anything, he was just overly arrogant and categorized as a popular student.

But how did he get to join one of the hardest class for math?

It was very surprising to be honest.

⚊ next chapter

what do you think of this chance of them in the same class?

👉 vote & comment please 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5.5K 41
"I don't understand how you could keep this from me Buck, from Mr. Nakajima! He loved you like a second son!" "For the first time in my life I had a...
5.8K 471 6
When Chun Miyoung found a job offer as a maid from one of the richest estate in the country, she grabbed it out of desperation. The work is almost to...
78.7K 5.4K 51
❝Why do you like me?❞ The girl with the sparkling eyes asked. ❝Because you make me happy. And I want to make you happy too.❞ One said. ❝I couldn't b...
815K 37.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...