๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ป๏ฟฝ...

By __bunbun__

Y/n is a traveling scholar studying in the detective's field. They were sent to work with a professional dete... More

Chapter 2 ~ โ™ก
Chapter 3~ โ™ก
A/N ~
Chapter 4~ โ™ก
TYSM !!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’—
Chapter 5~ โ™ก
Chapter 6!
important question for u guyss!! โค๏ธโค๏ธ
important notice
Chapter 7!
Chapter 7.5 (interlude)
CHAPTER 8!!!!!
Chapter 9!! <3
update
Chapter 10
Announcement!!! (did i even spell that right)
CHAPTER 11 (long awaited!!)
STATUS !!!!!!
CHAPTER 12!! OML!!!!
IMPORTANT FOR ANYBODY WHO LIKES THIS STORY
chapter 13 :)
โ‰ก Chapter 14 โ‰ก
Chapter 15
เผŠ Chapter 16 เผŠ
Chapter 17 (extra long!) (TWโš ๏ธ)
*-_ *Chapter 18 (๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™)
โ‰›Chapter 19โ‰›
Chapter 20!

Chapter 1 ~

3.3K 70 193
By __bunbun__

Warning(?): Skippable lime [lime is not smut, it's basically just more intense kissing in my definition] c:  this whole chapter is skippable, I dunno, just though I'd start it off spicy. ;3

Heizou presses his lips close to your ear and whispers...

"But... it all doesn't add up... y/n... do you have any ideas?" His hand rests on your lower back as a light blush dusts across your cheeks. You expect Heizou to remove his hand and step back from you, but he doesn't. The young detective's gentle grip on you moves from your back to your waist, while his remaining hand sits on your shoulder as he simply stares at you. 

yò̵̢͇̰̟͍̦̙̦̙̱̣͎͚̙͓̅̊̋͗̕ͅu̷̢̪͍͊̈́̇ŗ̵̡̠̼̺̭̹̯̙̄͜ĕ̷̢̢̢̛̜̹̞̼̲͎̤̺̠̻͇̇̈̒̆̅́ͅͅ ̴̧͇̝̘͚͔̤̲͇̝͕͍̲̼͋̾̂̎͜s̸̢͓̟̜̰̘͊̒̕ǫ̷̢̳̼̭̰͖̲͍̯̻̮̖͔̔̆͑̆̌̉̀̾͗̍̊̀̏͘̚͝ ̵͔̞̭̘͙͇̤͚͙̯͝p̷̨̝͂͑̕ͅę̵̛̛͙̫̺͕͚̠̗͉̦̖̪̼̝̥̓͗̓̓̓̀̑͊̄̊̏͆͜͝r̶̙̟̬̻͊̋̍͗̉̑̕͝f̵̛̻̪̮͙̜͓̳̟̟̩͌̀̓͛̃̏̈͋̈́͂̐̍̿̄̓͜͝e̴͓̲͉͇͙͕̙̩̗̣̘͓͍̻͊ͅc̵̞̻͍̞͙͐t̸̛̠̥̱̱̩̘̰̿̐̏̑̍͋́͐̎̓̀̈́̏̕̕͝!̴̢̧̧̩̝̯̥̹̰̯̝̂͒͒͛̓̏́͋̅́̕̚͠!̷͑̿̏͒ ̷̧̨̲̰̠̒̽͒̓͋͗t̶̨̺̪̬͋̓̒̋̋́̈́̏́̉̕ḥ̷̡̡̨̨̡̮̱̲̜̖̗̦̠̺͓̾̈́̀̚̚ͅe̴̳͔̰̫̹̮̟̱̙̟͍̤̥͌̊̄̔͘͝ͅ ̵̨̛̤̠̮͇̦͌̊̎̒̋̽̇̾̄̍̊͑͐͊̚͝ͅt̶̨͙̭̲̗̥̯͇͚̹̪̗̺͈̾̾̅͌̉͝ë̷̡͔̳͇̹̬͔̻̬̘̰̼͍̜̣́͗̀̉̈m̶̙̀̐̌̀̑͌̓̈́͝p̵̛̣̂̌̃̽̀̂̈͗͛̑̀́͊t̴̨̧̡̖͕̫̻̻̫̹͈̦͒̋̿͜͠a̴̲̪̅̿̃̀͊͌̾t̵͓͒͐̚̚į̷̬͚̮̠͉͂́̓̑́͆͗̎̌͜ǫ̶̗̹͖̲͎̩̲̼͔̻̲̝̃̓́̽̊̔̄̇̈̐n̷̨̗̜̗͍̮̦̠̓́̋͆̈̽̈́̈́.̶̝̻͙̠̜͚̻̻̰̹̌͗́̀̔̌̓̅.̶̝͉̗̰̣̂́̒̈͛̒͠.̸̨̠̰͉̱̰̜̠͖̺̫̞͗̑̌̿̉̄̒̕͘.̷̗́̄̈́̽̍̓̀̂̎̎͛̀͑͘͝͝͠

"...Heizou?" You mutter.

"Yes, y/n?" His soft voice sounds. He rests his chin on your shoulder, and all you can pay attention to is his hot breath on your neck. He's getting distracted.

Suddenly, he presses your bodies together completely. It's as if you are one now, completely flushed together.

"Was there something you wanted to ask me?" He says in a low, almost scary tone. His fingertips seemed to have gotten tired of your shoulder, and are now sifting through your hair. His grip on your waist tightening. 

y̴̢̺̰͗͗͝Ǫ̵͍̦̜͉̃̔̎̌̄͜͜U̷̖͐͋̋̿̋̀̉́̀̌̌͝U̴̗̬̠̭̯̳̖͚̜͓̩̻͊̔̈̃̽̍̾̕ ̵̥̭̞͇̱͚̺̍͐̈́̈́̈͌̈́̀̃͝c̴̡̧̢̯̜̦̗͖̥͍͊́̓̒͒̈́̂̃͛͘͠a̸̧̡̢͖̝̩͔̩͎͚̗̱̱̝͖͎͇̐̊͂̕͝ņ̴̰̞̘̦̜̯̰̫͈̙̪̜̉ţ̴͉̯͈̙͉̪̞͚̖̙̈́̃ ̸͍̬̗̺͙̘̤͖̍͐̇̐̽̎̽͂̚͜͠ŗ̴͈̰̈̍̄e̶̢̧̜͍͙̣̗͈͊̿̂͋̈͒́̓͂̍͑͒͘͝s̶͈̗̦̫̹̪͖̺̉̒͂̊͋̌̑͠ͅį̸̡͚̱͓̰̰͉̫̺̇̓̍̓͌͊̿͂̈́͜͠s̴̡̢̡͕̬̬̹͈͈̤̹͔̔̒͛̍̑͆̈́̆͊͜t̴̰̒~̴̡̺̮͈̮̇͑͗͒̋̈́͆̈́̈́͝͝~̷̯̬͎̳̪͖̹̜̠̮̼̲̙̋̀̏̂͆̄̀̚ ̸̡̟̪̝̜̺͔͍̠̘̫̞̀̌͋́̊̃̈́̔̾̈́͝͝ͅ!̸̪̤͎̫̹͇̳̹̙̔̈́̏̂̈́͝

"H-Heizou! That hurts!" You try to pull away from him, but his tight grip on you has different plans. Both of you fall to the ground with a loud BANG!! Your face feels... warm? It's cold now... warm again... a soft pressure is coming down on your face with each wave of warmth... someone's breath?

You open your eyes to find two glowing green orbs above you, belonging to none other than Heizou. A creepy smile is forming on his face, almost distant. Dreamy. He's staring right at you. You then realize..... Two hands are beside your head, and your hips being guarded by legs. Heizou is straddling you.

"Awww~~ y/n is blushing!" He says in a soft voice.

"W-what are you doing?! Heizou..! What's going on?" You stutter in a panicked but quiet voice. Heizou leans his head down to your neck and chuckles lightly.

"Y/n... I have this desire... this-- urge. Ever since I saw you. ...Forgive me." He whispers in your ear in quite a serious tone, differing from his chuckle a few seconds ago. .

This is a side of Heizou you've never seen before. His hair messy, his lustful eyes almost glowing. He's always been able to control himself. He's always been calm, composed, analytical, friendly, logical, perfect... the list goes on. But... it's like he's thrown away all logic and calmness. For you. H̸̛̗͚͕͙̗̾͆̏͗͐e̸̞͈͕̝̖̪̐ ̶̥̤͓̜̂̀̈́͒d̶̨͓͙̲͔̙̆̅i̶̡̭͓̜̤̅̓̕͘d̵̡̫͙̓ ̴̢̛̙͎͑͐͗̿t̸̬͚̳̜̼̻͌͐̅̚h̶̪͇̬͔̬̐̈́͛͂͂͜ì̸̤̭̼̝̫̏́͊͜s̶̛̙̩͙͇̦̀̇̆͂͒ ̷̢̻̯͕͎̙̑ä̴̻̦̺̝̮́̇̂̍͝͠l̷̝̱͎͇̓̈́͝ḷ̸̢̛̅ ̸̭͚̤̠̥̺̀͑̓́͐͠f̸͚̭̏̎͘o̷̳͚̣̗̹̰͋̑͒̂̂ṟ̷̛̗̳͉̭̽̍ ̴̧̝̦͎̲̬͋̋̋̊͝y̷̥͈̽́ȱ̸͖͕̯̻̘̰̒̒̀u̸̟̙͗͘U̷̘͕̿̇U̷͍̦̠͇͍͂̔̂U̶̖͒̅Ǘ̷̠͓͑͊̏͝͠!̴̼͂̏͜!̶͖̳̠͈͖͛̓͛!̴̤̞̐̑̋̎ ̵̫̼͇̘͉͗̽̂̐r̵̭̩̠̰̎̓͑̒ē̵̖̜̥̽̇͝m̴͈͚̳̻͌̾̍̓̇͜ẽ̴̢̨̯͙̣̬̉̈̓̈́m̵͙͋̐̌̈́͋̚͜b̷̡̲͍̙͖͛͂́̎ě̸̡̞̜̞̦̥͑͒r̶̜̬̙̣̯͛͘?̵̭̘̍̈́̔́͠ͅ ̸͙̗͎͇̏̊̇̀<̵̮̤̓͂̉̉3̶̺̏̄̆̕͝

Suddenly, he begins to plant soft kisses all over your neck, slowly migrating to your collarbone. It feels like you've been waiting for this all your life, but for some reason you're embarrassed. Your cheeks are painted a bright rouge.

"H-Heizou what are you doing!?" You stutter in a half-raised voice.

"Heizou!!" You cry again, hoping for a response. Suddenly, his love pauses for a moment and his breath becomes heavier.

"Say that again~"

A gasp escapes your lips, as you realize the suggestion of his words and your face turns completely red. His kisses get hungrier every second as his breath gets hotter and faster.

"I l̶̤̀̎Ö̶̢̡̨̨̗̣̩̱̮̹̫͇̣̻̆͂̀̊͂̿̑̆̆̅͜͝ͅŐ̴̢̩̩͕̮̦̾́̉̄͛̓̆̀̚͘Ǫ̶̢̳͎̩̣̫̳̱̰̤̩̠͈̦͋͜ṽ̴̜̠̟͈̯̜̬̮̩̠̩͔̱̋̀͂̅̈́͌̎̈́͛̂͘͝͝ȩ̴̧̣͍͈̣̳̬̪̮̜͚̟͔͛̿̍̈́̍͝ͅͅ you... y/n..." A low voice muttered in between little nibbles. His voice was like the relief of a sip of hot tea on a chilly day, warming you from the inside. A warm, soothing tone with a hint of threat and poison. His fingernails were digging into your scalp.

"I... love you, too..." You softly whisper. He chuckles with a wide, wide grin plastered across his face, eyes covered by his bangs. You knew there was no escape to this situation. Thankfully, you two were inside a tent Heizou had set up, so nobody could spy on you guys. No matter how much you struggled, he kept a tight grip on you. The more you squirmed, the more intimate he'd get.

"Y/n... you do realize how vulnerable saying that makes you, right? Do you really trust me? I could just be using you~. Of course, I'm not." Heizou teased. "I love how vulnerable you are right now~! Saying that you love me is basically an invitation for me to do whatever I want! So, then... ṣ̴̢̨̢̪̗̗̰͈̜̜̗̻̝̫̋̑̓̐̅̌͊͗̅̌͒̄̑̀̎͘͘̕͜͠͠ͅh̵̢̢͚͓̰͇̟̮͕̘̋͛̈́a̸̢͕͍̞̱̗̱͉̜͚̞̙̫̖̣̭̲̖̫̗̳̫̯̽̆̾̃́̈́ľ̶͖̬͈̥̯͔̹̺̜̠̣̝̃̾̆͜ͅl̵̛̟͈̳͉̮̖̲̦̖̟̺̻̜̺̱̣̍͆̓͠ͅ ̸̨̬͉̩̠͍̘̩̙̮̙̦̱̗̬̣̘̖͒͌̑̎̏̊̓̏̇̈̉́̔͒̍͘̚̕͠ͅw̷̢̛̘̻͙͚̖̙̝͕̌͑͂͆̌͛̆̈̀̌̿̈͒̍̍͗́͌̕͜͝ͅẻ̷̢̧̡̹̞̺̟̻̖̣̳̥͚̬̹͕̖̏͒͒̾̆̑̈́̀̚͜͝ ̸̨̡̛̯̜̰̻̪̬̠̘͉̣̭̙̺͋̃̑̓͛̈́͛͛̌͆̉̃̓͊́̾͋̈̐̌̚͠p̵̟̱̓͒̎̎̽͋̈̀͋̑̉́́̊̋͑̽̓͠l̷̢̛͎͓͕̖̮̝͇͌͊̀͌̓̈̂̈́̂̄̈́̀̈̓̀͊̐̅̕̚͘͜å̸̛̳̫̦͍̳̋̀̔̕ỵ̵̢̘̤̩̳̭̣̮̦̰̘̱̭͔̘͔͔̀̓̍́̆͑͛̑͐̆͠ ̶̦̀̒̽̌̏͒̀̆̀̔͊̍͒̃͋̚͘͘̕͝͠~?̵̧̧̼͇̟̟͙̺̱̗̤̩̔͌͊̉̈̓ͅ" Suddenly, his fingertips craved for your skin, his lips for your softly chapped ones. His body hungered for yours and his hands seeked your waist. He just wanted to embrace you in his love. He loved seeing the markings he left on your collarbone. He loved seeing your embarrassed face. He loved you.

Heizou kept himself on top of you, his envious palms pinning you to the ground. His hungry tongue fought its way into your mouth, and you finally gave up. He bit your bottom lip, which caused you to whimper despite your huge effort to not make a sound whilst he gave you his love.

Heizou pulled away for a moment, blushing a bit more. A surprised look was painted across his face.

"Oh, my." His expression soon changed to a smirk. A small drop of crimson sprouted from your lip, and soon enough it's wiped away by Heizou's thumb.

Heizou sat on you with his thumb resting on your lip, smiling at you softly. Small beads of sweat fell down your forehead and neck, a vibrant coral pink decorating your cheeks.

He slowly rose from straddling you, and stood with his back to you as you sat there staring at the back of his head. You stood up as well, and the two of you simply stood there in silence. A light chuckle escapes Heizou's glossy lips.

"What's wrong, want more?" He teased. By now, your whole entire face was a bright red hue. "No response, huh? Well, I'm afraid we can't continue. We have to at least get some sleep tonight. And we can't have you unable to walk tomorrow now, can we~?"

Little did you know, this was just the start of your suffering. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey hey!! We got a bit of fluff to start off the story~

This isn't the very start of the story, of course! Context will be in the next ones~ 

This is my first book on Wattpad, so I'm not very much sure what the updating times will be. Perhaps every week or two, it really just depends on how I'm feeling. Also, I don't really have much of a plan for this but, my creative juices have been working very hard recently so I'm sure I can come up with something great! There will definitely be a new chapter every week or two, unless I say that there's something holding up the story. 

Thanks for reading !! 

[1105 Words] {including A/N, not including this bit)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 14K 54
After her lover's accident, which placed him into a coma, (F/n) (L/n) struggles with her constant trips to the hospital to visit him. She, however, c...
44.5K 1K 31
This is High school Au I guess.. Warnings: A hint of angst that'll occur for a really short amount of time (The story will have a happy ending though...
52.8K 1.6K 23
!MODERN AU! It was finally time for a night out with friends. You weren't really used to going out at nights like this, it has been long since you've...
230K 6K 46
This is a Reader X Xiao book Reader is gender-neutral! ~แฏฝโฅแชฅแดฅแชฅโฅแฏฝ~ Y/n was held captive for years before stumbling upon a boy who was forced into their...