Fair In Love And War: Yandere...

By Jaj_writer_1011

What would he do for a girl he loves.. Not just loves but is sanely obsessed with her. "Baby don't run, you... More

Ep 1 Black guy with a blood stained knife
Ep 2: Are you okay?
Ep 3: Babygirl 😈
Ep4: who am I baby girl?
ep5: Who the hell is he?
Author
Ep6: Killer reveal???
Ep:7 Plot Twist? or ???
Ep 8: Killer
Ep: 9 Ha!! gotcha
Author
Ep:11 Huh! Finally

Ep 10 who are you all?

30 2 0
By Jaj_writer_1011

Still y/n POV:

I could not believe my eyes when I saw JK was with Jin. Like Jin? I could see he was looking totally different unlike his usual joyful appearance, he was looking mad. But suddenly it hit me, that, maybe they're just having a friends meet out and that is why Jk is still acting. Because I know about Jinnie. So I just shrugged it off and about to leave to Mr.Jung's house, but stopped when I heard my name in their convo. I could not help but to earsdrop.

Jin: What the fk Kook? How can you be so careless?

Jk: H-yun-g I'm sorry, bu-t I'll manage it well t-his time.
(Stuttering)

Y/n thought: Why is Jungkook stuttering like he is afraid of him? Why does something seem off? Let's hear more.

Jin: Do you think I'll leave this just like that? First you killed that bitxh Hanseok without telling me and because of your carelessness you got caught by my baby y/n. Do you know what you're doing huh? Do you know how much I wanted to kill that idiot by my hands? But you? Wow! What a waste? I wanted to enjoy his blood just like I killed that stupid jihyun.

Y/n thoughts: Hearing this I felt a heavy pain in my chest. WTF is happening here? How the hell! My Jinnie... I thought he was- huh! What will I do now? Why is this happening? how can this even happen? Why God? Why? Why all the people I trust are like this? That too, why my Jinnie. He was an innocent bean. No this js not true. Pls wake me from this dream.

I was in these thoughts when suddenly, my involuntary movement caused something near me to fall down idk what coz of darkness. But it made me shiver coz it made a slight noise. I panicked of getting caught and ran back instantly buy assured that non the duo flinched meaning they did not notice. I reached home. I plopped on the bed and cried out loud lying on my stomach. I still could not believe Jinnie could do something like that. How will I even face them? Jk and jin, this traitors, betrayers, bastards. How can they?

Time skip
Next morning
I woke up to the sound of phone ringing. I overslept after crying all night. I didn't feel like going today.
I snapped out of sleep in as soon as I saw the caller name. Twas Jungkook. I picked up the call instantly not wanting to test his anger.

Jk: Good morning babygirl. Sup? Why aren't you here yet?

Y/n: Jungkook Umm... I overslept.

Jk: What did I tell about addressing me?(stern)

Y/n: I'm sorry Koo-kie.

Jk: Woah! I love how I make you tremble baby. Btw, wtf are you doing there? Come soon.

Y/n: Kookie I am not feeling wel-(cut off)

Jk: See my dear, you dont get to decide when to come or to leave. You're coming or should I order my men to hurt your dad?

Y/n: No.... No kookie pls dont I'll come right away.

You got up rushed your morning routine and ran to your uni as early as you could, only find jinkook waiting for you at the gate.

Jin: Hi y/n*ie, why are you late idiot?

(Night's incident played in your mind making you shiver, but you managed to stutter back)

Y/n : Nn-nothing Jj-jin I just overslept. C'mon let's goto class, its late.

(You said it in a go and ran to the class.)

Jin POV

What's wrong? Why is y/n afraid? Something is suspicious. Anyways let's continue our act. Its all because that kook. I glared at him. Anyways she doesn't know about me tho.

Joon: hey y/n, you're late? Come here and take your seat.

Y/n: (in low tone) hi joonie,.

Joon's smile faded.

Joon; grl... What's wrong? Why do you seem off nowadays? Are you really okay? You seem to be hiding something from me?

Y/n: nothing joon.

Joon: are you sure? I mean you look so pale. Where is my bubbly chubbs? Am I no one to you anymore? Share it with you no?

(Now you could not hold it anymore, you've already been wanting to pour out all your feelings to someone but you were scared but now you can't take it anymore. You decided to tell him everything. ,)

Y/n: Joonie, I do want to tell you something but I'm scared. Something has been haunting me for a lot of days. Pls come to my house tonight but pls dont tell anyone including our friends. Pls dont tell anyone.

Joon: OMG, you sound so serious. Okay y/n*ie, as you said. Don't worry till then. Remember I'm there for you. We can solve any problem together.

Y/n nodded and laid down on the desk. She was kinda moved by Namjoon's moral support. On the other side Namjoon was worried about what could it be? They already knew that the killings being coincidentally related to y/n was already making her upset and he was thinking it could be something related to it. He wanted to discuss it with Jin, coz according to him his Jin hyung was the wisest person to get advices. But since she said not to tell anyone he hesitantly shrugged it off.

Time skip
The same day evening

Y/n was walking to her house and thats when...

Jin: Boo...

( y/n flinched badly)

Y/n: o my.. Jin you s-cared me.

(An: Guys imagine she is stuttering and speaking like speaking to a stranger to jin and jungkook coz typing the stutters might be difficult to read)

Jin: yah! Why are you like this? Is something wrong? Did someone bother you? Tell me I'll KILL them.

Y/n:( the word kill triggers her fear more) No Jin, I'm sorry. I'll behave normal.

Jin: wah! I dont know what happened to you. Did some ghost possess you? Hey ghost leave my friend. She is mine. Anyways y/n-ie, are you down for a hangout?

Y/n: Ah.. I'm not feeling well. I am having some headache. I'll rest today. Sorry.

Jin: ooo my baby y/n take care of yourselves. If you roam around streets late at night you'll get sick like this only. That too dont enter allies. You might not know but there may be dangerous killers. (Smirk)

Y/n's eyes widened in shock on realising what he just said. She shot her head to see him only to find him smirking at her. She trembled and backed away in fear....

Jin: what happened baby?

(He walked towards her)

she ran off from there while stumbling in fear without turning back.

Jin: Woah! Jk was right. Seeing her trembling in fear is so much fun. I'm down for more fun babygirl.

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 1.3K 37
"You are Mine, just mine. I'm ready to kill everyone who comes between us, even if it's my brother,"
2.5M 69.4K 51
He's obsessed with you, that's what you want right? ⚠️ All these characters are mine and therefore not a fan fiction! These are my original work and...
123K 5K 46
What started as a one night stand for you turns into something sinister as he becomes obsessed with you. ...
222K 10.6K 30
"We are dating right?" "No, we are not. I am your owner." Y/n wanted his love, but he just treated her a like doll. In return she sent him to asylum...