Little Creature

By slipperqueenbiatch

~JENLISA HYBRID AU~ A small kitten was abandoned on a sidewalk near a dark alleyway. When suddenly a tall blo... More

Trailer
𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚎𝚗
𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘
Thirty three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
I'm Their Daughter Now
JENLISA'S WE WON!!
Hell No

𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡

4.4K 196 80
By slipperqueenbiatch

Lisa pov~

Jennie's taking a shower right now while I prepare some brunch for us. I can't believe she's human again, she might turn back to a cat but it's okay. I'll still take care of her either way.

pitter-patter~ pitter-patter~

I turn around when the sound of footsteps become louder and there stood jennie in my oversize shirt and a black beanie which I bought but never wore, on her head.

My eyes trail down towards her legs and before I knew it, my eyes nearly bulge out of their sockets. Is she wearing any pants? Or even underwear?!

"Uhm Jennie" I put down the spatula and walk closer until I tower over her.

She put her hands behind her back and look up at me, smiling "Yes?"

(I FUCKING SCREAM WHEN I SAW THIS) ~a/n

"A-are you wearing anything under...under there?" I nervously pointed at her lower area. Of course, I'm not gonna lift the shirt to check, I'm not a perv-

"Mhm!" she hummed.

I let out a breath of relief, for godsakes I gay panic for no reason again.

"that's good! Yeah uhm, you can sit here. I'm almost done with the food" I hastily turn around and dash towards the stove. I totally forgot about the sausages and eggs.

Why did I even think that? Of course, she'll wear something there! I'm pretty sure she knows it needs to be covered. Ugh! Sometimes I blame my parents for giving me their dirty mindset.

I put the sausages and eggs on two plates then gave one of them to jennie. She thanks me and immediately digs into her food.

"You must be really hungry" I stare at her in shock.

"Mhm!"

------

"Are you sure you can do it yourself?"

"yes!"

"Really?"

"yep!"

I look at my watch, with one foot tapping on the ground impatiently. Jennie has been trying to tie her shoes by herself for the past 10 minutes. I insisted on helping her like I always do but now, out of nowhere, she wants to do it herself.

She jumps up all of a sudden which results in me flinching hard and stumbling back.

"My god Jennie don't do that!"

"hehe sorry" she giggled and started walking ahead of me.

"Y-yah! Wait for me!" I quickly shut the door and lock it. Tsk, she even forgot to wear her jacket. Thank god I was holding it.

I chase after her and hand her the blue fluffy jacket she always wears. She quickly put it on and zip it up all the way, now she looks like a cuddly fluffy bear.

I press the elevator button and waited. I went on my phone in the meantime while jennie was going back and forth on her toes and heels with her hands in her jacket pocket. She hums a little tune as she eyes the numbers going up.

Ding!

The doors opened and I gestured for her to go in first. She scurried in, her feet making shuffling noises as she went.

Cutie, I chuckled.

------

Jennie continues to hum her little tune as she skips alongside me. I held her hand tightly so she won't trip and fall. I can't handle seeing her get hurt and cry.

She stops her humming and turns to look at me "Uhm Lisa?"

"Yeah?"

"I want ice cream" she pouted.

My eyes widen from her request "huh? But it's freezing! You'll get sick if you eat them now"

When I mention the word 'sick' she must have remembered the time when she had a cold since she gasp and immediately shook her head.

"N-nevermind then!"

I stifled a laugh at her traumatised expression.

"how about some hot chocolate? There's a café right up ahead" I suggested. Maybe she just wants something sweet to savour right now.

Her face lit up after that at the mention of hot choco. Ever since I gave her some of the hot liquid back at home a few weeks ago, she's been asking for it everyday.

But since she turned into a cat for a few days, she wasn't allowed to drink anything except milk and water.

We walk over to the cafe and I ordered us both some hot choco to go. We'll drink them on our way to the dance studio. As we wait for them to be ready, jennie peers over the counter to watch the guy make our drinks. She let's out a little gasp here and there while her eyes follow the worker.

Once it was done, I took both of our drinks and walk out with Jennie following after me. She made grabby hands, wanting to hold on to her own cup. I giggle at her actions and hand it to her.

She was about to take a sip but I quickly stopped her "becareful! You might burn your tongue"

"Oh" she pouts "it just smells so good! I wanna gulp it down" she spoke eagerly, her eyes fixated on the cup.

"take little sips, like this" I put the cup over my mouth and took small sips. She stares at me for a while then follows, she sips little by little then hums delightful at the taste.

The blonde realised they'd been standing outside the shop for too long and glance at her watch.

"shit, come on jennie we gotta go" I stuffed my purse into my pocket and grab onto jennie's hand, dragging her to where the studio is.

------

"you're late" rosé crossed her arms, looking slightly confused when she saw me running through the entrance. I'm usually never late so...

Before I could explain to her, jennie beat me to it.

"We went to get hot choco!" she shriek in excitement then continue to gulp down the hot brown liquid.

Oh no.

Her sugar rush is back...

Damn you hot choco, why do you have to taste so good and get her addicted!?

Rosé stifled a laugh and walk over to jennie, taking the cup away from her "And that's the sign of enough sugar for you"

Jennie pouted but didn't say anything, her eyes immediately shifted to the girl behind rosé. Oh! What is she doing here?

Jennie break out into a huge smile and ran past rosé.

"Jichuuu!" she giggled happily before throwing herself at jisoo.

Jisoo smiled and hugged her back "Hi you! What's got you so pumped up?" she pulled away and place her hands on jennie's shoulder to stop her from jumping again.

"hot choco!" jennie replied with another loud giggle.

Jisoo look at me with wide eyes then back at jennie "t-that's nice"

Yep, they know once jennie drinks hot chocolate, she'll be hyper for the next hour or so. Rosé and jisoo would often scold me because I kept on giving it to her even though I know she would act like this. But I can't help it, she'll give me her cute pleading eyes and I'll fall for it. Every. Single. Damn. Time.

"Why don't you and I go warm up, jisoo will take care of jennie" rosé suggested and I nodded in response.

We walk into my dance room and put our bags down on the table beside the computer and started to warm up.

In the middle of stretching, I ask rosé about jisoo "why is jisoo here today? I thought she has work"

"she took 3 days off, she's been doing great with her work so she decided to get some rest and spend more time with me" rosé clasped her hands together as she let's out the longest love-sickening sigh.

Damn, is this how I am with jennie?

Wait what-

"that's good" I replied shortly and went back to my stretching.

Rosé must have noticed my mood change, she slide closer to me and puts an arm around my shoulder.

"what's up with you?" she asks, genuinely concerned.

I shook my head "it's nothing"

"Nah uh! You look deep in thought and confuse to me, so that doesn't mean it's 'nothing'"

I let out a sigh and look up at her.

"I think I'm inlove with jennie"

After I said that, none of us spoke, we just look at each other. Rosé seems to be processing what I had just said. She pursed her lips and slowly, she starts to nod.

"Yea I know"

Now that answer alone made me confused as hell.

"what?"

"i said I know"

"what do you mean 'you know'?"

"what I meant is, I know you're inlove with her. It's obvious, lis"

My eyes widen "w-what do you mean it's obvious?"

She rolled her eyes and sighed, completely done with my oblivious ass. This is why I don't do relationships anymore, since I don't know what actually 'being inlove' feels like.

Being alone is nice.

But that changed when jennie popped out of nowhere.

"Let's see" she took a deep breath before speaking "you care for her-"

I cut her off "ofcourse I do! She's my kitty"

She smacked the back of my head and I let out a yelp.

"let me finish!"

"okay okay! Sorry..." I pouted and rub my head. It hurts huhuuu~

"As I was saying" she rolled her eyes "you care for her and you're very protective of her. You let her touch your stuff that is precious to you, like your camera. Damn even I can't do that without you snatching it away from me"

"W-well, it's different" I stuttered, in denial.

"how is it different?" she frowned.

That made me shut up. Because I have no idea either.

"Exactly. Anyways, you learn how to cook because of her and you even make her favourite food. Last time I checked, your cooking sucked"

"Hey!"

"Shush now child, let me continue. You give her anything she asks for, you can't even say no to her" she looks at me with disappointment.

That's true but I have a reason! It's her goddamn eyes when she pleads, I swear those eyes will be the death of me one day.

"Mhm, go on" I gestured for her to continue as I lay my head on her shoulder, giving up on denying anything she says because it's mostly all true.

"Your eyes when you look at her. My god, it's like how me and jisoo look at each other. So much affection and love in them. The way you speak to her and the way you hold her as if she's the most fragile thing in the world"

After she said that, my mind drift off to when I would hold jennie when she's scared or she just wants some cuddles. A few times, I would use my phone or read a book while she sleeps, she would snuggle up closer to me and my arm would automatically wrap itself around her.

Oh gosh, my heart is doing somersaults right now when I think about it.

"You go out of your way for her sometimes, like that one time, you ran out of milk ice cream and you immediately run down to the store and bought two whole gallons of it"

I giggled when she reminded me of that. I remembered tripping over and scraping my knee but at that time, I didn't care because my mind was focused on jennie in my apartment. She was alone and napping so I needed to be quick before she gets up and sees that I'm gone.

"Lastly, whenever you talk about her, your eyes would light up and a huge smile will spread across your lips. Even your cheeks would turn red!" she laughs slapping me on the shoulder while I look down in embarrassment.

She wiped a fake tear and sigh, exhausted from all the laughing.

"Yeah yeah, like you're any different. Whipped-ass" I mumbled.

She continued to giggle and smack me again on the shoulder.

"OUCH! STOP SMACKING ME!"

"I can't help it!" she tumbles over, laughing once again.

What a weird bestfriend I have here.

YALL IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BECUZ IM BUSY WITH MY STUDYING AND EXAMS 😭🙏 I won't be updating any of my books until September becuz of my exams and school. Sorry guys 😔❤️

BUT HEY, BLACKPINK IS COMING BACK LET'S GOOOOO FUCKING FINALLY

These made me gay :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 21.4K 85
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
795K 31.8K 81
Jennie Kim lived for twenty-six years before she knew that she had a sudden genetic disease. There was no medicine for it, and there was only death w...
41.4K 1K 27
A bunch of jenlisa stories based on my random ass thoughts jentop maybe smutt not sure
854K 33.7K 44
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...