Seme male reader x Various an...

Per Marshyin

Just read the first chapter of you want a description👍🏽 Més

Authors note
Requests page
Gojo Satoru
Sasuke Uchiha
Draken (ken) Ryuguji
Manjiro (Mikey) Sano
Dazai Osamu
Trafalgar D. Water Law
A/n asf
Baji Keisuke
Katsuki Bakugou+Eijirou Kirishima
Homos come forth
Ken (Draken) Ryuguji
Can yall like not?
Finally got it down
Rengoku Kyojuro
Just wanted to say
Imma admit it

Monkey D. Luffy

5.5K 60 0
Per Marshyin

⚠️Anal sex, Riding, Blowjobs⚠️

❗️So basically it's Luffy x Nami's brother male reader also i know it's 'seme' buuttt i couldn't help myself so yes M/n is the bottom❗️

Small desc: M/n was also raised by Bellemere and is Nojiko's (Nami's sister) biological brother, when luffy defeated Arlong M/n went with them and Luffy unconsciously took a liking to M/n.

3rd pov
"Come on Nami!" Says M/n as they play fight with wooden swords and as they swing their swords at eachother M/n is slowly starting to win again as with one more swing he knocks the sword out of Nami's hand and she pouts. "How are you so good at this M/n!?" "Well I train everyday! To hopefully make Bellemere-san proud of me in the future! Though we can't afford a real one and Bellemere-san would never let me at this age anyway, but I know I'll get even better!" "Really?!" "Yea! Maybe we could be a team in the future! You be my navigator as we travel across the world!" "What about Nojiko?" "Oh she would definitely be a janitor on our ship!" Says M/n jokingly and Nami and M/n laugh together "I heard that!" Says Nojiko "Anyways Bellemere-san said dinner is ready!" They both nod as M/n takes there swords and puts them in the box and they run after Nojiko into the house closing the door and they wash their hands and sit at the table and Bellemere hands them their food. Nojiko and Nami already started eating thanking Bellemere but M/n hasn't touched his food, not even played with it "M/n something wrong?" Asks Bellemere as she takes her cigarette out her mouth "Well why aren't you eating?" Bellemere hates it when the kids ask her that "Im on a diet remember? How do you think i look this beautiful at 30?" "Bellemere-san....." "Diet M/n. Diet!" "Please eat my food." "No. I made it for you." "Well i'm not hungry. So you eat it." "M/n!" "Please!" Bellemere sighs "We'll split it." "Okay but will you promise to eat tomorrow? It's been 3 days." "Okay okay I promise!" "No....." Bellemere face palms as she puts out her cigarette and she intertwines her pinky with M/n putting their thumbs together "I promise that I will eat a meal tomorrow." Bellemere then kisses his forehead "Promise accepted." Bellemere has a small smile as they split it together and everyone engages in conversation as they finish their food. When the food is done it's time for bed so Bellemere does the dishes washing them and when she's done she tucks the kids in their beds but she decides to talk to M/n "M/n, you know you didn't have to worry about me or parent me today. I'll be okay." "It's my job to worry. I care about you and I don't want you to suffer, so when i'm 8 i'm gonna go find some work!" "No! Enjoy your childhood, i have money saved up don't worry." "Please?" Bellemere is hesitant but she nods her head "Plus if I don't worry, what am I gonna do when your gone?" "Well when Im gone your gonna be all grown up, you won't need to worry because you won't need me anymore." Says Bellemere calmly and M/n shakes his head "I'll always need you mom." Says M/n hugging her and she hugs back "Okay okay no tears for me. Go to bed." M/n smiles and lays down and Bellemre turns out the light and closes the door as she walks in her kitchen sitting down at the table and taking out a cigarette and lighting it up as she smiles.

"LUFFY!!! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO WITH MY SHIRT?!" "Shirt? What shirt? All I got from you was this white and blue napkin!" Says Luffy wiping his mouth happily and Nami is fuming "LUFFY YOU DUMBASS, IM GONNA KILL YOU!!" Says Nami chasing Luffy around the ship then M/n walks out looking at his shirt "What the hell?!" Nami and Luffy stop and look at M/n and Nami tries to hold in a laugh "Who. the. fuck. did. this?!" Says M/n pointing at his shirt "Oh you like it?! I was bored!" Says Luffy "Luffy you have cropped my top!" "Yea i've seen tons of guys where cropped tops! I thought you'd like it!" M/n tries to get mad but he just can't since luffy was so sincere and meant well "Well I...I appreciate it, but ask next time." "Okay!" Luffy follows M/n in his room and everyone on the deck makes an confused expression and they huddle up together "You guys all saw that right?!" Says Ussop "Yea! M/n totally ignored it when he found out it was luffy! What do you think it means?" Says Sanji and Zoro sighs "Ignoring this dumbass over here, obviously they're fucking." Says Zoro "Hey!" "You think? I mean Luffy doesn't seem like he's interested in sex....or romantic love." Says Nami "Well how else can you explain the cuddling, the whispered conversations, lack of person space, AND Luffy SHARING his FOOD with M/n ONLY!" Says Ussop and everyone nods in an agreeing hum "Well I think it's probably best to keep watching and know more!" Says Nami "Know more about what?" Says Luffy and everyone screams until they find out who it is and Nami and Sanji kick and punch Luffy "DONT DO THAT!" "Ow! Sorry! But what are you talking about??" "Nothing! Nothing important!" "Well we are going to dock at (some island) so we can get more food! Especially meat, bread, and meat! MEATTT!!!" "....Anyways where is M/n?" "In his room. Taking a nap!" "Oh so when I nap it's a fucking world war! But when he naps nobody bats a fucking eye?!" "You don't sleep! You die for 36 hours then come back to life! You will sleep through an ACTUAL war then wake up forgetting what you are and what year it is!!" Says Nami and Ussop and Sanji are on the brink of laughing in Zoros face  and Zoro glares at her and when they dock they get off the boat and Zoro goes in the direction of swords while Ussop goes in the direction of weapons and Sanji just follows Nami and so does Luffy, they meet back up at the markets and then Sanji wanders off "OH MY GOD YOU GUYS!!" Zoro pulls Nami about to run off "Come on! It's too late for Sanji!" Sanji comes back "No No come look!" Zoro sighs irritated and so does Nami and they follow Sanji and so does Luffy and Ussop and Luffy screams when he sees a Giant meatball and he gets big star struck eyes and he hugs it having a loving blank expression.

Everyone tries to call his name and snap their fingers in his face to get him out of it but they can't and it's starting to get dark and shop owner is starting to close up and get concerned so they send Nami to get the one person who can get him out of it. "M/N!!!!!!!WAKE UP WAKE UP!! WAKEEEEE!!! UPPPPPP!!!!" M/n jumps up and hits his head "What!? What!?" "Come on luffy's in a meat trance!" "Again?! Ughh!" M/n puts on pants and a shirt and shoes and he walks out of the boat and goes to where luffy is and he sees his and shakes his head as he walks over to him, he rubs his head and luffy looks at him snapping out of the trance but not completely. "Luffy, we have to go. It's getting dark." Luffy shakes his head "Meat." "If i buy it for you will you leave?" "Yes!" "Okay but remember it's too big to eat on the ship so eat it here. Okay?" "Yes!" M/n pays for it and immediately luffy starts shoving the meat pieces in his mouth barely even chewing and when he's done he makes a loud burp coughing up the bones and M/n shakes his head as now Luffy has becomes a meatball shape and he has to carry him back, M/n grabs him grunting and putting him on his back "Thanks for carrying me to the ship!" "The ship? Oh hell no, i'm carrying you to the woods so you can empty yourself out because you are the exact size of the meatball that was too big for the ship!" M/n walks in the direction of the woods "I'll see you guys on the ship!" "Bye!" Everyone quickly grabs a couple more things and they get on the boat and about an hour later M/n and Luffy come back and M/n looks drained "Fuck....my legs are so tired. Can someone take me to my room?" "Yea I got you." Says Zoro getting up about to pick up M/n when luffy pokes his eyes and Zoro stumbles back falling off the ship screaming and luffy picks up M/n and takes him to his room and closes the door and everyone grabs the rope and pulls up Zoro "I...swear...one day.....i'm gonna....cut....him down!!" Says Zoro as he's finally on the ship and everyone gets towels to dry him "Yea they're definitely dating." M/n walks out closing the door and he walks over to Zoro and Zoro stands up as m/n wipes his tired eyes "I'm sorry Zoro. He's-" "Jealous?" "Yea. Forgive him for acting like a dumbass?" "I mean he's my friend so i kind have too." Says Zoro and M/n hugs him and Zoro hugs back "Okay i gotta go back before luffy hurts himself trying to untie his arms and legs, "How would he hurt himself?" "Well at first you'd think he tries to untie the rope with his teeth or something but no luffy tries with his eyes so gotta go." M/n runs back and closes the door "LUFFY NO!" Zoro turns to the rest of the crew "You know they're perfect for eachother." "Like me and nami-san!" Says Sanji wrapping his arm around her and Nami turns to him taking his hand off "More like you and delusions!" Says Nami and Ussop and Zoro try to contain a laugh and Sanji glares at them completely ignoring what Nami said to him. "Sanji-kun, could you make us some dinner?" "Of course Nami-san!!" Sanji runs to the kitchen "You know you got that idiot wrapped around your slick finger?" Says Ussop and Nami laughs "Yea but that means I can have all the food i want, plus he's not THAT bad." Nami goes to her chair and Zoro sits down and falls asleep immediately and Ussop works on more of his bombs and tricks, meanwhile with M/n and luffy "God luffy your so impatient." M/n kisses Luffy's dick and Luffy smiles "Whats wrong with that?" M/n smiles seductively as he licks it and sucks the tip licking up the pre cum and Luffy has his eyes closed trying to focus and M/n finds it cute.

M/n sucks it slow and he grabs Luffy's hand and puts it on his head and Luffy grips his hair and M/n sucks it faster and Luffy bites his lip blushing "M/nnnn....." Groans and whines Luffy getting more impatient and M/n latches off and M/n smirks "Is there something you need?" "Stop playing around!!!" M/n laughs as he gets ontop of Luffy and he grabs his dick and he pushes it inside his hole and he softly moans as he presses his body up against luffy's and he clenches his dick with his hole and Luffy groans "Mmmm....is this what you wanted~?" Luffy nods his head and M/n moves his ass up and down as he licks his lips "Fuck....does it feel good baby?" "y-yea..." Luffy wraps his arms around M/n and M/n moves his ass up and down fast and hard as he lustfully looks down at Luffy as he moans loud "S-Shit~!" Luffy grabs M/n's ass and he thrusts harder and faster inside his hole hitting deeply and M/n cries out "Like that~!" Luffy thrusts even deeper and faster hitting his prostate harder and M/n "O-Oh my~!" "M-M/n!" "Please do~!!" Squeals M/n knowing Luffy is going to cum and he feels Luffy cum deep inside him causing him to cum too, "Y-Your cum i-is filling my pussy baby~!!" Luffy spurts out the last drops of cum and M/n licks his lips and he kisses Luffy and Luffy kisses back blushing and M/n breaks the kiss and lifts his ass up letting luffy's dick fall out and so does the cum. "Ah that was fun! Right!" M/n always wonders why luffy could have such drastic mood swings "Of course. But i'm still horny." "Okay! How about from behind?" Says Luffy smiling "Yes baby." M/n sits up so Luffy can get up and gets behind M/n who is bent over pushing his ass up and Luffy grabs his dick pushing it inside M/n's hole and he grips M/n's hips as he starts thrusting and M/n bites his finger as he grabs his dick and starts jerking himself off moaning lewdly "Oh fuck~! Baby it's so good!" Nami, Zoro, Sanji, and Ussop were listening the entire and the way their mouths hung open the entire time, "Oh..." Starts Nami "My...." Contiues Zoro "Fucking...." Also continues Sanji "God...." Finishes Ussop "I mean I knew they were dating but jesus!" Whisper shouts Nami "Right! And the things M/n can say?!" Also whisper shouts Ussop "Won't lie, even for me it's a turn on." Says Zoro laying back getting ready to take a nap "Dont talk about Nami-san's brother you neanderthal! But I agree." By the time Luffy and M/n were done they walk out and they walk to the dinner table and they sit down but M/n notices how the others can't make eye contact with either of them and Luffy couldn't give a rats ass because as usual he's oblivious "Okay what's the problem?" "Problem? No problem! When was there a-" Zoro covers Ussops mouth and M/n sighs "Look if you guys are virgins that's all you have to say, no shame in it if you never heard moaning." Everyone's mouth hangs open "What? I figured that's what's going on." "Hungryyyy....." Groans Luffy "Yea yea whatever now how long have you and Luffy been together?" "Since like the second week me and Nami officially joined." "You guys barely knew eachother!" "So? It's working out."

Sanji finishes making the food and he gives everyone their plate and they being eating and everyone can't just comprehend how Luffy remaining sane as M/n takes one of his chicken legs "You don't mind if I have one? These are really good!" "Yea!" "Wait let's split it instead?" "Okay!" M/n grabs a fork and splits off an even amount of chicken on their plates and Luffy eats it and so does M/n and when everyone is done with their food M/n grabs everyone's plates and he washes the dishes and as everyone is going to go do their own thing Luffy stays back "M/n lets cuddle tonight!" "Okay baby, but you need to atleast take off some of your clothes. It's uncomfortable to feel it rub on my skin." "Fineeee!! "Come here." M/n pulls Luffy into a kiss and Luffy wraps his arms around M/n's waist as he kisses back, they break the kiss and M/n takes Luffy to their room and M/n locks the door as he takes off his clothes and Luffy takes off his pants and shirt only in boxers and M/n sighs slightly smiling and Luffy fully stretches his arms and legs wrapping them around him and M/n holds him laying down as he kisses his cheek and they soundly fall asleep.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

17.7K 228 128
Okay so this book is going to be full of almost EVERY SINGLE ONESHOT I've ever made (on this acc) so it's going to have a LOT of different Fandoms...
298K 2.5K 24
I don't own any of the characters is this book, just putting that out there... All requests for chapters are CLOSEDDDD I started this book in 2018 so...
7K 77 23
nsfw • alphabets : anime characters ✫彡 • naruto shippūden. one piece. jujutsu kaisen : jjk. haikyuu !! demon slayer : kimetsu no yaiba. tokyo reveng...
41.4K 792 10
Akatsuki x reader HC, drabbles, scenarios, etc. The first couple of chapters were written long ago and really suck, so sorry. Gender Neutral Reader P...