Tʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ʙɪᴛᴇ (Taehyung×Y...

By Violetficsfor7

" 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎 𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇! " "𝐂𝐎𝐙 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 , 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐕𝐄 𝐏... More

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Author's note

Part-49

333 16 3
By Violetficsfor7

4 days later...
Y/n's pov
These four days were the worst, Stella had been living with us and totally was on my nerves! When asked why!  she said she has planned smthng for Taehyung's b'day so she's staying here....i saw her being so close to him , not leaving his side even a bit and he seemed as if he was liking it. Her playing with his hairs while he worked on his laptop for work , sometimes even sitting on his lap! I mean wth! It all just disgusted me, she was trying to keep him all to her . The fact that they share the same room just gives me feeling that i want to puke! Like he's married to me! He can share the room after we end this David thing and when I'll go back he can continue with this! But him not stopping Stella from being all clingy and touchy shows he's shameless and agrees to her.

Yesterday was the worst , ik it's truth we have to but idk y i just felt so broken when last night I was cleaning my almirah i saw divorce papers in there....i was confused to see them there but as I looked at em carefully i saw stain of some liquid on it which immediately reminded me of that day when Taehyung handed over some papers to me but i wasn't able to look coz i spilt juice over em.
Y/n: s-so these were the papers that , T-Tae-hyung gave me?
My heart started to beat really fast , at the thought that only I liked his presence , but he never did , coz back then we were good with eachother, no fights nothing , but were getting close... But still he never felt the way i did.

Y/n: aish! These feelings!!! What's happening to me!

I exclaimed while holding my head and tearing up a bit.
My heart wanted me to cry out, and go to him and scold him for making me this weak and making me feel this weird feeling , but i didn't wanted to cry for a person who doesn't even deserve my tears!!
Those divorce papers that plan was mine! But him bringing it showed he doesn't want me to stay either....he just wants to be with Stella!
I got it Nancy, he won't let me be a part of his world. He loves Stella, Y/n!

You said remembering your talk with Nancy in the car that day.

Why would he think of you! She's pretty and all why would he even think of me...all that was just fake, maybe Felix planned that but he was right , he used me for gaining his position!
I was feeling insecure for idk what reason! I just expected so much from the wrong person, i tried being a good friend but he just never let that happy moment stay for even a while . Y he did all that fake stuff and made me - made me, fall for him!

Why did it happen! It hurts now, love hurts , it all hurts!!
Then today morning..when I was getting ready for office i moved out from my room and before i was going to leave i saw Taehyung coming out from his room while holding his head tightly! He was stumbling on his steps and seemed as if he was drunk! But he wasn't... I quickly went to him before he fell on the stairs.... I helped him down the stairs and made him sit on the couch just to shatter my senses my heart my everything into billions of pieces as i saw a red mark on his neck and collar...it was lipstick !
And some purple marks on his neck..

Maid brought water for him as he slowly drank it...

I was lost in my world when suddenly Stella came downstairs, she panicked watching him in this condition, i looked at her walking down the stairs, but her walk seemed different, as if her legs hurt ,  she came beside me and that's when i noticed, she was wearing Taehyung's shirt! Being a bit oversized i could see her neck, and found same purple-red marks there too.
Purple-red marks, wearing Taehyung's shirt, a bit different walk of hers, all matched so well.. i understood what happened there..
I didn't wanted to imagine anything further anymore.

I couldn't hold my sadness anymore , this numbness was taking over me .
I turned around and walked out from the house...

Meanwhile Stella smirked, thinking her plan worked, of tricking you.

I sat in the car and cried out all my pain all alone and where no one will judge my tears and pain ....
Flashback ended

While remembering all this a tear left my eye .
When suddenly..
Mark: hey Y/n!!! we did it!!! And made our company's name on the top of the list again!!!!
He came inside as he bursted a cracker !!!
I quickly wiped off my tears and smiled ...
Stacy: dude!!!! Boss was so happy! Our team is srsly the best guys!
Y/n: of course why won't it be! We are the best!
We hugged eachother...
Stacy: guys what do u think!? Should we go out? Let's celebrate 🥂!!!
We agreed .

Meanwhile:
Stella: don't worry David! I'll bring you your locket by today, just send Jackson here by evening I'll come with him to u.

*Cuts the call *

Stella was standing outside Taehyung's mansion, she turned herself into Y/n and walked inside , she hoped all the boys would be at their mission and y/n would be in office while only Nancy would be inside...

She walked in...
But to her surprise..
Taehyung: u came back so early?
Stella flinched and turned around....
By staying here since a few days she knows what's going b/w u both, that is u both are avoiding each other...so she spoke...
Y/n(Stella): y do u even care?
Taehyung: oh of course i don't! Actually I'm not even interested u know...
Stella: and what are u doing here?
Taehyung: y do u even care..
He said as Stella rolled her eyes as her eyes landed on the pendant in Taehyung's pocket half outside...

He walked away while a file in his hand and his phone on the other....

She smirked as she came across a plan in her wicked brain...

Evening:
We were sitting in a restaurant and having food while talking about random stuff .
Stacy: well we can say today we're doing this party for Y/n's left out party of being our boss's personal assistant , and also for her new phone given to her by her beloved husband *smirks*

They both giggled while smirking but Y/n was lost in her world....

Mark: is everything okay y/n?
Y/n: huh? Oh y-yeah yeah  all good why?
Stacy: nah~ u are a bit quite today so~
Mark: ik what will lighten up her mood...
Stacy: what will?
Y/n: huh?
Mark nodded...
Mark: just trust me....

Meanwhile:
Taehyung was working on his laptop and checking through his files on his table beside him.....others had gone to office for it was an emergency mission but as Taehyung wasn't feeling good so he decided to stay and he was working from home...

Taehyung: Yeah! Found it!
He typed some codes on his keyboard as the screen popped the word SUCCESS!
He smirked and pulled out his walky talky as he contacted with the boys again...
Taehyung: i have deactivated em all, now it's your turn guys, Felix , Hoseok and Suga hyung , you'll go out while the rest will stay inside the van , and I'll be instructing you , so don't forget to wear your ear pieces properly okay..

15 mins later..

Taehyung: yes Felix on your right , turn there quickly someone is coming your way!
Taehyung: great! Stay there till u get the next command.
Taehyung: over to you Jin hyung!
And they continued ...

Taehyung was working on his mission, recently a very dangerous gang robbed a weapon factory, and took all the harmful weapons away, they got information from spys that they are planning to attack the captial and kill the chief . But Taehyung and his gang won't let anything wrong happen.

Stella being a maid now was watching him from the corner of the room , u can say like keeping an eye over him and his work...

Taehyung stretched his arms as the boys were controlling the mission...

Taehyung: for how long are u going to stay there? Keeping an eye on me won't do good to you anyways...
With that he looked at maid(Stella) ... She(Stella) gulped and walked inside with a glass of blood for him in a tray... She saw he had kept the locket on the table . Her eyes were fixed on it..
Taehyung: what were u doing there?
Maid(Stella): nothing sir, was just looking that if you're busy then I'll bring u your drink a bit later....
Taehyung was looking at her , seemed as if he found her a bit suspicious but ignored his thoughts as he nodded and sat straight.
Stella kept the tray on the table and intentionally made the glass fall on Taehyung's clothes , but it looked as if it got slipped!
Taehyung: yaahh!!!
Stella(maid): oh I'm so sorry sir!!! Wait lemme clean it up!
Taehyung: Ms. Cassy! you ruined my clothes!!! 
Maid(Stella): sir you should go and change your clothes...
Taehyung: of course i will! Aish!
He was disgusted by what just happened even though he's a vampire he would not like taking a bath with blood .
He walked out of the room, and Stella got her chance as she kept that locket inside her pocket !

Stella (on phone): mission accomplished David! Send Jackson to me.
*Cuts the call*

She walked downstairs as she saw Nancy talking to the real maid at the gate who just brought some vegetables from the market... She quickly turned herself back into Y/n and put on her fake smile..
Nancy: ah Y/n, i was looking for you, hey i found the idea! Look if we try we can ok, we'll try talking to his Grandma and let's surprise him with his fav. Cake that he misses the most!
Y/n: c-cake? What cake?
Stella: huh? U forgot? U only said no that u want to bake that fav. Cake of Taehyung for his b'day! Look idk what that Stella is doing but u should attend his grand b'day party no? He'll love it Y/n. Don't act like u don't know girl !
Y/n: oh!!! B-b'day cake y-yeah! (Face palms) i wonder how i forgot that. Lol. His Grandma ? Where is she?
Nancy: in the library as usual...
Y/n: wait!? She's alive?
Nancy stopped talking as she wasn't able to understand the situation, why Y/n was acting so weird!

Before she could say something Taehyung came downstairs ....

Taehyung: Ms.Cassy!? Have u cleaned up the mess?
Ms.Cassy who was cutting veggies while sitting on the dining table got confused.
Ms. Cassy: mess? What mess?
Taehyung: huh? Uk it very well Ms.Cassy! U dro-
He got interrupted as Stella's(y/n) phone rang!
They looked at her,
Stella(y/n): oh it's Mark!
She walks away... While Nancy who found her sus thinks of following her outside where she went ie in the garden...
But she stopped as he heard Taehyung speaking...
Taehyung: u dropped the glass of blood on my clothes, my chair and table , are u serious u didn't clean that up!!??
Ms. Cassy: what are u talking about sir, i didn't even come in your office room.
Taehyung: oh c'mon Ms. Cassy don't lie to me.
Nancy: but she's right Tae , i had sent her to the market for getting vegetables for tonight's dinner... And she just came back about 10 mins ago.

Taehyung: look I'm not in the mood of joking around okay, and you shouldn't be too! I was working on my mission when she came inside to give me my drink but she spilt it all over me!
Ms.Cassy: you're mistaken sir.
Taehyung: i saw u with my eyes!! These two eyes!!
Nancy: Wait! Taehyung ! She brought glass of blood for you?
Taehyung: yeah~
Nancy: but Tae , she wasn't even here !
Taehyung: why don't u guys und-
He got interrupted by the door bell ringing...

Stella's pov..
I came outside in the garden as i got a call from Jackson...
Stella: where the hell are u!?
Jackson: outside .
Stella: wait then I'm coming ..
* Cuts the call *
End of pov.

A/n's pov ...
She jumped off the fence as she saw a black car a bit far from there and went towards it as that was Jackson ...
She thought it to be the right time and won't get caught as she saw Y/n's car a bit far away at the turn...she quickly turned herself back to herself and ran towards Jackson's car.
Pov ends ...

Taehyung's pov...
I was talking to Ms.Cassy, why the hell are these two confusing me so much! But suddenly I got interrupted as i heard the door bell...
Taehyung: stay here , let me check.
Nancy nodded and i went towards the door.
As soon as I opened the door my eyes widened at the scene in front of me!

Taehyung: Y/n!?

Mark: oh hello brother! Nice to see u after a long time!
Taehyung: what happened to her!? Why is she on your back and - and smiling like that?
I saw y/n was on Marks back as her head was layed on his shoulder and eyes closed and smiling like idk what got into her.

Mark: oh umm hyung actually-
Nancy: yaahh!! First call em inside no!
Taehyung: yeah yeah u both come inside and hand her over to me!

Mark slowly kept Y/n down as i held her ....she wasn't even in her state to stand properly!
As soon as I held her by keeping her arm across my shoulder she spoke while opening her eyes just a bit and smiling ....
Y/n: AnNeYoNg ~~
Her tone was as if she was drunk! I bent over to her mouth and sniffed...

Taehyung: yaah!! Y is she drunk!!! She was alright just a few mins ago what happened to her?
Stacy: few mins ago? Oppa! She was with us the whole day what are u talking about...
I picked Y/n up and we walked inside as i shut the door...
She was smiling like idk what she saw while looking at me as her head lied on my chest..

Gosh it was like i was holding a toddler in my arms. And her smile-

I slowly kept her down on the couch as she stretched her hand and stopped me from going any further...
Y/n: StAy PwEaSe~~
she said as she showed me her puppy eyes...
Aish this girl~ i tried so much to avoid her but she just always do something or the other which shows me a different beautiful side of her and makes me fall for her even more deeply.
I nodded and sat beside her , but soon as I sat she kept a cushion on my lap and kept her head on it as she tightly held my hand and closed her eyes , i was able to see one side of her face .

Everyone giggled at her cyuteness, i felt her hands were cold so I held her hands back as i pulled over the blanket beside over her.
Taehyung: what happened in just 5 mins that she who was alright got drunk?
Mark: 5 mins? Hyung she was with us the whole day...
Nancy: what r u talking about ? She came back a bit early from office today.
Taehyung: yeah, we even talked .
Mark: what are u both saying? Ik you're pranking us right! 
Nancy: No we're not! She was with us! She got out in the garden when u called her .
Mark: i called her? But y will i call her when she was with me only!
Taehyung: where were u three!? And how did she get drunk?

Flashback;
Y/n: yaah! Where are u taking me!? Look I'm already fine okay , I'm already lightened up! No need to go anywhere let's just head back home I'm tired now!
Stacy: c'mon Y/n , I've heard Boss is working on a unique mission and he has decided to add us three in his team too! I guess it's gonna be so hectic from tmro onwards , who knows when we'll get time to party! Let's just follow oppa no .
Y/n: ohkay fine, but what mission?
Mark: he's desperately working on something with his one of the biggest spying team and as he was overwhelmed by our performance in this blog he wants us to join his team for this mission , what mission it is we'll know about it tmro but for now let's focus on this...
We stopped at our places when I saw something which i would never even like to visit.
Y/n: A BAR!? ARE U CRAZY!
Mark: I'm not asking u to drink Champaign or alcohol of some kind let's get in and have some juice, anyways my girlfriend's brother works here as a part timer-
Y/n: you've got a girlfriend!!!!????? And u didn't had the audacity to tell me!!!!!!
Stacy: *laughs* but look y/n, my going to be sister in law's brother works in a bar! Srsly dude !?
Mark: yaah! Don't say like this, her dad is the owner of this building in which this bar is set up , so her brother thought of working in here for some kind of experience.
Y/n: whatever now let's get in.
We sat on our seats as we ordered 3 cokes .
Mark: so now tell us y/n, how r u feeling?
Y/n: awkward!
Stacy: me too! Look at those guys in the corner , they've been staring at us since we entered!
Mark: oh c'mon ignore em, I'm there with you both so dw.
Pov ends

A/n's pov
Soon the cokes arrived and you all started drinking,
Y/n: hmm ....
Stacy and Mark looked up at her without taking a sip.
Y/n: you were right, i would feel better! Idk but I'm kinda like getting some energy after drinking this! Coke is awsm!
Mark: i told u , you'd like it!
Y/n takes another huge gulp..

Stacy: woah calm down girl..
Y/n: Dude this is just making me feel like I'm on another level!!!!
Mark: ik i love coca cola it's just another level.
Y/n: thank you for thinking so much about me buddy!!!!!! I am feeling sooooo goooooooooddddd~
She smiled widely ...while taking another big sip from her glass...
Mark and Stacy looked at eachother
Stacy: why is she b-behaving like that!?
Mark: i don't kn-
Y/n: y ArEn'T yOu BoTh DrInKiNg!? D-*hiccup *-don't wOrRy i- I- *hiccup * wIlL hElP yOu ...
She smiled like a crazy person and in no time she drank their glasses too!
Y/n: yOu GuYs ArE tHe Best , you know what!? My husband doesn't even care about me! I loved him so much and he gave me Divorce papers!!! Spent a night with another girl that i hate the most! I can't believe i fell in love with that stupid idiot Mr.CIB!  I never thought he'll make my heart go beat beat when he's around ! He LoVeS ThAt StOoPiD StELlA soooo muchh!!!! I HaTe HiS choices at such point!!! Ewww!!
And she went on and on, while Mark and Stacy watched her with their mouths open like:-

Mark: wait a sec!
He leaned forward to her mouth as he sniffed.
Mark: damn i knew it!!! YAAHHHH we ordered cokes not alcohol!!!!!
Soon the waiter came he got confused as he saw the table no. His eyes widened and spoke:-
Waiter: oh no! Sir your table no. Was 6 that is now broken and it turned to 9 it was for table 9 sir we're super sorry!!!
Stacy: what are we going to do now!!!!????
Mark: let's take her home...
The whole way she kept talking and talking and revealed so many of her thoughts that she had kept to herself...
Flashback ends...

Mark: that's how she got drunk,  by accident....
Nancy: all that is okay, but then , Taehyung, who was with us? Rn, in front of us!
Taehyung looked at Nancy and then at sleeping Y/n on his lap.

Suddenly Nancy's phone rang as she headed off to hear it...

Taehyung was looking at Y/n when Mark spoke...
Mark: idk if I should say this or not , but hyung whenever I have met u I've seen love in your eyes for y/n. Idk what all has happened b/w u both , but by the way she was telling us showed she was so upset regarding something. And it's probably b/w you two.
Taehyung: what did she say?
Stacy: tha-
Nancy: Taehyung!!!
Tae looked at Nancy..
Nancy: it - it was Minho!
Taehyung: what did he say!?
Nancy: the mission wasn't successful and
Taehyung: omg what!? And what???
Nancy: Felix got shot.
Everyone: what!!?
Nancy: i mean he's okay but he's shot in his leg, and doctors are saying that he needs proper rest. 
Taehyung: where are they rn?
Nancy: they're on their way back home...
Taehyung: that's good, let's prepare his room....
Nancy: but-
She said as she looked down at Y/n.
Taehyung: yeah~ u don't worry bout her.
Y/n slowly opened her eyes and smiled at Nancy...
She gets up stumbling and walks over to Nancy....
Taehyung: yaah! Slowly...
He said as he helped her in getting up...
Y/n: AnNeYoNg ,
She said as she smiled widely and joined her hands together like greeting and bowed all the way down....
And almost stumbled but both of em got hold of her...
Taehyung: Nancy, you go set her night wear I'll make sure she's fine down here...
Nancy nodded and went upstairs...
Mark: alright then, it's already so late now we should leave.
Taehyung nodded as they bid their goodbyes.

Taehyung's pov
I looked at Y/n when she screamed on top her lungs in my ear...
Y/n: AHJUSSIIII!!  (Older man or mister)
Taehyung: what did u just call me rn? Ahjussi!??
I watched her giggle ...
Y/n: PuT yOuR hAnD DoWn AhJusSi!!
She said pointing towards his arm around her, which was supporting her and preventing her from falling.

Taehyung: stop calling me AhJusSi! I'm not your Ahjussi! Now come with me to your room and go wear your night suit and sleep.

Y/n: AnIyO!! I won't!
Taehyung: what!?
I paused on my tracks.. it was getting hard to walk with her , she kept going left when I had to pull her right...
Finally i stopped as she removed her hand from my shoulders and ran inside the house more deeply while shouting...
Y/n: yaahh!! Ahjussi!!!! Your house is sooooo biggg!!!!!
Taehyung: y/n not there! Yaah!
She just roamed about the house not even caring about things around, that might hurt her.
Y/n: heliyoo Mr. Elephant...what you doin here all alone? Guess you're too stuck like me in this unknown world!
She said talking to a teddy bear on the sofa..
Taehyung: yaah it's not elephant it's a teddy bear..
Y/n: aigoo!! Ahjussi! Can't u see I'm talking to my elephant frnd! Shhh!! Teep tuite. (Keep quiet)
I tried not to giggle at her cyuteness but after she turned around i giggled silently but until I heard her saying:-
Y/n: ikr life is just so boring+ harsh!  Sitting in a beautiful big house where u don't know anything or anyone, no body wants to be your frnd , suddenly your life changes from a beautiful peaceful one to this.... Plus it gets hurting too , when u finally get someone in your life who makes u feel important, makes beautiful smol smol memories with u and you feel so different with that special person and then they leave you like feelings are just for fun.

I looked at her deeply what was she trying to explain ...she sounded really upset...is it coz of me? I saw a tear rolling down her cheeck..
Taehyung: enough talking now let's go inside and go to sleep.
Y/n: aniyooo!!!! I don't want to SlEeP! I want to talk !!!
Taehyung: in morning! Not now!
I said as i picked her up and started taking her to her room.
Y/n: Ahjussi!!! Wait! Let me take my frnd with me too, he feels lonely sitting here all alone , nobody talks to him ..

She pouted showing she was sad and her puppy eyes!! Damn !! I sighed as she quickly grabbed the teddy and hugged it like a baby...i smiled to myself looking at her...and started walking..
Y/n: but Ahjussi!! I want to talk and not shleep! Pljjj
Taehyung: no more talking now go to sleep...
Y/n: (pouts) uk what Ahjussi! You're also like my CIB!
Taehyung: CIB?
Y/n: Cold iced beast! Aka my husband!

I paused on my steps as i looked at her who was showing me her anger but looked really cute instead with her lil angry pout and her cute chubby soft cheecks.

Taehyung: so that is the name that u use to call your husband?
Y/n: (nods cutely)
Taehyung: uh huh? And y so?
Y/n: he's always just so cold to me . No matter what I do he acts coldly to me.
Taehyung: uh huh?
Y/n: hmm(nods cutely)  but don't tell him anything okie!
She said as she talked while keeping her voice low and her finger on her lips.
Taehyung: oh! Okay i won't!
Y/n: pinky promise!?
Taehyung: i can't give u my pinky rn as you'll fall otherwise. But i promise...
Y/n: hahahaha you're sho cute Ahjussi! If it was Mr.CIB he would probably would have dropped me like how he did before! He didn't even care of seeing that i had gone through surgery but just for fun he let go of me and hurted me....foolish me , i just didn't wanted to get him hurt, that i took the gunshot which was for him , and he didn't care....

I started walking again as i listened to her ..
Y/n: idk y but whenever he leaves me in any way it hurts!
Taehyung: i-it does?
Y/n: (nods cutely again)
Taehyung: so is he a bad person?
Y/n: AnIyO , he's a good guy...
I couldn't believe what she said , i looked at her ....even after being so bad to her since a few days she still thinks of me as a good guy? Y?
Taehyung: how is he ?
Y/n: I've seen that since a few days he's been acting really cold towards me, but ik he's hiding smthng from me, but uk what I'll try my besht in finding out , after all I'm his wife 😌
I didn't know how to react but , i was touched that she doesn't hate me nor is she planning to leave me..but those divorce papers?
I slowly placed her on the edge of the bed ...
Taehyung: now change your clothes and go to bed .
Y/n: Ahjussi!! Wait!!
I stopped and turned around...
Taehyung: hmm?
Y/n: now do your pinky promise!
Taehyung: aish! Fine here..
I said kneeling down in front of her..

Taehyung: but wait, if I'll tell your husband everything about what u said will my pinky die.?
Y/n: *giggles* you're so funny Ahjussi!!!!
Taehyung: am i?
Y/n: (nods cutely)
Tae smiled...
Nancy comes inside to help y/n with her night wear and Taehyung leaves while thinking about her as he went in his room to call the boys and ask about the mission....

30 mins later...

I was in my bed reading a book under my quilt...laying on my stomach....but my mind was somewhere else...when suddenly someone pulled the quilt off of me and scared me by screaming!!!

Y/n: AHJUSSI!!!! WHY R U HIDING HERE!?
Taehyung: YAAHH!! aish!! You scared me! I'm not hiding I'm reading a book and when did u come? And from where...
She pointed towards the gate with her finger ...
Taehyung: oh.
Then i looked at her , she was in her night suit and her teddy in her hands! Damn! Ig I'm gonna die today coz of the cuteness I'm witnessing! She should drink often I swear.

Y/n: what are u looking at?
Taehyung: n-nothing! Nothing!
She sits there and keeps staring at me , at a point I started feeling uncomfy and tried ignoring her by looking at my book... i layed back on my stomach and continued reading the book

5 mins later...
I felt as if someone was beside me really close...i looked on my side just to find y/n reading my book too! She was so close to me,
Taehyung: yaah-
Y/n: shhh!!! Teddy is sleeping and I'm leading(reading)
She said while shushing me up with her finger on her lips . She continues to read but i ? I was reading something else , her face .

Her side profile, her eyes , her nose, her pink lips. Her cheeck and those strands of hair coming down on her cheeck . All of this just made her look so beautiful and cute at the same time ,i missed her so much... i smiled unknowingly and actually not even noticing that she was looking at me too...i quickly turned my head away and got up as i started to leave...
Y/n: yaahh!! AhJusSi!!!
I looked behind just to see her standing on the bed..
Taehyung: yaah!! You'll fall!
Y/n: AnIyO! I won't my savior will save me hahaha. U don't worry bout it Ahjussi!

She said walking towards the edge while stumbling..
Taehyung: y/n ..
I held her hand and made her sit on the bed but instead she slipped down! I quickly held her head before it hits the corner of the bed.
Y/n: ahh!! My peaches!
Taehyung: your what!? *Laughed*
Y/n: yaahh ! Ahjussi! Don't laugh...
Taehyung: I'm sorry but that was just....hahahahaha
And he kept laughing while y/n looked at him, firstly with a pout and then she gradually started smiling..
Taehyung: hey? Why r u smiling...
Y/n: i miss that smile.
Taehyung: what?
Y/n: uk what Ahjussi, your face resembles my husband's so much...
Taehyung: aish! Well that is co, i am your husband only! And I'm not your Ahjussi.
I picked her up as i made her sit on the bed as i sat in front of her... She kept her teddy aside...

Taehyung: does it hurt?
Y/n: Ani it doesn't, u caught me and saved me from getting hurt more. Komawo ( 'thanks' in a friendly way)
I smiled..
Y/n: but Ahjussi...
Taehyung: firstly I'm Taehyung not any Ahjussi of yours!
Y/n: Nooooiiiiii you can't be my Tae-Tae! He's very cold! But you're so sweet!
Taehyung: (giggles) i am your - wait did u just call me your Tae-Tae?
She nodded cutely....
I kept looking in her eyes..
Y/n: even Tae gets purple eyes sometimes! They're beautiful!
I quickly looked away..
Y/n: and he also looks away like this hehe...idk what it means but his eyes are beautiful! I won't tell u his real identity coz he asked me to not reveal it. Shh!
Taehyung keeps finger on his lips as he smiled ....
Taehyung (thinks): is it the right time? Should I ask her? Of course she's not in her right state so she'll tell me the truth unknowingly...
I looked up at her and saw tears rolling down her cheecks as she was looking at me..
Taehyung: hey hey hey! Why are u crying ....
I said as i wiped her tears but suddenly she hugged me.. i slowly hugged her back after all i missed her touch...but soon i felt my shirt being a bit wet from shoulder side...she was crying.. it srsly hurted to see her like this , i hugged her back tightly...
Y/n: Ahjussi~ i-i miss my old Tae-Tae.
Taehyung: where did i go?
Y/n: p-please bring him back!
She said as she hugged me tightly .
Y/n: if you were my Taehyung rn, i would have scolded you alot!
Taehyung: what did i do?
Y/n: he broke my heart...
Listening to this idk i felt a heavy pain inside me...
Taehyung: did i? (Of course i did)
Y/n: yesh!!! He did, he made me very weak! Made me feel so many feelings at the same time, made me feel that I'm secured, i got a new frnd , we spent beautiful memories even though they lasted for only a lil while....i was wrong to think of him as a bad and cold person...which I'm happy that my doubt got cleared coz of him...he made me feel differently...
Taehyung: but aren't they good?
Y/n: it was , but after all this he left me! And went to that Stella!
Taehyung: ......
Y/n: he thinks that feelings are fun , first u can make someone feel so special and then leave em whenever u want no matter what the other person feels about u ....w-why did he make me miss him this deeply that now I feel lonely and broken when he's not with me....it's okay if Stella is his girlfriend but i don't like his this decision...not coz I'm jealous .....okay maybe a lil but coz that bitch doesn't deserve someone like Taehyung. And he doesn't deserve her either! Idk y he started acting so weirdly with me b-but i won't leave him until I end this David thing...afterall , all of this is happening c-coz of me only.... I hate him for making me like this ....but i need him, i miss him , he has started avoiding me , u don't know how scared i was when he showed me gun! it hurts Ahjussi!!! It hurts alot.
Y/n: he made me feel this different feeling that i have never felt before, whenever he's around i feel so different, i-idk how to explain it.  I hate him for making me miss my own kidnapper, for making me this weak! But i still am afraid of losing him! I can't think of living without him, ik it sounds so selfish and that's why i hate him! He made me this way! For him! I'm sorry if I sound so greedy, b-but- I can't afford to lose him, p-please don't leave me ..
As she continued to cry harder in his embrace..
You both were shedding tears in each others embrace, he tightened the hug , as if he was never letting u go,
After a long hug he slowly spoke..
Taehyung: i would never . Your Taehyung will always be by your side and never leave you alone.
I'm sorry!
Y/n: but he will leave y/n after this David thing gets over...
Taehyung: i would never , i want u to stay by my side forever...but u only gave me divorce papers..
Y/n: D-divorce papers? I - i didn't . It was he who gave me those papers , i would never want to divorce him if it wasn't Stella.. He doesn't feel what i feel for him ahjussi, he loves that Stella, i hate his choices for real!!!
Taehyung: don't bring her in b/w us y/n!

I slowly broke the hug..as i wiped her tears ..

Y/n: don't cry coz of me AhJusSi... I can't see u crying, u remind me of Tae-Tae and i can't imagine him crying, he's a good guy he shouldn't let tears out like this...
She wiped my tears away as she slowly kissed my tip of the nose that was red rn.
But after what she did my whole face turned red and she giggled..
I held her smol hands in mine and looked at her ...
Y/n: woah!! Ahjussi ! Your eyes are fully purple now!!
Taehyung: are they!? Well I accept it then.
Y/n: aren't u gonna look away?
Taehyung: never...coz i want to accept this colour of my eyes....
Y/n: what does it mean?
Taehyung: well it's a colour of pureness, truth, faith and ...
Y/n: and...?
I chuckled...
Taehyung: I'll let u know when you'll be in your senses...tmro morning i wanna see how you'll react , there would be so many questions on your mind regarding today .
I said as i ruffled her hair.
She didn't seem to have understood even a bit what i said..
Y/n: yaah!! Ahjussi!! I'm hungwyy!!! I'm going now bye!
Taehyung: where are u- aish!
She left already..
But i smiled at her , i was happy that she felt the same way as i did...and she doesn't want to leave me, but then those divorce papers? I didn't bring her any , and if she didn't too then who-?
I have to find it out...
I walked outside just to see Nancy sitting on the couch while holding her head and Y/n was jumping around ...
Y/n: twinkle twinkle lil star~
She was singing songs or basically nursery rhymes i smiled looking at her , as i walked down the stairs.
Nancy: yaah! Taehyung!  bring her state back to normal ! She ate all of my chilly potatoes!
I laughed but suddenly I got a call from Jin so I headed back to my room.

15 mins later ....
Taehyung: yeah dw about that we'll handle it but come back fast as it's getting late and u don't have that much powers anymore we'll go for hunting tmro.
............

Taehyung: alright then .
* Cuts the call*
But suddenly gets a tight hug from behind as he falls on the bed .
Taehyung: yaahh! Y/n-aah ~
Y/n: omo u recognised me!! Woah!!
She said getting up from him.
Taehyung: so ~ i see your tank is full ..( he said while sitting)
She laughed...
Y/n: yeshh!!! And now I want to play with my Ahjussi..
Taehyung: no! You'll go to sleep now!
Y/n: Ahjussi!! Jebal(please)!!!
Taehyung: no! You'll hurt yourself otherwise...and look your eyes are saying that you're so tired...
Y/n: Ani(no) I'm not ..
She said leaning towards Taehyung.
Taehyung: y/n i-
She kept coming closer and closer until my head touched the head of the bed.....she was close to me when suddenly she picked up a pillow beside her without me noticing and hit me with it .
Taehyung: yaahh!!
Y/n : pillow fight Ahjussi!!!
Taehyung: ok then here u go.
I picked up another pillow and hit her with it we stood up and started hitting eachother until the feathers bursted out...they fell over us like rain we giggled as we enjoyed it. We kept hitting eachother with more cushions until they torned up too and we started tickling eachother...and as usual i was winning...
Y/n: yaahh!!! Ahjussi!! Aigoo!! Hahaha..
Taehyung: no now I won't!!
We laughed ...
Y/n: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahaha
Taehyung: here too! Now try hitting me again!
Y/n: hahahaha...
She was defending herself , as she suddenly held my hands and started punching me ...
Taehyung: woah woah! I see you're a black belt no!
Y/n:(keeps on punching)
Taehyung: ow! Strong move girl!
I said as she hit my stomach!
She giggled while raising her hand to hit again but then i caught hold of her wrist and turned her around as her back hit my chest.
Taehyung: now how will u run away .
I said as i trapped her in my arms and spoke in her ear from behind.
Y/n: yaah!!
We giggled..

As we slowly walked towards the bed but she quickly turned around facing towards me..
Y/n: AnIyO! I DoNt WaNt tooooooo...
She said as she pouted towards me closing her eyes...i chuckled .
Taehyung: but i want to , now sleep ...
With that i left her and went on my side , copying me she also got inside the blanket , i was backfacing her.

5 mins later...
I didn't get any sound from her side, i got confused so I looked behind . She was so close to me! And smiling widely!
Taehyung: wah you aren't asleep yet?
Without responding, she pushed me back and hovered over me.
Taehyung: yahh w-what are u doing?
She didn't say anything just started in his eyes as she slowly leaned down towards him, their faces were just a few inches away from eachother and soon she placed her lips on his cheeck , kidding him gently and then laying her head on his chest while hugging her teddy.

Taehyung's pov:
I looked at her head on my chest after coming out of my tomato zone ...
Y/n: oops, GoOd NiGhT , aHjUsSi .
And smiled cutely..
I chuckled as i caressed her hair and slowly layed her down beside me.
I tucked her inside the sheets properly and looked at her sleeping figure, hugging her teddy 🧸 and her cute low snores ...
I tucked her hair behind her ear and gently kissed her forehead.
Taehyung (chuckles): my pabo.

As i layed beside her....
Taehyung (remembers): y/n: it hurts Ahjussi! Why did he do this to me? I won't leave him ever unless it was Stella...i didn't keep the divorce papers, why would I , i want to stay . I got super scared when he showed me his gun. He made me feel this weird feeling inside me i hate him for making me this weak, selfish for him! I miss him, But please don't leave me!!
He sighed remembering all that ....
Taehyung (whispers): i would never leave you ..... love~
He remembered all that what u said, he was more happy coz it wasn't you who kept the divorce papers means story was something else.
It felt like years, after so many days i was looking at my fav. Person . I wanted the time to stop as i kept caressing her cheeck with my thumb.
Taehyung (whisper): I'm sorry love, for hurting your feelings....but trust me I'll make everything alright.

With that i moved closer to her and kissed her forehead again, for a bit long.

With that i smiled and got up to sleep in another room as i don't want her to feel uncomfy the next morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.4K 4.2K 67
'𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀.' - - - - He pinned you against the locker, slowly leani...
168K 5.4K 11
"We can't live together because we are in different creature. I'm vampire and you are human. We just... Can't... " -Y/N "What kind of creature that c...
5.1K 313 53
𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 08.15.2023 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱: 10.07.2023 𝗪...
1.7K 79 15
This is the story of 7 vampires and their enemies who are vampires too but no one knows about their secret . Vampires have their own village where a...