𝓂𝒾𝒹𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 π“π‘œπ“‹π‘’ (𝒢...

By HiImGrapes

Hey, all you guys, gals, and non-binary pals! I thought I would make this book because I am a huge fan of the... More

~Welcome!~ (requests go here!)
~Drawing (Sophiana)~
~Comforting (Sophiana)~
~Girl in Red (Sophiana)~
~Runaway (Sophiana)~
~A Fateful Sunset Swim (Sophiana)~
~Clothing Store (Sophiana)~ (+slight Marellinh)
~Prank War P1 (Keefex)~
~Prank War P2 (Keefex)~
~Prank War P3 (Keefex)~
~Prank War P4 (Keefex)~
~How Much That Meant To Me (Keefex)~
~Champion of the Pillow Arena Runs Solely On Caffeine (Keefex)~
~Should I Move (Tiana)~
~Be Back Soon (Tiana)~
~Underestimated (Tiana)~
~First Date (Tiana)~
~Secret Admirer P1 (Tiana)~
~Secret Admirer P2 (Tiana)~
~The Royal Ball (Fedex)~ (+slight Sophiana)
~Snowball Fight (Fedex)~
~Marshmallows (Fedex and Marellinh)~
~Annabelle (Fedex)~
~Inside His Head (Fedex)~
~The Idiot in Question (Fedex)~
~A Promise to Biana (Fedex)~
~Go To Sleep (Fedex)~
~Fitz Has Road Rage (Fedex)~
~The Paranormal P1 (Fedex)~
~The Paranormal P2 (Fedex)~
π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘴𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘡π˜ͺ𝘯𝘢𝘦π˜₯
~Training Grounds (Sophitz)~
~Beautiful Eyes (Sophitz)~
~Why Would I Lie About That (Sophitz)~
~Try (Kam)~
~Laughing Gas (Kam)~
~Midnight Candies (Kam)~
~I Would Be Sad If You Died...Kinda (Kam)~
~The Selection P1 (Kam)~ (the selection crossover)~
~Family Reunion...Well, At Least Some Of The Family (Kam)~
~Ditching (Sokeefe)~
~Picnic (Sokeefe)~
~Hogwarts P1 (Sokeefe)~ (HP crossover)
~Hogwarts P2 (Sokeefe)~ (HP crossover)
~Hogwarts P3 (Sokeefe)~ (HP crossover)
~Hogwarts P4 (Sokeefe)~ (HP crossover)
~Hogwarts P5 (Sokeefe)~ (HP crossover)
~Waves (Sokeefe)~ (angst)
~Thinking of Someone (Sokeefe)~
~If You Die (Sokeefe)~
~Fireplace (Sokeefe)~
~It's Nothing (Sokeefe)~
~I Was Cold (Sokeefe)~
~A Pessimist (Sokeefe)~
~Take the Step (Sokeefe)~
~I See Sparks Fly Whenever You Smile (Sokeefe)~
~Water Balloons (Marellinh)~ (+Keeper Crew)
~Boiling Water (Marellinh)~
~The Winnowing Gala (Marellinh)~
~Your Type (Marellinh)~
~Please Stay (Marellinh)~
~Your Soulmate's Dream (Marellinh)~
~The Witches Are In Town P1 (Marellinh)~
~Take A Break (Dexerella)~
~Don't Talk To Him Like That (Dexerella)~
~Secret Code (Dexerella)~
~Gelato (Dexiana)~
~Fashion Lesson (Dexiana)~
~You (Chandelitz)~ (satire)
~I Hurt You (Chandelitz)~ (satire)
~One True Love (Sophockets)~ (satire)
~Washing Machine Heart (Sophockets)~ (satire)
~Sleepover P1 (ships listed in info)~
~Sleepover P2~
~Sleepover P3~
~Sleepover P4~
~Sleepover P5~
~Sleepover P6~
~Sleepover P7~
~Sleepover P8~
~Sleepover P9~
~Sleepover P10~
~New Years Eve P1~ (✨the gay ships✨)
~New Years Eve P2~
~New Years Eve P3~
~New Years Eve P4~
~Fire in Her Palms (Marelliana)~
~Crushes (Marelliana)~
~Mud Puddles (Marelliana)~
~Are You Okay? (Stinerella)~
~Ballroom Dancing (Litz)~
~Baking Is Kind Of Stupid (Fam)~
~Her Number (Sophella)~
~Silver and Gold (Solinh)~
~Dark Roast (Sotam)~
~I Have A Type (Leefe)~
~I Am Not Sad (Fitzerella)~
~Who I Should Be In Love With (Fitz and Biana)~ (platonic angst)
~Makeovers (Sodexiana)~ (platonic)
~Long Ago (Edaline and Jolie)~ (platonic angst)
β™‘π™ž π™œπ™€π™© π™©π™–π™œπ™œπ™šπ™™β™‘
π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘴𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘡π˜ͺ𝘯𝘢𝘦π˜₯

~Sleepover P11~

197 3 13
By HiImGrapes

Okay, I might have forgotten about this series for a minute there, but I'm back, and it's time to make the very last chapter! I am so proud of how this has turned out, and I admit that sometimes I myself read my own fanfiction when I get bored, and I don't have enough Fedex stuff to read. We need more Fedex fanfiction.

Okay, last chapter, peeps. Here are the tags :3

________________________________________________________________________________

✩Sophie's POV✩

The warm summer air brushed up against my arms as a breeze blew through the peaceful forest in the early morning. I groaned as I sat up, rubbing the part of my head that was leaning against the nearest tree bark to ease the cramps. Biana's head stayed in my lap, her teal eyes closed and her legs curled in on herself. I smiled, noticing the way the gentle morning sunlight lit up her dark brown hair, giving her wavy curls an ethereal look to them. She was beautiful. She always was.

I leaned down, kissing her softly on the cheek. Biana's eyelashes fluttered open, and she blinked at me as her drowsy mind pieced together the past events of last night. She grinned widely at me, sitting up and kissing me cheerfully. Her hands touched my cheeks every few seconds as we kissed, like part of her didn't truly believe everything was real.

"Good morning, Soph," Biana whispered against my lips, the soft skin of her own moving against mine every time she spoke, just to show how close together we were.

"Good morning," I mumbled back, letting her swallow my words that I transferred directly into her mouth. "Do you think the others went looking for us?"

"Probably," Biana said, refusing to pull away from me, instead scooting her legs closer to mine until she was on my lap. "They probably think we died."

"You could murder me if you wanted to," I pointed out in a quiet tone. It was the new norm for us, speaking with each other in the quietest voices, just to make sure nobody but the other could hear the words crafted especially for the other. Nobody else deserved to.

"I could," Biana agreed, resting her hands on my shoulder and breathing hotly against my lips. "But I won't. You're hotter alive."

"You too," I laughed, straddling her hips with my hands. "But we should get back, before they find us." Biana grumbled something that was too quiet more even me to hear, and begrudgingly scooted off my lap and back onto the grass.

"I guess," I said with a smile, leaning closer to Biana's face and staring into her magnificent eyes that sparkled with a bright glimmer when they drifted to my lips and back. She smiled too, and finally heaved herself up from the dewy grass below her feet.

"C'mon, so I can show you off to our friends," Biana told me, gripping my hand tightly with hers as a feeling of sparkling warmth shot up my arm like some kind of drug. Only better, more effective. I was addicted already, even though I only had her for one night. I needed her now, there was no such thing as turning back.

"They'll be so jealous," I gloated, flipping my tangled blonde hair behind my back arrogantly. Biana simply smirked and nodded, as we walked in comfortable silence back to the mansion to meet all the others.

The smell of pancakes greeted my nostrils as eyebrows raised and lips switched with amusement once Biana and I walked in. Keefe was the first to speak, naturally.

"Finally you're back," he groaned, sipping a bubbling cinnacreme from a mug with his other arm around Tam's shoulders. "We were beginning to think you guys actually-"

"Keefe," Fitz said warningly. "That's my sister you're talking to." Fitz turned to Biana, only half concentrating on her, the other half of his brain sent into pancake-chef-mode. "Congratulations."

"Yeah, good job guys," Dex said, audibly applauding us while sitting at the kitchen counter besides Fitz and the pancake batter bowl. He dipped his finger in the batter shamelessly and licked it clean. "So I guess this means..." He looked around the room, glancing at my hand and Biana's entwined as one, the upstairs where Marella and Linh most likely were cuddling, Tam and Keefe leaning against each other, and finally his own boyfriend, smiling absently at the frying pan.

"We're all queered up?" Keefe suggested. Dex nodded fervently.

"Did you seriously just say the phrase, queered up?" Tam questioned. Keefe shrugged unapologetically.

"Maybe," Keefe answered with a grin. "I just made it up."

"Yeah, we can all see that," Biana scoffed, letting go of my hand and plopping besides Keefe on the couch. "Not your best work, I'm gonna be honest."

"Oh, like you could come up with something better?" Keefe sneered good naturedly. Biana smirked.

"Yes, as a matter of a fact I could," Biana said as she flipped her luxurious dark brown curls which managed to stay clean somehow after a night in the woods, while what was left of my blonde mop was nothing but a rat's nest.

"Oh yeah? Let's see it," Keefe challenged.

"I'll tell you my phrase at the end of the month," Biana said solemnly. Tam facepalmed.

"Alright everyone, breakfast is ready! All lesbians report to the breakfast table or I'm giving Dex your servings," Fitz announced grumpily. Dex grinned, snatching Fitz's apron off of him.

"I'll just make myself extra," he offered, snapping the velcro around his neck and scooping the pale batter into the sizzling pan. "Pancakes aren't that hard to make, I bet."

Fitz snorted. "I'm pretty sure even you would find a way to mess up pancakes, Dex."

Dex scoffed. "They can't be that difficult! If I can make elixirs that turn people's hair pink, I can cook a pancake, Wonderboy. Shut up."

"I'm with Fitz on this one," Tam admitted. "I would genuinely like to see Dex attempt to cook. I'm betting five minutes before Everglen goes up in flames."

Keefe snickered. "I'm going with two." Dex rolled his eyes, and scooped more batter into the pan. Fitz opened his mouth to tell him what he was doing wrong, but decided against it at the last second.

Two girls slumped down the stairs hand in hand, blinking their way to the kitchen counter. "Good morning, cowards," Marella mumbled at everyone in the room. Dex snickered, not paying attention to the burning pancake mutation on the stove.

"Where's the food?" I whined at an annoyed Fitz, grumpily dishing out plates onto the dining room table.

"It's right here. We just have to set the table first, and by we, I mean me, because nobody seems to want to help me with cooking for eight people," Fitz snapped impatiently. Dex turned off the burning stove and rushed over to Fitz, happily taking half of the silverware to pass out around the table. Fitz blinked at him gratefully.

"Thank you, Dex," Fitz said with a strong emphasis on his name. "Does anyone else want to help Fitz make breakfast for these two good people and the six lazy bitches IN RELATIONSHIPS RIGHT NOW?!"

"Nope," Keefe said bluntly as Dex rubbed his hand across Fitz's shoulder comfortingly, murmuring affirmations like, Calm down, it's just pancakes.

"Asshole," Fitz muttered irritably, continuing to pass out plates and utensils with Dex. Linh and Marella badly suppressed their snickers, earning them both a murderous glare.

"So, as Keefe was saying," I chimed in. "We're all dating each other now." All of eight of us paused whatever we were doing to nod.

"Yeah, we actually were wondering what you and Biana were doing when you didn't come back to your rooms last night," Marella shamelessly pointed out. Biana and I flushed bright pink, turning away from each other with embarrassment.

"We didn't-" Biana said quickly, being interrupted by Keefe.

"You totally did," Keefe snickered. Fitz glared at him.

"Well, what matters is that we're happy," Keefe said quickly, faltering under Fitz's intimidating teal gaze only slightly being softened by Dex's gentle comments. Keefe turned to Tam, not even trying to smash his grin down as they looked into each other's eyes. Without thinking, my head turned to Biana's. Her eyes were already staring at the back of my head before I turned around. Her teal eyes softened around the edges, melting slowly into a puddle of lovey dovey goo like my eyes already did. And I smiled at her, and she smiled at me.

And Keefe was right.

I was happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 333 22
( gay gay homosexual gay ) ...... complete ! oneshots about a book i was once obsessed with. they kind of suck in the beginning, but by the end i th...
15.4K 426 32
WRITTEN BEFORE FLASHBACK [Update schedule: Every 1-3 months Last update: April 16, 2022] Keefe's been heartbroken, the one he loved starts to go out...
29.9K 356 24
enjoy these poorly written, cringy reader inserts! i wrote these a while back when i somewhat cared for the series. i wrote how much i hated sokeefe...
241K 4.4K 27
Due to unknown reasons, Sophie Foster has just woken up in Book 1 at the museum with all her memories still intact. Now as a 12-year-old, Sophie must...