VAMPIRE AND THE MODEST VIOLET

By ShehnaazSidhartha

"You are not someone I just met . you're someone I have been waiting for my entire life . why should I waste... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26

PART 12

408 62 6
By ShehnaazSidhartha

SIDHARTH*********

Once I was done I stood up from my chair and left the study room. I don't usually work late but one of our warehouses was getting a major supply and I had to monitor the importation of the goods.family couldn't afford a loss, it'll have a great effect on us. .   

I walked into the kitchen and brought out the food from microwave which  Maya had left for me .Even though the equipment was off ,the food was still warm . I dipped the fork in and started eating.    

Maya has always been helpful with cooking and cleaning around. She had always disagreed with hiring a helper, she felt she could repay me for what I did for Rocky.     

She believed pulling Rocky out of the gang he had forgotten himself into was the best thing I'd even done for them. Rocky couldn't agree less.       

After eating, I dropped the plate in the sink ,washed my hand , switched off the light and walked out locking the door behind me.      

For the last four days I'd been sleeping in the study room or guest room just so Shehnaaz could have my room to herself but with the way our last conversation ended,   

I feel I need to explain some things to her and she also needed to open up to me . Also, when she fed herself from me ,she unknowingly sealed the bond .   

What I wish for might be too much ,She doesn't even know me that much to have full trust in me to the extent of opening up that easily.      

But a man can still try.   

I turned the knob of the door and entered the room to discover the person i was hoping to talk but she was already sleeping.     

Trying as hard as possible not to wake her up , I closed the door gently, walked into my closet and took a quick shower.I walked back into the room and laid down on the bed.

She was so close to me yet it appeared as if she was far away. I wanted so badly to touch her but the possibility of being labelled a pervert made me stop.         She suddenly rolled on her back and placed her leg on mine . I wanted to push her leg away but I couldn't, I just didn't have that heart.  

I closed my eyes trying to sleep when she suddenly wrapped her arms around my torso . I frozed.         

"Shehnaaz", I called out hoping she'll wake up and change the position but she just cuddled into me . I placed my hand on the space nect to her body . 

I didn't want to touch her, even though my heart was fighting against my decision.I could hear her heavy and slow breathing and to that rhythm and the arms of my mate wrapped me, I fell asleep.  

The heavy knocking against the door got my eyes wide open. Shehnaaz shifted beside me and I quickly untangle her from my body. She whined a little because what i did , so i kissed her forehead before walking towards the door.    

I opened the door widely to reveal Vikas who looked disoriented and frightened or rather angry.   

"What's going on Vikas ?" I asked.     

"I'm sorry to disturb your sleep boss , but we have a situation " He panicked.

I took a look of Shehnaaz and saw that she was still sleeping half naked, I closed the door behind me and walked towards my living area with Vikas.      

Twelve of the Shukla family members were around.     

"What's the matter?" I asked as I noticed everyone had a sad and long  face.    

"The trucks bringing our goods to the      warehouse were attacked in the early hours of the morning ", Vikas explained.     

"What about the drivers?" The life of my family members is much more important to me then my any other service.     

"They both are dead sir ", Aman reported.       

I sat down at the edge of the sofa in my living room and placed my hand in my head.      

"Did you find out who was behind the attack?" I growled.     

"No boss,  but the possibility lies between Dimitri and Vikrant" Aman replied.     

"Fuck this ", I yelled as anger coursed through me If I find out whichever of them did this to my family, I'll make sure they pay.      

"Let's prepare for the burial"I said .     

The family has a rule .one member dies ,he must be buried that same day to avoid two things , prolonged mourning and suspicious police investigations.     

"Ok Boss"

"Call Snow and tell him that I said he should give you his best services. I'll send payment from here "Vikas nodded before leaving with five other men to the funeral home owned by a man called Snow.

Maya was already in the kitchen serving tea some of the men and their wives.

"Should be make a call to Dimitri or Vikrant to find out if they did this?" Rocky asked and I declined.

"We don't have to, whoever did it will soon call to announce his fucking victory" I clicked my tongue.      

"We've transported the goods to the warehouse, the men are waiting for the order to start offloading them".       

"Close up the warehouses and the offices for the next three days . We'll sort it all out later ", I instructed and Rocky went out to make the necessary phone calls.         

I turned towards the other side of the house and saw Shehnaaz seated at the edge of the stairs studying everyone.

I hadn't noticed when she come down.          "What are you doing here?" I asked as I got to her side.    

"I followed you down here", She replied, almost whispering.      

I sat down beside her ready to talk to her.            

"So you heard everything we said" She shook her head.      

"I was too sleepy to hear anything", She pouted.                

          I laughed.   

"What happened to your drivers?" She asked.          

"I thought you said you were too sleepy" I said .      

"I heard a little", She smiled sheepishly.       "They were killed" I replied.    

"Why?" She asked.        

"It's a long story. you can't understand princess. It'll be better if l don't tell you because it'll get very confusing " I explained.

"Ok" At that moment, Maya came to us offering tea. I declined and Shehnaaz also declined.

"I don't take tea", She told Maya and the lady smiled before leaving.

Tea wasn't my thing and a part of me was glad that Shehnaaz shared that similarity with me.

"Did you sleep in my room?" She asked, getting flustered.

"Originally, it was my room . So ,yes I slept in my room" .

"Ohh " was her response before she look away, not giving me her attention anymore.

Vikas soon come back in with some other man .

"Boss, we're ready " I nodded and pulled Shehnaaz up.

"Come with me love " I pleaded and she did as I said.

We walked into our room and I made her sit on the bed.

"I'm going to leave behind with Maya because I need to attend to something urgent. Can I trust you enough that you won't leave while I'm not here ?" I asked her.

She was silent. Her round eyes bore into mine and suddenly she took my hand and wrapped her tiny fingers around it .         

"Will you listen to my request when you get back ?" She asked.            

"Yes Shehnaaz  , I will listen to everything"I replied.

" Then I'll wait . I won't cause any trouble while you're gone" She assured me.      

"Thank you" She said.

She nodded. I held her face and kissed her forehead.

I picked up the box of juice that was on the desk and gave it to her .

"This one is bigger than the last one", She noticed.

"That's because I think your appetite has gotten bigger" I was referring to the way she fed herself from me yesterday.

She saw drinking the juice as I walked into my bathroom to take my bath as well as changing my clothes.

I entered the room with my tie in hand and I stood infront of the mirror, hoping this time I'll get the knotting of the tie right. I struggled with it two times before I finally gave up.

I turned to see Shehnaaz studying me . She had a smile on her face but quickly swallowed it when our eyes met.

"Why do you want to use  the tie?" She asked as she picked it up from the floor, where I'd angrily thrown it.

"I don't usually wear one but I need to because today is important" I explained.

"Are you attending their funerals?" She asked.

"Yes" I replied.

"Can I help out?" She asked.

"You know how to fix it?" I asked and she nodded.

I threw my hand open, giving her the go ahead to fix the tie for me. It didn't take her five minutes before she was done.

"Thank you" I appreciated her and began walking out of the door.

"Sidharth" She suddenly called out.

"What ? Do you need anything?" I asked and she shook her head.

"If anyone asks about what business I have with you, what should I tell them?"

Her question caught me off guard but I knew there must be a reason why she asked.

"Tell them you're my girlfriend and don't ever mention what we are , do you understand?"

"Of course. But can I say you're my brother?" She teased as a mischievous smile come to her face.

"Take care , Shehnaaz " I ignored her words and walked out of the room.

As I walked down the stairs , everyone was waiting.

"Maya , you'll have to stay back with Shehnaaz. We'll be back in no time and please keep your eye on her" I instructed and Maya nodded.

I walked out in the company of others ready to say our final goodbye to two members of the family and probably unbury the hatchet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 8.4K 40
Another sidnaaz fanfiction. trying to bring a different story from my other two works. hope you guys will like it.
161K 20.6K 56
Shanaya- sidharth i love you... Sid- i m sorry shanaya... pr m tumse pyaar nhi krta... Shanaya- kyu?? Sid- kyuki... kyuki.... m kisi or se pyaar krta...
173K 22.8K 114
"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑤 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚, 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑡; ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒�...
237K 27.6K 53
A tall handsome hunk has been living under darkness with no peace in his life. He doesn't consider anybody trust worthy hence buries every emotion in...