Sex Gurus (ChaennieXG!PReader)

By JensetterMandu

Jennie and Rosé are therapists, specifically sex therapists. Many people may find their job weird but more pe... More

-
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Sex Gurus 2
STARDUST
Art

15

7.9K 350 148
By JensetterMandu

Y/n Pov

I thanked the coach one last time before grabbing a small towel to wipe the sweat off of me. After drinking some water I made my way to the person who was on my mind ever since she said she would come. "I have to say that I wouldn't mind watching this more often." Rosé said as she stood up and we were now standing in front of each other. "Although, I'm not sure if you are capable of having me here." She said again, referring to the punch I received because of getting distracted. "It's just a small bruise." Rosé smirked at what I said and grabbed me by the hem of my shorts to pull me gently closer to her. "I could make it up to you.."

I grabbed her hand and quickly made my way to the locker room. "I just need to shower and change." As soon as we walked in she closed the door and my ears perked up at the sound of her locking it. "Why wait?" She asked and as soon as I turned around my eyes widened when she pushed me down to sit on the bench behind me. "What if someone-." I got cut off when Rosé grabbed my chin and kissed me, her tongue slipping in my mouth right away. "Better keep it down." Her breath hit my ear as she whispered in it.

Her hands were holding onto my shoulders as she lightly caressed my collarbones with her thumbs. Rosé let go with her right hand and grabbed my chin with it instead, tilting my head a bit to the back before attaching her lips to my neck. I could feel the goosebumps cover my neck when her soft lips attached themselves to my neck. My hands went from gripping the bench to grip her thighs as she placed light kisses on my neck, slowly tracing down to my collarbones.

"Rosé." I breathed out as I was already hard which wasn't weird for me, not to mention the fact that I have been craving for something else than just my hands. It was bad to be honest, I was craving for sex everyday and it ws starting to get difficult to do anything else except thinking about sex. It was really making my everyday life difficult. She was right, I should've waited until I got better, but at the same time I didn't want to wait. And here I am now, having  stronger cravings for sex than ever before now that I got a taste.

Rosé hummed and looked at me for a second, the smirk on her innocent face grew when she looked at me. I was probably looking way too desperate right now. "What?" She said against my lips in a hushed tone while looking me in the eye. "If you won't do anything I will bust just from this...I've been eager about this ever since last time." I admitted and she pecked my lips before letting her hands run down my whole body as she went down on her knees.

"Have you ever received a blowjob?" Rosé asked and I sucked in my stomach as she rubbed me through my shorts while looking up at me. I could feel the blush on my face as I shook my head no. "Today is your lucky day then." I licked my lips before they parted as I looked at what she was doing. I held back a moan as she kept rubbing me through my shorts when she suddenly stopped. "Where's your phone?" Rosé asked as she looked up at me, a look of excitement on her face. "Why?" I asked her back but still took it out of my gym bag and gave it to her.

She opened the camera and looked at herself first in it, fixing her hair. "Here, record so you can watch this whenever you want or show off to your friends." I blinked my eyes but still took the phone and before I could even start recording she took my dick out of my boxer briefs and shorts, stroking it. I managed to flip the camera and pressed record before aiming the camera at an angle where you could see her and my dick just as she wanted.

I watched as she let her spit fall to my tip before stroking it, covering my whole dick in her spit. Her soft hands spreading her spit on my whole dick was already pleasuring enough as she let her hand go up and down my whole length. I bit my lower lip as she looked up at me and the camera with big and innocent eyes. Rosé looked back down before letting her spit fall on my tip again, sliding down the base, this time she didn't spread it, but instead she licked it around my tip.

I groaned as she swirled her tongue around my tip before wrapping her lips around it. Her left hand held onto my thigh as her other hand was wrapped around my base stroking it as she started to move her mouth further down. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as she fit as much as possible in her warm and wet mouth. "Fuck, Rosé." I breathed out as she moved her head up, her lips detaching from my dick as she licked my dick from the bottom to the top before taking it in her mouth again.

Her head started moving up and down my dick in a steady pace as she hummed and slurped. A moan left my mouth and I tried steadying my hand that was holding the phone before letting my left hand rest on top of her head. I gently gripped on her hair and pushed her further down, making her gag but she didn't stop. My lower lip was between my lips as I hummed deeply in pleasure, Rosé once again pulled out and let more spit fall on my dick before licking it up and taking my dick in her mouth again. "You're so good at this." My voice came out raspy as I leaned my head back, my grip on her hair tightened as my stomach flexed. I was on the edge.

I breathed heavily and looked at Rosé again, who looked back up at me. The look on her face was enough for me to not be able to hold it anymore. A grunt left my mouth as I shot rope after rope of hot cum into her mouth, her grip on my thigh got tighter as she tried to keep it all in her mouth. I don't think I have ever cummed so much in my entire life, so I was getting scared that she would choke. Rosé sucked as she pulled away, creating a slurping sound. I watched the sinful scene in front of me as she pulled away fully and some cum leaked out of her mouth as she swallowed.

I grabbed her chin gently, wiping the cum that was falling down the side of her lip while also making her look at me. The moment was sensual as she was looking up at me, a smirk made its way to my face. "Did you like my special sauce?" I winced and stopped the recording as she smacked my thigh for saying that. Rosé rolled her eyes and took the phone out of my hands. "Yes, now go shower." She shortly replied, not looking up from the phone and sitting down on the opposite bench, crossing her legs.

Rosé Pov

I glanced at Y/n as she walked to the shower, selecting the video she just recorded, I sent it to myself. Putting aside her phone I took out mine and skimmed through the video, I chuckled at the last part about her 'special sauce' as the video cut exactly after I smacked her and she winced. Shaking my head, I saved the video on my phone before forwarding it to the group chat with the girls.

Girlies who need a therapist

3:34pm
Rosé:
Attachment.1

3:42pm
Joy:
Hello? Sharing is caring Rosie gurl...so maybe drop an @ because those hands and D look delicious

3:44pm
Nayeon:
NO WAY, IT'S THE HOTTIE FROM THE CLINIC, Knew she was packin
Also, I agree with Joy...an @ would be nice :)

3:44pm
Joy:
So I am the only one who didn't know about her
Come on even Nayeon knew

3:45pm
Nayeon:
Stfu Joy plus I have only seen her once and it was weeks ago, I didn't even know that they knew each other, let alone that Rosie is sucking her dick

3:45pm
Momo:
Not the special sauce, I was so into the whole thing while watching but that shit had me rolling and choking just like Chae was

3:46pm
Chungha:
She got to be big if Rosé was struggling cause it's a first to see her struggle
Drop a name girlie

3:47pm
Sunmi:
So we all just want to suck the same dick now???

3:47pm
Joy:
Yes

3:47pm
Momo:
yes

3:47pm
Nayeon:
YESS

3:47pm
Chungha:
Yes.

3:48pm
Sunmi:
Kind of expected the quick responses

3:48pm
Joy:
Whatever, everyone knows that you would be first in line
Although it doesn't look like Jennie wants to since she hasn't said shit

3:49pm
Momo:
Who cares, it only means shorter line

3:50pm
Rosé:
You guys can just keep on wishing cause I ain't sharing
gtg she just got out of the shower

3:50pm
Nayeon:
Send proof or cap and she is still in the shower and if she is send proof of that too

I smiled a little and rolled my eyes before turning off the phone, ignoring the notifications from the group. To be honest I kind of forgot that Jennie was in that group, I mean I didn't forget that she is in the group but I forgot that Y/n is her patient. So I forgot about what their situation looks like. Oh well, too late now plus I wanted to show off to those other idiots.

Jennie Pov

I wiped my hands on the kitchen cloth when my phone started going off as I was in the kitchen cooking food. I leaned against the counter and ignored all the texts scrolling up to the first one that was an attachment from Rosé. Opening it, my mouth went agape as the video played of Rosé sucking someone off, I mean it's nothing weird since everyone in the groupchat would send these types of things sometimes.

I felt my heart stop before starting to beat madly as I felt heat go through my whole body but not in a good way. It was in a shocked and panicked way as I quickly closed the video when I recognized the voice of the person. Y/n, Hwang Y/n, my patient. By now I was having a panic attack because of what I saw and how wrong it was in so many ways. I tried breathing normally as I started walking towards my living room. "Calm down Jennie, you didn't know." I told myself as I made it to the living room. "But still...for fuck sake Rosé." I grumbled as the stress was consuming me, my heart rate not stopping.

I just saw something that I was never supposed to see, why didn't I read the texts first. "I regret opening that attachment." Mumbling I grabbed a bottle of wine before making my way back to the kitchen. If there only was a way to unsee things. It will be awkward and it's not like Y/n will know which only makes it weirder. Grabbing the corkscrew I opened the wine and poured it in a wine glass before drinking it all at once. "I just saw my fucking patients dick." Pouring another glass for myself as I frowned in anger and annoyance.

"I wouldn't do anything that could potentially cause disturbance at work." I said remembering Rosé's words from when I talked to her about having any type of relationship with Y/n. "Well, you are slowly causing disturbance."

Oh uh, Jennie is pissed...

Please Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 26.8K 22
Lisa is a police officer, Jennie is a doctor... Two women, an irresistible attraction and lots of obstacles. Will they make it work?
61.8K 1.5K 35
"I'll promise to wait for you... so when you get discharged, we can take it slow... but I'll be waiting for you." how immature Jennie was when she pr...
1M 24.2K 48
They say, love is felt. This story is mainly about Jennie, a seductive and incredibly possessive professor, and Lisa, a transfer student. They both f...
456K 11K 22
Rated 18+ for lesbian sex scenes and crude language. Lisa has been bullied for her size and out of place because she was taller than most boys. Howe...