Like I'm Gonna Lose You

By KeepOnSmiling

"So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbye Wherever we're stan... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve

Chapter Ten

12 0 0
By KeepOnSmiling

I got back into my car with our pho containers to see Hailey sleeping. I smiled softly and kissed her cheek before putting everything down and driving home. I parked in the driveway and she turned over, moaning softly. "Hey." I whispered, shaking her. Her eyes fluttered before opening.

"We're home." I took my keys out of the ignition. She rubbed her eyes before getting out and going into the house. I grabbed our bags and went in after her.

"Hey Taur." My mom smiled from the sofa. "Hey, is Eli sleeping?" I asked and she nodded. "How was Hailey's treatment?" "Good, the doctor said that she'll get another radiation session in six months." I put our bags on the kitchen table.

Hailey and Elliott both woke up and we ended up eating our pho. I got a beef bowl and Hails got a chicken bowl. Eli had noodles and chicken. "This is so good." She slurped up the noodles. I nodded as we ate in silence.

"Can we take a walk?" She looked at me. "Yeah, we can go by the park huh?" I looked at Eli and he smiled widely with a noodle on his cheek. Hailey and I laughed and she cleaned it off for him.

Hailey put Eli's helmet on and he grabbed his bike. We went outside; the sun was starting to set so the sky was colored orange, pink, and lavender. Eli rode his bike up the sidewalk while Hailey and I walked hand in hand.

These are little moments that I love; us three spending time together. When Hailey and I met, I had the feeling that we were going to be together for a long time.

Eli got tired riding his bike so we started our way back home. Hailey was holding him and I had his bike. "I love you." Hailey smiled at me and I smiled back. "I love you more."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 15K 37
𝑇𝒉𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑓 17 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟'𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑅𝑢𝑏𝑎𝑎𝑏, 𝑤𝒉𝑜'𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝒉𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡𝒉 𝑜�...
20K 1.9K 94
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...
65.8K 8.2K 29
Story of a surgeon Dr. Zulaid Afandi and a medical student Dr. Inara Ibrahim. Age gap Enemies to lovers Grumpy×sunshine Arranged marriage "What did...
139K 19.9K 52
"There are a lot of things you don't know about me." She raised her eyebrows. "I love fish, I catch cold very easily, I dislike pets and I like you."...