The Girl Who Lost Her Face

By _autumnwolf

Have you ever wondered what's the true reason/meaning behind everybody's smile, including yours? Do you/they... More

Part 1: Little Clementine
Part 2: Diluted Colors
Part 4: Rise and Shine
Part 5: The Witch's Curse
Part 6: A Troubled Face and a Pure Heart
Part 7: The Truth is the Key to Freedom
Part 8: Motherly Warmth
Part 9: The Pretentious Sailor [Part 1]
Part 10: The Pretentious Sailor [Part 2]
Part 11: Found at Last

Part 3: The Old Witch

23 1 0
By _autumnwolf

One by one the trees began to sway, timbers groaning with every move, sending birds in panic. When she opened her eyes, an old witch stood in front of her, handing her a scroll. 

"Stand at the center of your town and play this music as the sun slowly rises and the spell will be broken," the witch said to the girl.

Clementine did not understand what the witch said, but she was desperate so she took the scroll anyway, "won't they be terrified of how I would look?" Clementine asked.

"They'll be most certainly terrified, but it won't last long, for they will all have the same face as yours," the witch said. "I am looking forward on hearing you play, it's been decades since I and the town heard such lovely music," the witch added before she disappeared.

Still in shock of what just happened, the girl held on the scroll tight and ran back to her house to retrieve her violin.

She swallowed the lump forming on her throat as a cold breeze brushed pass her as she set foot at the heart of her town. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 514 39
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
284K 13.7K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
50.2K 769 17
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
1.8M 117K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...