Rafe Cameron imagines <8

By Aurora_skylight111

Hello in this I will be making imagines of rafe Cameron. Most of the time they are from the scenarios that I... More

Im always here for you💕
Pay back is a bitch💕
Forced to share a bed | 💕
Mistake 💕
Face masks💕
Bros before hoes💕
Little slut💕

Forced to share a bed || 💕

4.7K 34 9
By Aurora_skylight111

I woke up to my phone ringing it was Sarah she called me 5 times. "Jesus" I murmured to myself. I sat up and turned my head to check on rafe, he was sleeping, he seemed relaxed, he had a cute face, I thought to myself before someone was knocking on the door, I assumed it was Sarah so i got up quickly to open it not making a sound to not wake up rafe. "Oh finally, look who decided to show up and answer me!" Sarah exclaimed as she crossed her arms, "Sorry, I fell asleep" i said as I stepped closer to Sarah and closed the door slightly behind me. "I want to say "yeah no shit Sherlock" but I'm not even gonna say it" Sarah said smiling.
"You just did, wait a sec lemme go get my stuff" I said as I went back to the room and got my phone. I went back to Sarah and closed the door slowly, "got the booze?" I asked standing in front of her.
"Noooo, not exactly.." she said clearing her throat. "What do you mean, "not exactly"? How will we get it then?!" I asked her once again. "Steal it from the bar." She answered, she already knew my response so she cut me off before I could speak. "Oh come one, no one is here it's 3Am, we'll just go take what we need and be back." She explained "the plan". "Fine, but if we're in deep shit, then we're in deep shit okay." I stated as laughs escaped our mouth, "Just like the old times." She said as she bumped her shoulder against mine gently.
We took the elevator to where the bar was located, the elevator beeped before it opened, it was quite, lights were still on  I was sure that there will be someone here woking, but I guess they were on a break or something, we walked out of the elevator, a few feet away from the bar was a pool, it had lights inside of it, I could see the bottom of it, it was pretty deep.  "Guess no one is here." I spoke up as I looked around the place, "okay, follow me" Sarah said as she grabbed my hand and yanked me with her to the bar. "Stay here, if anyone comes, you tell me and we get out of here, okay" the blonde turned around as she spoke, I nodded before she headed inside this closet looking thingy. I really hate waiting out, I could feel my anxiety increase each second, I looked around every second swiftly. A few moments later Sarah came out with a white bottle of liquor, "Malibu" was written on it, "come on, come on" I repeatedly whisper yelled to Sarah, she quickly ran past me tip-toeing. "God that was awful, waiting." Sarah looked at me. "But fun" I reassured, while giving her a soft smile, she smiled back. We sat by the pool, I removed the socks that I was wearing and put my feet in the water, the blond did the same. She opened the bottle, biting her whole bottom lip, holding in a smile. "Ready to get drunk.?" Sarah rose her brow. "Hell yeah Iam!" I responded. We spent our time gossiping, drinking on turns, talking, drinking again.
Few moments go by, and now the bottle is empty. Sarah and I were drunk out of our minds all we did was laugh non controllably, I felt alive, happy.
I got my feet out of the water, grabbed my socks and my shoes in my hand, Sarah did the same, we put the bottle on the counter, and walked drunkly to the elevator every step we took we laughed for seconds. After what felt like an hour we were in the elevator, now all we had to do was get to out of this floor, problem is, we couldn't see very well, the numbers were completely invisible to us. I looked at the blond headed girl who was trying to figure out these stupid numbers, she looked back at me. I cracked up a smile, which then turned into a giggle. I felt my phone vibrate against me. It was a text, but couldn't read, so I just responded with whatever my fingers wrote out. I put my phone back in my pocket. "Sarah, we are not getting out of this elevator, what you are doing is just useless!" I said, while shoving the blond away from the buttons, to take her spot. "God damn, got any other plan." Sarah said while her back hit the elevator wall. I waited a second looking for an answer, before my thoughts were interrupted by my phone, it was ringing. I took it out of my pocked, clicked the green button, I didn't even see who it was since it was no use at all.
"Y/n where the fuck are you!" A masculine, angry familiar voice spoke, before I could. "Wait who is this." I said giggling. "Are you fucking drunk right now." The voice spoke again. Wait,wait,wait I now know the familiar voice. "Rafe?" I asked. "Yes y/n it's me, now tell me where you are so I can come get you." Rafe demanded. "Uhmmm we are kind of stuck in the elevator" I struggled to speak, words came out one by one. "We..?" The Cameron boy asked. "Oh shit! Y/n what the hell!" Sarah whispered from across the elevator, I furrowed my brows at her and put my hand up, as if what I didn't know what I did. "Yeah we, I'm with Sarah." I said
"Wait.. Sarah is with you?!" Rafe asked his voice was starting to get a little more angry. Blonde girl hit my arm. "Ow!" I yelled at her. "Just stay there, I'm on my way." Rafe said in a hurry. "Welp guess we're stuck here" I said sitting down on the floor. "All thanks to you rafe is gonna tell my parents!" Sarah spoke. "No he won't! I'll tell him not to." I said "whatever." The blonde mumbled. We waited for some minutes, spent it looking at the ceiling. The elevator suddenly opened, rafe was there but also with wheezie. "Wheezie?" The blonde murmured. "Wheez you take Sarah, I'll help y/n" Rafe said pointing at both of us. Wheezie came in and helped her sister up. "Welp, I'm so screwed." Sarah said in the littles arms. Rafe came in and helped me up, I felt his not so muscular arms, I let out small moans, and growls since my head was hurting. Wheezie and the blond got out of the elevator, headed to the over one rafe and I stayed in the same one. "Im sorry" I yelled out to Sarah she turned back at me " it's okay" she mouthed. "What in the hell were you thinking" rafe said "im sorry, but Sarah and i just wanted to do something we used to since we havent seen each other in so long. im reallly sorry,Rafe" i struggled to say "So its not your first time doing this?" he asked looking down at me. i looked up at him and our eye contact met i couldnt even stand up at this point "no..." i lied i completly lied, i looked away, broke our contact. "are you sure about that" he said as he grabbed my chin with his fingers to make me look at him "no.." was all i said again "You reallly shocked me with this i never thought that y/n the famous y/n, perfect daughter gets drunk with my perfect sister" he spoke, ifelt his hot breath as he did, he scrared me to even look at him, at this point all i wanted to do was lay on bed and sleep. After a few moment of drowning in my thoughts "Please dont tell anyone Rafe, im begging." i pleaded as i looked into his eyes and they met yet again, Rafe was known to be agrassive and angry all the time, but when our eyes met, i saw tiny sparkles in his pupil, maybe it true, or maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me thanks to the alcohol that i drank. "don't worry, your secret is safe with me"
The elevator finally rang to our floor, Rafe then helped me get out, "can you walk?" he asked i couldnt respond, i just looked at him. he slightly let go of me to see if i was able to walk, as soon as i set my foot on the floor i fell down , but before i could,Rafe managed to hold me "i got you, i got you, its alright, you're alright" he whispered to my ear as he grabbed me, he then picked me up and put me on his shoulders. He then started to walk towards our hotel room, the whole time my vision went in and out of blurriness.
He put me on the side of the bed, "do you need anything?" He asked, I shook my head as no and proceeded to sleep, from there I do not know what had happened.
morning•
I woke up my head was pounding, my lips were dry, my eyes drifted in the dark room I was in but pretty sure It was morning, I was sleeping on something hard, I held out my hand in the darkness and started touching where I was to find out what is that or should I say who is that. "What are you doing y/n?" Rafe spoke with his sleepy deep voice. "R-rafe?" I asked in the darkness. "Mm?" He said I could feel his hot breath on my skin. I turned to the other side and grabbed my phone. The lights of my phone hurt my I squint my eyes to check the time 12:36PM. I put my phone back on the bed I laid down on the bed, my head was now hurting even more, I feel nauseous, and could vomit any moment. After laying down for a while I got up, I almost fell many times, I used the wall for help and got to the bathroom to take a shower I needed one I smelled like booze. I stumble into the bathroom, and lock the door behind me. I take off my pjs, as I roll them off of myself my legs get colder. I turn on the shower head and adjust the temperature, the first drops are bitterly cold but quickly become warm to the touch and soon warm steam fills the room and moistens my skin. I quickly step in, the water cascading down, my body absorbing the warmth like a sponge, for some reason, this is such a satisfying sensation, my nausea disappears, my mind is completely clear. A few minutes of my shower routine, and I'm done, I turn of the water, and grab the white towel set on top of the counter, I wrap it around my body. I get out of the bathroom, the room is still dark, but with the sun lights of the bathroom I could see just a little, I head to the big windows and opens up the curtains, rafe growls as he turns around facing the opposite way of the sun light, "sorry.." I murmur. He was shirtless, half his body was covered with the white sheets. Cute, I quickly slap myself out of my thoughts and grab my clothes, I head once again to the bathroom, I close the door behind me, I wipe the big blurry mirror with my bare hand, and I change :

Suddenly I hear a multiple knocks, I do some finishing touches and open the door, I see rafe half woken with his head against the wall his eyes blinked slowly which showed that he is tired. "Morning!" I say with a smile. "Morning" his deep sleepy voice says back at me as he rubbed his eyes, I walked passed him and sat on the bed, I grabbed my phone and texted Sarah.

Baby☀️🤍
"Heyyyy, you up?"

"Hey, yeah I'm up I just changed, how you feeling"

"Like shit, you?"

"Myeah same"

"Are you heading for breakfast now?"

"I think so, yeah wheezie just finished changing so we'll head out in a sec."

"Alright, I'll meet you there."

"Okay."

I grab my phone and my sunglasses. And head out. I meet up with Sarah and wheezie at the dinning place we decided to sit by the pool and have breakfast. Sarah and I were both in pain, "god this hangover is killing us" I said as I held my head in my arms. "What's killing you?" I heard my mother say behind me, I jump as I turn around. "N-nothing! Sarah and I are just tired!" I said laughing awkwardly. I looked at Sarah while raising my brow. "Yeah! Sooooo tired" she spoke as she cleared her throat. "Alright, so what are your plans for today?" My mother said as she pulled a seat to sit with us. "Umm we're not really in the mood for anything." I said, "what about you wheez?" My mother asked. "Um I'm thinking swimming." The young replied. "Great! The girls will accompany you!" My mother said as she looked at us both with a smile. Rafe came to our table, my mother got up and they talked for a few minutes. I presume about wards and my fathers work. He then sat next to me and Sarah where my mom was sitting. "Had fun yesterday?" He said smirking "Rafe don't even start!" Sarah declared, Rafe just smiled at her sourly. After breakfast, I was so nauseous, I put my head on the table and groaned. "Maybe swimming is better after all." Sarah spoke. "Great I'll also join." Rafe said, I lift my head up form the table, Sarah and I both look at him with a raised brow. "What!? I have nothing to do in here might as well hang out with you losers." He exclaimed with an innocent smile. "M m, no way!" Sarah refused with crossed arms, " why not?" He inquired. "You have a girlfriend, tell her to entertain you, she's not new to that!" Sarah replied, girlfriend? I didn't know rafe was dating, that new information made me more sick to my stomach, I couldn't quite understand why. "Eww! I'm leaving" wheezie said as she got up and left. "We broke up." The Cameron cleared his throat. Was he sad? "Not suprised!" The blond sneered. "Hey Sarah, maybe rafe can join us for while, I don't really mind." I said, my voice soft and low, my gaze met his, he gave me a soft smile, and so did I. "Fine!" Sarah finally agreed.
After changing:

"Cute bikini Sarah" the blonde praised with a smile. "Thank you, you too. Hot as always" I encouraged back. The hotels swimming pool was as luxurious as the hotel itself, it felt refreshing for Sarah and I after last night. Wheezie did her thing and met some new friends while Sarah and I kept talking about boys and gossiping about girls, rafe hadn't came though. "HOLLY SHIT! So you lost your v-card to JohnB and not Top! Dammnnn, you go girl!" I laughed out loud as I swam around Sarah, "SHUT UP!" The blond splashed water on me, I did the same as laughs and giggles left my mouth. I haven't even realized that rafe had came, my gaze met his,he smiled, all of the sudden, the world stopped, time froze as our gaze stayed connected, no one was around, not even Sarah that was next to me. I juts felt frozen in the water, I bit my lip slowly without notice, blood came rushing to my cheeks, my heart skipped beats, and he just stood there did nothing but look at me, I felt vulnerable, god what was happening to me. Sarah pushed my shoulder, and I snapped out of my trance, I cleared my throat, "sorry..". Sarah turned around to where I was looking. "Oh look who finally came!" Sarah aired. "I was busy shitbrain" the boy affirmed. "Yeah yeah whatever, what time is it." The blond asked, "2:58" rafe said as he looked at his phone. "Damn! Wanna tan?" Teh girl proposed. "Mhm." I nodded, we got out of the pool. I sat on the sunlouger put my sunglasses on my head. "Hey, I'll go get us some drinks okay" Sarah said as she wrapped her lower waist in a sarong and left. It was just Rafe and I, I grabbed my sun screen and applied it on my face, arms, chest, legs, waist. Just my back left. "Hey um rafe." I called out to him. "Yeah?" He turned back. "Can you apply some sun screen on my back, please." I requested, rafe got up, I moved to the side of the sun lounge so that rafe could sit behind me, and he did I gave him the sun screen, I just kept my head down, playing with my fingers, I was nervous. As soon as his cold fingers touched my skin I jumped. "You okay?" His hot breath asked against my skin, "yeah, yeah I'm fine, just scared me." Turn my head side ways as I spoke. He lifted the strap of my bikini to apply the sun screen, his fingers traced all over my back, chills were sent to my whole body at his touch. His fingers left my back. I was just about to thank him, "cute bikini." He whispered close to my ear, his voice raspy and hot. I turned around and looked up at him as he stood up. "Thank you rafe, for the sun screen." I cooed, I layes back at the sun lounge. Sarah came with the drinks. "Here are the drinksss!" The blond squealed as she sat down down at the the sun lounge next to mine. "Cuteee!" I stated as I look up at her.
Drink:

After a few minutes of Sarah and I talking, we quickly finished our drinks, Sarah laid and said that she was taking a nap, honestly I think I'm gonna do the same thing, I looked around and saw rafe taking off his shirt, the sunlight fell gracefully upon his torso, his abs shining through the golden sunlight, my lips parted, as I still held contact with his angelic body,"Liking what you see angel?" Rafe teased as he turned around. And looked at me, I snapped out of my gaze"um um I'm sorry.." I stuttered as I lowered my eyes to floor, "I'm joking." He chuckled, I smiled at him, he had a delicate smile that lit his face. He jumped in the pool, and I closed my eyes, closed my eyes to think about everything that happened in these 2 days.
"Y/n, y/n wake up!" A voice uttered as someone kept shaking me, I finally opened my eyes and look around to see Sarah next to me. "Good morning angel"she teased, he lips curled up holding her smile. "Oh come on!" I yelled out as I sat up, she burst out of laughter, "you, you think I didn't hear you!?" The blond bantered out of breath, "oh spare me!" I rubbed my eyes. I looked up to see the sun set in front of me, I blink slowly, I could still hear Sarah next to me laughing her ass off, she is now gonna tease me for my whole life. I turn around to Sarah. "Can we please drop it, I'm not in the mood to talk about it." I sighed, Sarah quickly quite down and nodded. I always put Sarah as one of my bestest best friends, she always excepted my decisions I excepted hers, I never really thought people like that exist but I guess they do, and I'm grateful for meeting one of them. "Thank you." I mouthed out, she gave me an understanding smile. "Oh before I forget we're having a family dinner this time. Just letting you know." Sarah informed, "oh okay, should I shower? Or are we swimming tonight as well?" I ask the blond. "Yeahh let's do it. Who knows maybe we'll get drunk again." I chuckled at Sarah's statement. I checked my phone it was 6:00pm so I slept for a long long time. We got our stuff and went to our rooms to get ready.
The outfit:

I walked out the elevator, my heels clicking against the marble of the floors as I walk towards the appealing dining area placed outside. It was already dark, lights were on everywhere which made the area even more luxurious. Few dining tables were in here, which signified that only rich, really rich families dine in here. I walked towards where my family and the Cameron's were seated, "hey guys!" I greet as I pull the chair out and sat in-front of Sarah, they all greet me back. Rafe wasn't here yet, which no one was surprised to happen. All of us talked, chatted goofed around, as if we were all one family. I took a sip of the cold refreshing mojito in the stemware. Rafe finally walked in and headed towards us, "sorry I'm late." He apologized as he sat down next to me, he seemed off, sad even, so I gave him a comforting smile, he ignored me, ouch, usually he smiles back, but not now I suppose. Ward chuckled at his apology, he was just about to say something when Rose held his hand and squeezed it, "So should we order now?" The wife suggested with a smile.
Dinner was delightful which was no surprise to me. I went to the room to get my swimsuit, and then headed to Sarah and wheezies room. I stayed with them the rest of the night, till we decided to go for a swim. We jumped in the pool. "So, are you in the mood to talk about rafe now?" Sarah asked without looking at me, "Not really." I said looking down, "but fuck it." I add looking up from the water, "Soo what's up with you two?" The blond quickly jumps into questioning, "Nothing really, I guess he was joking around with what you heard." I respond, "Was he really?! I really see tension between you two." Sarah said, "I don't know, I feel like he's ignoring me now. And plus it's your brother, I don't want to be that person, i can't do that to you." I clarify, "hey, hey, hey don't be upset about it. I can't control who you love, you're aloud to like anyone. You taught me that when you excepted me for liking Johnb." The blond held my hand under water while looking straight into my eyes, she curled her lips into a soft smile, I immediately hug her, she was surprised for a moment but then hugged me back. "So you do like him?" She chuckled against my neck, I splashed water on her as I laughed. "So are you gonna talk to him?" She pulled away from the hug, "I don't know, it feel wrong, but I just can't help it." I explained, "I understand that." Sarah said.
After chatting about it, I decided maybe talk to rafe about it, Sarah and I got out of the pool said our goodbyes and headed to our rooms. I got into the room, I put my phone in my charger, and grabbed new pjs to shower. Rafe was on the balcony doing god knows what. I went into the bathroom, turned on the shower while I waited for the water to heat up I undressed myself. And hopped in the shower, did my usually thing, I kept of thinking about what I was gonna say, that made me really nervous and anxious.
I got out of the shower changed into my pjs.

I got out of the bathroom, took a deep breath before walking towards the balcony door and knocking on it, I slide the door open, "hey um rafe, can we talk?" I uttered, my voice soft and low, he turned his head, "Yeah, sure I'll be out in a sec." I walked back into the room, my heart was pounding. He came out of the balcony and closed the door behind him, "What do you want to talk about?" He walked away from the balcony, "Is everything alright?At dinner you seemed off, just want to make sure you're okay." I question, making contact with him, he scoffed looking down, while walking from his place to another then back to his place, "what's wrong?" I raise my brow, "You're the only person who cares about me..." he looks at me, I walk towards him,hugged his torso, at first he just stood there with his arms in the air, but then hugged me back, real tight, I know he needed that hug. I lift my head up, "do you wanna talk about it?" My eyes meet his, he shakes his head, "okay." I sighed, "was this what you wanted to talk about?" He asks, I back away from the hug "I-I. Yes that's all." I blurt out, damn you y/n, I just couldn't do it, I'm too afraid, too scared to be rejected, "alright then." He scratches the back of his head, and head back to the balcony, I turn around and lift my head up in pain cracking my neck letting out an ugh sound. I lay on the bed, I just need to sleep, I just need to clear my head. I don't want to think about him anymore.
——————————————————
All of the sudden im in a different place, im back to outer banks, weird , I see Sarah as I got closer to her I saw that she was holding something, "Sarah?" I call out, she turns around and I finally see what she's holding, my eyes winded, "I was lying when I said it was okay, it is not! It will never be! And you're gonna pay for it!" The blond gets closer to me as she points the knife at me, I back away, "no, Sarah you're my best friend, I didn't do anything I swear!" I back away even more, she yells as she jumps on me. "Sarah please I love you, please!" I plead repeatedly. As she got closer to my face I notice that something's wrong with her face, that's not Sarah. This is a dream "YOURE NOT REAL!" I yell over and over as I shut my eyes. I could steam hear her breathing, I could feel the cold knife against my skin.
——————————————————
I gasp out for air as I sit up, "Y/n are you okay?!" I turn my head quickly to see rafe on the other side of the bed, I was all shaky and confused. I couldn't answer him, he thew the large pillow that separated us on the floor and got closer, I just stared at the wall, he he put his hand on my shoulder, I flinch at his touch then looked at him, my eyes softened as they meet his, I hug him tightly I was sooo scared I didn't want to let go, "hey, hey, hey it's okay, I'm here, I'm here" he mumbles as he put his hand on hair and going through it and the other holding me. I just closed my eyes real tight, he didn't ask anything, he just kept calming me and telling me it was gonna be okay, he laid down while still holding me in his arms, I could hear his heart beat, I just kept listening to it till I could anymore, till I fell asleep, sleeping in his arms was the best thing, it made me feel safe and secure.
The next morning
I woke up in an empty bed, I could hear the showering running so I knew when rafe went, I rub my eyes as I get out of bed slowly letting out groans,I head over to my suit case and look for an outfit since we're supposed to leave today, as I was looking through my suitcase I hear rings from the nightstand,at first I thought it was my phone but it was rafes, I walk over to the night stand and grab rafes phone, the phone buzzes in my hand, I look at it, Abby? Who the hell is that, I read the messages she sent few minutes ago, please I want you back, I miss you, I'm sorry, im trying to fix shit, answer me damn it! Rafe,baby where are you!? Oh.. my heart dropped, my eyes winded as I read those sentences. I cleared my throat, walked towards the bathroom, I knocked, "yes?" Rafe asked as the water stopped, he opened the door, he was wrapped in a white towel, making his V-line visible, I tried my hardest not to look. "Your phone." I handed, my voice low almost angry. As he grabbed it I walked away and got back to my suit case. I removed my pink shorts and top, wore my blue jeans first, rafe came out of the bathroom I turned around, he just looked at me, of course he did, that's al he know, "I assume you've seen this before, so why the hell are you looking at me like a creep." I jeered as I put on my white crop top. He cleared his throat, I walked past him and head to the bathroom I rolled my eyes and let small scoff.
Outfit :

I did my make up in the bathroom, grabbed my stuff and putt back in the suitcase, Rafe wasn't here anymore, couldn't care less, yup I'm in that phase right now, jealousy? Yes, maybe. But I refused to accept it, so I'm in my bitchy era today I guess. I headed out of the room, I took the floor to the cafeteria, the sky was cloudy and grey, everyone was there, i joined them and everyone except rafe, "So we're leaving today right?" I stood next to Sarah and wheezie, "About that..." my father scratched his head, I raised my brow. "Change of plans your father and I really like it here, it wouldn't hurt adding a day or two." My mother announced grabbing my fathers arm, "Oh come on!" I tilted my head back as I rolled my eyes and let out groan. Rafe looked at me he looked confused, "I thought you liked it here so far?" Sarah turned her head to me, "Yeah well I don't anymore, I'll catch you guys later!" I walked away towards the elevator, my plan for today is to ignore rafe, and every day after that. I cannot deal with him right now. I entered the elevator and clicked on the button to my floor. My phone vibrated in my back pocket, I grabbed it.

Baby☀️🤍
"Is everything okay? Howd it go yesterday?"

"Yup everything's fine."

"You sure?"

"Yeah Sarah i am, just drop it okay, there's nothing to walk about."

I put my phone back in my pocket and opened the room, I grabbed a book that I brought with me, thank god I did, at least something will keep me entertained. I put my phone on the nightstand, and headed out.
I laid on the sun lounge, my leg on top of the other, reading peacefully, trying not to think about anything, precisely him.
Time has passed I can tell, the sky was still cloudy, suddenly it started to rain, prefect! matches my energy today. I put my hood on, I stayed there for a while, till I saw rafe walking towards me, I quickly got up and tried to walk away, I heard him call upon me, but just pretend like I didn't hear, he somehow catches up, "what?!" I shouted as I turn back to him, making my hood fall back, he backed away, "what's up with you today? Why are you acting like this?" The blond questions, "I don't know what you're talking about." I cross my arms, " oh really!? Every time you walk past me you roll your eye, groan. You're acting like a bitch." He groused, "oh, if I'm such a bitch that makes you what?" I sarcastically ask, he let out a small chuckle, "what's so funny?" I raise my brow, "I know what's this about." He stated, "please, indulge me." I mockingly say, "You're jealous." He clarified with a smirk on his face, "Come again?" I scoffed, "This morning when you gave me my phone, you might of seen the messages." The blond taunted as he got closer, I felt anger flush down my body as rain drops hit my warm skin, "I don't have time for your shit Rafe." I snarled looking up at him dead in the eyes, I turned around to walk away, as I did he grabbed my arm, making my body turn towards him yet again, he grabbed my jaw with both his hands and before I knew it, he placed his lips on mine, it all happened so fast, I pulled away out of shock, "I'm sorry." He scratched his head looking down, my heart was pounding it felt like it was gonna fall out of its place, I got closer to him and kissed him back standing on my toes, grabbing his jaw. Kiss under the rain, how classic, he grabbed both my legs and wrapped them around his torso, his lips were soft and warm, they parted slightly allowing my tongue to slip inside, our wet bodies pressed together heatedly, breathing heavily as our lips pressed together, he put one hand on my butt to hold me and the other on my face, my hands were all over his back, his sloppy kisses trailed down to my neck, leaving hickeys everywhere, soft moans escaped my lips, I bite my bottom lip and pulled on Rafes hair as he licks my ear. "Ahem." A loud cough was made not far away, which made us stop, my feet hit the floor we both turned to see, "I don't even want to know." Sarah said with nasty smirk on her face, "Sarah I-" I catch my breath. "No no no carry on, but just do it in your room, cause for fucks sake we're in a hotel." The blond walked away as she sipped her drink. I wiped my lips with the wet sleeve, I look up at rafe, "maybe we should do what she said and head to the room." He kissed my lips softly, the boy suddenly grabbed me by my legs and put me on his shoulders. "Hey! What are you doing!?" I squealed, I get tickled very easily,so him doing that made me weak, well other than our first kiss.
He finally put me down in the room as soon as he did he pushed me against the wall, he pressed his lips to mine as I wrapped my fingers in his golden hair, pulling him closer as his mouth entangled mine. Our lips were still wet from the rain as water ran from my hair into my face and only added to the feeling of the kiss, he grasped onto my waist tighter, my top riding up gently as his thumb grazed my skin, sending shivers through my spine. He bit my lip gently, causing me to moan quietly as he smirked and pulled me tighter, deepening the kiss hungrily. "Rafe." I moaned, he growled at my disturbance, I pushed him away, "Are we really gonna do this, are you not just making out with me, then you'll leave? Do you really like me?" I babbled, sighing he grabbed my face making me look up at him, butterflies filled my stomach, "of course I do. Do you want me to ask you to be your boyfriend?" He whispers, I slowly nod with a soft smile. "Alright y/n y/l/n may I be your boyfriend?" He mockingly asks, "why yes you may mister Cameron." He grabbed me and threw me on the bed, attacking me with tickles and kisses, I laughed uncontrollably, as I moved around trying to escape his grip, he stopped and pinned me down towering over me, his perfect ocean bleu eyes glowed as he looked at me with a soft smile, "what?" I tilt my head, "Nothing, you're just gorgeous." He chuckled, our eyes locked, "what about Abby?" I ask my voice low, "what about her?" He leans in closer, I raise my brow at his question, "we're over, her and I. You have nothing to worry about." he said his voice serious and low. I grab his face with both my arms and push him with my right leg, making it easy for me to sit on his lap, "you're handsome yourself." I give him a short soft kiss on the lips, a chuckle escapes his lips, I get off of him and head to the shower.
I looked in the mirror, I must be dreaming, this is not real, it cannot be, I don't know how I managed not to die, cause now I'm juts realizing what just happened, I took a deep breath trying to calm down, blood rushed to my cheeks, I jumped around making small squeals.
——————————————————
Holy god this took sooo long. ALSO! This is my first time writing a kissing/making out scene like properly. I hope you love this last chapter of forced to share a bed this is by far my fav imagine!
6280 words 💀🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 2.5K 38
where a kook wanted a swing at a pogue and then set the island ablaze. rafe cameron x pogue Disclaimer: INCREDIBLY mature content
67K 434 19
the title says it all... enjoy 😈
69.3K 978 28
𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆. Whether Rafe or Aria liked it or not.. Aria comes from a very rich kook family, higher then the cameron's. Not tha...
13K 91 16
This is my book of the outer banks guy imagines and just plain pougue imagines. (I probably won't do John B because I have a whole book about him) R...