Sans AU NSFW RP

Par candelcatowo

I want to Roleplay and I'm bored af Plus

Forms
Cross
Nightmare
Dream
Bad Sans Poly
Bad Sans + Star Sans Poly
Star Sans Poly
Dream x Bad Sanses
Bill Sans
Error

Rules + Info + RP Requests

89 1 0
Par candelcatowo

Main Rules:

1. I will always be the bottom, please don't ask to to RP as a top.

2. No rape or Non-con please.

3. No controlling the character I'm RPing as.

4. If I don't reply, then I've lost interest in the RP.

5. Sometimes I will leave for a while and I will tel, you so please don't go yelling at me for not replying even after I told you I was leaving for a bit.

6. I apologize but I will only do boy x boy and girl x girl RPs.

Info:

Each chapter will have the name of a Sans and will have many ships with that Sans in it.

Example:

Chapter name: Sans Name

Ships

I will have a few chapters with my OC as well as a few chapters that are dedicated to one ship.

Also, if you want me to add a certain ship you want to RP or a certain Sans I don't have yet, feel free to request it here.

Enjoy!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.2M 108K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
311K 4.3K 31
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
4.1M 258K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...