TΚœα΄‡ ᴍΙͺα΄…Ι΄ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› Κ™Ιͺᴛᴇ (TaehyungΓ—Y...

By Violetficsfor7

" π–π‡π˜ πƒπŽ 𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 πŒπ„ π’πŽ πŒπ”π‚π‡! " "π‚πŽπ™ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 πŽπ… π˜πŽπ” , π˜πŽπ”'𝐕𝐄 𝐏... More

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Author's note

Part-48

283 18 0
By Violetficsfor7

Taehyung's pov..
We all came back from the mission and after dropping Stella back home, aish ! I srsly wanted to get rid of her asap! She talks so much! And most stupid thing is , that she just keeps clinging onto me all the time !

We entered the house hoping I would see a beautiful face in the living room watching K-dramas with Nancy, but it was all dark!

Taehyung: they haven't reached back home yet? It's 10 pm!

I said while switching on the lights.

Minho: I'll call em!

We shut the door and went in our respective rooms to get freshen up.

15 mins later...

I was a bit worried so I walked over to Minho and Nancy's room to talk to him.

Taehyung: hey Minho?
Minho: ah! You haven't changed your clothes i see.
Taehyung: umm yeah, i was just a bit wor- I mean did u call em?
Minho: oh yeah I did.
Taehyung: really!? Where are they?
Minho: they didn't pick up the phone! I called Nancy like about 10 times it just says that it's switched off.
Taehyung: switched off!!!??? Wth! Did u try to track the car's location?
Minho: oh i-i didn't I'll do it fast!
Taehyung: what are u thinking! Do it!!!! Right now!!!!

With that he walked out of the room.

Minho: aish! Y can't u accept it Tae!
He called Nancy again...

Nancy: yah! We just talked we're coming.
Minho: babe, just drive slow okay, can u pls come back till around 11?
Nancy: ig it'll be that much only, coz there's alot of traffic in here! Idk how much time will it take to get clean, u take care okay , have dinner and change into fresh clothes....
Minho: sure hun, bye love ya!
Nancy: hmm love u too!
With that they cut the phone.

1 hour later...
Yeonjun: i disabled the network!
Suga: i blocked the routes of navigation!
Jin: awsm! Now he won't be able to find anything!
Let's wait for it.
Felix: guys are u sure u want to make him worry this much?
Suga: it's important for him to understand how he feels when she's not there. That by talking also he can clarify things, and he doesn't have to hate her! He can just keep her protected if he's there with her rather than going with his stupid superstition that she would also leave him the way everyone did whom he loved!
Yeonjun: she'll leave him this way he should understand lol
They chuckled and went in their respective places so that Taehyung doesn't find anything suspicious...

Meanwhile..
Taehyung was walking back and forth in the hallway waiting for them! Neither were the tracking devices working nor Nancy was picking up the phone! He was so worried rn .

Taehyung's pov...
It had started to snow, and they said on news that a storm was going to come which was enough to make me go worried about both of them!

Tae: Pick up the phone Nancy! Aish! Where r u both!

When suddenly I heard the door opening and closing.
I quickly looked behind and saw em both , as Minho went to hug Nancy!
Minho: babe! Where were u! Why weren't u picking up the phone?

A/n's pov..
Nancy: what are u-
Minho shushed her up by winking at her...
Nancy understood the situation, while
Y/n was taking off her boots and wearing normal slippers.

Nancy: oh actually , my phone died ..
Felix: RIP!
The boys started giggling silently..

Taehyung: STOP IT! CAN'T YOU BOTH SEE THE TIME!!! IT'S FREAKING 11:50!!! U WENT OUT IN MORNING AND ARE COMING NOW!?
Y/n: We got into traffic. We left at 6 but maybe coz of the storm that's coming ppl just came out of their houses to buy important stuff that caused traffic and all. That's it .
Taehyung: THAT'S IT!? IS IT THAT EASY FOR U TO SAY THAT!
Y/n: Taehyung , I'm telling u what happened! Ok.
Taehyung: U KNEW STORM WAS GOING TO COME! WEATHER WAS NOT GOOD THEN WHY THE HELL DID U NOT LEAVE EARLY!
Y/n: Taehyung , what are u talking about? How would I know about it and after all i was meeting my parents after such a long time and u wanted me to come back home early? I can stay there as long as i want to , and we're both safe and came back home now can u pls stop shouting .
Taehyung: U SHOULD'VE CALLED FROM A NEAR BY PCO! TO INFORM ME! DO U KNOW HOW TENSED I WAS! BUT NO! ATTITUDE RIGHT! YOU LITERALLY ARE STUPID! U DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT I THINK , OF COURSE U CAN STAY THERE FOR HOW LONG U WANT TO, THEN JUST GO AND LIVE THERE ONLY! WHY DID U COME!? U DIDN'T CARE OF CALLING US TO INFORM ANY OF US THEN WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT FROM U! JUST A SELFISH B*TCH-

He got interrupted by getting a tight slap on his cheeck!

Taehyung held his cheeck as he looked at her , her eyes were red as tears started rolling down her cheeck!
She wasn't in the state of speaking so she ran away in her room while others called her name but she ignored em all and ran into her room.

Y/n's pov...
I can say I was broken into a  millions of pieces now! I shut the door as i slipped down the door and cried while keeping my head in my knees..
Y/n: why??? Why???!!! WHY!!!!!????
I cried harder
He called me bitch, he said why didn't i call him or anybody , firstly i don't have a phone , secondly how could I call him after what all is going on b/w us! And most importantly, Nancy had talked to Minho about where we were then why is he behaving this way!
He hates me so much !? That he just didn't wanted to see my face , he said it today that he doesn't want me to stay in here, b-but- i- i knew he would choose Stella only , then also I'm hurt? I feel used or a third wheel , which i shouldn't be feeling .
I cried harder thinking about him and all that is going on in my life.

Meanwhile:-
Tae: and this is why I'm being like this to her Nancy!
Nancy: i have no words fr! U called her bitc- aish! U srsly went too far Taehyung!
Taehyung: i just didn't wanted to , but i said that to make her hate me. I'm sure she prolly hates me now.
Nancy: i don't think so she does. Instead , i feel that she would be hurt , that side of yours was smthng that none of us expected, and I'm sure she didn't too! You've always been that way with her but all this was so unexpected Tae. I'm sure she would be thinking what she did that you're upset with her and blaming her for things she just didn't do.
Taehyung: i-i don't know..
Nancy: Uk what ! You're scared that you'll lose her by loving her just the way u lost your family , but u love us too right! We r your second family too right! Do u think we'll leave u in any way!? Ik she's just so new to everything here , you're new to a human too! But uk what by doing this she might leave u! She might leave u thinking you hate her, that's y u hurt her like this , with your such behaviour. But if you'll show her your real feelings she would stay! If you're with her then of course she's safe! No one can even dare to touch her ! But by doing this you're just increasing the gaps b/w u both!
Suga: she's right Tae! We all know how u feel about her! Just stop being like this! U have to solve David's case too! U have to be with her! Uk her life is in danger! And u want her to stay away from you?
Minho: she's safe with you Taehyung , try to understand the depth of the situation! It's not just a matter between u both but b/w her life and your decision too ! She doesn't know anything about this world! Our vampire world! She's too innocent for all this . What u told her was nothing compared to what she needs to know! She'll get trapped in everything otherwise!
Jin: Exactly Taehyung , she needs you! You have to keep her safe and protected! Otherwise u know Stella and David would go too far! Maybe we can't even change the situation then!
Felix: we need to make a plan about everything hyung!
Jhope: Stella needs to be stopped , she's someone else in front of us and a totally different figure at her place!
Yeonjun: i even think what if she has put hidden cameras or recorders in our house.
Taehyung held his head in frustration and walked away to his room.

They all looked at him going away and sighed ...

Jhope: i wish he understands the situation.
Jin: he's just scared. And we have to be with him at this hour the most.
They all nodded ..
Nancy: btw what w-were u talking about Stella? She being with David and all?
They looked at eachother and decided to let her know about Stella's true identity.

Meanwhile:-
You were sitting near the window sill looking outside at the storm...
A tear rolled down your cheeck as u related your life with this storm..
Everything happened in blink of an eye...
You felt numb , it was a feeling as if your heart was paining alot there's a lot of load on it...
Y/n's pov
Why have I started feeling this? No ! I don't lov- *sigh * yeah i don't.
I closed my eyes and let the tears flow down my cheecks ... I started feeling cold as i rubbed my arms and hugged myself and went under the quilt , i hugged myself snuggling into the pillow beside me.
I was feeling really cold and was even shivering.
I was going through mixed feelings! First one made me realise that i miss his hugs, i used to feel warm whenever he hugged me, i felt protected, and at nights when I used to get nightmares ....his hugs his embrace was the only thing that kept me safe ...but now he left it all....he wants to hate me when I didn't do anything wrong... I just want to help him...and second one is that i hate him for hurting me like this with his harsh words, that I was forced to slap him. The fact that i actually slapped him was eating me inside , what all was he doing to me!!

Y/n: why are u doing this Taehyung-aah~ why!??
I said gritting my teeth and letting tears roll down my closed eyes and holding onto the sheet tightly!!

Idk anything about this vampire world, there are so many questions regarding all this in my head but i can't ask anything! It's so frustrating!!!

Without knowing i went off to sleep as my head started to spin with these thoughts...

Nancy: omo! So does that mean Taehyung doesn't love Stella!??
Suga: nope
Nancy: so it means it's all a plan!!!??? Dude u guys should share your stuff, look what we two were thinking!!!
Minho: but don't tell Y/n anything about it ! Some information might be dangerous for her, she'll know when the right time will come...
Nancy: aish! Okay , but i have a plan now, and i srsly need your help .
Felix: what is it?

Taehyung's pov
I was laying on my bed not willing to do anything! There was so much spinning inside my head and i was getting frustrated! Whenever I closed my eyes i saw Y/n's face in front of me , the face when she slapped me , her red eyes, her tears , it srsly showed how hurt she was.....i opened my eyes and remembered what they all said.....i just don't want to mess up again ... But that's true too that she'd leave me like this rather than leaving me when I'll actually confess her my feelings ... Damn why the hell do we fight so much!!!! I want to live a happy peaceful life with her and not fighting like this! Since the first day when we met we are fighting like kids! Outside the hospital, then when I got her here everyday is like a mess! And it's all coz of me, my job! I wonder if i wouldn't have celebrated my b'day that day i might not have become a vampire now...and was peacefully living my 3rd or 4th birth ... I can't let my superstition create a wall b/w me and Y/n! I've actually got all the information needed from Stella so I can go with my last plan now , of leaving her , but how!!!??

Aish!!!! What should I do and what I shouldn't , it's risky both ways....if I'll hate her she'll leave me easily, but if I'll love her, what if the history gets repeated!? I can't let more innocent ppl die in front of my eyes....

Taehyung: aaaah~

What should I do!!!!!
I ruffled my hair and got up.. that's when I saw the side table , i opened it up and saw the phone in there that i ordered for Y/n 3 days ago!

My head hurted by my thoughts, i just want to normalise things but guess i went too far .....it's nearly impossible for me to bring her back in my life and regain the trust! But she actually wants to leave me anyways! I saw divorce papers in her cupboard! Now she has to explain me all that!

Taehyung's pov ends

Next morning:
A/n's pov
Nancy was sitting on the couch reading a magazine while u were in your room doing idk what. Lol.
Anyways..
Taehyung comes down the stairs and greets Nancy,
Nancy: morning~ 😊
Tae(mind): woah, what's with that smile, i thought she'd by angry with me
Tae: m-morning~
With that she continued reading her magazine while sipping onto her morning drink.

Tae: um Nancy? Can I ask u a favour..
Nancy: sure go ahead
Taehyung pulls out the phone from his pocket and puts it infront of Nancy
Nancy: a phone?
Taehyung: yeah, umm i ordered it a few days ago for Y/n. Didn't knew when it'll arrive all this would be going on.
Nancy: so what do u want me to do?
Taehyung: give it to Y/n saying u ordered it for her.
Nancy: and y do u think I'll do that ?
Taehyung: coz you're like my sister and u know Y/n needs a phone!
Nancy: but Tae i can't say that i ordered it for her, when it's actually you who did that!
Taehyung: Nancy, please try to understand.
Nancy: why don't u talk to her? Uk u both have same feelings but just not expressing it!
Taehyung: same feelings ...ha! (Scoff)
Nancy: yah! what's with that!?
Taehyung: i don't want to talk about anything now okay! Now go and give it to her saying u bought it!
Nancy: oh! i won't d-
They got interrupted by the door bell ringing.
Taehyung: I'll go check and u go and give it to her.
Nancy closed the magazine and started walking upstairs when she heard a squeal! And it was of Stella! She was on the gate , Nancy rolled her eyes and continued walking towards Y/n's room when suddenly Felix snatched the phone from Nancy's hands and ran downstairs...
Nancy: yaahh!!
Felix: knock the door( he lip synced to Nancy)
Nancy was confused but nodded and knocked on her door...

Meanwhile Taehyung and Stella who were coming inside the living room looked at Felix confused at what he was going to do...
Y/n opened the door as she was already getting ready for going to office but u can say it was a coincidence that Nancy knocked at the same time when she came out...
Pov ends ..

Y/n's pov
I opened the door and saw Nancy standing outside i smiled at her ...
When suddenly I heard , that someone shouted my name from downstairs, i walked ahead and looked down to see Felix! As soon as he saw me he bent down on one knee.... widening everyone's eyes....

Felix: dear Y/n ! Ik u are confused thinking what I'm doing rn on one knee when it actually shouldn't be me doing that....
he looked at Taehyung from the corner of his eyes but u didn't see that and were still confused by what he was doing....
While Taehyung rolled his eyes and looked away...

Felix: but anyways, now as i can see you're officially single so I wanted to confess my feelings to you! Y/n! I love you alot!

Everyone were shook by what he just said , even others came outside their rooms to see what's going on down there.

Felix continued ...
Felix: i love u alot y/n! Since the very first day when hyung brought u here , i fell for your beautiful brown eyes, slowly and slowly i got to know about your personality and couldn't help but fall for you, your smile just brightens up my day Y/n-iee!

He was saying this to remind Taehyung of her beautiful side and make him miss her , Taehyung on the other side was feeling a bit jealous and was boiling ....and Y/n was just listening to Felix....
Felix: it's okay if u don't feel the same way Y/n, but u can see how much I love you as , look i bought u a brand new phone from my pocket money, from the money that i kept safe for future! Please accept this gift of mine to you with full love and support, not as a lover but can u as a friend accept this gif-
Taehyung: WTH FELIX!
everyone's attention went to Taehyung now .
He walked over to him and snatched the phone from him. Felix stood up.
Taehyung: YOU LOVE HER!? I SEE, YOU DO LOVE HER ALOT! THAT YOU USED MY IDEA OF SURPRISING HER AS YOURS! THIS PHONE! I BOUGHT IT FOR HER AND NOT YOU!

I was a bit shook and surprised by what he said!

Taehyung: AND WHAT POCKET MONEY HUH? IT WAS MINE! WHAT DO U WANT ! Y ARE YOU GIVING HER FALSE HOPES-
Felix: No hyung! I love her! And y are u saying like this when u already have Stella in your life! Why can't u see how u make Y/n feel! Everyone can see that you just used her for your position in office! You're not treating her the way she should be treated and uk what !! I can't see her like this! You stay with your Stella and let me do what I'm doing! Coz Y/N!!! DOESN'T DESERVE ALL THIS!!!!!

I was furious rn! Eyes started to water again , heart started beating faster like drums and i felt my breath hitching !
Taehyung: YOU'RE NOT DOING GOOD FELIX!
Felix: HYUN-
They were interrupted as
I grabbed my purse and headed out to go to office hiding my tears ...

Nancy: Y/n wait!

They both went out from the house....when Taehyung grabbed Felix's collar ...
Taehyung: WHAT WERE YOU EVEN TRYING TO DO!
Felix: can't you see how sad she was! Can't u read her mind now? Or tell me that u don't want to , coz if you will, you'll get dragged back to Y/n!
Felix: hyung accept your feelings! Tell her that you love her! Your purple eyes are still a proof hyung! No matter how much u try to avoid , whenever we talk of Y/n they turn purple like now!

Taehyung's grip loosened from Felix's collar.

Felix: why don't u show your Vampire self in front of her! Even though her blood was the one that drove u crazy initially! U didn't bite her or scare her coz u didn't wanted to hurt her! But hurting her with your harsh words is something which is almost killing her inside! Stop this drama!!!
I said all this to make u realise that you're going wrong! If u hate her then why did u get angry when I said i love her! Even though it was a plan , you were possesive about her and u came to me shouting!

Taehyung didn't say even a word...

Stella: what is he saying babe ? Is it true!? U love Y/n and not me a-anymore?
Taehyung got back to his senses...
And walked towards Stella while speaking...
Taehyung: he's gone crazy hun, it's nothing like such, i shouted at him coz he said he bought the phone but it was me who bought, and i bought it coz of her office work babe, i don't love her at all.
With that he took her in his  room while Stella was crying.

Taehyung didn't look back at Felix coz he didn't wanted to face him. He was right anyways.

Felix glared at both of em and went out just to see Nancy consoling Y/n who was crying as she was hurt with everything going on...
Felix walked over to them ..
Nancy: you didn't have to do this...
Felix: i had to. I'm sorry Y/n , i didn't intend to hurt u by any means , look ik what i did in there was a plan, but it's actually true that he cares about y-
Y/n: i don't need such care anymore!!!! And just leave me alone now pls! My head is on the edge of getting burst!

I started walking away when Felix spoke...
Felix: y/n wait!
I stopped.
He came in front of me..
Felix: look i know you wouldn't and of course you shouldn't too , but take this phone with u! It's important . Please y/n , it's for your own safety..

I sighed and kept the phone inside my pocket as i sat inside the car and drove to my office.

Meanwhile....
Stella: it's okay babe, i can understand that he doesn't like me so he said all that. I'm totally fine but I'm sleepy can you please sleep with me, i feel warm in your hug and my head that's hurting would stop :(
Taehyung: s-sure...
He layed down with her and hesitantly hugged her and that too lightly....it's his first time hugging someone else while sleeping except Y/n!
He was hesitant about hugging Stella, coz afterall it's just his plan of being with Stella, he's faking it till the right time comes.
But then he remembered y/n's face and hugged Stella thinking that he was hugging Y/n.
Stella: that's so warm baby. I love you.
Taehyung: ........
He didn't respond coz he just slept immediately.

Stella looked at Taehyung who slept while smiling.....she found it a bit fishy, she moved her hand in front of his face and found that he had fallen asleep.
She decided to lay in the same position for sometime .

20 mins later...

She slowly got up and placed the pillows instead of her in his embrace so that he still feels as if she is in his embrace .
With that she slowly walked out of the room.
She saw no body outside and decided that this is the right time for her to change herself into Taehyung like before.
She changed her body into Taehyung's.
And walked downstairs....

Jin: oh Tae!
Stella flinched and stopped on her steps....and looked behind.
Tae(Stella): oh yes hyung?
Jin: are you okay?
Stella: okay? Um what happened to me?
Jin: look Taehyung ik , i can understand what or how u felt when Felix said all that. But he was true no? U love her right..
Stella stayed quite .
Jin: look being your hyung, it's my responsibility to let u aware of the fact that , stop thinking that she'll also leave u the way everyone u loved did, she'll stay with you even if you'll confess her! U are there to protect her we know that! Just don't do this Taehyung! Please, and your job is done! Leave Stella now! Please.

Stella was shook , but gulped and nodded .

Jin patted Taehyung's aka Stella's shoulder and walked away.
Stella: so u actually love her! Don't worry Taehyung-aah~ no matter what you're planning to do with me, I'll make u mine really soon . And will send Y/n to David. 😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 179 22
" Haven't we met before? " He whispered. " N-No, we haven't. " She replied avoiding his staring gaze, not wanting to entangle the old strings. Now th...
29.8K 1K 24
"forget a princess! I wanna be a vampire...." "As you wish?" _________________________________________ y/n a normal living girl, orphan but with the...
5.8K 1K 34
*editing small details and tense but you can proceed to read* β€’Red was never beautiful for him, but he made him want to bath in his crimson loveβ€’ ❝Wh...
15.9K 704 30
"please" She begged him in audible broken voice but he said nothing and kept staring her. after couple of minutes he got up and turned to leave. Y/n...