Daughter In Law Of Raghuvansh...

By lostlixee

"What's your name?" He asked her in a straight cold tone. Akshita and all the employees stared at him as if h... More

Copyright Disclaimer
¹•|CHARACTER|•¹
²•|CHARACTER|•²
0| Prologue |0
CHAPTER- 1
CHAPTER- 2
CHAPTER- 3
CHAPTER- 4
CHAPTER- 5
CHAPTER- 7
CHAPTER- 8
CHAPTER- 9
CHAPTER- 10
CHAPTER- 11
CHAPTER- 12
CHAPTER- 13
CHAPTER- 14
CHAPTER- 15
CHAPTER- 16
CHAPTER- 17
CHAPTER- 18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER- 20
CHAPTER- 21
CHAPTER- 22
CHAPTER- 23
CHAPTER- 24
CHAPTER- 25
CHAPTER- 26
CHAPTER- 27
CHAPTER- 28
CHAPTER- 29
CHAPTER- 30
CHAPTER- 31
CHAPTER- 32
CHAPTER- 33
CHAPTER- 34
CHAPTER- 35
CHAPTER- 36
CHAPTER- 37
CHAPTER- 38
CHAPTER- 39
CHAPTER- 40
CHAPTER- 41
CHAPTER- 42
CHAPTER- 43
CHAPTER- 44
CHAPTER- 45
CHAPTER- 46
CHAPTER- 47
CHAPTER- 48
CHAPTER- 49
CHAPTER- 50
CHAPTER- 51
CHAPTER- 52
CHAPTER- 53
CHAPTER- 54
CHAPTER- 55
CHAPTER- 56
CHAPTER- 57
CHAPTER- 58
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU❤️
❤️LOVE❤️
•HIS INNOCENCE•
•Love in Vengeance•
ANNOUNCEMENT🔊

CHAPTER- 6

169K 8.6K 1.6K
By lostlixee

________ ❤️❤️

Ek din kabhi jo khud ko taraashe
Meri nazar se tu zara, haaye re

Aankhon se teri kya kya chhupa hai
Tujhko dikhaaun main zara, haaye re

Ik ankahi si daastaan daastaan
Kehne lagega aaina Subhanallah...

________ ❤️❤️
.

Next Morning...

Next Morning...

An alarm rang, jolting Ekansh awake, he sat up straight and rub his eyes for better view, he looks at his another side but frowned upon not finding Akshita, it was 5am and as much as he know she doesn't wake up this early, he look around and saw balcony's gate open, he stood up and moved towards the balcony to find her sleeping there.

'What suddenly got into her? Now madam can't even share a bed', He thought getting annoyed looking at her, without saying a word, he went out of the room for the gym after doing his morning routine.

Akshita wakes up feeling hot, she frowns looking at her surroundings but she remembers falling asleep looking at the sky.

She went inside and looked at the clock showing it still had time to wake up, she lay down on the bed not caring about the world.

She is the biggest sleepy head, but she will never accept it.

Time skip...

Ekansh was going towards his room after coming back from his gym when his mother stopped him.

"Ekansh, are you going to your room?" Rashmi asked

"Yes Mom! need something?" He asks her.

"No, just asking you to wake up Akshita, she asked me to wake her up early so she can see off Tara as she is going to her home for rituals" she said.

"There is something called Alarm, she doesn't have to disturb you for silly things" he said remembering the place she was sleeping.

"I know, but she is a big sleepy head, either someone wakes her up or she will wake up at her usual time." Rashmi chuckled to which Ekansh raised his eyebrow getting new information about his Wife.

He nodded and move towards his room after entering the room he looks at her who was sleeping on the bed in Don't know which position', he sighed and come towards her.

'Wait how will I wake her up?'

'Suno? Yukk not my type, think something else Ekansh'

'Hello? Nahh!'

'Let me call her name, No I never talked to her by calling her name it's new for me'

He was deciding how to call her but he didn't get anything.

Preparing himself he calls her name.

"Ak.. Akshita!" He called her Name.

'Why did I stutter?' he thought.

Not getting any reply he again calls her.

"AKSHITA!" He said louder but still she didn't move an inch.

He tried to remove her quilt but she was wrapped in it.

He held the quilt from one side and pull it towards him but Akshita clung it tightly towards her in sleep

He looks at her in disbelief.

"Akshita wake up, it's getting late!! Don't you want to see off Tara?" He said pulling the comforter.

"5 minutes" she said in a sleeping voice, she doesn't even know what she is doing or saying now.

Ekansh waited for 5 minutes but she didn't wake up, he called her again but she didn't reply.

'Mom was right!' he thought, getting annoyed.

"Hey, you sleepy head, wake up now" he said and pulled the whole quilt towards him.

"I'm not waking up go to hell" she shouts in her sleepy voice getting annoyed and again went back to sleep.

He stared at her with wide eyes, taken aback by the fact that she had shouted at him. No one had ever raised their voice at him before, and this was the first time she had done so.

"Sleep after coming back, get up now" he said and pull her right arm to make her sit.

Getting irritated she didn't even open her eyes and took a pillow and threw it hard on him making it fall on his face and again threw herself on bed.

That's it

She dug her own grave...

She threw the pillow on...

The Great Ekansh Raghuvanshi.

Now he had enough, He had tolerated her enough, not now.

"YOU CRAZY WOMAN!! STAND UP RIGHT NOW, I SAID WAKE UP!" He shouts, and you know what?

What?

Akshita remained unaffected and continued to sleep, completely unbothered by his outburst. Looking at her he became angrier. He stormed into the bathroom and emerged with a water bucket in hand. Yes, ladies and gentlemen now it's gonna be world war.

He threw the whole bucket on her and she woke up with a jerk.

"Tsunami! Tsunami! My phone! Where is it?" She shouts getting up from the bed, while Ekansh watches her with folded arms.

She looked around not finding any tsunami, and looked at him and then her gaze moved to the bucket in his hand.

"Ye koi tareeka hai kisi ko uthane ka?" She asked in a low voice.

(Is this a way to make someone wake up?)

He looked at her in disbelief, she was shouting at him in sleep, threw the pillow at him and now not even speaking loud after waking up.

"You crazy sleepy head, I was waking you up for 20 mins and you are asking is this a way?" He scoffed.

"No, I wake up at once! You are lying" she said confidently.

He looks at her with his famous cold face.

"You are seeing that pillow?" He asked, pointing the pillow on the ground.

She nodded.

"You threw it," he said as she frowned.

"So?" She asked

"On My Face" he said clenching his jaw.

"Ohh.....wait...what?" She snapped towards him.

"Yes, you, Crazy woman, you behave like a drunk..No..even drunk people behave better than you" He scolded her.

"I'm neither crazy nor a drunk woman" she said getting offended

He raised his eyebrow.

"You are! CRAZY DRUNK WOMAN" He said forcing on each word.

"I'm not!" She defends herself.

"Ohh Shut up! You are! I don't know what would have mom thought if she came instead of asking me to wake you up" he said

And it clicked that she asked Rashmi to wake her up, she ran towards the bathroom not listing him.

"Hey-- hey! I haven't completed yet" he shouted from behind but she couldn't care less.

'This girl will increase my BP level someday' he thought strumming his feet and moving out of the room not before banging the door.

After some time...

Akshita gets ready and peeks from the wardrobe if he is there or not, she doesn't want to face him.

She came out and sighed in relief not finding him there.

She glances at herself in the mirror when she hears a throat clearing.

She looks at the side from the mirror to find him coming behind her, she gulps hard because of his hard glare.

She was moving a little backward but stopped when she hit the dressing table but he continued coming near her.

"Voh....Voh..Voh.." she stammered looking at him, he just raised his right eyebrow with a questioning look.

She didn't know what to do. He was very close to her, her heart beat raised suddenly, she looked here and there to avoid his gaze but he was looking at her intensely.

"S... See, what is that?" she asked abruptly, pointing behind him. He turned to look in the direction she was pointing, momentarily distracted. Taking advantage of the moment, she pushed him lightly and ran away as fast as she could.

Running outside she bumped into someone, she looked up, it was Trisha.

"Bhabhi what happened? Why are you running?" She asked

"Voh..voh Trisha..." She stops not finding any excuse.

"Did you see the rat again?" She asked worriedly, Akshita nodded as fast as she could.

"Bhabhi you don't have to be scared, it's just a rat" she tells her.

'It's Big Rat' she muttered but Trisha Heard.

"Big one! Don't worry I will ask servants to find that rat" Trisha said and Akshita nodded hesitantly.

"Now let's go Tara Bhabhi must be going now" she said and they both went from there. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rats!😏

Do tell me how's the chapter.

Ahuh! Where do you think you are going without voting and comment?

Go and dooo.doWhat are you reading goo...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8M 492K 61
𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒆 •...
1.2M 45K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
101K 7.5K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
1.5M 83.4K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...