PlayBoy

Por LifeIsMiraculous5683

"It takes a broken heart, to know how to break a heart." Adrien Agreste has never been the same since his mo... Más

-Pretty boy-
-Classic-
-Typical-
-Concert-
-Peachy-
-Just Friends-
-Princess-
-Chaotic-
-Vulnerable-
-Irresponsible-
-Paradox-
-Reckless-
-Exemplary-
-Rear View Mirror-
-Black Coffee-
-Bodywash-
-Petrifying-
-Disappointed-
-Caving In-
-Wistful-
-Gentle-
-Loverboy-
-Vanilla-
-Ocean's Eleven-
-Farris Wheel-
-Traditional-
-Opportunity-
-Invitation-
-Attending-
-Happier-
-No Caller ID-
-Chamomile-
-Eplilogue-

-Promises-

684 16 92
Por LifeIsMiraculous5683

Marinette sighed when she got to her dorm room, falling flaccid across her bed and playing with the lovely piece of jewelry that draped across her neck. She couldn't believe Luka had said that, she would never choose him over Adrien even though he was probably the more stable option.

She didn't care. She wanted Adrien and that was that.

He didn't answer any of her messages or calls, and after having a mini panic attack and indulging in her leftover ice cream that was in her mini fridge... She decided to ignore the feeling that told her something bad was bound to happen. Adrien would understand once she explained, and his reaction was understandable.

After putting herself in his shoes she knew that she would probably leave too, but come back later and hear him out. That was probably what Adrien was planning to do and she was just fine with it. Luka meant nothing to her, even though it was harsh to think that it was true. She loved Adrien.

***

Adrien knew nothing good would come out of the thing he was about to do... He was also drunk out of his mind and had apparently relapsed to his old decision making habits. It was also unfair and kind of fucked up that he depended so much on Marinette to help him lose those specific habits...

Adrien pulled out a condom from his wallet, and watched as Jasmine bit her lip and pulled aside her underwear. They were in the back of his car, because he didn't really want to step into his dorm room where he was constantly reminded of Marinette. Her scent had inevitably stuck to his bed, and it had become a place for just the two of them.

Not for someone like Jasmine, who knew that he was just using her and didn't really mind because he was labeled an Agreste. It was really fucked up when he thought about it, and it made him despise himself even more. His hands slid underneath her purple skirt to pull her legs apart, not bothering to look at her face because... well he just didn't want to.

"Fuck-- oh my God..." Jasmine gasped as he slipped himself all the way in. "You're so big..." She breathed, holding onto his neck and shifting to adjust. "I've never had anyone this big before..." She spoke, what the hell was he supposed to say to that? "Ah..." She grinned when he began moving back and forth.

He could hear the slight crunching of the condom every time he thrusted into her, and it made him cringe. His hand slid up her body before he gripped the side of her ribs, wishing he could block out the obnoxiously forced moans that left her mouth. It was sickening really, because the more aware he became of the situation the more he began to regret what he was doing.

***

When Adrien got home that night he felt sick to his stomach, like enough to throw up. He stared at his reflection in the mirror, wondering how much longer he could live with himself. It wasn't Jasmine, or the betrayal that contested and sickened him, it was that fact that he knew no matter what he did...

He'd still love her.

Adrien wasn't just angry about Marinette and Luka, he was also depressed, and heartbroken. All the times that Marinette had consoled him, comforted him, pretended to be there for him... none of it was real. After his failed attempt at somehow trying to get even with Marinette... his affair with Jasmine only made him crave his lovely girlfriend even more.

The thought if her possibly having intercourse with Luka made him want to vomit, in fact... Adrien felt sick, rushing towards the bathroom and emptying his stomach into the toilet.

It somehow made him feel better afterwards, sitting on his shower floor and letting his blonde locks soak in the water. He could feel the hot water on every inch of his skin, as he thought about the mistake he made with Jasmine. He couldn't believe that he had cheated on Marinette... That after everything they did together she... Betrayed him.

After he opened up about his father and mother, the loneliness and constant neglect that killed him... She kissed Luka.

And Adrien fucked Jasmine. He would never ever be proud of that. It was a stupid decision, something he knew instantly that he would regret. Ignoring the unsettling feeling in his stomach, the blonde decided he was going to go to Marinette's dorm and hear her out. He had a lot to confess as well...

After popping several breath mints in his mouth and brushing his teeth- twice- he got dressed and walked the short way to Marinette's dorm room. He paused in front of the door, wondering if he should just head back and discuss things later in the morning. But he wanted- needed to talk to her now.

Even if she kissed Luka, even if she did more than that... He couldn't see himself with anyone but her.

He gently knocked on the wooden door, a few moments later he was welcomed by a petite bluenette standing in the door way. She looked a mess. Her hair was up in a messy bun, a bit of mascara dried on her cheeks in streak marks, wearing the fluffy socks he had bought her with an oversized sweatshirt of his and the pajama pants he had gotten her within the last month.

She still looked so cute.

Adrien wanted to pull her into a hug the moment a cute sniffle escaped her nose, but he knew that he couldn't hug her after he had just been with Jasmine. He needed to tell her first, he would never manipulate Marinette. "Where did you go?" Marinette asked, her voice breaking at the end of her sentence and it broke his heart. He hurt her.

"We need to talk, princess..." Silence.

She opened the door wider, allowing him inside and closing it when he stood distressed inside of her room. She sat herself on the bed, looking down at her lap and shifting her legs uncomfortably. Her thumb ran across her bottom lip, and he instantly knew that she was thinking of what to say next.

Was she trying to apologize? Did that mean that she did cheat on him with Luka full on?

"The messages Luka sent me were as surprising to me as they were to you. Before you and I got in a relationship, he kissed me and asked me to stay with him... I left." Marinette said softly, looking up at his face. "Adrien, I promise you I would never cheat on you. After everything you told me, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I did."

Fuck...

He was wrong. Marinette never cheated on him. He failed getting some sort of revenge based on an assumption, and now he needed to come clean and tell her the truth. Marinette was his, and he was hers... And he failed her miserably. He failed the only girl that really loved him, and fucking hated himself.

Why didn't he just hear her out? Why did he lash out in anger? God he was so stupid! Marinette stood up, walking closer to him as she spoke. "Luka means nothing to me... I love you Adrien, and I need you to know that-"

"I had sex with Jasmine."

So stupid...

"W-what?"

Silence. Her voice cracked and she froze as if she was about to break, he was afraid if he moved she would shatter and he hated himself. He hated himself. He hated himself.

"I-I'm so sorry, Marinette... Fuck. I'm so stupid. I'm so sorry..." Adrien said, as if he was trying to calm her down but she wasn't saying anything. He could see the tears forming in her eyes, and he knew she was about to break down. It was his fault. He couldn't believe how low he had gone, without even reasonably hearing her out first.

She didn't move. She stood there like she had lost her air and froze up, it scared him.

He slowly walked closer, there was complete silence to the point you could hear a pin drop. His hand had barely touched her elbow when she ripped her arm away and glared at him. "Don't. touch me..." She demanded, his stomach dropping as she turned away from him. Once again the room was filled with silence, and he didn't know what to say.

"Marinette-"

"Don't fucking 'Marinette' me, Adrien." The bluenette turned around and pushed him away from her. "You had fucking sex with her?!"

Adrien didn't say anything, he just stood there completely ashamed. He knew it was over... He ruined the best thing that ever happened to him..

"You're promises are bullshit- you know that!?" It couldn't be over.

His arms surrounded her, pleading with her to please stay before she pounded against his chest. "GET OFF!" He held her tighter. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" She yelled, pushing him off of her and then up hugging herself. The tears began to spill, her legs shaking before she dropped to the floor and covered her face.

Her sobs echoed through the room and he instantly knew that it would haunt him for the rest of his life.

"Marinette... I'm so sorry..."

"Get out."

"Mari-"

"JUST GET OUT."

Adrien felt his heart shatter in his chest, walking to the door and looking back at the bluenette who sat crying on the floor. He felt the guilt pool in his stomach, hating that he was the one at fault. He did this. The least he could do was obey her request. He stared at the floor, turning the knob on the door before gently shutting it closed.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

94.4K 3.2K 49
Marinette Dupain Cheng, the famous fashion designer of Paris and the owner of the DC fashion company was fed up with her parents for constantly askin...
1.2K 16 17
What happens when a normal village girl meets this dashing prince of Parisia and they fall into a hopelessly forbidden love? Well, we're about to fin...
1.9K 30 17
Marinette Dupain-cheng has been in love with Adrien Agreste for a long time, and even wrote him a love letter, but he's never shown any interest in h...
533K 18.9K 82
~Highest rank: #1 in mlb ~ -COMPLETED AS OF OCTOBER 5, 2022- (A/N: Please don't read this story if you're under 15, there is some content I'm not com...