Married To A Porn Star!(ManXM...

By Tiggermazz

Athiss is a new doctor although, he loves his job he's sad to say that he's not thrilled in life. It feels li... More

Authors Note
Married To A Porn Star!
Married To A Porn Star- Chapter Two
Married To A Porn Star- Chapter Three
Married To A Porn Star!- Chapter Four
Married To A Porn Star!- Chapter Five
Married To A Porn Star!- Chapter Six
Authors Note- Update Info...
Update Information on Story!
Married To A Porn Star!- Chapter Seven
Married To A Porn Star!- Chapter Eight
Married To A Porn Star!- Chapter Nine
Married To A Porn Star?!- Chapter Ten: Part One
Married To A Porn Star!- Chapter Ten Part: Two
Married To A Porn Star?!- Chapter Eleven
Married To A Porn Star?!- Chapter Twelve
Married To A Porn Star- Chapter Thirteen
Married To A Porn Star!- Chapter Thirteen: Part Two
Married To A Porn Star!- Chapter Thirteen: Part Three
Married To A Porn Star!- Chapter Fourteen
Married To A Porn Star!- Chapter Fifteen
Married To A Porn Star!- Chapter Sixteen
Married To A Porn Star!- Chapter Seventeen
Married To A Porn Star!- Chapter Eighteen
Married To A Porn Star- Chapter Nineteen
Married To A Porn Star- Chapter Twenty
Married To A Porn Star!- Chapter Twenty-One: Part One
Chapter Twenty-One Part Three:
Married To A Porn Star: Chapter:Twenty-Two
Married To A Porn Star- Chapter Twenty Two: Part Two
Married To A Porn Star! : Chapter Twenty-Three
Married To A Porn Star- Chapter Twenty Four
Married To A Porn Star- Chapter Twenty-Five
Married To A Porn Star- Chapter Twenty-Six
Married To A Porn Star Chapter: Twenty-Seven
Married To A Porn Star : Chapter Twenty-Eight
Authors Note!
Authors note
MARRIED TO A PORN STAR UPDATE 10/10/19

Married to A Porn Star: Chapter Twenty-One: Part Two

7.5K 301 56
By Tiggermazz

Hey jitterbugs, here it is Part two. It will have Three parts because honestly its whats best haha. Sorry it took so long to get this out so yall can enjoy it. But i had a bit of writers block(i really hate when that happens). Anyways i hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday. I will try to have the end of this chapter out by Tomorrow at the lastest. Anyways enjoy.Its not edited and therefore will not be perfect. Im sorry for any mistakes made. Thanks jitterbugs.

Songs listened too:

*Something Special - Usher

*Flyleaf- Sorrow

*Metallica - Harvester Of Sorrow

Song of Chapter:Yelawolf ft Eminem - Best Friend

Dedictaion:Ji-Jiino- As ive said in the teaser your comments make me laugh. So its only fitting that you get the real thing as well right?

Thanks for all your support-

Tiggermazz

*****************************

Athiss quickly walked down the hall as he hummed a melody that he couldn't place. A part of him wondered if it was really okay for him to be in such a great mood- But another greater part of him said "Fuck it" as he felt great. Never in the last five years had he felt so free, so relieved that all he wanted to do was smile and maybe laugh a little as well.

Besides that's what vacations were for. They weren't for thinking of people back home- that could care less about you and what you were doing. Even if a very huge part of him missed his jerk of a husband- he was relieved to know at least Cheryl and Sammy loved him.

After all that hes been through Athiss wasn't sure if they would still love him. But walking into the house he knew and he believed. That they did still love and cherish him no matter how much time had passed without them seeing each other. The love that they had for one another still remained. For that he was glad.

A part of him had feared that they had grown apart since they matured- but that wasnt that what growing up was all about?

As he landed on the last step he tripped sending his body flying towards a bookcase. Biting his lip Athiss watched as a few big pillows were thrown into the air quickly falling right where he would land.

Athiss smiled softly as he hit the pillows he was glad that at least she was paying attention as apparently he was not. Slowly looking up Athiss saw her hands gently rest on her hips as if she was sizing him up- but he knew that she was most likely wondering what the hell was wrong with him.

Just as he went to open his mouth he heard a loud screech and "What the fuck are you wearing?"

"Don't you know you need some color in your life?"

"This isn't the Athiss i Knew- The Athiss i love. What did my Idiotic brother do too you? Or is this because you became a doctor?"

"Fuck- I thought it was bad but never did I think it was this damn bad."

You my friend need a makeover.. Not one of those that change your hair or anything like that because in that department you are as Smexy as can be. But in the clothing department- You seriously need some work. You look like you just crawled out of some dreary ass office building. Athiss my Brother- you let yourself go.

It's time that you reclaimed my Athiss the fun-loving happy one. The one that said screw you and fuck you when he wanted. The one that didn't give a rats ass about what people or what Vaughn thought of you either.

The one that was so full of life that not even a beating that almost cost you your life could make you this shell of a person you are today. The shell that i do not like. Its not that i blame you Athiss, Vaughn is a fucking dickhead. One that should have showed you what your true worth is- and was. But instead he's made you think like this.

Made you think that you don't deserve happiness- or love. That right there is a load of shit. Everyone deserves that. He's so damn lucky that he isnt here with us right now- Because i would kill that fucker. I don't care if he is my big brother or not no one makes my Athiss feel like this.

Athiss slowly and gently bit his lip as he watched Cheryl lose control. He knew better than to try and interrupt her especially if she was pissed off. But by the looks of her he knew that she was. Taking a deep breath Athiss watched as her hands started swinging all over the place, Her eyes began to slant and her cheeks puffed out as a serious blush covered them.

Slowly letting his lip go Athiss wanted to laugh- he wanted to make her see that everything was alright. But he knew that with the way her face was starting to scrunch up she was moments away from crying. Athiss didnt want that. He didnt want her crying for him. Because if he thought about it- he too would break down and cry himself. Not to mention the fact that she brought up that horrid beating- the one that almost cost him his life.

He thought he had moved on from that. But he knew that something like that you never really moved on from. How could you- when the scars on your body would always remain. He knew that if he wanted it Vaughn would have paid to have them covered up- but they were just as much a part of him as Vaughn was. Or at least he thought.

Quickly shaking his head Athiss reached forward wrapping his arms around a feisty Cheryl and pulled her close to him. He needed her to calm down- before he himself broke down. He wasn't weak. He knew that she knew that.

She was just looking out for him. Its how its always been She would look out for him and he would look out for her. Its why she was able to have a child. Its why they would always be connected. It wasn't as if she'd walk out of his life anytime soon.

Taking a deep breath Athiss slowly whispered : Cher bear I appreciate what you're trying to say but love please don't cry for me- I am fine. I always end up fine. I don't want to see you sad on my account.

I hate when you are sad. It makes me feel bad. I know that you care for me and love me. And that love is more precious than anything else. So why don't we go clothes shopping- so that maybe you can show me how to be the Athiss that you love and miss- instead of this shell. As you so boldly put it.

Besides love i came here to be with my bestfriend and her family- not to be reminded that the idiot I married could care less about me or our marriage. Maybe it was a mistake. But Doll please lets just go have some fun- well not to much fun because Sammy would kill us both.

Athiss slowly kissed her cheek as he let his hands fall from around her. But he didnt expect her to turn around and wrap him in her arms- he didnt expect her to grab his chin and make him look at her while she spoke slow and precise to him.

Tis, You are i don't even know the words to describe what you are but know this i love you. Hell i love you more than almost anything you and i will always be together besides if it wasn't for you and Vaughn me and Sammy may never have known the great joys of being parents.

The baby is just as much as yours as it is ours. But honestly i'm glad i was the one to get pregnant the one that was fortunate enough to be able to bring a baby into this world that looks like me and you. You are much more than my bestfriend and That child may never know that you are her father in terms of Dna, but she will know you and you will know her.

She will be loved beyond belief Athiss; Besides later you will meet Naiyah and you will see everything will be alright. I love you Athiss. So please no matter what Vaughn does to you- know that you have family. Even before you gave us her we were your family. Its just now our little family has expanded. And its all thanks to you. So don't let him or anyone else tell you that you aren't worth a thing Athiss, You are worth so much more. So much more than those idiots that put you down in highschool and the idiot that you are married too give you credit for.

Athiss quickly buried his head in her shoulder trying desperately to hide the tears that were flowing down his cheeks. All he wanted to do was hide. He never wanted to know what the childs name was- it wasn't because he wouldn't or couldn't love her. It was because it would mean that he would get attached. He couldn't believe that it was a girl. He never wanted to know the sex of the child. Now that he knew it was like something hit him and it hit him hard.

He couldn't believe that he and Cheryl had made a human being. Something so small something so precious. But he would have been happy if Vaughn and Sammy had a child too. They all knew that it was a possibility- but it never took.

But now all Athiss wanted to do was make sure that Cheryl, Sammy and Naiyah were well taken care of. He knew that they wouldn't need help. But if something should happen to him. He wanted them to know what they meant to him- even long after he was gone.

Slowly Athiss whispered "Thank you Cheryl- you are the kind of bestfriend i hope everyone has. Besides i would have done it no matter what- i didnt give you my sperm so that i would be praised i knew that you and Sammy would make wonderful parents- and i know for a fact thats why Vaughn gave his to you all as well. Even if he can be stupid sometimes.

Athiss slowly pulled away as he wiped his eyes frantically- he didn't want to be seen like this. Like someone who was fragile and weak. He needed to be strong and worthy of the trust that Cheryl and Sammy seem to have for him.

Biting his lip he quickly whispered "You can let me go now. Lets go have some fun love."

Athiss watched as Cheryl jumped up and smiled at him. Oh god how he loved that smile. It was that smile that made him want to become something worthwhile in the world. He wanted to help people- just like when he was in the hospital those that helped him. He always wanted to be a doctor but after his accident- he knew that was what he would become. It never surprised him that he became a surgeon and he was pretty sure it didn't surprise Cheryl either. But everyone else seemed surprised by it.

To him the surgeon that he had when he got hurt was even better than his doctor or the counselors they tried to get him to talk too. None of them could have understood what it was like to be a gay kid in a school and a place that did not and would never accept you. Always pretending - to be something you werent. He was glad when he went to college thinking that things would have been fine. He never dated anyone- before or after Vaughn it had always been Vaughn- and now look at where its lead him.

Vaughn was his every first and he had hoped his every last. But maybe that will no longer come to pass. Shaking his head Athiss reached his hand down and whispered "Lets go Cher Bear.

Athiss felt Cheryl take his hand as she whispered "Yeah, Lets go". And with that she was pulling him to the door. It was as if she was in a hurry but he didn't mind anything to keep his thoughts at bay he would surely welcome with open arms.

Hours later Athiss and Cheryl plopped into a bench in the middle of the mall exhausted and happy at the same time. Neither one of them knew what to do with all of the bags that they had with them. Not to mention they had already made three trips outside to discard bags. Athiss had forgotten how much fun and exhausting shopping could be. And the clothes that Cheryl made him buy- although she didn't have to try to hard to convince him they were insane combinations. But maybe this was something that he needed.Something to break the mold.

Just as his thoughts started getting away from him he heard " Lets go get something to eat- and then we can head home and get ready for the fun night ahead of us.

Athiss quickly nodded his head as he wanted something to eat. He couldn't remember the last thing he ate. Or did he eat? The days were starting to run together. But all he knew was that he was happy and honestly thats all he needed to know.

End of Part two

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 12.6K 29
Book 4 to the LWB series *Aden Salas has always envied Preston's relationship with Robert. He believed Robert was the perfect man. He loved everythin...
1.6M 61.1K 45
This story is being republished on wattpad! The whole series in already on Amazon and Smashwords! Enjoy :D A chain and a collar can imprison a noblem...
368K 16.4K 17
Everything he did was for me. And everything I did was for him. I broke his heart. A heart I cherished. A heart he entrusted me with. A heart he l...
2.6M 120K 84
The story is of two individuals Siddharth Khanna and Anusha Singh. Both were gems to their parents, both spoiled, both stubborn, friends adored them...