ᗯᕼᗩT ᗩ ᗯOᖇᒪᗪ ⟨⟨EW × Reader⟩⟩...

By ProblemChild1470

★«Welcome Reader!»★ [♪Title Cover made by @Fangirl_332♪] ✧This is a Eddsworld Fanfic.✧ The beginning is not t... More

•Introducing•
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•°•°•Another A/N•°•°•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
☆FAN ART☆
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
★Fan Art★
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
A/N
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
GUESS WHOS BACK!
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
★ FAN ART ★
•Chapter 42•
★Uhhh..★
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
•Chapter 48•
Please Read
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
Fuck it
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
Um...
Read!!
💗Fan Art💗
🎄 Christmas Special 🎄
●Chapter 54●
....
•Chapter 55•
(⁠〃゚⁠3゚⁠〃⁠)
New Stories

•Chapter 47•

756 20 105
By ProblemChild1470

[Update! I will be changing up somethings. I will be making my own stuff up- because this is my story and...I can do what I want. There will some bits of the comic still don't worry. I haven't disappointed you guys yet. Anyways- Enjoy the Chapter ♥ Also should I add this kid in the book? ↑↑↑]

(✧Y/N's POV✧)

I whip a tear from my face after I was done laughing. Tord started to fix back up his hair while mumbling angry words.

"Okay, okay. Let's just act like I believe you." Tord said while getting his hair to stand up. While Matt took out his comb and started to comb it up in his usual style.

"At this point they're hair define gravity." I said to myself.

"I find it interesting though that you're wearing your gift. I thought you didn't like it." Tord said to Matt in suspicion.

"I don't. I just... wanted a little privacy." Matt said looking away while taking off his eyepatch.

And not even two seconds later Tord got what he meant and slapped his face. "Your right. Your right. Please keep doing that."

I chuckled at this. Tord now facing to me. "And you, how did you manage to get your cuffs off. I made sure it could never be opened unless I wanted it too."

"I hit a masked soldier in the face with it. The mask started to static and next thing I know it electrocuted the cuffs. Messing up the wiring that keeps the settings in mode, and they just came off." I said to him.

"But the good thing about it though-..." I grab Tord by his neck lifting him up in the air. The masked soldiers seeing this, raised they're guns at me. Matt ducked down quick so he didn't get shot.

Tord lifted his hand telling them not to shoot me. "Y-you know you can't kill me. I w-was the one who made you more powerful than any human being, and this is how y-you repay me?" He choked out his words as I tightened my grip on him more.

" Your right. You me against my own will, hurt my friends and nearly killed them. Turned Tom and Matt into your own personal lab rats, you electrocuted me until I wasn't able to see straight, and you are now trying to force me to marry you, so yes. This is how I'm repaying you." I glared at him.

"Hehehe...hahaha! AHAHAHAH!" Tord started to laugh like a mad man. I was so confused. Until Tord snapped his fingers. A Masked soldier came up to Matt, who was still on the ground, picked him up and placed a gun up to his head.

Matt tried to get out of the soldiers grasp but couldn't. The look of fear was shown in his eyes.

I gripped Tord neck tightly knowing now what he was doing. "Come on, solskinn, be a good girl and put your Leader down...or Matt here..."

The masked soldiers brings the gun closer to Matt's face. He closed his eyes in fear waiting for what comes next.

"You should already have an idea on what will happen..." Tord smirked evily at me. I let out a sigh and threw him to the floor releasing him.

The soldier then let go of Matt, who than ran to me. Hugging me tightly. I looked over back at Tord who was now standing up. "I gotta say it does turn me on when you take control of me, but sadly that will have to wait...You two! Take her to the... Training Room." He ordered a mask soldiers, as they grab me.

"Remember, if you fight back. I'll make sure I'll bring your friends to the tortured room. Or I'll give them to Vlahd...so he can finish what he started." Tord said cupping my face.

I started to laugh at him. "Face it, Tord. Your never gonna win. You are still the loser you were all those years ago-" Before I could finish, he punched me across the face with his robotic hand.

I felt thick red blood drip down my nose, and a painful aching coming from my cheek. He grab my shirt and pulled my face closer to his.

Matt seeing this tried to run over to help me, but two other soldiers grab ahold of him. All he could do now was watch.

"...It's Red Leader, and you will obey to me. The marriage will have to wait eventually...but until then- looks like I'll have to corrupt your mind slowly and painfully in order for you to actually listen." He blew some smoke from his cigar...and pressed it down on my forehead. Feeling it burn my skin painfully. "Instead of being a liten tispe"

I hissed in pain clenching my teeth together. He stood up straight with a satisfied smirk. "Take her now...I'll be in there in a minute...Until then...Put her in the same room with Tom. I'm sure they would love to catch up." Tord said walking off in the other direction. "Jeg elsker deg, Y/N! I do hope you enjoy your stay here." He yelled out to me as he stood in one of his elevators. "... Because your not leaving this place any time soon~" He said right before the elevator doors closed.

The masked soldiers then started to take away to the so called 'Training Room.'

"Y/N! Matt called out trying to get away from the Soldiers. "I'll be find Matt! Untill then find away to find Edd again!...I'll hand him."

And with that I was out of Matt's view. The soldier started to take me through a hallway. Leading me to the Training Room.

We walked into the room...and holy shit the place was huge. It reminded me of like some arena where they send different monsters to fight each other.

The soldier took me inside a room like cell and threw me in. I landed on the floor hard and they closed the door shut and locked it. "Please stay in here until Red Leader comes in." They both said right before they leave.

"Like I have a choice..." I stood up and dust my left off. "The fuck they want me in here for?"

"...Y/N?"

I turned my head around behind me when I heard a voice. There sitting on a bench in the cell...was Tom?!

He stood up limply. He had some bandages on him in a few bruises on his face. His eye piece was fix though, but like that was important.

I went over to him to help him stand up properly. "Tom are you-" He hugged me tight before I could say anything.

"What are you doing in here?! This is where the bio weapons train with each other!...unless." He let out a growl. "Did he-"

"Put some weird ass chemical in me to make me nonhuman?...Yes, yes he did." I said breaking the hug.

"Son of a bitch... Wait- what happened to your clothes?! And why are you covered in Blood?!" He panicked which I had to calm him down.

"It's a long story, but first things first. I need to get out of this ugly thing. It's freezing in here, and I'm soaked." I told him shivering.

"They sometimes leave clothes in here for the people who come in here and train with the bioweapons." He said pointing at a perfectly folded uniform....and it had PANTS!

"Turn around." I said as I started to take off my uniform. "Yes Ma'am." He said turning around.

(Your uniform is still the same except you have pants now...Your welcome.)

I fix my outfit as I turned around. "Okay, how to I look?" I said to Tom. He turned around and looked me up and down.

"Not Lame....why did you keep the boots?" He asked snickering. "Because bitch I look good. Stop hating." I said jokingly.

Me and Tom started to laugh together. It wasn't the same though...his black eyes were covered by that stupid visor.

"Hey Tom. Why don't you take that thing off? Tord isn't here right now." I asked getting closer to him.

His face then started to show panic as he back away. "O-oh um...It's nothing- I just find it cool that's all." He said with a force smile. He was suck a bad liar.

"Come on, I love seeing your black eyes. They're much cooler. Let me see." I said as I backed him into a corner.

His kept blocking his face so I didn't take off his visor. I huff as I grab his hands and pinned them above his hand, making him now defenseless. Also his face was bright red. It was adorable.

I then started to slowly take off his visor...my eyes widen when I saw halfway that there were wires going into his eye as some blood was coming out of them.

Tom then pushed me away slightly as he started to breath heavily in pain. He looked over at me and apologized.

"....What the hell..Did HE do to you."

~♥~♥~♥~♥~
✨ D R A M A ✨

Holy shit that took awhile. Sorry for not updating yesterday...you know how menstrual cycles are ladies.
(눈‸눈)

But other than that I hope you enjoy. Please leave a comment and vote...also can some PLEASE DRAW Y/N like this!

They're all so freaking cute!
(≧▽≦)

MEME:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 537 37
2020 update : Old thing i did cuz i was an intense fangirl, enjoy my embarssment of a book since im no writer, and this gracious monstrosity of a des...
26.5K 1.2K 42
Edd and Tom, two best friends since elementary school are awkward outcasts in school and both have their eyes on their loves, who are two very confid...
64.2K 1.9K 16
*tw: swearing, murder, abuse, and crazy yanderes* "I guess that was the stupidest thing I'd done in my entire life. And trust me, I've done a lot of...
136K 3K 12
* ART IS NOT MADE BY ME AND FULL CREDIT TO WHOEVER DID THAT AMAZING WORK OF ART x A few years after The End, Tom moved out of Edd and Matt's house an...