[M] 0X1=LOVESONG [TXT]

By Hayooniverse

THE MAGIC AND MADNESS SERIES : BOOK NO. 1/5 "Oh my gosh... You OK?" "You motherfucker-" "Baby, I don't have... More

•1¦Obsessed to a kpop group•
•2¦The broke people•
•3¦I'm broke but don't need your help•
•4¦A famous cousin!•
•5¦Low-key simping for the new comers•
•6¦Getting back on music•
•7¦Wanna be ours?•
•8¦something doesn't feels right•
•9¦beginning of Magic•
<Author's note>
•10¦Who are you?•
•11¦What are y'all!?•
•12¦To Magic Island?•
•13¦Find the magic yourself•
•14¦Beginning or the end?•
•15¦Nature's son•
•16¦wanna do something?•
• 17¦Discovering something brand new•
•18¦Anger and Lust•
•19¦Learn about your powers•
•20¦The river•
•22¦Almost got exposed!•
•23¦Don't call my mother here!•
•24¦The angles and a demon•
•25¦Do what you wanna do•
•26¦Fashionista Choi Yeonjun!•
•27¦How we got together!•
•28¦Please, let us go•
•29¦Need to bring them back.•
•30¦Be careful, Ok?•
•31¦BG's weird spells and Ten's foxy!•
•32¦The nightmare of Fire•
•33¦The nightmare of Nature•
•34¦The nightmare of Ice•
•35¦The nightmare of Wind•
•36¦The nightmare of Time•
•37¦The ending of Evil?•
•38¦Angels won?•
•39¦Palace of Darkness•
•40¦Childrens of the Ocean•
•41¦The queen and her Lover•
•42¦Be the shine for my moon•
•43¦I don't have a speech, but-•
•44¦Yes, I do!•
•45¦The Epilogue•
<Final Author's note>
•THE MAGIC AND MADNESS SERIES•
Future Perfect : the 2nd book

•21¦Weapons of the elements•

58 2 0
By Hayooniverse

TXT's pov

"I'm good and you know Jackson and Mark hyung is always like that. Anyways who are these new kids?" Jaebeom asked.

"Oh, they are the new boy of Bighit and they needs your help choosing a weapon." Namjoon said, Jaebeom put his finger on his lips.

"OK. Tell me your elements and your names!", Yeonjun was the first on to step forward, "I'm Choi Yeonjun and my element is Ice.", he said making a snow flakes, "Ohh, well for your name and your element- Joon what is your opinion?"

"Umm, I think he will be able to use a sword cuz he is pretty fast."

"Ok as your suggestions, follow me boys!", there older was deep inside the store and meet with a long haired guy, "Yugyeom-ah help this kid find his sword!" Yugyeom sent Jaebeom a look.

"Come with me."nhe said and lead the way.

They went inside a room with do many swords, from different shapes, to colours, "What is your name and element?"

"Choi Yeonjun and Ice.", Yugyeom closed his eyes and spelled a spell. A black sword with read pearl, on its handle flew to his hands.

"Try using this.", Yeonjun took the sword in his hands, it was a little too heavy for his liking, "It's a little h-heavy..."

"Don't be shy, ok?", then took is back and sent it to where it was before, he repeated the spell once more and a glow blue sword flew to his hands, he gave it to the ice boy.

Yeonjun try swing it and it was perfect for him, with each swing blue fairy dust like glow was visible, "I like this!", he said looking closely at all the details.

"All right and who is next?"

"Me!", it was Beomgyu "OK name and-"

"Choi Beomgyu, Nature!", Yugyeom chuckled, "OK calm down and follow me,", the walked to the next room.

"Wait, where is joonie hyung?"

"With Jackson hyung, I think," yugyeom response

"Well, beomgyu, I think a sharp tool won't be a great idea for you... But I will give you something else, which is sharp at the same time won't hurt you!"

Yugyeom walked towards a self and opened it, "This will be perfect for you, come on.", beomgyu walked towards the self and took the weapon with looks like grim reaper's scythe.

"Is this mine?", the older nodded, "but I have no idea what it do with this.."

"Joonie hyung will teach you, don't worry"

"Ah OK, sh-should I take it?"

"Of course, it's yours from now on!", it wasn't heavy yet it wasn't light, the green sphere started to spin slowly as soon as they nature boy touched to and when he made any sharp or sudden movement, the acceleration of the sphere increases.

"Now, who is next?"

"Huening Kai, wind!"

"OK, wind boy, I think you will have a dagger,", they walked out of that room to another, which was full of boxes, Yugyeom walked up and pick up two boxes, "Kai-shii choose one you like"

Kai looked at the two boxes wonder which one to pick, "I choose this one", Kai pointed at a dagger which looks like it is made of crystals.

"Ok, great choice and now for the two reminding?"

"Choi soobin, Fire"

"It looks like everyone is a Choi"

"I'm a kang!", Taehyun interpret, Yugyeom chuckled once more.

"Soobin... What you think about having a bow?"

"I don't mind!"

"Great!", the elder clapped his hands together, the walked towards another room, "Soobin I will let you choose yours yourself!" he said leading Soobin inside, "ah- ok"

The fire boy drove his eyes through the whole room until he meet the one for his liking, he walked over to it.

"Hyung, can I get this?", he asked pointing at the wooden bow, which had details with gold.

"Yep, you can!", Soobin took it in his hands, "OK and now it's kang's turn"

"I'm Kang Taehyun and my element is Time", yugyeom's eyes widen, "your element is time?"

"Yeah why-"

"Oh wow I- I have never seen a time in my life, other than Jimin. Wow and I have no idea what your weapon came be.... Let's go to Jaebeom hyung!", he ran out and others followed him.

"Yah hyung!"

"Yes Yeom, what happened?"

"Hyung, he is a time!"

"Who!?"

"This boy!", Yugyeom point at taehyun, "Oh wow, where is that bitch, Namjoon go- YA NAMJOON!!",  Namjoon came running, "Yes? what happened?"

"You didn't tell me you had a time in your company!", Jaebeom slapped his hand on the table, "oh sorry?" Namjoon scratched his ears.

"Whatever, so Taehyun did you find your weapon?"

"No."

"Oh well I'm afraid you might not be able to find one", Jaebeom pushed his lips onto a thin line "Why is that hyung?"

"Well Yeomie, Time is one of the most powerful element and it actually doesn't need any other tools but..... I will give you a spell book, which will help you avoid trouble."

Jaebeom trun to the book shelf behind him and took out a book, which had a golden pattern and red rubes which glows.

"Here you go, I'm sure this will help you."

"Do I have to return this?"

"Nope, this yours till the end of time,"

"Till I die?"

"Omo, don't say that OK!"

"OK..."

"Alright kids let's leave, it's late already!", Namjoon said, "Joon wait!", it was on of the guys they saw in the beginning, he whispers something to namjoon.

"Jackson, where do you get this much time for all this partys huh?

"Boy, I'm bored and you have to come and new boys, you guys can come too, it's in three day bye!", Jackson did a hair flip and walked away.

"Did he just invite us to a party?"

"Yep and you guys are gonna stay at home."

"Waeeeee? We wanna go to his party too!", Yeonjun started to pout and whine, "Puff~ OK what ever and tomorrow will be the last day we will be staying here and you guys have one day to learn how to use your weapons understand?"

"Yep!", the five said together, "OK let's go find something to eat!"

They walked out of the shop and there weapons disappear from there hands.

"Wait, where did my sword go?"

"You can just wish for it to be in your hands if you want it back but now, I don't wanna see you guys walking with sharp objects around this town, people will get scared.", the boys nodded.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 2K 33
"To kill innocent people to make a political statement is like shooting a dove to say hunting is wrong." --- In a world where using magic is a death...
95.7K 5.7K 25
ꨄ In this world, a small number of people possess a supernatural ability called ebys. Two certain college ebysers seem to really not like each other...
6K 421 20
Jimin is a normal boy who lives in a little village. But one thing no one knows is that Jimin is a fairy in hiding because the village he lives in ha...
8.7K 296 18
Everything was fine, we were done practicing, and having fun until... you got hurt. I couldn't bare this happening again. I was there Hyung, I stayed...