LOVE AND CROSSES (ON-HOLD)

By Dos1st

Who would've thought that one of the top celebrities in South Korea is a Vampire? More

LOVE AND CROSSES
LOVE AND CROSSES
LOVE AND CROSSES
LOVE AND CROSSES

LOVE AND CROSSES

4.1K 208 57
By Dos1st

CHARACTERS

LISA MANOBAN

KRYSTAL JUNG

-------

THIRD PERSON

SEOUL, KOREA, 03:02 AM

In a dark alley a woman screaming for help.

"Help!"

"Someone help me!"

"P-please don't hurt me"

"Don't kill me please!"

"No one's gonna hear you, lady." A man with crimson eyes told her.

"P-please don't hurt me."

"Wish not granted." His deep voice sends shivers down the young woman's body.

"I'll suck your blood until the last drop," the vampire says, widening the woman's eyes as he showed his fangs. The woman closed her eyes and accepted her faith, but a few minutes later she didn't feel a fang touch her neck, causing her to open her eyes in horror as she saw that the man who wanted to kill her was now headless and was being held by a woman wearing glasses who was looking at her intently.

"Yah, will you stop screaming, I won't kill you." The woman muttered something in English that the victim couldn't understand and continued to yell.

"YAH! ~~ ARGH!" The woman carrying the severed head was interrupted when a gang of guys arrived and shot her in the heart, causing her to lose her balance and fall to the ground.

"Fuck." The woman cursed in English. Hitting her in the heart would cause her to weaken. She couldn't even stand up because she was getting weak. The group began walking in her direction when they heard a loud noise and howling, causing them to become terrified and flee the scene.

The woman scanned the area for the source of the noise, but she was also worried since she was losing a lot of blood.

"Hi." She flinched when someone appeared in front of her.

"Need help?" A woman with brown doe eyes, plump lips, and a defined jaw was staring at her.

"H-how did you get here?" She was confused as to how this woman had appeared in front of her.

"It's late, but you still have your glasses on, can you see anything?" the woman ignored her question.

"Nah, never mind, your eyes are glowing red so it's fine. You're a vampire, right?"

"Who are you?" She asked the woman in front of her.

"Was it you who made that noise?" She added.

"Ah, I'm just a passerby and yes that was me." She chuckled.

"How?"

"Using this video on youtube" The woman showed her her screen.

"At first, I didn't believe that the vampire's weakness is their heart, but now that I've seen it, I'm convinced." continued the brown-doe-eyed woman.

"G-get out of my way," muttered the vampire in English.

"Wow, I had no idea vampires could communicate in English."

"You know what, let me take your glasses off because they bother me and it's weird wearing them at night," the doe-eyed added.

"Hey!" shouted the vampire, but as soon as the doe-eyed woman removed her glasses, her eyes widened.

"Wah, are you Krystal Jung? You're an idol, right? Damn, I can't believe you're a vampire."

"Give it back!" Krystal yelled once again.

"Nope"

"I said-argh fuck." Krystal wasn't able to finish her sentence when the pain worsen.

"Aish don't shout or move or, else you'll run out of blood." The doe-eyed woman scolded her but Krystal just rolled her eyes at her.

"What a grumpy woman." The doe-eyed woman mumbled but Krystal heard her.

"What did you just say?!" She yelled.

"Nothing." The woman replied and took her dual-blade tactical knife out of her bag which made Krystal's eyes widen.

"Yah, what are you doing, who are you, are you a vampire slayer?" Krystal asked her in English, making the latter chuckle.

"You're so cute when you speak English; don't worry, I'm not going to kill you; instead, I'm going to give you my blood." The doe-eyed lady says.

"What?" Krystal asked in confusion.

The doe-eyed lady sliced and injured her palm and placed it in front of the vampire's mouth.

"I've heard that when a vampire sucks human blood, it makes them stronger, especially when they're injured; let's give it a shot." The doe-eyed person says.

"And what makes you think I'll drink your blood?" Krystal stated firmly.

"You will or else you'll die. Or do you want me to cut your head too, they said that to kill a vampire we must aim their head, what do you think?" The woman wiggled her brows.

"So you choose, you'll drink my blood or I'll cut your head?" She added. Krystal looked at her in disbelief. She didn't know if this woman is crazy as she really has the time to joke and laugh when she was actually facing a vampire like her most especially offering her blood to save her.

"Come on"

Krystal looked at her intently and soon grabbed the doe-eyed palm, placed it in her mouth, and began sucking her blood; she heard the doe-eyed hiss and was about to stop when the latter signaled her to continue.

When Krystal drinks enough blood, her wound begins to heal and gain her energy. "Wow, it worked." Exclaimed the woman.

Krystal looked at the human's injured palm and took out her handkerchief to wrap it around her palm.

"Thank you." She muttered.

"You're very much welcome." The doe-eyed replied with a smile and locked her gaze on the vampire, causing the latter's heart to race wildly.

Krystal let go of her hand and stood up.

"Tell me your name, and I'll make sure you get a reward for saving me," Krystal informed her.

"You don't have to, I don't need a reward but I'm Lalisa Manoban or you can call me Lisa."

------

THE NEXT DAY

Lisa had just placed the ramyun she had made on the table and was about to eat it while watching her favorite show when her apartment unit's doorbell rang.

"Who the hell is disturbing me at this hour?"

Lisa hurried up to her door and flung it open, not caring to check who was behind it.

"Yah, I just paid my rent---- Ms. Vampy?" Lisa couldn't continue to finish her sentence when she saw the woman she had helped last night in front of her.

"What?" Krystal raised an eyebrow when she heard her.

"What are you doing here, Ms. Krystal, and how the hell did you find out where I live?" She asked. The brown doe-eyed peered behind her to check if she was with someone but found none.

"How did you know I live here?" Lisa asked her again but instead of answering her, Krystal just walked past her and invited herself inside the former's house.

"Through your smell," Krystal answered and removed her glasses.

"What?" Lisa asked confusedly and starts smelling herself.

"But I smell good~~~ I didn't say you didn't; I'm a vampire, so I can smell you even if you're miles away." She interrupted her.

"How? I mean, can you smell other people too?" Lisa inquired.

"Just you--- what?"

"I can smell your blood, and since you let me drink it, it's now in my body. I can find you wherever you are," she said, widening Lisa's eyes.

"You should not allow me to drink your blood."

"But you're alive because of my blood."

"True, but you should not have done that. You know, I can save myself."

"Pfft, as if"

"What?" Krystal raised her brow.

"Nothing. So what brought you here?"

"For this," Krystal tossed her the suitcase, which she had overlooked previously.

"What is this?"

"Why don't you open it?" Krystal rolled her eyes at her.

Lisa then open the suitcase, making her eyes grow wider as she saw a large sum of money within.

"That's one billion won," Krystal says.

"A what?" Lisa's mouth dropped open.

"That's my payment for helping me last night," Krystal remarked.

"Wait, I told you I didn't need a reward--- Aish, just fucking accept it. That will serve as my reward, so don't bother looking for me, and most importantly, never tell anyone I'm a vampire. Do you understand?" Krystal Jung stated.

"Did you catch what I said?" Krystal said in English, making Lisa laugh.

"What's funny?" Krystal raised her eyebrow, her voice sounds irritated too.

"You sound sexy every time you speak English," Lisa said, causing Krystal's eyes to widen and her heart to race.

"W-what?!" she stuttered.

"Woah I thought your eyes were the only ones that turned red turns out your cheeks would turn crimson too." Lisa innocently told her.

"W-whatever!" Krystal said and turned her back from her and was ready to leave.

"Remember what I said. Don't you ever tell anyone my secret or I will kill you." Krystal threatened her before she walked out of Lisa's unit.

"What a grumpy vampy." Lisa shook her head.

JUNG'S RESIDENCE

"How's the talk with your human?" Krystal's sister named Jessica asked her as soon as she returned home.

" She's not my human...but she's fine."

"Did she accept the money?"

"I threw her the suitcase and she caught it so I guess yeah." She replied.

"So don't you dare touch and her hurt." She added as she warned her sister.

"Of course, just make sure she won't spill your secret or else I'll suck all her blood," Jessica replied.

"Anyway, I have a photoshoot today. See you later." She added before she leaves the mansion.

Five hours have passed when Krystal Jung receives a call from someone who was watching the doe-eyed woman.

"She did what?!" She shouted. She abruptly grabbed her purse and drove to the human's address.

DING DONG!

DING DONG!

DING DONG!

"Wait up!" She heard Lisa's voice as she continued pressing the doorbell.

DING DONG!

DING DONG!

DING DONG!

"Yah what the fuck is wrong with- what are you doing here again?" Lisa asked her as soon as she opened the door.

"What the heck did you do with the money?" Krystal asked sounding annoyed.

"Oh, that... I donated it"

"You fucking donated all the money?!"

"Not really. I took a hundred thousand won for me and the rest I donated to the foundation I supported such as cancer, the orphanage, the home for the aged, etc." Lisa replied and went to sit on her couch.

Krystal saw her eating a ramyun again and a soda.

"You're eating noodles again?" Krystal asked in English.

"Well yeah it's my favorite"

"What did you do to the rest of the money?"

"Oh, I bought a ramyun," Lisa said cheerfully but it was the opposite of Krystal. The latter looked at her in disbelief hearing what she did to the money.

"You used it for that noodles?!" Krystal raised her voice causing the doe-eyed to flinch.

"Yah why are you shouting?"

"What else did you buy?"

"Hmm, junk foods, these noodles, and sodas---- THAT'S IT?!" Lisa flinched once again.

"Why do you keep on shouting?!"

"I gave you a billion won and you fucking donated it all to those foundations and just bought yourself a fucking noodles?!" Krystal yelled in English.

"What's wrong with donating the money for a good cause? At least I was able to help those in need. Besides, I can handle myself I'm a strong woman from Thailand and my parents taught me how to survive in this cruel world so don't worry about me" Lisa retorted.

"What?! Who says I'm worried about you?! I'm just concerned about the money I gave you. The hell do I care about you?!" Krystal fired back.

"Then stop yelling at me. You already gave me that money so that means I can use and spend it on whatever I want. Besides I didn't just waste it, I donated it." Lisa retorted before she shoved the noodles in her mouth.

Krystal scoffed at her excuse and glared at the Thai causing her eyes to turn crimson red. "Yah are you going to kill me?" The Thai asked her.

"What's inside your refrigerator?" Krystal ignored her question.

"Why are you hungry?"

"Just fucking answer?!".

"Jeez, you're a hot-headed vampire. I don't have any. I just bought this ( showing the noodles ) since this is all I can cook." Lisa answered.

"You're so annoying!" Krystal said through gritted teeth.

"Yah you leaving?" Lisa asked Krystal when the latter starts to walk towards the door.

NIGHT CAME, 19:45

DING DONG!

DING DONG!

"Coming!" Lisa shouted.

"You're back?" Lisa came to a halt as soon as she realized who was behind the door: it was none other than the cranky vampy Krystal Jung, and she was accompanied by someone else, her bodyguards.

"What exactly are you doing here again?" And who are they?" Lisa inquired the vampire.

Instead of responding, Krystal walked past her and invite herself inside her flat, followed by two men carrying a load of food bags in both hands and proceeding to the kitchen to arrange the groceries.

"Wait, what is that?" Lisa inquired.

"Are you blind? Didn't you notice it's a grocery item?" Krystal asked, rolling her eyes.

"I know, but why?"

"Because you wasted your money on buying those noodles and it's not good for your health." Krystal sternly said. Lisa looked at her intently upon hearing the vampire's excuse and she can't help but smile at her.

"What? Why are you smiling?" Krystal inquired, raising her brow at her.

"You sure don't care about me, do you?" Lisa gave her a sly grin.

"W-what? Look...argh! Fine! After all, you save my life, so this is the least I can do. Don't worry, I won't come back after this. This will be the last, so don't look for me or show yourself," Krystal warned the Thai, who couldn't help but laugh.

"But it's you who keep on showing up here in my flat"

"And I told you this will be the last!" Krystal exclaimed which caused Lisa to laugh and held her arms in the air as if surrendering.

"Fine, you're too defensive ya know." Lisa continues to chuckle.

------

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

954K 40.2K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
248K 23.9K 59
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
681K 23.2K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
261K 6.2K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc