The Bad Boy.. Loves Me? [𝐂𝐎...

By lanadelreyofsunshine

"Are you blushing, sweetheart?" he smirks. "because I wouldn't blame you." •・✤・• after moving in with her ste... More

✫ the bad boy loves me playlist ✫
~cast~
Chapter 1: "ew boys"
Chapter two "your in my seat"
chapter 3 "See you tomorrow, kitten"
chapter 4: "RING RING RING DINGA DONGA RING"
chapter 5: "is kitten thratening me?"
chapter six: "You clean upgood grammarly"
chapter 7: "gett off grammarly"
chapter 8: "did something happen?"
chapter 9: "im serious about you grammarly"
chapter 10: "i miss you my berky"
chapter 11 : "hold on tight, kitten"
chapter 12: "maybe i like being bad"
chapter 13: "you make a sexy tomato"
chapter 14: "I'd only put you in danger"
chapter 15: "you look like yo got ran over"
chapter 16:"you praticaly look geriatric"
chapter 17: "Want to catch a ride?"
character reminder! + guess wat
chapter 19: "you snore like a snuffly litle animal!!"
chapter 20: "easy, grammarly!"
chapter 21: "i prefer my shit stirred"
Chapter 22: "i miss you"
chapter 23: "you're in danger"
Chapter 24: "give him a chance grammarly"
Chapter 25: "i thought he was dead"
chapter 26: "i didnt know you cared"
chapter 27: "come at me grammarly"
chapter 28: "i could take you any day, old man!"
chapter 29; you're beautiful, grammarly harbridge".
chapter 30: "he's you're stepbrother!!"
chapter 31: "you flipping imbecile anoying sad boy!!"
chapter 32: "so you're a traitor"
chapter 33: ""they used to fight over me"
chapter 34: "let's play, girly"
chapter 35: "have a first aid kit?"
chapter 36: "but YOUR NAKED"
chapter 37: "I like seeing you in my shirt"
chapter 38: "did you get all testoblerone out youre systems now?"
chapter 39: "i knew with my dad sense that somthing was wrong"
chapoter 40 "i guess i got kindapped or whatevr"
chapter 41: "ah hello mr browns gurls"
chapter 42: "his body was found in the river"
chapter 43: "c-c-c-CARL!!!"
chapter 44: "i put the boy down under"
chapter 45: "WHEN DO I GET TO KILL"
chapter 47: "If she's dead, I hope you can live with that, Satan."
chapter 48: "I'm going to break them. like eggs."
chapter 49: "he's still inside?"
Chapter 50: "So breaking up with me isn't a big thing?"
Chapter 51: "you have to go home"
chapter 52: "Guess you were into bad boys after all."

chapter 18: "do you have any idea what time it is young lady"

84 10 4
By lanadelreyofsunshine

bender drops me off a few hours later. i have no idea what time it is, but lukily this time i have my key. Hopefully no one hears me come in. what time is it anyway i dont know

I quietly and carfully open and close the door. I tipto toward stairs, ready to go to bed-

"Grammarly Harbridge!" Says my mom loudly. She sems angry. Wory prickles my skin like im stroking a cactus 

I venture into the kitchen dragging my fet "um hi mom"

My mom gives me angry look "do you have anyidea what time it is young lady"

I glance at the clock which says 2:35am

oh shit. when did it get so late?

 "ah" i say akwardly "sorry i lost track of time"

"You text me that your with a friend - kai, was it? - and i've never even heard of this friend by the way!" she doesnt look shes about to calm down anytime soon. "then i call you seven times, and no reply! and i wait for a text, a call, anything. but you dont contact me at all! then you stumble in at this time"

"isorry" i say "my phone die"

"grammarly," she says exaspepratedly "you couldve called from a friend's call, or at least made sure you were home by your curfew. you do owna watch last time i check"

i scratch my arm and say nothing. my stomac churns 

"and what were you even doing this late, grammarly!? what were you doing with this kai-"

i feel a pricle of anger bite me like a bee

"we need to talk about this grammarly. you have a curfe. it is certainly not ment to be broken by you hanging out with a guy until 2:30am. i thought i taught you better-

"don't pretend to care now" i say, voice sharp, and with instant baguette

My mom's eyes narow inshock"do elaborate, gramarly" she says, tone icy "on what exactly you mean by that"

i swallow. it's hard to lok her in the eyes. "forget it mom"

"Grammarly" my mom's eyes pierce mine so hard they coud draw blood

"i just mean" i say quietly "that you never seemed to caree wat i did before we came here. so why start now?"

my moms face contorts like a rageful contortionist "of course i care gramarly. how dare you insituate anything differnt!!"

i just stare at her fists clenched

"we've been here barely a week" she tels me "and your off galivanting with boys insted of being here and being a part of this family!"

"what the hell would i kno about being a part of a normal family" i shoot back at her "because you and dad sure as hel never taught me!

My mom's eyes darken like night sky "you listen to me, young lady-"

"no you lissen to me , mOM" my voice is defintly louder now but i'm not backing down "when dad was off on busines and, i was all alone, you jus ignored me. it was just me and fuCkliNG FernANANNANDO THE CAT!!!"

my mom takes a step back. the anger is gone replace by aprehension "gramarly-"

"all i had" i say voice breking like a plate dropped on floor "was you, fernando and uncle ben. and i barly even had you"

my mom opens her moth to say somthing but i cut acros her again

"you can't be my mom only when its convenient for you" isay "you werent ther for me when i kneeded you most. so maybe i don't care what you think"

i start to walk out the kitchen. then i pause look back "as soon as i'm done with schol, i'm out of here"

my mom lets me go with not even a single word

**********

up in my room i pace back in forth, too agitaded to go to sleep. my mom's so annoying!!!!

a knock on my dor takes me from my thoughts

"hey grammarly, its me brok"

"oh" i blink "come in"

brok shufles in, clothed in pyjamas. his hair is mussed and he wears some glasses

i blink in suprise "you wearglasses?"

"oh ha" he smiles sheepish "i try to keep it a secret"

"why?" i ask curiosly. "you look cute"

it might be atrick of light, but for a second i think i see a hint of pink on his cheeks. "i used to get teased for it"

i roll my eyes "when you were like what, twelve? believe me, no one would be tesing you now"

he looks away "yeah well

"how can i help you brok"

he clears his throt "well i couldnt sleep, and i heard you and your mom-"

i close my eyes and wince "oh god"

"it was too muffled for me to hear what you were saying, "he reasures me "but do you want too talk about it?"

for a moment i consider open up and tell him about me and my moms relationship. but i dont feel like it. i dont feel like repeating what i had said to my mom. so i shake my head

"fair enough" he says with a kind smil "your not the only one with a complicate relationsh with mother"

oh of course. from what i heard, the story goes like this with brok and berk's mom sylvie: A beautfiul debutante who Rick eloped with after a summer romance. only years later to end up runing off to live with garden gnome seller . she was french. no wonder brok and berk have such exotic names.

"if you ever want to talk, or punch it out" continues brok 

my ear perk up at this "punch it out?"

he grins "yeah, i have a punching bag on my room. im surpise you didnt notice it when you fell in through my window"

i smile, cheeks tinged with embarasment "thanks for the offer" then i remember my training with berk. i frown slightly.

"you ok? asks brok, noticng my expreson

"brok" i hesitate "i asked berk to train me, and i asked him not to tell you. but it was silly, so im teling you now"

he frowns "why didnt you want me to know?"

i swallow "i didnt want you to wory"

he tilts his head . i detect a chalenge in his gaze. "and why do you care if i worry about you or not?"

i meet his gaze "why do you worry about me so much in the first place"

we keep staring at each other until i look away. "wanna watch a movie? i ask him suddenly

he blinks "um sure"

i go over to my bed and pat a space next to me

after a moment of hesitation, brok follows/  he sits next to me and i give him a blanket. it strikes me a litle too late that having him in my bed is maybe a little weird . oh well i guess. i put on a movie on my laptop. i keep my eyes onthe screen but am hyperaware of brok's breathing, of his light chuckels, of his body everytime he shifts

after a while i hear som slight snore come from him. little cute snuffles. i stifle a laugh . Aw how cute

carfuly i move my computer and snugle into my covers, carful not to touch brok. it would be a shame to wake him now. i drift to sleep quickly, warm and content, calmed after the fight with my mom. sometthing about brok's presence make it easier to sleep easier to breathe. he is like big rock i cling to in time of need

my big brok of hope

*************

a while later im woken from my drowsy state by a faint buzzing. half asleep i grope for my phone. who the hell calls me at this hour!?? groaning i pres accept and put phone to my ear. "this better be good" i say sleepily

a familiar voice, deep and gruff comes through phone

"Marly?"

***********

SO YEAH UM

ANY THOUGHTS?

BROK SO CUTE WITH GLASSES i CanT EVEN YEs

byEY REMEMbER TO VOTE PLEASE ILY KEEP COMMENTING IT MAKES MY DAY <3333 :DDD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.2K 27
*Previously known as "A Walk On The Wild Side". ©2015 Jennipher907 All Rights Reserved Amber is a not a normal teenager. She is moving to a new sc...
507K 14.5K 55
Finished; September 13th 2019 #10 abuse #10 teenfiction #8 stepdad #6 hope #3 badboys #3 broken #1 escape #1 goodgirl #1 hate #1 stepbrother...
140K 4.5K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...
277K 6.9K 31
A secret worth keeping. ~*~ Quinn Brent just moved back from South Carolina after her father's death. All the years she has been away, she's been thi...