Resort | The Legion x Reader

By The0rdinary

"Hey Joey, Truth or Dare?" Joey turns around back to Frank, putting his chin up in a fake threatening mannor... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 5
chapter 6
UPDATE

Chapter 4

44 1 0
By The0rdinary

Average words: 4947

Average reading time: 25 minutes

It had already hit Friday, today was the day of Julie's party. It had been a few days since your parents had left, the house was quiet all alone. Not that you didn't mind it of course.

Rubbing your eyes, you sit up. Your room was clean today, thanks to Susie helping you last night. Yawning, you prep yourself up for the day.
Making your bed, you throw on some music to get you ready. It was going to be a rough day, why not loosen up a bit?

You combed back your hair and threw on some accessories, making sure to not lose your phone this time.

"Ok, but where did I leave my keys?" Groaning, you look around the house. It didn't take long to notice that they were on the key rack near the front door. You step on the rug and skid your feet. You hadn't left this here.

"She probably moved it when we were cleaning."  Tossing the keys in the bag, you lock the door and head out. For once the road wasn't frozen, it was almost kind of warm. The sun was pretty bright too, you wince under the light.

'Maybe today would be a good day.'

Hopefully it would, then again it wouldn't kill you to have a little fun. The walk was quite slow, the cars were also quiet. Too early for most people except parents or students. That was to your surprise when you saw a car slowing down next to you. They almost come to a full stop, well as far as you could see.

Not taking any chances, you immediately burst into action, you came into a sprint.

"Wait slow the fuck down," they shouted. You pause slightly, until you feel a hand wrap around your arm. Bringing your elbow up, you prepare for a swing. Only to be blocked right after.

"Let go!" You yell, squirming to get out.

"Y/N it's just me, Jesus." Turning back, you're met with none other than Frank Morrison. He looked almost irritated to be honest, but it was his fault.
"You scared the hell out of me man." You groan, tossing your head to the side.

"I thought you were gonna kidnap me or something." Laughing, Frank shakes his head.

"I thought you might want a ride until you started running like crazy." Fixing his jacket, he grabs your hand.

He flashes a quick wink before glancing back at the car.

"Come on before we're late to class." You made it clear that you weren't a fan of this treatment before, but you decided to drop it considering he wasn't a total stranger anymore.

His car was a run down vehicle, an ashy silver car. You weren't complaining though, it was better than walking. Hopping in the car, you buckle up. Frank follows, picking up the speed once again in the direction of the school. You'd never expect him to be up so early, let alone on time.

"What's the catch?" You turn to face him, putting your hands on the side of your hips. He simply looked away, his irritated expression quickly returned.
"Nothin, can I not do something nice for my friend?" He snarks back. Slightly offended, you gasp.

"I was just asking, rude." Silence filled the car, nobody spoke for a bit. Which was quite boring. You didn't know what your relationship was with Frank, unlike the others. You decided to see what you could do.
Pressing the radio, you change the station to a different channel.

"Who said you could change my radio?" Frank asks. He turns and stares at you, stopping at a red light. You just look away and hum. He just continued to stare, his eyebrows were beyond furrowed. You had the audacity to touch his radio?

"Not to mention this song sucks." He snarks, laughing at his own words. Your head manages to snap back to his direction, you were beyond appalled.
"This is like, one of the best songs on the stations right now." You argue back in a joking manner. Partially joking, as this seriously was one of the best.

He flips you off directly after, pressing the gas as the light turns back green. Oh?

"I know you did not just give me the finger."

"What are you gonna do about it little girl?" Cackling at his own comment, he changes back the station. Honestly, you weren't that offended.
You changed it back, which he did the same. This went on for the whole ride.

"Ok stop touching my radio now before I kick you out of the car." Frank points at you, which just earns an even more irritated groan from you.
"Y/N do not start with me today." It was too early to argue, you should be thankful for the ride. Better than walking.

"Alright whatever you win."

Gazing around the car, you notice it was filled with junk in the back. There were a few CDs, T-Shirts, a tool box, and what looked like a bunch of paper. The front of the car was clean though.

Dozing off once again, you notice something shiny in the glove compartment. Leaning over to take a look, you were interrupted when the car stopped.

"Alright it was fun, but we're here." Frank adjusts his hair, the tone of brown suited him. It almost made him look flattering.
You thank him, hopping out of the car. He was okay you thought for the most part, but maybe not flattering. Julie is too blind to see that.

'whatever she wants though I guess I won't stop her'

The school was just as packed as ever, all the students were heading to their first class already. You and Frank had the same first class, so you decided to head there together.

"You excited for the party?" He asked, leaning over your shoulder to look in your face. His face was covered in a devious smirk, if anything he was planning to cause trouble at the party.

"Not really, especially if you're gonna absolutely shit your pants about some kid again." Frank was shocked, it was his turn to be offended. You look back at him, nothing was wrong about what you said.

"Oh? Me? Why worry about me." His eyes show a pleading look, you narrow your eyes.

"C'mon you've started being nothing but trouble these past few days. I don't want you doing any harm." He looked pissed for a moment, had your words actually hurt him?

"What gives? It has nothing to do with you, besides I'm actually there for them this time." Snapping of bones was coarsing through his skin, he thought he was doing just fine.

"Look I'm sorry but you need to calm down." You eye his every move, his expression died down, but his shoulders never stopped being tense. He smiled, slapping the back of your back in a giddy manor. You wince, catching yourself falling forward.

"No need to be such a goody two shoes, you don't need to worry about me. You should learn to have fun too, you know." Arriving at the door, you raise your eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" He gives another toothy smile, leaning his head down next to your ear. You shivered.

"Come play with me, Y/N. It can be fun I swear." He leans back and stands straight, Julie soon comes around the corner. She runs up to you two, hugging Frank from the back.

"Hi Y/N, are you excited for today?" She calls out. You were still shocked, so you stammered a few words out. Frank just shrugged, instead of waiting he spoke up.
"She wouldn't shut up about it in the car." Julie giggles, waving her hands.

"I knew you'd come around!" Smiling, you mustered out a yeah. When Julie wasn't looking, you glared at Frank. He just smiled back, his eyes were low. You didn't want to doubt him but he's been weird the past few days. Not that you wanted to offend Julie, but this was extremely weird.

"Come on, before we're late." Julie grabs both of your hands, dragging you into the classroom. You just let it happen, but Frank happily followed.
Julie was a hopeless romantic at this point, while she still hung out with you, Frank was more of her interest.

The class soon died down, and the rest of the day was like any other.

The bell rang out through the halls, you sprint out to the front. Julie had told you to wait for her in the front so she could drop you off at your house, but she wasn't here.
Deciding it would be more comfortable to sit, you made your way to the bench and sat there.

Kids passed by you, conversing with one another. It was the weekend, sure some of them had plans.

Around 10 minutes passed, and she hasn't arrived. You look around slightly worried. Unlocking your phone, you msg Julie.
She hasn't responded.

Soon enough, a car pulled up. Instead of red, it was someone else's car.
Joey was in the front to pick you up.

"Sorry Y/N, Julie told me to come pick you up. Was picking up something."

"It's fine, don't worry man." You get in the car, moving the stuff that was on the seat to the floor. Unlike everyone else's cars, his was the most filthy.
There were clothes everywhere, bags, chips, sport equipment, you name it.

Not to mention his favorite bandana was just lying on the floor. You lean over to pick it up, but while you grab his bandana, you notice a bag.

"Don't leave this just lying around." You toss it to Joey in which he catches, mumbling a thank you.

"How the hell did you get your hands on alcohol?" In the bag was a bottle of rum, vodka, and gummy bears. Oh, and also cigarettes. You pause, looking through that again.

"Ok wait, I get if maybe Julie sent you to get that. But what the fuck are cigarettes doing in here? I know she doesn't smoke."
Grabbing it, you examine the pack. Joey quickly scrambles, shoving it inside the bag again.

"Damn Y/N, mind your business will you? It's not for me, those cigarettes are for Frank. He said he needed some, and I wanted to be of help." He explains this as if it's valid.

"So you're doing his dirty work in a way?" Disappointed was a word to describe you right now, booze was one thing that you expected at least. Though you figured that she'd get someone else to get it.

"Don't think of it like that, bro's gotta help out each other." He scoffs, waving his hand back in a flicking motion.

Pulling up into the driveway, you hop out. Joey followed, locking his car. He noticed the other vehicle parked, you already knew what he'd ask.

"Parents, no they're not home." He just nods an okay, once again becoming silent again as you both enter your house.

"You can eat whatever you want in the fridge while I get ready, okay?"

"Sure thing Miss Lady," Joey responds. His face lit up at the mention of food, heading directly for the kitchen.

Rummaging through your closet, you notice that the clothes were rearranged. You had to thank Susie once more for this, even if it meant owing her debt.
Each piece wasn't remarkably special, but you wanted to feel comfortable at least when you went out. Julie didn't lend her clothes like she offered, but it's fine either way.

It was going to be cold anyways. Pulling out a sleeved shirt, you decide to layer it with a top, throwing on a pair of neutral colored jeans, and lastly some simple jewelry. It wasn't your thing, but you wanted to at least show up presentable. For your friends of course.

It hadn't been 15 minutes already, as you had rushed the whole way through. Joey was sitting down on the counter, chewing away at the rest of your cheesecake. Your cheesecake. You were sure you had put a sticky note on that with your name on it.

"Joey that was my food?" He had turned to where you came from, his mouth was already stuffed with the remains of what used to be your dessert.
"Looks good!" He smiles at your outfits, you just frown.

"You said anything Y/N, not my fault." He throws away the container, the sticky note falls to the ground. You were right, but he was your friend. So if anything you let it slide.

"You owe me a new batch." You shove your finger in his face, he was already dressed. In a layered charcoal sweater, jeans, a pair of silver chains, and his classic leather gloves. Joey just groans, handing you a few bills from his wallet.
Wrapping his bandana around his face, he ushered you out of the house. It was a solid black one, he's had it for a few years by what he told you.

"Let's not be late this time." You tell him, hopping in the seat next to him.

"Thought you'd never say that." And like that, he had already pressed the gas, speeding his way down to the destination of the party.

Julie's house.

The music was blasting, and the lights were flashing, blaring at a speedy rate too. It looked beyond terrifying, you wish you brought sound canceling headphones. Unlike you, Joey was pumped. Jumping out the car, he yells.
"Hurry up damnit, don't be so slow..." He drags on, grabbing the bag of supplies.

"Joey I'm really starting to regret my decision." But while you regretted it, there was no turning back now. You walk up to the door, it was already wide open. Luckily for everyone, Julie lived a bit out in the woods. So she could be a bit loud without trouble.

Joey had already run inside, so much for protection. You look to your left, already seeing people playing party games on the front porch. Beer pong, football, and a few other things. It wasn't your interest, you had to find your friends.
Bracing yourself, you walk inside. It was crowded with people and reeks of alcohol. Clearly someone had already stashed the coolers with other types of liquor, which is typical for a teenage party.

You shrink down, shoving through the corners of people in hopes of being invisible. The radio was blasting, so you couldn't really hear anyone at the current moment. It was some kind of hyper-pop track, it drove you insane.

Searching your pockets, you pull out your phone. This was apparent as it was only seconds after being knocked out of your hand by someone amongst the crowd. The lights were still flashing, it was giving you an even more of a headache then you stepped in.
Crawling, you reach for your phone. It was already getting kicked.

It was right in front of you.

You try to reach out for it, only to be stepped on by someones sneakers. You retract your hand back and yell, quickly grabbing your phone, backing up into the wall. It started erupting in pain.

Maybe not that invisible.

Your hand hurt like hell, but it wasn't broken at least. A dirt shoe print coats your skin. The pounding got worse, you haven't even been here for 10 minutes and it was already a disaster. Thankfully, Julie also had a second floor. Perhaps it was less crowded.

You crawled your way up the stairs, avoiding the people that sat down the stairs. It was slightly quieter up here, but more importantly less crowded.

You pull out your phone, sighing in relief. You texted the group chat, hoping someone would respond. Of course, Susie responded immediately.
They were on the roof.

Walking down the hall, you visually cringe. You knew this would happen, and you hated to admit it. The scent of hormones littered the air, the guest bedroom was locked. You could only imagine what the hell would be happening in there.
Stopping at the end of the hall, you notice an open window.

"What's gonna happen, broken leg?" You laugh at your own comment, hoping to calm your nerves. It didn't.

"I'll just blame Joey or Susie." You hesitate, stepping out the window. Thankfully, her roof wasn't so steep. Crawling on the tiles, you see Susie in the back. She was in a black hoodie, a checkered skirt, and in a pair of oynx Demonia's. How dumb do you have to be to try to get up here with those?
Well maybe not dumb, but just incredibly careful and delicate.

Next to Susie was Julie,  you could already tell she was wasted. She wore a thin navy t-shirt, layered with a leather jacket. The rest was her usual dark grey jeans, sneakers, and a pair of diamond stud earrings.

"Hey nice of you to join us!" Julie yells, moving up to stand. Susie pulls her back down, scolding her. You sat down behind the two, tucking away your phone.

"I don't think she should be up here but when I tried to get her to go, she smacked my hands." Susie sighed, pinching the end of her nose.
"Ok well she better stay seated then. Don't want a Truth or Dare incident. The music is crazy loud." Looking around, you notice something was off.

"Where's the boys at?" Julie opens her mouth to say something, but instead takes a drink of the punch.

"Want some?" She holds up the drink to you, shoving it in your face to drink some. You awkwardly put it down and shake your head.
"Julie you know I don't like doing that kind of stuff." Susie smiles and hands you a cup. You were shocked to see that Susie wanted to drink.

"Oh no it's just water, trust me." Sure frantically shakes her head, you trusted her.

"Come on, pretty please?" Julie crawls to you, falling on your lap in a pleading mannor. Susie bursts out into a laughing fit, wiping a fake tear away from her face.

"Is anyone even gonna answer my question?-"

"Ahem?" Julie makes even larger puppy dog eyes, it was rediculous.

"Oh this is getting humiliating, fine." You grab the plastic red cup and finish the drink, chugging the whole thing down. It was disgusting, it didn't even taste like punch anymore. Just pure alcohol.

Julie claps her hands while Susie looks at you in concern. After all, you had just chugged liquor under a bit of pure pressure.
You grab the water in horror, instead chugging this down immediately. Your throat burned, and that taste was anything but good.

"Julie that shit fucking sucks, why do you people drink these on purpose?" Gagging, you place the cup back down.
Susie giggles along with Julie, your expression was pleasing. Maybe not for you though.

"Oh, nice of you to join us!" Susie waves back behind you, earning a turn in response. In came Joey, holding a bag of candy.

"Where the hell were you? I was getting stampeded by the whole school after you left." You slapped your hand on your face, rolling your eyes. Joey whispered a sorry, shoving another gummy worm in his mouth.

"Where's Frank?" Julie whines, throwing her hands back as she layed back down on Susie. Joey rolls his eyes, visibly irritated at the mention of his name.
"Impressing a bunch of people, they all stopped paying attention to me." Joey kicks the tiles, skidding back down to the rest of you.

You were kind of alarmed, or in the fact impressed even. You never took Frank the type to be the type to act for fame, especially when it came to anything normal. Out of Joey? Joey is a people pleaser, so this was entirely new.
"You were outnumbered by Frank?" Julie was once again, hysterical. Joey just barked back a shut up, slouching back into the spot.

"He got a bunch of chicks impressed by some butterfly knife tricks, pretty shitty if you ask me. Hope he doesn't lose a finger."

Susie just patted our backs, the sound of music playing in the background didn't die down. Nor did the laughs of drunk teens, as they were well scatter across the porch.

"Guys, what do you think of Frank?" You ask. Joey was first to speak.
"While that guy has some serious balls to compete against me, the best of the best, he's a pretty cool guy." He was bobbing his head side to side. Julie was next, slurring a few words coming with her speech.

"That guy's cute, I like his personality. Gives me bad boy vibes."

"Julie you're biased, you have the hots for him." Joey calls out, she blushes in return. Everyone else nodded in an annoyed manner.

"Well..." Susie trails off. Turning to her, you waited for her to say something. You already knew how she felt, so it wasn't gonna be shocking.
"I think he's pretty talented actually, but he is kind of loud. He's pretty admirable." She burries her head in the crook of Julie's hair to hide, earning a respectable nod from the rest of the group.

Susie was lying? Or did she just warm up to him like that.

"Yeah, he was there to protect me. I trust him!" She giggles. It didn't make sense, but you went along with it.
'did I miss something?'

"He's a fun guy to be around, he sure knows how to party." Joey nudges you in the arm, you rub it in a bit of soreness. You were previously thrown around like a rag doll, so you didn't feel quite so good.

"Hey speaking of, where is he anyways?-" you were cut off with the sound of police sirens coming into sound. The flashing lights were now illuminated by the red and blue lights from the top of their cars. The police came.

"Shit, the cops. Scram!" Someone shouted from the bottom. Everyone splitted up; left, right, down, across the fields, everything.

You snap your head to the others, they were also quite nervous. It's a party, you weren't shocked for that reason. It's so far out, actually this house was dead in the middle of the woods. Who would've called the cops?

Joey grabbed Julie by the arm, the rest of us followed. Sprinting down the stairs, we tried finding an exit. All the other kids were blocking the exit, some were even passed out on the floor.
It smelled like alcohol, drugs, and iron. A faint hint of ciggerets too. Turning the corner, you bump into something, stumbling back.

"Grab your asses and move!" Joey shouts, pushing everyone forward. You had little time to collect yourself before once again, you were dragged off into a corner.

You tried to yell but whoever it was put their hand over your mouth. Kicking and squirming, trying everything you could. Nothing could get them off, so in desperation, you lick their hand.

"Ok ew, that shits kinda gross? But I dig it if you get what I mean." That was enough strength to get moving.

Once more, speak of the devil.

Throwing your elbows around his arm, you quickly grab him and make a move. Dragging Frank behind you, he was trying to catch up.
Turning to the yard, you'd swung open the door.

"You can't just drag me around like some fuckin' toy, what's the rush?" Frank gathers his composure, picking up the paste. He even became a bit faster then you.
"Cops, we have to get out. Someone called them!" You shouted back, going deep into the woods.

Receiving a text from Julie, you open it up. They wanted to meet at the top of the hill, near the skiing spot. It wasn't too far from Julie's house, but it was a hell of a workout.

"Oh." Frank responded, seeming uninterested. He shoved something in his pockets, jumping over a few tree roots that got in the way.
You on the other hand, we're already getting tired.

"You're so slow, you couldn't run to save your life." He paused, finishing what he had just said.
"Well, you kind of did but you get the point." That was annoying coming from him. Slowing down, you come to a complete stop.

"I'm not a sporty person, ok?" You continued to cough, gasping for air.

Frank just shrugged, this time dragging you along.

"You don't even know where we're going!" You cry. The air in your lungs felt like puncturing needles about to pop you at any second, the cold air didn't help.
He shakes his head, holding up his phone.

"Julie already texted me where they were."

"And how would you know where that is?" Retorting back, you slouch a bit as your steps get more rigged.
The skii spot came into place as he'd already let you go. As you were busy collapsing to the floor, he already responded.

"Julie took me here for a bit of fun not long ago." Cringing at the sound, you regain a bit of stamina to stand. He let out a hearty laugh at your reaction, not confirming your thoughts.

"Where the hell did you go?" Susie ran up to me, checking each crook and cranny of my face. Then checking Frank, who was in much better condition then me. She immediately knew what's up.
"Went to look for me, heard that the cops came around. How's Julie holding?" He questions, glancing at the girl who was already turned over. Vomiting her guts out, she put a weak thumbs up.

Frank winces, pulling back his arm into a crossing motion.

You just sat next to Joey, Susie came and followed, placing herself next to you. Everyone was exhausted.
Julie groaned, flopping back on her side.

"Oh god, I have to deal with them when I get back." Her face was pretty pissed, she wasn't too mad at the fact they'd been caught.
"Someone definitely called them, I've hosted a few parties and nobody ever came," Joey continues.

Frank just walked back to the seat, standing next to his pal Joey. Patting him on the head, he spoke.

"No worries, they're pretty dumb. If anything at least the rest of us will be safe." Frank tossed down the pack of cigarettes to the rest.
"That was pretty thrilling right?" He questions, looping around to Julie. She growls in response.

"Not the fact that I'm gonna be in huge shit when I come back." Joey could feel the adrenaline coarsing through his veins. 
"That was so fun though, imagine if we got caught!" He balls up his fists, bumping his hand in with Frank. Susie was troubled, tilting her head in response to the question.

"That was anything but fun! Seriously, what if one of us got hurt?" Susie was slightly frantic, you turn your head to face Frank. In which he just threw you his jacket.
"We could've gotten arrested." You glare at the boy, wishing you talked Julie out of the party.

"Chill out, it's not like I'd let that happen." You both share a quick moment, staring at eachother. It was hard to tell what he was expressing.

You stop for a moment, wondering if you should accept the gift or not. Even for a moment, you were pretty cold. Frowning back at him, you mutter a small thanks as you put on the warmth.
Everyone was relaxing, rethinking of what just happened. It was pretty crazy that they almost got arrested. It smelled exactly what you'd think it'd smell like. Cigarettes and cologne. Back on the topic, it was also first and the last time you'd go to a party: ever.

"You guys wanna do something fun?" Frank speaks up, his hands were stretching out in a U shape. Everyone was intrigued in what he had to say, you were wondering too.

Following Frank, you notice where we were coming up to.

"Isn't that the daycare that was abandoned?" Julie asks, fixing her hair out of her face. Susie nodded, turning back to the place. Surely it wasn't haunted, so you weren't worried.

"Catch." Turning around, you just barely catch the item. It was a spray can. Everyone else already held onto theirs, examining it in every way.
"Isn't this illegal?" Susie perks up. Her face was filled with distrust. Frank drops his shoulders.

"Well, it's abandoned so I'm sure nobody would care." He spoke in a reassuring tone, but it was anything but reassuring to you. Susie glances at the others, who had already started spraying on the walls. Joey was making something big, Julie was just spraying random shit across the walls.
Susie shakes her head, throwing off the cap. It smelled strongly of chemicals by now, you were gonna get sick of this soon if you didn't step outside.

Susie without hesitation, had already started working on the walls. She was inspired to make a masterpiece.

Standing there dumbfounded, you were called out.

"Hey Y/N, this is actually cool. Come join us!" Joey shouts, continuing to mark some graffiti across the old pin boards.

Frank turns to you, waiting for a response.
"Uh, no thanks. I'll just sit outside if you guys need me." And like that, you had left the building.

'of course that's illegal, why would they agree to it?'
Alcohol probably, it's fine. Surely enough?

You rest back on the ground, playing with the lumps of snow that sat among the rocks. As long as they didn't do anything else, it was sure to be fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.8K 1.4K 29
(Y/N) Rose was always the shy girl. She didn't have a semblance or knew how to fight, so she was the black sheep of the family... She was always igno...
528K 10.2K 37
Do you ever just play Dead By Daylight and think to yourself, "dang, I wish I could date this person. Too bad they're a fictional character" or, "hol...
260K 6.3K 40
(Y/N) was never much of an Angel. Skipping school, getting into fights, disappearing without telling anyone. Everyone around him were nothing but cri...
225K 8.5K 40
C O M P L E T E D ✔ (EDITING ABANDONED) [Michael Myers x Mute!(Fem) Reader (Dead by Daylight FF)] You never understood why you were brought into t...