His whole world

By y0ur_m0mm1

Done <3 Family used to be Leilani's everything until her mom passed away when she was 14. Her dad was in the... More

1. Holy shit-ballz
2. Like clockwork
3. Boys are one weird creature
4.I'm gonna call you Lani
5. Melatonin
-authors note-
6. Wanna tackle Hoco with me?
-authors note-
7. You need to stop saying sorry
8. Young love doesnt always last
9. Warm and comforting
10. Goodnight Lani
11. Girlfriend
12. Think before you talk
13. Homecoming game
14. Mia bella
15. I love you
16. Ring
17. Sweet Like Honey
18. Mom
19. PDA
authors note
20. Atlas
21. Sick
22. Depression
authors note
24. Restationed
25. Chinese Food
26. Nuggets and Prom
27. Graduation
-Authors Note-
-Authors Note-

23. Zade Freaking De Luca

1K 13 3
By y0ur_m0mm1

-SPICY WARNING-

Leilani's POV:

"Do you ever think of running away?" I asked Caylie while we sat in art. Zade wasn't in art today because he had to leave early to drive his mom to the airport. I wish she would have gotten like an uber or something so i wouldn't have to spend art alone but at least i have Caylie.

"Umm no. Do I need to be worried?" I laughed a little bit looking at her. "No, I just finished a book last night where the girl ran away and had a better life." I smiled at her. Even though she isn't showing in her pregnancy yet, she still looks so cute.

As her best friend I feel like I should have realized it but obviously I wouldn't have been able to know. She's already in her second trimester. That's insane. She's known since the middle of January. I don't know how she's kept it a secret from me.

"Cay, can I ask you a question?" She looked at me and nodded her head. "Were you guys trying for a baby? Or did it just like... happen?" She laughed because I knew she could tell the hesitation in my voice. Asking stuff like this makes me feel weird. I don't want to invade her personal space.

"Well we weren't really trying but we gave up on condoms and birth control. We had a discussion saying how we wanted kids early so yea." She looked down and kept going with her art assignment. "Oh, okay." I smiled at her before turning back to do my assignment as well.

After 45 minutes I finished my assignment and played on my phone for the rest of the period.

Z: hey.

L: Hi!

Z: i'm outside. let's go.

L: Zade there's 5 minutes left of class. Wait.

Z: no. Come on let's go

L: Zade, it's not up for discussion. There's only 4 minutes left now. I will hurry and come out after the bell rings.

Z: no. im coming in.

L: Mrs. Green is going to get mad at you for skipping class.

Z: sucks to suck ig.

Next thing I know the door to the class room opens and Zade waltzes in. "Now Mr. De Luca, where have you been?" Mrs. Green asks. I don't even know if she cares at this point. She was still staring at her book like she surely didn't. "Not here."

Zade had a small smirk on his lips while walking over to me and grabbing my back-pack before grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the classroom. Before I made it out of the door I turned in my assignment and said bye to Caylie.

"Why are you being so impatient?" I asked, still being dragged by him. "Because." He pulled me into him before attacking my lips with his. I heard someone clear their throat behind us and my heart stopped. Zade turned around and I peaked out from behind him. Mr. Perez was standing there looking at us with a stern look.

My heart has never been happier in my life. "Oh hell Mr. P, I thought you were Mr. Mancini." Zade said. Mr. Mancini was our principal. He HATED Zade. Zade did have a reputation of not always listening to Mr. Mancini though so I kind of get it. Well not really because Zade always listens to me.

Mr. P is our favorite teacher. He teaches PE which neither of us take but Zade took last year and they bonded I guess. "Well that's your own fault for not being in class." Mr. P said, looking at us with his arms crossed over one another. "The bells about to ring let it slide." Zade looked at him with a tiny smirk.

"Fine but run to your truck before I change my mind." Mr. P says as Zade grabs my hand and starts dragging me to his truck. He helped me get in before running to his side and jumping in.

"Have you eaten today?" He asked, pulling into the main road. "Umm, I don't think so. But it's okay. I'm not hungry." I said pulling my knees into my chest. "Bullshit Lani. You literally can eat a whole pizza in one sitting when you haven't eaten. I know you're hungry." I laughed because it was true. I have a pretty big appetite.

Zade pulled into the McDonald's that we first met at. He ordered our usual. 40 chicken nugget meal with sprite and a Dr Pepper with a bunch of sweet and sour sauce. We pulled up to the window and I handed Zade my card.

"No." He pushed my hand away and gave his to the employee. I rolled my eyes and laid my arms on my knees. I'm exhausted. I haven't done much today but whenever I have depressive episodes I don't feel like myself for a couple days after.

I feel like I'm missing something that happened in my life. Zade pulled to the next window and grabbed our food then started driving again. He drove us to his house. He helped me out of the truck and we went to his room.

"What do you wanna watch?" Zade asked, flipping on Netflix while I dug into our food. "Ooo can we watch supernatural? I heard it's super good and the dudes are super ho-" I stopped my sentence and looked up and Zade gave me an eye daring to finish my sentence.

I stopped and finished eating my food while Zade found it. We ate and watched Supernatural for the next 2 hours. I ended up falling asleep while Zade was playing with my hair.

Zade's POV:

She still hasn't realized it was her birthday yesterday. It makes me sad knowing that once she finds out she might think we forgot to. But tomorrow's her party. All of our friends are over at her house right now decorating for it. That's why we're at mine.

Mom and Bella are at the New York house getting ready for my cousin's wedding tomorrow that I'm going to be missing. I feel bad but I would feel even worse if I was missing my love's birthday.

*Incoming call from Caylie Lucas*

Caylie: "Zade we have a problem. We don't know what her favorite type of cake is."

Zade: "Chocolate. She loves anything and everything chocolate but she loves sherbet ice cream."

Caylie: "Thank you Zade. Bye bye."

Zade: "Bye Cay."

'As her best friend you would think she would know these things.' I scooted down on my bed from my seated position and laid down with her on my chest. I kissed her head and joined her in the nap.

-5 hours later-

"Zade, move your hand right there." She said grabbing my hand and placing it where she wanted it. "No Lani, I'll put my hand where I wanna put it." I moved it back to the yellow dot it was on before she moved it while she spun the twister wheel again.

Leilani loves the game twister. It's probably because she's so flexible that it's easy for her to stay in the positions. It's hard for me to play when sometimes her ass will grind against me. "Zade, I'm tired again." "Okay let's go get ready for bed." I got up and she did too.

She brushed her teeth and hair after me and met me in my bed. I turned the lamp off and she jumped onto the bed but more of me than the bed. "Oh, sorry." She giggled as she rolled off of me. "It's fine Lani. I'll have you on top of me anytime, anywhere, anyway." I felt her breath stop as I said that then a smack to my arm.

"Ow, okay sorry." She laughed at me then snuggled into me. "Do you ever wonder how I can sleep so much? "It's because you feel safe." I said and her face lifted off of my arm and kissed my cheek.

I grabbed her face before she could pull apart and smashed my lips on hers. God she was so hot. She got on top of me and started to grind her hips into mine. Her moans mixed with her slowly starting to kiss my neck made my dick go up ten times faster.

She moved her arms down her sides but kept kissing me and working her way back up to my lips. I felt her hands grab her shorts and she started to slide them off. I pulled away from the kiss and looked at her. It was hard to see her face because of the darkness but a sliver of the moonlight was peeking in from my blinds.

"What are you doing?" I asked her, grabbing her hands to stop her for a moment. "Trust me, I want this." She reached over to my night stand and grabbed a condom from the box I had in the drawer. My heart dropped. Is she ready? I know she's said it and we've been messing around for months now but I just don't want to hurt her.

She put the condom on the side of me as she slid her shorts off along with her underwear. She then scooted down lower on my legs as she grabbed my sweatpants and pulled them off leaving my boxers. She was left in her shirt and she moved back up.

She slowly sat back down on me and it was a new feel with her and I could tell it was new to her. It's only ever been underwear for the both of us so this is new for us. She bent down and kissed my lips wanting more, hungry for more. My body craved to flip her over and already be inside of her but I knew I needed to be slow and gentle.

She pulled her oversized t-shirt off to reveal nothing underneath. She was completely naked on top of me and my mouth was wide open. She is stunning from head to toe. I couldn't keep my composure anymore and I flipped us over so I was on top of her. "Are you sure you want this?" I asked as I pulled my underwear down and grabbed the condom. She nodded her head and bit her lip in excitement.

Leilani's POV:

My heart pounded throughout my whole body. This was really going to happen. I'm going to have sex with Zade freaking De Luca. I'm scared because I just know his dick is big. Everytime we play around I can obviously feel the size of it and holy hell it's giant. Well giant enough to buy big sized condoms.

Zade ripped the condom wrapper open with his teeth and I looked down as he slid it on. Oh my lord have mercy. It looks like 7 inches. Is that even possible? He looked me in my eyes again wanting to make sure. "I'm going to put my fingers in so it can help not feel so painful, okay?" I nodded. I felt one finger slide up and down my vigina as he got his finger wet.

He slowly pushed his finger in and the feeling was new but it felt nice. He pushed in and out slowly making me want more. "More." I whispered out. "Your wish is my command." He pulled his one finger out and I felt him add his other finger in. The feeling was even better. I arched my back at this new feeling. He started going faster in faster before he pulled his hand away and crawled back on top of me.

"Are you ready? It's going to hurt and feel weird but I will go slow. Tell me if I'm hurting you, okay?" He asked. "Okay." I felt him slowly start to push into me. He was probably only an inch in and I felt like I was being split in half. I put my hand in my mouth to stop from screaming as he pushed further. "You're doing amazing, baby. I'm almost there." The pain and the pleasure seeped through my veins.

He pushed fully in and bottomed out in me. A tear escaped my eye and he kissed it away. "Tell me when I can start moving." He sat inside me for about 20 seconds before I said he could move. The pleasure was overwhelming over the pain now. He wasn't going fast but he was going enough to cause something in me to feel different.

I've orgasmed before but this feeling was much more intense than that. "Oh my god Zade." I moaned out as he went a little bit faster. "Shit Lani." He said breathing heavily. He started to get slopper and was groaning in my ear. I felt him going slower and then stopped.

He looked at me. "Are you okay?" "I'm more than okay Zade. Thank you." He kissed me so hard that it felt like sparks were flying between us. "This might hurt so just be warned." He slowly slid out of me and got off of the bed. I laid there naked in my boyfriends bed wondering what the hell just happened. Zade walked into the bathroom and turned on the bathtub.

'Oh my gosh, I just had sex. I'm not a virgin anymore. I need to tell Caylie.' I reached over and grabbed my phone from his nightstand and texted her.

L: You won't guess what just happened!

2 minutes later

C: ummm Atlas just did a cute new trick?

L: No, but that would be cute though. I just had sex...

C: OH MY FUCKING GOD. YOU ARE FUCKING JOKING ME RIGHT? YOU USED PROTECTION? WHO WAS IT? WAIT... IT WAS ZADE. RIGHT?!?!??

L: LOL. I'm not joking you. Yes we used protection. And yes it was Zade.

C: how was it?

L: Amazing. It hurt but he made me feel comfortable the whole time. I gotta go though. I love you. 💋

C: I love you too 😩

Zade walked back out to me and now I could see his whole Greek god body with absolutely no clothes on. I scooped me up and took me to his bathroom where he had drawn a bubble bath for me. He set me down on my legs but they were so wobbly that he had to pick me back up and set me down in the bath. He scooted me forward before getting in behind me.

He washed my hair and body while I sat there almost falling asleep. He then washed himself and helped me get out. He carried me to the toilet. I did my business and he helped me into my t-shirt before walking with me back to. I fell asleep in his arms. Not before I heard him say "you will never understand how much love I have for you. Thank you for letting me be your first everything. I love you Lani, goodnight."

————————————————
Word count- 2,491

!FEEDBACK!

Sooo.... if you follow me on tiktok you saw that a posted somthing saying that i got logged out of this account and it wouldn't let me back in welll. Surprise it let me back in after my phone shut off for a couple of hours. I have never prayed harder to god and my prayers were answered. But anyways first sex chapter. I don't know if i did good so let me know what you think. Know you are loved and cared for. My private messages are always open :)

With all love,

             -MER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 23.8K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
175K 3.4K 43
"You're such a jerk" I say, my cheeks heating up. "Oh really,?" He said, taking a step closer and his breath fanned my face. I didn't know what to sa...
481K 12.2K 48
"This thing between us." He said, gesturing to the space between our bodies. "It's bound to happen. You know it. I know it." He tipped his head to t...
346K 8K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...