I'm Secretly Married to a Big...

By PrayingForYourSouls

Disclaimer: The content in the story does not belong to me. If this novel belongs to you then I hope you can... More

0001-0010
0011-0020
0021-0030
0031-0040
0041-0050
0051-0060
0061-0070
0071-0080
0081-0090
0091-0100
0101-0110
0121-0130
0131-0140
0141-0150
0151-0160
0161-0170
0171-0180
0181-0190
0191-0200

0111-0120

144 3 0
By PrayingForYourSouls

Disclaimer: The content in the story does not belong to me. If this novel belongs to you then I hope you can allow me to continue uploading this novel on Wattpad for entertainment purposes only as well as credit you. If not please message me privately in order to apologize personally and take down the story. Thank you.

{ Who Exactly Are You?! }

"Jiang Luoli, you're really being fearless just because you're a woman, huh. Do you think I don't dare hit women?" Su Ze flared up and glared at her.

"Haha, you wouldn't dare!"

Jiang Luoli was enjoying the moment. "My Prince Charming is here. If you dare touch me, he'll definitely get someone to beat you up."

Seeing that she was Qiao Mianmian's good friend, Mo Yesi played along.

He held Qiao Mianmian close. "You want to lay a finger on her in front of me? Mr. Su, would you like to follow in the footsteps of Sheng Hui Corporation? You want a taste of bankruptcy?"

Mo Yesi's casual words had Su Ze's expression change drastically.

His eyes widened. "Sheng Hui Corporation's bankruptcy... was by you..."

Mo Yesi said easily, "Sheng Hui held out for 18 hours before declaring bankruptcy. Given the Su Mandate's capability, I guess it could hold out for a few hours more."

Su Ze went a little pale.

Of course he knew about Sheng Hui Corporation's bankruptcy.

It made the headlines.

The company was well-managed, and it just collapsed.

Moreover, it happened within a night.

It made many other competitors worried too.

Even the Su Mandate was privately investigating what was going on.

But nothing had been found.

Su Ze hadn't expected that the one person who caused their bankruptcy was standing before him right now.

"Who exactly are you?!" Su Ze was shaken.

This person could mess up Sheng Hui's stocks and shares overnight, causing a bankruptcy with immediate effect. This just showed how financially powerful he was.

Even the Su Mandate did not have such power.

Who was this man?

If he really was a big shot, why hadn't he seen him before?

He knew practically all of the VIPs and respected people in Yuncheng City.

Mo Yesi looked at him with despise, as if he was just an ant. "You don't need to know who I am, but you do need to be clear about one thing. Qiao Mianmian is my woman, and any man who bothers her is courting death.

"I don't care what your relationship with her was in the past. But since you've broken up, her life is none of your business. If I find out that you're harassing her, I'll make sure the Su Mandate goes down faster than Sheng Hui did."

With that, he turned away, not bothering to look at Su Ze any longer.

If he wasn't Qiao Mianmian's ex-fiancé, he wouldn't even be in the position to speak with him.

The Su family was known to be powerful and wealthy in the eyes of most.

But to the Mo family, they were nothing.

"Baby, let's go."

Mo Yesi guided Qiao Mianmian out, with his arm around her waist.

Su Ze's bodyguards were about to stop them from leaving, but the moment they made a move, they could hear a flurry of footsteps approaching.

The in-charge of the clubhouse had rushed up with a herd of security officers.

"Chase out whoever's making trouble here!"

The in-charge saw Su Ze's bodyguards and coldly said, "How daring of you to find trouble here. Don't you know where this is? Get this group of people out immediately!"

The security officers nodded and got to it quickly.

Su Ze had only brought four bodyguards.

{ His Family and Status Were Inferior, After All }

The clubhouse deployed more than 10 security officers, and each of them was picked from an elite training force. In terms of skills and physique, they were many notches above Su Ze's bodyguards.

Su Ze's face went pale when the security officers arrived. "I'm the Young Master of the Su Mandate, and I'm a Platinum Cardholder of this clubhouse. These bodyguards are my men, stay away from them."

One had to spend tens of millions of yuan a year to be a Platinum Cardholder.

The clubhouse respected such high-spending customers.

When Su Ze came in the past, they were always polite to him.

But today...

Even as they heard that he was a Platinum Cardholder, the in-charge did not show him any mercy. "Even if you're a Diamond Cardholder, you'll have to leave if you're creating trouble here. Mr. Su, would you like to leave on your own, or do we have to chase you out?"

On a usual day, the clubhouse would never do such a thing.

Those patronizing this place were usually big shots of Yuncheng City.

They all felt that they were important and powerful, and would sometimes get into conflicts with each other.

The clubhouse usually did not intervene.

But this time, Young Master Su was offending someone of the Mo family.

Even their boss couldn't afford to do that.

As such, they had no choice but to sacrifice Young Master Su.

His family and status were inferior, after all.

Su Ze couldn't believe that the clubhouse wasn't just throwing his bodyguards out, but him as well.

And it was in front of Qiao Mianmian's eyes.

He felt as if they had slapped him on the face.

His face was getting extremely dark now. "So this is how you treat your customers? Get your boss out here, I need to ask him if this is how his employees show their respect."

"Ha." The in-charge was amused by how he pulled the boss into the picture. "Our Boss is very busy, he doesn't have time for such trivial matters. I'm the one who calls the shots here. Young Master Su, I suggest you take your leave. Otherwise, it'll look bad on you."

Seeing that they were bent on chasing him out, Su Ze knew that he had to leave on his own accord.

As furious as he was, he had to swallow his anger.

Most people had no idea who the Boss of the clubhouse was.

But everyone knew that he wasn't one to be trifled with.

"I will expose your doings to the media." Su Ze hurled this statement at them before storming off.

As he reached the exit, he heard the in-charge again.

This time, he wasn't speaking crudely, but rather, in a polite manner. "Mr. Mo, my sincere apologies. It's our fault for not handling this well, causing Miss Qiao and her friends a disturbance."

Su Ze stopped in his tracks and turned around. He saw how the in-charge had bent over politely.

It was completely different from the way he was spoken to.

That stark contrast in treatment made him feel even worse.

He had an awful, almost distorted look on his face.

At this point, both his confidence and dignity were struck with a blow.

He had thought that after Qiao Mianmian left him, she wouldn't be able to find a better man.

{ Shall We Have the Su Mandate Go Bankrupt Too?}

But as confident as he was, he had to admit that the mysterious man was a good catch.

Seeing the in-charge's attitude, he knew that the man must be of great power and status.

He heard that the man was addressed as Mr. Mo...

Su Ze suddenly had a thought.

He was a young man by the surname Mo, could he be... the new Chairman of the Mo Corporation, who had just come back from overseas?!!

But this thought did not last for more than a second.

It was impossible.

Definitely impossible.

He heard that the Chairman of Mo Corporation had something called "Anti-Women Disorder". He absolutely could not tolerate having women near him.

If he really was that Chairman, how could be that intimate with Qiao Mianmian?

Moreover, given Qiao Mianmian's background, there was no way she could know him.

With that in mind, Su Ze felt slightly more at ease.

He would be in big trouble if he offended the Mo family.

In fact, he couldn't think of a single person in the whole of Yuncheng City who could afford to do that.

After Su Ze left.

Mo Yesi saw that Qiao Mianmian still seemed unhappy. He tipped her chin up and looked down at her. "Still angry? It isn't enough that we chased him out, huh. Shall we have the Su Mandate go bankrupt too?"

Qiao Mianmian widened her eyes.

If someone else said that, she would think they were joking.

But when Mo Yesi said that...

Qiao Mianmian fully believed he would do it.

He had that power.

"Let's not," Qiao Mianmian quickly said. "Although Su Ze and I have broken up, and I'm rather annoyed at him now, I feel that our matters shouldn't involve his family. His parents... were nice to me."

She meant it.

Su Ze's parents had treated her well.

Especially his mother, who had loved her like she was her daughter.

Su Ze's mother had always wanted a daughter, but she had trouble conceiving after having Su Ze.

Hence, he was her only child.

Without a daughter of her own, she pinned her hopes onto Qiao Mianmian.

Qiao Mianmian was disgusted by Su Ze, but she didn't harbor ill feelings towards his parents.

Mo Yesi narrowed his eyes. "His parents treated you well?"

"Yup."

The man looked slightly upset. "You like his parents a lot?"

Qiao Mianmian was stunned. It took her a while to realize that he wasn't too happy with her.

"I'm... alright. I wouldn't say I like them, but I surely don't hate them." She dared not speak the truth after sensing his unhappiness.

She was worried that he would flare up if she admitted it.

She was getting to know Mo Yesi a little better now. He always looked as if he didn't bother about anything, but the truth was that he was rather petty about a lot of things.

The man's expression softened when he heard her reply.

He rested his hand on her head. "You and Su Ze have already broken up, that makes him a stranger. In the future, it'd be best to minimize contact with him or his family."

"Oh." Qiao Mianmian nodded obediently. "I got it."

In any case, she wouldn't go wrong if she acted according to his wishes.

Mo Yesi seemed to be more at ease now.

He turned around and looked at Jiang Luoli, then scanned the surroundings. "Don't you have two more roommates? Where are they?"

{ For You, I Will Accommodate }

"They..."

Qiao Mianmian did not want to tell Mo Yesi the truth and wanted to make up an excuse.

But Jiang Luoli quickly said, "They got in a conflict with us and went back."

Mo Yesi raised an eyebrow. "Conflict, what conflict?"

Qiao Mianmian did not have time to stop her, and Jiang Luoli told him everything that had happened so far.

After she finished, she asked angrily, "Male God, don't you think they are too much? You gave them gifts and invited them to eat in such a nice place, but they actually felt that Mianmian was deliberately showing off! You were not present, but it was really unpleasant to see how jealous they were."

Mo Yesi's face was grave after listening to her.

He lowered his head and asked Qiao Mianmian, "Is what she said true?"

Qiao Mianmian gave Jiang Luoli a helpless look, sighed, and nodded.

She really did not want Mo Yesi to feel that there were so many weird things around her.

"Alas, when I think about how we still have to stay in the same room as them for another half a year, I feel helpless," Jiang Luoli said bitterly.

"Just change rooms," Mo Yesi said directly. "It's simple. I'll let people say something to the school. You can move to a new room tonight. Don't live with anyone else, just the two of you in one room."

"Wow, really? I have no objections!" Jiang Luoli danced with joy.

Anyway, since their relationship had already become so sour, she did not want to sleep with Bai Xiao anymore.

Moreover, two people living in one bedroom was simply perfect.

She heard that the double room was a suite room, and each person could have their own small room.

Just thinking about it was beautiful.

"Mianmian, let's move. Let's go to the double suite room. In the future, we can enjoy our own beautiful couple's world." Jiang Luoli was afraid that Qiao Mianmian would not agree, so she held her arm and shook it vigorously.

"Okay, let's move."

Qiao Mianmian also felt that if they continued staying in the same room with Bai Xiao, everyone would just be very unhappy.

In this way, it was better to just move out.

Anyway, her relationship with them had always been average, and this fake sisterhood was not necessary to maintain.

Leaving the banquet hall.

The sky outside had darkened.

Mo Yesi looked at the time, walked to his black Bentley, and said to Qiao Mianmian, "Come on, I will send you guys back to school. Since you want to move rooms, you should go back earlier."

Hearing this, Qiao Mianmian froze for a moment, a look of surprise on her face.

"What's wrong?" Mo Yesi looked at her with pursed lips.

She walked slowly to his side and stole a glance at Jiang Luoli, who was standing beside her, from the corner of her eye. She then lowered her voice and asked, "You want to send me and Luoluo back?"

"Is there a problem?"

"No..." Qiao Mianmian hesitated and whispered again, "I was a little surprised. Uncle Li told me before that you don't give other women rides so casually. I thought..."

She thought he would not let Jiang Luoli get into his car.

If so, that would be a bit awkward.

Mo Yesi reached out and wrapped his arm around her waist, lowered his head to her ear, and gently blew into her ear with a low voice. "Yea, my car doesn't carry other women casually. Except for my wife and relatives, no other woman has ever been in my car."

"Then how..."

"She's your good friend. Baby, for your sake, I'm willing to accommodate. For me, a little discomfort is far less important than you."

{ Explanation... Explain What? }

The man's low and gentle words were like honey, sweet to Qiao Mianmian's heart.

Her heart thumped quickly again.

As soon as she looked up, she met his deep and charming eyes, and her breathing became irregular.

Mo Yesi...

How could this man be so sultry?

He was completely skilled in using these intoxicating, romantic words.

She couldn't prepare at all, and her heart was so easily provoked by him, going up and down, fast and slow...

Half an hour later, they arrived at school.

Jiang Luoli got off first.

After getting out of the car, she stood by the car and lifted the bag in her hand. She said with a smile, "Male God, thank you for your gift and that very delicious dinner tonight. If you don't mind, when you are free, I want to treat you and Mianmian to a meal."

Jiang Luoli's impression of Mo Yesi was very, very good.

She felt that Mo Yesi was a hundred times better than Su Ze.

Not only was he better looking than Su Ze, but he was also richer than Su Ze. And the most important thing was that she could see that he was sincere about Qiao Mianmian.

It was clear from his attitude towards them.

If he didn't care deeply about Qiao Mianmian, he would not give her roommates gifts and invite them to dinner.

Usually, people with identities similar to his were all very arrogant.

Thinking about it, Su Ze never invited them to a meal, let alone gave gifts.

And every time he came to school to find Qiao Mianmian, he put himself on a pedestal.

Mo Yesi smiled slightly and nodded. "Okay."

"Alright, that's a promise." Jiang Luoli looked very happy. "I can't afford high-end restaurants. But I know a barbecue restaurant that tastes great and is very clean. Whenever you are free, just tell Mianmian. We'll go when we have time.

"You and Mianmian must still have some things to talk about. I'll go back to the dormitory to pack up."

After she finished speaking, she waved to Qiao Mianmian and Mo Yesi, then turned and trotted away.

Inside the car.

Mo Yesi glanced into the rearview mirror and said, "You have a sensible friend. What's her name?"

"Jiang Luoli." Listening to Mo Yesi praise her friend, Qiao Mianmian felt happier than receiving praise herself. She said with a smile, "Luoluo is a very good person and my best friend."

"Mm."

Mo Yesi just asked casually and did not mean to go deeper into the topic. After his response, he said to Qiao Mianmian, who was still sitting in the back, "Get off and come sit beside me."

Thinking he had something to tell her, Qiao Mianmian undid the seat belt and got out of the car. She then went around to the front of the car and sat in the passenger seat beside him.

As soon as she sat down, she was pulled by a strong force before she even settled down.

She bumped into the man's head, and her nose was filled with the clean smell from Mo Yesi's body.

Qiao Mianmian was intoxicated for a moment, as if she were drunk, and felt dizzy.

She did not usually like men spraying cologne.

But the scent on Mo Yesi was very pleasant.

Mo Yesi tipped her jaw up, his deep and charming eyes boring into hers, his thin lips slightly raised, and his deep voice extremely magnetic. "Baby, now that your friend is gone, shouldn't you explain it to me?"

"Explain... Explain what?" Qiao Mianmian blinked, her expression still a bit cloudy.

Obviously, she didn't know what he was referring to.

{ She Cried? }

Mo Yesi lowered his head.

His sexy, warm, thin lips were only a centimeter away from her lips.

As he spoke, his exhaled heat fell onto the corner of her lips.

Rubbing his fingers gently against her jaw, his charming and cold eyes narrowed slightly, he asked with a little coldness, "Why was Su Ze at the banquet? You just happened to eat in the same place?"

The man seemed to be asking a random question, but the sensitive Qiao Mianmian immediately picked up on his meaning from his words.

She froze, blinked, and an inexplicable annoyance immediately rushed to her head as she frowned. "Do you suspect that I made an appointment with him?"

Mo Yesi pressed down to increase the strength of his fingers on her jaw, his eyes were deep and unpredictable. "Why are you angry? I just feel that it was a bit of a coincidence."

He clearly did not feel that way.

He obviously suspected that she and Su Ze had agreed to meet in advance.

Qiao Mianmian did not expect that he would think of her that way.

The moment she decided to break up with Su Ze, she could never look back.

Moreover, she married him. She was his wife.

Regardless of whether they had feelings involved in their marriage, she would follow her duty and be a qualified wife.

It was impossible for her to do something she should not do before their marriage was over.

Looking at the man's skeptical eyes, Qiao Mianmian's heart seemed to be stabbed by something, and she felt inexplicably uncomfortable.

At the same time, feelings of anger and disappointment also surged in her heart.

In anger, she slapped his hand holding her jaw away and then pushed him off.

Before Mo Yesi could respond, she got out of his arms, grabbed the satchel that was set aside, and pushed open the car door before getting off.

What Qiao Mianmian hated most was being distrusted.

Mo Yesi's skeptical look reminded her of Su Ze.

She thought back to how she was framed by Qiao Anxin that day, but Su Ze did not even give her a chance to explain and immediately chose to believe Qiao Anxin.

She now felt the disappointment at that moment again.

With grievances buried in her heart, as she pulled the door open, her vision became blurred.

At this moment, she did not even want to explain, she just wanted to leave immediately.

Just after one step, the man behind her grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

She crashed into the man's arms again.

The powerful arm immediately wrapped around her and hugged her tightly.

"Let me go!"

Qiao Mianmian struggled immediately, her small hands thumping on his sturdy chest, and she growled angrily. "Mo Yesi, what are you doing. Let me go, let me get off."

The woman's voice, which became sharp because she was angry, also had a hint of tears.

Mo Yesi froze, his long fingers tipping her jaw, forcing her to raise her head.

He frowned in surprise when he saw the pair of misty eyes.

She cried?

He just saw her ex-boyfriend and felt a little uncomfortable, so he asked.

As long as she said everything was just a coincidence, he would believe her.

And would not continue to pursue this matter.

All he wanted was a word of reassurance from her.

But he did not expect that his sentence would make her so angry that she actually cried...

The girl's eyes were bright with tears and a little red. They were still filled with grievances and anger, full of complaints.

{ It's My Fault, I Shouldn't Be Suspicious }

She just stared at him that way, without saying a word.

Teardrops rolled down her thick, long eyelashes, and in a blink of an eye, they fell down onto her delicate and lovely face.

Mo Yesi never felt anything towards a woman's tears.

He would even feel annoyed.

If someone tried to win his pity with tears, it would only be counterproductive.

Even Yan Shaoqing had said numerous times that his heart was made of stone, too cold and too hard.

No woman could warm it.

But at this moment, Mo Yesi felt that he was not immune to women's tears.

Looking at the girl with red eyes in his arms and a face of grievance and accusation, he felt a bit distressed.

Almost without any hesitation, he apologized. "You cried? Is it because you think I suspected you? Baby, I'm sorry, I take back all I just said. Just treat it as if I said nothing. Don't be angry at me, okay?"

Mo Yesi never knew what it was like to panic.

But when Qiao Mianmian's tears fell silently out of her eyes, he felt it for the first time.

His slender fingers awkwardly wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes, and as his fingertips touched her warm and wet tears, another wave of confusion and irritability filled his heart.

When he did not apologize it was fine. However, as soon as he apologized, the woman in his arms started crying even more severely.

Tears kept spilling out of her eyes, down her face.

The warm teardrops hit the back of his hand, burning his heart.

"Qiao Mianmian, don't cry anymore." After failing to coax the woman in his arms, Mo Yesi frowned, but sighed regretfully, holding her little face. With furrowed brows, he asked, "Tell me, what should I do so that you won't stay mad at me?"

"I didn't really doubt you. I believe you will not do anything to betray me."

Qiao Mianmian looked at him with tears in her eyes. The more the man whispered, the more wronged she felt.

Her gaze was full of complaints, and her voice was hoarse from crying. She choked with sobs. "You did doubt me! What do you mean by that sentence, didn't you imply that Su Ze and I arranged to meet there in advance?

"Mo Yesi, you know, I hate it when people do not believe me. If you think I still have an unforgettable love for Su Ze, then we might as well divorce. Since you don't trust me anyway, why should we stay together?"

Hearing the word "divorce", Mo Yesi's face turned gloomy.

He was just about to get angry, but the crying red eyes of the girl in his arms instantly extinguished the anger in his heart.

His anger turned into a helpless and annoyed sigh.

If he knew she would cry like this, he would have never asked that question.

The man's slender white fingers fell to the corner of her eyes again and wiped her moist eyes gently.

He reached out and gently circled her into his arms, letting out a soft and low sigh. "Okay, it's my fault. I shouldn't be suspicious."

His confession was met with the girl's complaint. "Of course it was your fault."

"Yes, my fault." At this moment, Mo Yesi did not know what to do except to coax her and agree with her.

He had no experience with coaxing women.

For the first time in his life, he was coaxing a woman so gently and he was still not doing a great job.

He felt deeply frustrated.

{ Baby, Are You Feeling Better? }

"You're hateful!" Qiao Mianmian clenched her lips and continued to complain.

Mo Yesi nodded. "Yes, I'm hateful."

Qiao Mianmian continued, "You bastard."

Mo Yesi was speechless. "..."

Although the girl in his arms was still being a brat, he could feel that her anger had obviously dissipated. Mo Yesi was finally relieved.

He raised the girl's soft and small jaw, lowered his head and kissed her lips, whispering into the corner of her lips, "Baby, are you feeling better? If not, you can continue to scold me. No matter what you say, I will accept it."

Qiao Mianmian was originally so angry.

She even thought about ignoring him and leaving him.

However...

The man's attitude when admitting his faults was great. He was both a distinguished young master of a distinguished family and a king standing at the top of the commercial empire, yet he was willing to lower his pride and coax her.

He didn't have to do this.

Even though Qiao Mianmian was still a little angry, she was not as angry as before.

And after she calmed down, she didn't even know why she got so angry.

And even shed tears.

This was so unlike her.

Even when Su Ze chose to believe Qiao Anxin and protected Qiao Anxin in front of her face, she never cried.

But now, because of Mo Yesi's words, she cried from feeling wronged.

When did she become so vulnerable?

"If you aren't angry at me anymore, please stop crying." Mo Yesi pecked her lips softly again. "Your eyes are swollen from the tears. Do you want me to feel bad?"

The man's voice was incredibly soft and gentle.

Qiao Mian stared at him blankly, falling into his abyss-like dark and deep eyes, and her heart suddenly became chaotic.

When Qiao Mianmian returned to the room, Jiang Luoli was still packing up.

Just as she opened the door and walked in, Jiang Luo ran towards her happily as soon as she saw her.

"Oh, baby, you came back so soon. Why didn't you spend more time with the Male God? In the early love stage, you have to find more time to cultivate your feelings." Jiang Luoli said loudly deliberately as if she was afraid someone couldn't hear her.

Qiao Mianmian saw Bai Xiao and Zhang Yuwei sitting at the desk with cold expressions, and it suddenly became clear to her.

Her Luoluo was deliberately trying to anger others.

She also cooperatively continued, "Well, he wanted to stay with me for a while. But I let him go back."

"Why? You're a 'newly-wedded couple', don't you want to stick to each other for 24 hours a day."

"24 hours a day? That's too much." Qiao Mianmian touched her nose and made a gesture. "I don't like it when two people are being too sticky. It's better to keep a distance so that our feelings will be fresher."

"That's true." Jiang Luoli nodded. "It's not too good to be too sticky. However, for a man as amazing as Male God, you should keep your eyes on him a little and don't let him roam free too much. After all, with Male God's conditions, numerous women out there like him. If you meet those shameless ones, things wouldn't be good."

When Jiang Luoli said this, she glanced towards Bai Xiao.

Humph, her Male God only came to school and walked two rounds and already attracted some jealous people.

It was inevitable that some people would do shameless things under jealousy.

A woman's jealousy had always been terrifying.

"Jiang Luoli, who are you talking about, beating around the bush?"

{ Chaos }

Bai Xiao was surfing online. She slammed her mouse on the table and glared at Jiang Luoli.

Zhang Yuwei was on the same side as her and coldly said, "Jiang Luoli, were you insulting Bai Xiao and me indirectly? You'd better make yourself clear. Who are you calling shameless?"

"Why are you picking a fight with me?" Jiang Luoli had always been the happy-go-lucky sort of person who hardly feared anyone. She scoffed at Bai Xiao. "I didn't mention your names once. Why are you both being so sensitive and thinking I'm referring to you? Or did I accidentally nail it on the head, shattering your fragile hearts?"

"You didn't mention a damn word, but do you think we're so foolish as to not know what you're trying to get at?" Bai Xiao clenched her teeth. "You're just a lackey, what right have you to talk about us like that. No matter what, we're a hundred times better than a lackey like you.

"You're talking about your Prince Charming all the time, do you think he even cares about you? I think you're the shameless one here. You used to try and seduce Su Ze too, but now that he isn't interested, have you changed your target?

"Haha." Bai Xiao sized her up and looked at her condescendingly. "I advise you to give it up. Even if Su Ze wasn't attracted to you, this Prince Charming is out of the question."

With that, they looked at Qiao Mianmian with a mocking expression. "Qiao Mianmian, I suggest you be less careless and watch out for your good friend. She's more scheming than she looks. You'd better not regret it when your man leaves you all of a sudden."

"Bai Xiao, shut your damn mouth!"

Jiang Luoli waved a fist at Bai Xiao the moment she said it.

She had always been the impulsive sort and was barely able to tolerate what Bai Xiao was saying about her.

Bai Xiao saw her approaching and rolled up her sleeves as well.

They immediately started fighting.

Jiang Luoli wasn't as strong as Bai Xiao and was quickly pinned down by her. She grabbed Bai Xiao's hair, and Bai Xiao did the same to her.

They were both in pain.

Seeing that Jiang Luoli didn't have the upper hand, Qiao Mianmian couldn't simply watch on.

Jiang Luoli had gotten into a conflict with Bai Xiao because of her.

"Bai Xiao, stop it!" Qiao Mianmian was angry and anxious when she saw the scratch mark on Jiang Luoli's face. She clenched her fist as well.

Zhang Yuwei realized that Qiao Mianmian was going to offer help and decided to join Bai Xiao's team too.

The two-woman fight now involved four...

Chaos filled their room.

Half an hour later.

The fight among the four of them alerted the attendant and the counselor.

"You girls really have got some guts! You're actually fighting here instead of turning in for the night! Are you turning defiant!"

The counselor looked at them furiously.

"Tell me, who started this?! You'd better stand forward!"

The way the counselor yelled scared Qiao Mianmian and Jiang Luoli.

Meanwhile, Bai Xiao and Zhang Yuwei looked indignant.

The fight had left each of them in wounds and bruises.

{ She Started It }

But it was obvious at first glance that Bai Xiao and Zhang Yuwei had it worse. Their faces were full of scratches and their hair was a mess.

Qiao Mianmian just had a scratch on her neck but was otherwise unscathed.

In terms of fighting, Bai Xiao and Zhang Yuwei were not her match.

If the attendant hadn't arrived in time, Qiao Mianmian would have given them a greater beating.

"Counselor, it was Jiang Luoli who started this trouble." Bai Xiao touched the stinging wounds on her face. "She was telling us off, and she was the one who got rough first. I couldn't possibly just sit back and let her beat me up, right?"

"You're talking crap!" Jiang Luoli glared at her angrily. "Did I say anything about you? You were the one feeling guilty and thinking I was referring to you. And stop lying through your teeth, you were the one who started saying all the mean stuff first. If you hadn't made things sound so awful, would I have felt like hitting you? You simply deserve to be beaten."

"Counselor, you heard that." Bai Xiao's expression hardened. "She started it."

"That's because your foul mouth deserves a beating!"

"Jiang Luoli, you..."

"Alright, stop arguing! This isn't the time for you to still be fighting!" The counselor was getting frustrated at them.

He took a deep breath to calm himself before saying expressionlessly, "Jiang Luoli, in that case, you were really the one who got rough first?"

"It was me." Jiang Luoli tipped her chin up.

She dared to admit her mistakes.

"Alright, since you started this, then you've got to bear the most blame." The counselor sounded strict. "In any case, you should never hit your schoolmates. That's terrible behavior."

"Counselor, I..."

"That's it, I don't want to hear any more explanations. You're going to run three rounds on the track right now. When you're done, do a 1000-word reflection and hand it to me."

"As for the rest of you..." The counselor looked at the three of them. "She's in the wrong, but so are you. Go back, reflect on your actions, and hand in a reflection each tomorrow.

"Alright, you can all leave now."

Jiang Luoli was fuming. "Counselor, why don't Bai Xiao and Zhang Yuwei need to run around the track too?"

The counselor side-eyed her. "You're the main culprit. If you don't find this fair, I can add two more rounds to your punishment."

Jiang Luoli was speechless.

Bai Xiao and Zhang Yuwei looked smug.

One round around the track was bad enough.

Three rounds would kill her.

Served Jiang Luoli right for doing this to them.

But the thought of Qiao Mianmian receiving the same punishment as them annoyed them.

It was actually Qiao Mianmian who really upset them, not Jiang Luoli.

But they couldn't influence the counselor's decision.

They simply glanced at Jiang Luoli with gloating looks and then walked off.

Qiao Mianmian did not leave. She looked at Jiang Luoli and then said, "Counselor, I'm willing to receive the same punishment as Luo Luo. I'll run three rounds around the track too."

Jiang Luoli was stunned for a moment before she frowned. "Baby, why are you doing this? Go back first."

"I'll accompany you." Qiao Mianmian grabbed her hand and looked at her firmly. "I won't go back on my own. It's just three laps around the track, I'll just take it as exercise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 91.5K 87
When the starlet Jian Qiaoxin went to catch his boyfriend in the act, who could have thought that the mistress's boyfriend, Chairman Yan Gan, also ca...
374K 6.7K 200
Part 2 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...
142K 5K 82
"Zhang Wei Xiu! I'm telling you I'm done with your tricks! I absolutely hate-" Like a dragonfly skimming through the calm water, his lips descended s...
2.2M 56.5K 147
High bun, eyeglasses, long sleeve shirt and plaited skirt. Dressed so strictly, FengJiu reached 28 without having any intimate interaction with men...