Playing With The Devil

By DeadNights24

Aidan forces his friend to let him tag along to a kink/BDSM party but quickly finds himself overwhelmed, deci... More

Warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Completed - Technically
NEW STORIES?!

Epilogue

303 7 3
By DeadNights24

We spent the rest of the afternoon and well into the evening enjoying each other's company. No one had any energy left and we made sure to focus more on the aftercare. My friends went above and beyond for each other, and especially for Aidan that day.

It was now the following day. Work had been rough, unfortunately for me. I didn't think I would have the strength to be dominant as he would probably want. I knew I wanted to enjoy him this evening. I knew that I would want to relax and hear his little moans.

I arrived home pretty late, having texted him the time I would actually arrive back. To my surprise, he told me to just come upstairs to my bedroom. I wasn't going to punish him for disobeying that rule, even if it was our first official day together. He may want to show me something.

Once I stepped through the door, I went up to my room, I paused at the open door and looked in. My tongue slid over my bottom lip before biting it. Standing before me was Aidan in a very feminine set of lingerie.

A black and grey plaid mini skirt was over the bottom half of him, one side seemed heavier than the other, but I ignored it, he probably just had a toy in the pocket, and black thigh highs covered his legs. He had his bracelets on both wrists like the good boy I knew he was. His shoulders hunched over in humiliation, and his head hung low, avoiding eye contact.

I found myself walking towards him. Step by step, until I was in front of him. Then, without hesitation, I fell to my knees. My hands held the fabric of the skirt as I looked up at him. One hand was held at his mouth, nibbling anxiously at the nail. His eyes found mine and he held it, his eyebrows furrowing together as he realised I was down here.

"Are you okay?" he softly asked.

"I want to submit to you tonight, work was a pain and I need this," I answered as I sat back on my legs, now resting my hands on my thighs. "Tell me what you want, baby."

He looked at me with confusion before eyeing the room. He must think this is a test or a joke. But that wasn't it. I want this my Little One.

"What do you mean?" he questioned. "It's not my birthday."

"I know it's not, Little One," I said as I pulled him close to me, my hands tightening around his. I hung my head to continue. "But I've been craving your touch all day, I want to hear you call me all sorts of things and use me this time for your wants and needs."

I felt one of his hands leave mine and get placed under my chin. He lifted my head to face him.

"You want to be used?" he asked. "Anything I want?"

"Yes," I said as I rubbed over the hand I still held, leaning into the one on my chin. "I trust you. You're my safe place, my home. I want you to use me for whatever needs you have. Whatever you want to do to me, as long as you feel good. If you need my help, just tell me."

His eyes flickered to the bed then back to me. The cogs ticked over in his mind, possibly thinking out the multiple scenarios he may want or need. I kept my own eyes on him, showing him that I give all control over to him. My body, my mind, my soul were in his hands, and I'd never felt safer.

"Okay, handsome," he said, and I felt his lips press to mine.

I held the kiss for as long as I could, but he pulled back quickly, eyes going wide with curiosity and enjoyment. I watched him quietly, a smile etched on my lips. I wanted to know every little thought in his head, and every little word he was going to say to me.

"I still want you to be my Daddy, my submissive Daddy," he whispered. "I'm still your Little One."

I nodded in compliance.

"I'm going to have my fun," he said nervously. "Only talk when you're answering me or if you need to tell me to stop or safe word, otherwise I simply want to hear you moan and whimper... maybe even scream. And you can only touch me or yourself if I tell you that it's okay. Understood?"

"Yes, my Little One," I agreed.

His hand slid from my chin and over my cheek, and I leaned into it. I wanted him so badly. I wanted to feel more of him. He was so close to me, but I wasn't about to disobey him already.

"How well can you hold on?" he asked.

"What do you mean, baby?" I asked, cocking my head in confusion.

"Do I need to get a rod and cock ring to hold you back?" he explained. "To overstimulate and deny you."

A blush went over my cheeks lightly. He'd never wanted to use a rod before. My mouth dropped open, and no words came out.

"Come on, Daddy, speak to me, use those big boy words of yours," he cooed.

"I-I'd like you to use them," I stuttered. "It'd be different."

"Good boy, Daddy!" he grinned, then his eyes went down, and I felt his foot slide up my thigh and press into my erection. "Oh, Daddy, how pathetic, so hard and needy for me already."

I whined softly, trying to get more friction from him. He lightly slapped me, but there was hesitance in his action. I pouted as I stopped moving, knowing why I received the blow. I waited expectantly for my first command, but it would be a moment before I received it.

With the way Aidan was acting, he wasn't entirely sure of himself. He could certainly talk, but his reactions were different tonight. He was holding back. Worried even, at what this was going to do to me mentally or physically.

"Little One?" I said gently.

He breathed in deeply and kept his eyes on me, nodding for me to continue.

"Please, understand that this is what I want," I explained carefully. "I want you to use me to pleasure yourself. If you're going to get off by tying me to this bed, prohibit me from coming until you're done, and then make me beg for my release then do it, and I will be the happiest man on earth." I take his hand and set it on my cheek. "If you want to slap me for disobeying, you slap me. Call me a whore, or a slut, or needy and pathetic. Get off on what you enjoy doing to me or with me. If you want me to throw you on the bed or pin you to the wall and fuck you into it, then tell me that's what you want. You're in full control here. You know my limits, and I know yours, and you've never done anything to break my trust. As long as I'm the reason you're orgasming and moaning and screaming, or whatever noise you make, I am comfortable. I want to be used by you, Little One. Without hesitation."

"Thank you," he whispered. "Strip down and on the bed, Daddy. I'll get the rod and cock ring for you. And... And we can fight for dominance as well during it."

I smiled as I watched him waddle off to the spare room. As I stood to my feet, I grunted softly. The fabric of my work pants was so tight against my length, I couldn't handle it any longer.

I quickly kicked off my shoes and I breathed a loud sigh of relief as I undid the button and pulled the pants down. I stepped out of them and my underwear. I sat on the edge of the bed as I unbuttoned my shirt.

I was too lucky to have him. My first thought was that he deserves someone better and somehow, he chose me instead. But I know that both he and Irene would be angry at those thoughts. They cared for me and had already told me not to think this way. Aidan loves me. He had my heart and my trust.

As I laid myself out on the bed, he came back through the door. His arms were full of various items and some toy cleaner and lube. My eyebrows raised at the choices, wondering what thoughts he had behind them.

"I-I'll fix up the rod and cock ring first and uh... then I'm uh..." he spluttered, tripping over words.

I let out a soft chuckle. My arms were behind my head to lift it, watching him closely.

"Th-Then I'm riding your face," he managed to say.

I nodded, beckoning him over. This was all on him unless he asked for help. He swallowed nervously as he walked over to me. He set all the items on the bed next to me and I looked through them.

He'd brought the rod and cock ring as promised. He also had a couple of vibrators, butt plugs, and a paddle. I cocked an eyebrow at that one. My attention went back to him when he spoke.

"Could- Could you do this?" he said as he held out the rod and lube.

"Of course, Little One," I replied obediently.

He set them in my open hands. I poured a generous amount of lube over the rod and placed it to my tip. I felt his eyes on me, watching as I gently slid it inside my urethra.

I let out a loud gasp as it slid in, my legs tensing at the sensation. With heavy, deep breaths, I relaxed my body. My eyelids fluttered. This was different. I'd used rods like this on others and Irene had bought these for me if I ever wanted to. But the opportunity never really came up. In all honesty, I'd been worried about using them.

I felt Aidan's lips move around the tip of my cock after I moved my hand away. As I raised my hand to push his head down, I stopped myself. It was his time; he could tease me if he wanted.

His tongue trailed all over the tip, flicking upwards before stimulating just under the head. I groaned loudly, pressing myself back into the bed. My back arched as I tried to get more. Teases and light touches. A hand ran up my thigh and wrapped around the base of my cock. Soft strokes.

I gripped the sheets tightly. Calm, relaxed. Steadied breathing. He kept to the tip of my cock, and I whimpered loudly. I bit my lip roughly, knowing not to talk. He pulled back with a loud pop before moving on top of me. I groaned noisily.

"So damn needy, Daddy," he giggled as he slipped on the cock ring. "First you need to make me come a couple of times. Then I might give you some relief. Does that sound good?"

"Mhm, y-yes, Little One, please," I whimpered.

"You can touch me while I'm on you, okay?" he said as he moved on top of me, his knees on either side of my head. He was still clothed though, and my eyes went up to his. "Tear a hole in the clothes, Daddy, you know you want to. You want to devour me; you already look so hungry."

I didn't need much else. I moved my hands to the fabric of his panties, ripping them apart so I could see his wet pussy. My hands rested on his thighs, pulling him down to me.

"Tap my thigh if you need to breathe, Daddy," he bit his lip as he watched me.

His hands gripped the headboard to steady himself as he lowered himself further. My hands squeezed his thighs tightly as I pressed my face into his crotch. Licking, sucking hungrily. I heard him whimper above me.

I knew the pressure on his thighs from my fingers would leave marks. I wanted him so badly. My tongue slid up to his clit, sucking harshly. His hips began to roll. Moans and whimpers escaped his precious lips loudly, echoing around my room.

God, if I could listen to that all day, I would be the happiest man. Just him, his noises, and me. Me. The one making him feel this way.

One of my hands slid around to squeeze his arse. He rolled his hips faster, the bed creaking louder and louder. I trailed my fingers downwards and slipped a couple into his entrance.

I felt his legs squeeze against my face as he tried to control himself. He shook as he came for the first time tonight. I licked at his juices, swallowing greedily.

"H-Hah! Daddy, please," he whimpered as one of his hands came down to my hair, gripping tightly. "A-Again, please. Make me feel good again!"

I groaned against his pussy, pulsing my fingers faster inside him. His legs were uncontrollably shaky, and I tried to keep him up enough for me to continue. Oh, please, please come again, I need more, baby, please. He pulled on my hair roughly as he came once more over my lips. I ate it up hungrily, needily.

"A-Ah! Daddy, Daddy please," he whimpered. "You... You'll..."

His grip gets tighter on my hair. It's at this time that my brain focuses on my body, realising now that I'd been rolling my hips and trying to gain more stimulation around my cock. It was agonising not getting what I wanted. As he tried to move off me, I whined and pulled him back to me.

"Daddy," he warned. "You'll get a slap if you don't let me off. Or worse."

"Worse?" I groaned questioningly against his pussy, my voice vibrating against his clit.

His body shuddered, finally pulling away from my face. I lick over my lips, swallowing as much of him as humanly possible. He now straddled my chest. Eyes pointed at me. His hand finds its way to my neck, squeezing firmly.

"You listen when your Little One says no more," he growled. Well, he attempted a growl. It was too adorable to be anything close to what I've done.

"I'm sorry, my Little One," I hummed. "You tasted so delicious, I wanted to feast on you."

His grip tightened around my neck, and I bit back a smirk. I spoke out of turn. Dear God, what was he going to do now? I wanted him to make me beg more.

"I need to put something inside you," he said, releasing my neck. "You've been bad, and you're going to be begging me like the pathetic little slut you are to cum, Daddy. Trust me, you'll regret being a naughty boy. Lift your hips."

He turned around to face away from me and picked up one of the butt plugs. I lifted my hips and grunted softly. With a tilt of his head, he looked over his shoulders at me.

"Dry or?" he mused.

My mouth dropped open once again. Surprising little minx. Do I really want to go through pain? More pain than I'm already in at least. I want to come so badly already, what the hell is a plug going to do when going in dry?

"Whatever you want, baby," I replied through gritted teeth. "If- If you would like to see me writhe in pain, then go for it."

"I like the idea of you going through some pain," he hummed. "But I like it better when you're a mewling mess, it shows you what you do to me."

"Is this what I do to you?" I asked, regretting it instantly.

He turned around enough to slap me across the face, Harder, more confident. I moaned happily. That's what I want. That's it, Little One. Give it to me. His hand found the bottle of lube and drizzled the contents over the butt plug. When he believed there to be a sufficient amount, he leaned down and pushed it into me, causing my hips to lift higher.

"L-Little One, please!" I screamed. "Please, please, please." I just repeated the word over and over. I couldn't stop myself.

"Does someone need some release? We're only at two of my own orgasms right now," he giggled as he moved the butt plug back and forth. "So, unless you're going to pick up a vibrator or pin me down and fuck me until I've come several more times, I'd keep that pretty little mouth shut before I order you onto your stomach and have something harder hitting your arse."

"Would you like that, sweetheart? Would you like to see how long your Daddy can fucking last?" I growled. "I'll have you pinned to this bed in no time, fucking your brains out until you're a stuttering, whimpering mess instead."

His whole body shivered at my words. The plug moved faster inside me, and I felt his lips press to my tip again. Dear God, baby boy, please. I reached out and picked up the closest vibrator, slamming it into his pussy without warning.

His mouth opened wider as he screamed, allowing me to thrust up into it, and instantly hitting the back of his throat. I heard him gag on my length, but he pushed himself back up, his arse stuck in the air with his back in a dip.

"Fuck me with the vibrator, Daddy, and I'll keep stimulating you," he said angrily.

Huffy. He was faking anger in the most adorable huffy way. He was being a little brat. But I don't care, I need him to work his goddamn tongue and lips over my cock. If I'm good, he might remove the damn ring and I can release down his pretty little throat.

I turned the vibrator on and started moving it slowly. I bet it was agonisingly slow, just like he is with me. I hope it is. Two can play at this game while still being a submissive little bitch for him.

He moaned softly, flicking his tongue over my tip. "If Daddy behaves, he might just do what he said he would."

I bite my tongue. Pin him to the bed and pound him until he cums over my cock, over and over and over again. I could last a long time if needed. I would make sure he came twice over our record. Even if that number was well above thirty now since my birthday.

My spare hand comes up to his arse, spreading his cheek so I could see him all on display. The skirt covered part of his body and I grunted. Annoyed at the lack of him I could see.

"Daddy can tear the panties off, he can tear anything he wants off, be rough," he smirked, pressing his lips to my tip over and over again, teasing me just enough to get me riled up.

I began slamming the vibrator in and out of him, turning up the setting until he was screaming my name. I tore at the panties and pushed the skirt up so I could see him fully. Everything is on display properly now.

His tongue drew up the side of my cock, swirling around the tip. He was still teasing me. I growled loudly and he looked back at me, his mouth dropped open, his tongue slightly hanging out as his eyes fluttered.

"If you have a problem, why don't you fix it," he teased.

"Pull out the damn rod and I'll do exactly what I want to you," I replied. "You pathetic, teasing little slut."

"Aw, is Daddy not having fun anymore?" he mused, his finger twirling over the rod. "What does Daddy want then?"

"I still want you in full control, but fuck, I also want to plow your fucking dirty mouth," I replied.

His eyes went wide with shock. His cheeks went a darker shade of red, pink tips on his ears.

"Flip us then," he encouraged me, a smirk resting on his lips. "Come on, Daddy, fight me for that control. I think you prefer it that way."

I shoved the vibrator in all the way and pushed him off me and onto his back. I placed one hand down on his stomach as I used the other to gently pull the rod from my length. I grunted and whimpered in a mix of pain and pleasure, that high would linger.

"Stay," I warned as he went to push my hand off him.

"Mhm, yes, Daddy," he moaned. "Come on, fuck my mouth, and then rail my tight little body. Your Little One is just as needy for your cum as you are to release it."

I got on top of him, with my length up near his mouth. I started moving the vibrator in and out of him and as soon as his mouth parted to let out the moans, I shoved my cock straight in.

He gagged instantly, his hands coming up to grip my thighs. Squeezing tightly, his nails dug into my skin. I began to thrust, hitting the back of his throat each and every time. I moved the vibrator at the same speed I did with my thrusts.

"A tap on my thigh if you need to breathe, baby boy," I told him in between grunts. "You feel so good wrapped around my cock."

His legs spasmed as he came for a third time tonight. This will be a long night; I want to make this last. He moaned against my length, relaxing his throat so I could move more easily. My eyes flashed to his skirt. It was heavier. A hand went down to feel the pocket when I felt him tap my thigh. I lifted myself out of his mouth and heard him breathe in heavily.

"Not... Not y-yet," he choked. "That's... That's for later."

"What is it?" I questioned, feeling it through the fabric still. It felt familiar. "Aidan. What is this?"

"Please, after you- you make me cum a-again, ah!" he whimpered as he came a fourth time.

"You came again," I stated, smirking. "What is it?"

"D-Daddy, please," he moaned.

I slipped my hand into the pocket and pulled out the object. I recognized it instantly. It was the holo-rainbow-coloured pocket knife I kept in the bottom drawer of my bedside table.

"Aidan," I said sternly. "We've never used this during a scene. Let alone during sex."

I hadn't stopped moving the vibrator. I wanted him to explain himself as he came again. I needed to know what he was doing with it.

"Come on, baby, why do you have it?" I asked firmly.

His legs pushed together as he came quickly for a fifth time.

"D-Daddy, please, please," he moaned. "I-I'll tell you, just- just stop the-the..."

A sixth time. Very quickly. A couple more consecutive orgasms, his body twitching, his leg spasming. I switched it up, making my movements longer and slower, forcing him to relax a bit and work for the next one.

"Little One, why do you have the knife?" I repeated.

His breathing was heavy as he answered, "You told me you sometimes like... like to use it for a scene. Please, I wanted you to have it."

"You don't think that's going to hurt?" I questioned.

"I-I don't want you to draw... draw blood, just hold it to me," he moaned, attempting to roll his hips to get to his next orgasm. "At least this time."

I flicked the knife open and slid it gently along his thigh watching him shake at the cool touch. I turned to watch his reaction.

"Like this?" I asked, pressing it into him but not enough to draw blood.

"Yes, yes, like that, Daddy, please," he whimpered, finally finding the right rhythm, and cumming over the toy for me. Ninth time.

"I want to fuck you... I want to hold this knife to your throat and pound you into the bed," I said, watching his eyes. "Would you like that?"

"Yes, please, Daddy," he begged. "I want you to do it. Please!"

"What happened to me being a slutty little mess, huh?" I chuckled, pulling out the toy.

He whined loudly from the lack of stimulation. I turned myself around and stared into his eyes. He looked back at me for a moment before turning away shyly. He attempted to pull me closer to him, raising his hips and brushing against my erection.

"Oh, I see," I grinned widely. "My Little One is just so needy and submissive that he'll break at a moment's notice. Such a slutty little thing, aren't you? Only good for a tight, warm place to thrust my cock, isn't that right, Little One?"

"Yes, yes, D-Daddy!" he whimpered as he forced himself to look at me. "Please... Please, fuck me. That's what I want. Please."

"Are you begging or commanding?" I asked with a hint of laughter.

I trailed the knife over his body slowly, taking in his reaction to it. His eyes flickered with a moment of fear before relaxing. His breathing was settled as he held my gaze. I felt his hand on my wrist and he brought the knife up to his throat.

"A demand," he breathed out. "Pound me into the fucking bed, Daddy. Show me who's boss, yeah? And don't move the knife, I want it right up against my neck while you do it."

"It's not going to trigger any memories, is it?" I asked carefully.

"I'm here with you, with my Gabriel," he replied, finally breathing out normally. His hands came up to rest on my cheeks. "I know you would never hurt me in a way I didn't want or in a way that left me shattered. As you said earlier, when we're together, it's safe and comfortable. It's home."

I leaned down instantly, pressing my lips to his. His legs came up and wrapped around my waist. I felt my tip rub along his wet pussy. The knife was still held to his throat, and I began to slide into him. He moaned against my lips and tilted his head. Our lips parted and I slipped my tongue past his and began to thrust deep inside him. He was so relaxed, so wet, it made it so much easier to fuck him to the hilt. I turned the knife slightly and felt him tense around me for a moment before relaxing again. I pulled away from the kiss to watch him as I moved inside his exquisite body.

So gorgeous, so sweet, so innocent. He'd lost all his control under me. He wanted to give it back. He let me have it back. I don't know why I changed my mind. Finding that knife in his pocket sent me straight into my dominant side. If he wants me to submit after this, I will. I'll do anything for him. I'll get on my knees; I'll say anything he wants. I'm so grateful he let me have full control back for this. Even if he was the one to command it.

"Rail me into the fucking bed, Daddy, please," he mewled.

I kneeled on the bed and watched his hands drop from my cheeks, while I was still inside him. I brought the knife down to cut away the rest of the panties before leaning back in and starting to pound into him. The knife was back at his throat.

He screamed and cried instantly, his hands moved up to my shoulders and gripped tightly, his nails digging into me once again. Already such a fucking mess under me, those tears, those screams. God, he was gorgeous. I grunted with each thrust, my eyes kept on his lips, his eyes.

"Struggle," I found myself commanding before I could fully register it. My movements stopped as I realised. My lips parted as I stared at him. "I-..."

His breathing was heavy, but I still heard a whine escape him. He was rolling his hips, missing the movement.

"P-Put a pillow under my hips," he breathed out. "Let- Let me reposition a little then I will. I'll do it for you, Daddy. Hurry, please."

I twisted my body around, grabbing the closest pillow and sliding it under him. He moaned loudly as my length moved inside him. He shifted his body as he said he would, settling down on the pillow, but I still hesitated.

"Come here," he groaned.

I leaned back in to kiss along the side of his neck. I gently set the knife to his throat once more, and I felt his hands come up to push against my shoulders. I thrust gently at first so he wouldn't be surprised before moving harder and faster. The pressure against my shoulders became more adamant.

"D-Daddy! Daddy, please!" he screamed. "Please, slow down!"

I nipped along the side of his neck. I pushed the knife against him a little harder but not enough to leave a mark or cause him to bleed. His hands were now at my chest, pushing weakly. Though for all I knew, this was how 'strong' he was.

"Please, no!" he whimpered as I thrust harder into his body.

I let out an unsteady breath, trying my hardest not to think about coming. Not like I could anyway. Fucking damn ring around me. To my surprise, he stayed calm. He was still relaxed around me. So wet and relaxed. Until I felt his walls close in on my length, his legs shaking as he felt his orgasm. Tenth time. Breaking him into the mindless slut he always is.

"A-Ahh!" he cried. "Pl-Please, Daddy, stop it! Stop!"

"But you're being such a good Little One for me, baby," I whispered in his ear. "I'm going to use this pretty little hole until I'm done."

"Please... Please," he repeated. "At- At least slow d-down!"

"Aw, my Little One," I moaned, nipping his ear. "You're taking me so well though, you're taking me to the hilt like a good boy. Don't you want to be good?"

"I d-do!" he screamed. "B-But... A-Ah! Daddy, please, I-I can b-be good in other ways!"

"But I want you like this, baby," I groaned, my thrusts were desperate. God, I want to come, but this was perfect. "Touch yourself for me."

When he didn't move his hand down immediately, I growled loudly and reminded him of the knife to his throat. His hand quickly moved down and forced himself to rub his clit in a circular motion.

The touch instantly made his walls close around me again, cumming over my cock. Fuck, I was jealous. I want to cum inside him, over him, and anywhere else he'd let me. Eleventh.

My growls got louder. Fuck it. I pulled out of him and removed the cock ring roughly; I didn't care for the pain it caused and tossed it to the side before slamming back into him.

"I'm going to fucking cum deep inside you!" I roared. "I'm going to make sure you know who you fucking belong to."

The push against my chest got weaker and I saw his eyes roll to the back of his head. He was still tight around my cock and his legs started shaking again. Twelfth.

"There's a good boy," I praised. "Twelve times already tonight. Now it's my turn."

"D-Daddy, please, n-no, no, not yet please," he whimpered and begged. "St-Stop please, please!"

"Not until I'm done, Little One," I grunted loudly with each thrust. The sounds, the feelings. Everything overwhelmed my whole being. "Colour?"

"Gr-... Green!" he screamed. "F-Fuck, Daddy, please!"

"Good boy," I groaned.

"You?" he whimpered, his nails trailing down my chest.

"Also green, baby boy," I moaned as I pressed my lips to his.

I felt him kiss back. I didn't care that he was no longer struggling, I was happy no matter what. And he listened to me, he allowed me to take him like this. As I thrust in deeply for the last time, I released myself inside him. Our moans mixed together as we kissed.

Heavy breathing. Eyes fluttering. Thirteenth. I pulled back from the kiss, my own legs shaking from the intensity. His arms dropped as he stared up at the ceiling, his attempts to steady his breathing failing.

I chuckled softly as I attempted to fix my own breathing. I dropped the knife from my hand and wiped my fingers over his tears. I couldn't move out of him just yet; I was exhausted, and I wanted him to feel full for longer.

"What do you need, baby?" I asked anyway. "Do you need me to get up and get you anything?"

"N-Not yet," he managed. "Not yet... I-I..."

I waited patiently. My hand went up into his hair and I played with it softly.

"I want to lay here with you on top of me for-... for a moment," he stuttered as he relaxed under my touch. "Please, Daddy."

"Of course, Little One," I replied, pressing soft kisses to his cheeks and his nose.

He scrunched up his nose at that and giggled softly.

"Did I... Did I do well, Daddy?" he smiled up at me.

"Oh, my precious little Prince, you did so well," I replied, nudging his nose with mine.

He raised his eyebrows. "Prince?"

My own eyebrows raised in surprise. "I did just say 'Prince', didn't I?"

He nodded, giggling softly. "Yes, but I like it. You could call me anything, Daddy, and I'd like it."

"I've noticed," I chuckled, starting to name them. "My Little One, my Puppy, my cumslut, my whore."

"Mmn," he groaned as he moved a hand up to my cheek and I leaned into it, closing my eyes. "Daddy did so well, made me cum so many times." He sounded so excited. "You made me feel so good, I felt so comfortable and safe for every moment."

"Even with-..."

"Even with the CNC," he answered before I could finish my sentence. "I was with my Daddy, I felt safe."

"I shouldn't have just ordered you to struggle though, my Little Prince," I murmured. Oh, how I still craved his touch.

"You told me what you wanted me to do, Daddy," he pouted. "And you stopped yourself so I could answer."

"I know, I just... I-..."

"You worry," he spoke for me.

I nodded, visibly swallowing.

"Let's get some stuff together and have a cute little at-home date," he softly said, barely a whisper.

"Yeah?" I asked. "What's the plan?"

"I'm thinking... A quick bath, onesies, pillows, and blankets galore and a movie," he giggled.

I'm lucky. How? How did I get this lucky? To think I'd only met him by chance, and he's made me feel the happiest I have ever been.

"I'll run you a bath then set up the lounge room for us," I kissed him softly as I finally slid out of him, both of us groaning at the feeling. "Then I'll join you in the bath. Will that be okay for you? Being alone for a little."

"I think I can survive through that," he said playfully.

"Can you walk, or do you need my help, Little One?" I asked against his lips.

I felt him lift himself and whimper loudly. His head shook quickly.

"Sh-Shit, no, Daddy," he loosely held my waist and squeezed. "Help please."

I slid off him slowly, my feet feeling weak under me as I set them on the ground. I had to steady myself, my hands gripped to the edge of the bed before I could stand up straight. I felt pressure on my arse and remembered the damn butt plug. My hand went around and pulled it out, tossing it on the bed. I heard a giggle. Aidan was watching me, a smile right across his face.

"Oh, you think it's funny seeing Daddy pull a plug out of him?" I joked.

"Yes, it shows how cute and submissive you are," he giggled.

I playfully growled as I sat him up gently on the bed. I helped him out of the rest of the clothes, peeling them back slowly. Bruises had already started to line his neck and down around his thighs.

A shaky breath left my lips. I was still painfully aware of what I commanded. Even with his words of affirmation, I couldn't help my thoughts. I was dropping slowly. As I lifted him into my arms, I felt his hands on the back of my neck.

"You're okay," he whispered.

"What do you mean, Little One?" I asked as I carried him to the bathroom.

"I know that look," he answered. I felt his fingers run along my neck and I shivered. "You're still worrying, you're... what was the term?"

"Going through Dom drop?" I suggested it casually.

"Yeah, you're worried too much and you're going through a drop," he tilted his head, and light kisses trailed over my cheek. "Slowly, but you are. You don't have to act strong, Daddy."

"I want you to be okay," I said quietly.

"I am okay," he said. "I would tell you if I wasn't."

I ran the bath in silence, pouring in some of the liquid soap. Bubbles formed all over the tub and I set him down in it. His hands refused to leave my neck and I raised an eyebrow.

"Daddy needs to go set up the lounge room," I said firmly.

"One more kiss before you go," he pouted. "I need Daddy to know that he shouldn't be worried and that his Little One got everything he wanted out of the night and that... that you're not going to lose me. And it was fun. And I enjoyed myself. And Daddy made me feel the best in the world."

His words landed heavily in my heart. A smile came across my lips, and I nodded. Our lips collided and I set my hand on his cheek, pulling him closer to the kiss. As I pulled away, I internally groaned. I wanted to kiss him longer. Hold him longer.

"I'll be right back," I grinned against his lips.

"Okay, Daddy, hurry back," he smiled, relaxing back into the tub.

I left the room quickly. I felt my breathing become heavier. An anxiety attack, maybe? I really am overly worried. I can't think. Or am I overthinking? I'm not sure.

I found my way to the lounge room and pulled out a spare mattress. I pushed it up against the couch and put a mattress protector over it. Sheets and pillows were thrown over it, we could fix it up later.

I set down some stuffed toys as well as his comfort Koala. Snacks were placed just off the mattress, and I set out a few different movies that we could go through, but instantly put in his favourite, Treasure Planet.

I rushed to the bedroom and tidied up as much as I could before I returned to the bathroom and immediately stepped in. I sat in front of him this time so I could keep my eyes on him. He looked so relaxed. His eyes were closed, and his head leaned against the wall of the tub. A smile was drawn on his face.

"Hm, Daddy?" he mumbled.

"Yes, I'm here, baby," I smiled.

"What onesie will you wear?" he asked, finally opening his eyes.

"Maybe the panda one?" I suggested. I bought them specifically for him but if he wanted me to wear one, I will.

"I'll wear the red panda one then," he grinned.

I put my hands out and held his hips, pulling him gently over to me. I heard whimpers leave his mouth and I lifted him up onto my lap. My head pressed into his neck, gently kissing him all along it.

He tilted his head to give me more room. I felt his hands slide over my chest, massaging the soap into me. I winced lightly with a grunt.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Daddy," he said. "I... I kinda dug my nails in..."

"It's okay," I nuzzled his neck and chuckled. "I asked for it."

As I pulled myself back from his neck, I helped him wash over his body. I made sure he felt relaxed and clean. He let his hands explore my body, helping me also. We left the bathtub soon after, and I helped him dry himself before doing the same for me. I took us to the bedroom to get changed, me in a comfortable, soft panda onesie and him in a red panda one.

"Are you okay now?" he asked as we left the bedroom, I held him tightly in my arms.

"I still have a lot on my mind, but cuddling with you will definitely help," I replied. "Are you going through Sub drop?"

"A little, but you've said so much, I want cuddles and movies now," he said.

As I stepped into the lounge room and laid him down on the mattress, he let out a loud gasp. His eyes went around the room in wonder. His hands found the Koala toy and held it tightly to his chest.

"Daddy, this is wonderful!" he smiled. "I love you, it's amazing."

My heart started pounding in my chest. I love you. Such plain, little words but they had such an impact on me. I knelt down on the mattress and went to slide in behind him when he whined.

"No!" he huffed. "Daddy lies in front of me."

I looked at him a little confused, but I did as I was told, moving in front of him. I felt his chest come up to my back and his arms wrapped around my body, holding onto me tightly. His little Koala was against my chest as he still held onto that too. I pressed play on the movie and sunk into his hold.

I'd never been held before.

Tears threatened to start. Hot, wet tears. My body shuddered as I leaned into the cuddle. His face nuzzled the back of my head, leaving long kisses all over. I breathed out a shaky breath, a tear finally escaping.

"Are you okay, Daddy?" he asked once again.

"Yeah-... Yeah, of course," I stuttered. "I'm okay, really."

"Are you sure?" he pressed.

I felt his arms tighten around me. His face buried into the back of my neck. I sighed happily. Less shaky. More alive. More awake.

"Yes, I'm happy, my darling Prince," I confirmed. "I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 99 10
"Kat had something come up, so I tracked you here," Sam admitted. "I didn't know you were coming to a... I dunno, sex dungeon." Colby laughed at that...
1K 11 19
PSA: This story isn't meant for the feign of heart. It may be triggering in many ways. It deals with physical and emotional abuse, depression, self h...
2.1K 144 36
Aiden hid the year-long abuse from everyone; his mother, father, and baby cousin. That was, until it became too much, and his parents pulled him out...
lacuna By ri <3

Teen Fiction

12.6K 377 47
Two teenagers, Fallon Campbell and Eli Horace, are struggling to cope with their past traumas and inner demons. Fallon appears to have everything goi...