Sinful Pleasure | 18+

By p1nkbunnionlin3

NOT A GODDAMN REVERSE HAREM! (nor is it a mafia story smh) He lightly shook his head and pressed his lips t... More

Don't skip - UPDATED
Playlist - UPDATED
Chapter 1 - Kez
Chapter 2 - Axel
Chapter 3 - Kez
Chapter 4 - Kez
Chapter 5 - Axel
Chapter 6 - Kez
Chapter 7 - Axel
Chapter 8 - Kez
Chapter 9 - Axel
Chapter 10 - Kez
Chapter 11 - Axel
Chapter 12 - Kez
Chapter 13 - Axel
Chapter 14 - Kez
Chapter 15 - Axel
Chapter 16 - Kez
Chapter 17 - Axel
Chapter 18 - Kez
Chapter 19 - Kez
Chapter 20 - Kez
Chapter 21 - Axel
Chapter 22 - Axel
Chapter 23 - Kez
Chapter 24 - Axel
Chapter 25 - Kez
Chapter 26 - Kez
Chapter 27 - Kez
Chapter 28 - Axel
Chapter 29 - Axel
Chapter 30 - Axel
Chapter 31 - Kez
Chapter 32 - Axel
Chapter 33 - Kez
Chapter 34 - Kez
Chapter 35 - Kez
Chapter 36 - Axel
Chapter 37 - Axel
Chapter 38 - Axel
Chapter 39 - Axel
Chapter 40 - Kez
Chapter 41 - Kez
Chapter 43 - Kez
Chapter 44 - Axel
Chapter 45 - Kez
Chapter 46 - Axel
Chapter 47 - Kez
Chapter 48 - Kez
Chapter 49 - Axel
Chapter 50 - Axel
Chapter 51 - Axel
Chapter 52 - Axel
Chapter 53 - Axel
Chapter 54 - Kez
Chapter 55 - Axel
Chapter 56 - Kez
Chapter 57 - Kez

Chapter 42 - Kez

8.9K 157 102
By p1nkbunnionlin3

"You don't leave my side or D's, got it?" Creed uttered as he stepped by my side and grabbed my hand, sliding his tattooed fingers through mine. My brows pulled tight together and I looked up at him, seeing an innocent smile spread across his face. "If you stare at me any longer I'll fall in love."

Rolling my eyes, I tugged my hand out of his and moved slightly to my right-where Damon stood, and I grabbed his hand instead. "Can we please just get this over and done with," I said, my voice a bit low and less confident. I moved my hair in front of me and straightened my stance, looking at Creed to my left.

The furrow of his eyebrows didn't go unnoticed nor did the confused and curious expression on his face, but then he gazed forward and let the muscles in his face relax, making himself seem emotionless. Then sucking in a deep breath, he huffed out and nodded, shoving his hands inside his pants pockets as he made his way towards the double door entrance.

I swallowed and before I could let out the nerves in me that wanted so badly to seep from my pores Damon gently squeezed my hand and quietly reassured me everything would be okay, and I smiled without a glance at him, knowing he'd see it. I trusted D as much as Axel, maybe even a little bit more.

We made our way past the entrance and found ourselves in a large foyer, where there were surprisingly a few people scattered here and there. It was no surprise, though, the people around were all of high status: most likely from allied Cartels and mafias, and other dangerous shit I wasn't familiar with.

Nobody seemed to pay much attention to either me or Damon but with Creed, it was another story. And as we opened the other pair of doors-which I presumed on the opposite side it was to be the ballroom-the attention on him increased by a huge fucking number. Everybody's eyes were glued to where we stood, some judging and some curious, I swore I even heard a few gasps. But most of everyone's attention was set on Creed.

They stared as if he was some alien in a room full of humans, sticking out like a sore thumb because he was different. I think we all knew the real reason for their obnoxious and rude stares.

Slowly moving further in, people made room for us to get by, and as we went past the little voices here and there as they whispered amongst themselves still managed to echo into our ears. Everything I heard I didn't understand but Creed did, and I could see how much their words were slowly affecting him.

Letting go of Damon's hand, I reached forward and gently took Creed's instead, shuffling to walk beside him. "Is everything okay?" I peered up at him, slowly raising my brows. Even though everybody was starting to pay attention to whatever they were doing before, he still seemed tense about it.

He only glanced at me and slipped his hand from mine, in a way that made him seem angry, and I frowned. I watched him ignore me and move away, his movements quick, like he didn't want to be seen with me. Groaning, I stepped back with D and stayed close to him as I was told.

"Don't mind him, he's sour in a room full of sweet." I almost jumped, hitting my hand over my chest at the unexpected voice drumming into my ear. Looking to my left, Sicily smiled at me as she linked her arm with mine, and I chuckled.

My eyes scanned the beautiful crimson dress on her as she pulled me and D along, her long black hair and the blood red of the dress complimented her tanned tattooed skin, making her look so effortlessly gorgeous. I was curious how Creed got so lucky to have her as his best friend.

We stopped on the opposite side of the ballroom, where there were doors that headed outside onto a terrace and where Creed stood, a mean look on his face. He was irritated, and I wasn't sure if it were that everyone was staring or because he was inside the same room as his dad. Which, by the way, I hadn't seen around nor that I cared to look, anyway.

Huffing, I could no longer stare at the sourness that was Creed so I pulled out the flask I had secretly strapped against my thigh with my knife and handed it to him. "It's vodka." As I looked at him he was already giving me a look. He slowly licked his lips with one brow arched and his eyes were squinted a bit as if to say what the fuck, but then he clenched his jaw and gazed forward. For fucks sake.

I pressed my lips into a thin line and gave the flask to Sicily, watching her take a quick gulp and then shove the metal thing in Creed's hand. "Take it because you're not gonna get what I know you really want," she said, voice stern. She meant what she was saying, you could see it on her face and hear it in her tone.

He stared at her for a beat, no sign of anything that could tell you what he was feeling or thinking, and then the flask was thrown at her chest and he shoved past, knocking her shoulder almost aggressively. Tsk-ing, she whirled around in defeat and took another gulp, then handed the flask back over.

"It's Julio, isn't it?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest, and I racked my eyes across the room, taking in every man and woman dressed in suits and dresses so fancy and expensive. I felt out of place wearing this short black silky dress but then I wouldn't go out of my way to look like anybody here, it wasn't me.

"Yeah," Sicily uttered before sighing, "and the asshole hasn't even shown his face, yet he still manages to get inside Andrés' head."

Gazing at her, I saw the hurt on her face, like she was upset that his father still had some control over him and he didn't do anything to stop it from happening. Creed never gave me the impression he'd let somebody take control over him, but I guessed as much as I knew about him it wasn't enough to know him. Axel was slowly opening up to me and I wouldn't mind if his brothers did too.

"You seem to know Creed well," I said, emphasizing the last syllable as I handed the flask to Damon this time round, and he didn't waste a second downing the liquid inside, making me chuckle.

A small beat passed us and then Sicily laughed, raising her eyebrows in astonishment. "He's my best friend, of course, I do." She said as the corners of her mouth turned upward-a smile very bright, making her seem grateful.

She was thinking about him and it made her happy. I wasn't going to lie I thought they were more than what they led on, but the way best friend rolled off her tongue-like they were only ever platonic made me believe I read into things.

Licking my dry lips, I gazed to my left and tilted my head to the side, seeing Creed stride his way back to us. Something was off about him like he was running to warn us about something or rather someone, but I brushed it off because it was too early for anything to happen.

I might not have known Julio but I knew a man like himself didn't just start a war because he felt like it and when he felt like it-and without a motive behind it, either. And if he would do something it wouldn't be when you were expecting it.

"How do you guys know each-"

"We need to leave," Creed grumbled quietly, grasping my upper arm with a harsh grip. My face twisted with agitation and irritation as the unexpected move was forced onto me, and I hissed.

He dragged me with him into the crowd of people, pushing past to get to the exit like his fucking life depended on it. "Creed, stop," I gritted, trying to pry him off, but then his grip tightened and I couldn't get his fingers to detach from around me. "We just got here," I stated while being brought in front of him, and then I looked up at him from over my shoulder, hearing a groan spill from his throat.

Cursing in my head, I pried my way around and stopped, trying to push him back without making a scene but eyes were already on us. I could tell how irritated he was becoming as I stood my ground and fought back when he harshly grabbed my arms and tried forcing me toward the exit.

"You walk out those doors willingly or I'll take this gun against you and force your ass out. Your choice," Creed growled under his breath, revealing to me the gun in the holster hidden behind his suit jacket.

I swallowed and crossed my arms over my chest, only to quickly reverse and drop them back to my side as he stealthily pulled the weapon out. My face dropped in an instant: the look of dread appearing ever so quickly across it. I knew he wouldn't do anything to hurt me but the way his blue eyes pierced vibrantly, a humourless expression staring at me made it seem like I underestimated him far too much.

Nonetheless, I forced a swallow this time and looked at him with nothing but confidence, my chin held high and my brows raised. "I'm not going anywhere just because you're scared to face your dad," I quickly grumbled, crossing my arms over my chest in an annoyed manner. Then shaking my head, I sucked in a breath before huffing it out so fast and pinching the bridge of my nose. "Julio invited us, okay...he wouldn't attack you at his event."

A silent beat passed before he decided to open his mouth, his rage only now just showing completely. "I'll fucking hurt you," he sneered, grabbing my upper arm with a strong grip and forcing the barrel of the gun into my abdomen, making me moan.

Opening my mouth to speak, I was then only hushed by somebody behind me, their Spanish accent sending shivers down my back. "That's no way to treat a woman, Hijo." A hand touched my lower back and I stiffened and then from the corner of my eye, I saw fingers wrap around Creed, prying his hand off me.

I let my eyes jump from the gun to the man standing close by my side, watching him harmlessly smile at his son opposite us. Seeing Julio again made me tense but I had no idea why, and if that gun still pressed against my stomach didn't scare me then this did.

"Andrés, what's the-" Sicily came to an abrupt stop by Creed's side, her eyes falling on his gun first and then quickly shifting over to Julio. "...matter," she almost muttered, touching his bicep. I looked over to her and watched her stare down the man before her, a cold and unsympathetic glare thrown at him so unapologetically. She was intimidating in a way that made Julio seem like nothing, and If looks could kill.

"Sicily," Julio said, his voice monotone. He didn't look surprised to see her at all. I gazed up and watched him suck in a breath and then shift his attention back to his son, a small smirk tugging on the corner of his lips. "Diego said you were leaving. I didn't scare you off, did I?" He asked, glancing down at the gun Creed finally pulled away from me.

Finally relaxing the muscles in my body I hadn't realized were so tight, I peered up at Creed and noticed a small twitch under his left eye as he glared at the man who made life hell for him, and then I looked down and saw him grip his gun. "No," I spat out before anyone could open their mouth, "we were just getting air..." I lied, giving a light-hearted smile.

He removed his hand from me and stuffed them into his pants pockets, a squint in his eyes like he hadn't believed what I said, but then he shrugged one shoulder. "Hm..." he hummed, then he huffed out, "where are the other two? It's not like you to be a lone wolf, Hijo." He changed the subject, looking at his son instead.

Creed was still ticked off and the simple use of son only made him angrier, but the quick grab of his hand as Sicily took it into hers quieted the emotion and stopped him from going off like we all knew he would. The redness in his face lessened and the tight grip of his gun that made his knuckles turn white slowly faded back to normal.

Glancing at me, he cleared his throat and placed the weapon back into its holster-where it belonged. "They're not coming," Creed said, so coldly I could see the air come from his mouth. He lied. What the hell? "And I don't blame them."

"What a shame." Julio chuckled, walking around to my right. "Those two were always so stubborn to come wherever I was." He smiled, a sly grin tugging at the corners of his mouth. "But you, Hijo, you were always there. Mi perra."

The last of his words made Creed step in front of him, so close as if he was ready to punch Julio in the face but instead he stared at him with a cold look; his eyes dark and drawn in on his father-hands balled up by his side. I didn't know what his father had said but I knew whatever it was it didn't sit right with him.

I rolled my eyes and looked to Sicily, nudging my head for her to take control of the situation, but she shook her head and mouthed no. Jesus, what the fuck.

Smiling, Julio gazed at me past Creed's shoulder and tipped his chin up, making me pull my brows inward. "I like that one. She's not stupid," he said, returning his eyes to his son and looking him up and down. "I have no intention to hurt you, Hijo, not here. It would be embarrassing if many people witnessed the killing of my son, hm." Putting one hand inside his pants pocket, he palmed Creed's shoulder and glanced at all three of us. "Stay for the speech." He insisted before walking away.

We watched him stride into the crowd, finding his way back to people who were thought to be his men, and as soon as he even breathed near them they all turned their heads toward us and gazed with those judging, dark eyes, letting out mocking chuckles you could almost hear from where we stood.

I could quite literally see that shameless smirk on Julio's face despite his back turned on us, and I wanted nothing more than to wipe it clean off.

"I'm gonna kill him," Creed muttered, clenching and unclenching his hands. His breath hitched and he turned around, letting his eyes roam around as if looking for someone. "I'm going to kill that son of a bitch!" He growled loudly, going in to grab his gun but I quickly stepped forward and stopped him. "Get off me."

"You are not ruining our fucking plan," I whisper-yelled, glaring him in the eyes. "If you do this and fuck up then we are all dead. What will you do then, huh?" I asked, almost getting in his face, though it was hard when he was much taller than me.

Scoffing, he then chuckled and soon after it came out as a laugh-an actual fucking laugh, slightly offending me. I didn't know why he found it funny when I was being serious, nothing about tonight was funny. "You sound like Roman." He laughed again before dropping his face and then he pulled out his phone, typing away. "We are doing this as soon as he gets up on that stage. I'm not waiting a second longer."

Oh, for Christ's sake. If what we had planned wasn't hard enough for me already then this fucking was. I knew I shouldn't of thought negatively but going through with the plan way earlier could result in something none of us wanted. I didn't want to risk my life nor Axel's-or anyone's, but if this was what they all agreed on then I didn't have a say.

As I was ready to speak, I was cut off by a sound, a high pitch so loud everybody in the room covered their ears, whispering amongst each other. I looked in front of me and saw Julio on the stage, an unapologetic expression on his face as he tapped the microphone in his hand.

He said something I didn't understand and I turned to Creed, whose eyes were already on me: a smirk so high tugged at the corner of his lips too. "Your cue, Little One," he said, grabbing a strand of my hair and biting the corner of his bottom lip.

"No. I can't- this-"

"Yes, you can. Diego already has his eye on you. Prick," he muttered the last bit, glancing over his shoulder. What? No. I grabbed his arm and shook my head, seeing him roll those crystal blue eyes. "Look, nothing will happen. All you have to do is take him upstairs and seduce him-not much you have to do you're hot anyway. And Axel is right behind you, I promise. Go." He pried my hand off him and nudged me backward, pointing me in the direction of where to go.

Fucks sake. I groaned and stealthily flipped him off before whirling around, already dreading what I had to do once my eyes settled on Diego.

I hadn't seen him before because the last time I didn't have a chance to see both of my attacker's face's because I was being injected with a sedative, but now I had a face to a name and I was...surprised. He was attractive, to say the least: tanned skin, blue eyes, perfectly shaped full brows, cropped dark brown hair-I even caught a sleeve tattoo peeking out from under the cuffs on his black dress shirt.

Tattoos were a weakness, but I wouldn't let his attractiveness make me feel bad about what I was supposed to do.

Strutting forward, I slowly licked my lips, so seductively the way I sucked in my bottom lip as I did so. I let my eyes fall down his body as I walked past and up the wide stairs, going up to the second floor. Pulling the front of my dress down a bit, I perked up my breasts and pushed them together, making them seem more full and like I wanted this.

I could feel him behind me, not too close but not too far, and he slowly followed. This already made me feel dirty but I wanted to play this part and I'd do it fucking well. Looking over my shoulder, a tiny smirk tugged at the corner of my lips, and he smiled; so sinisterly as his eyes fell to my ass.

The playful giggle I let out and the way I ran my hand over the railing as we curved to the right made me want to punch myself in the face. I was playing a role that made me feel like such a desperate whore, somebody who was so eager to find the closest room and fuck in it, and it was too much that I was so close to backing out.

Cursing in my head, I hiked up my dress as I then curved to the left, finding a short hallway with a room at the end, but before I could reach it my upper arm was grabbed and I was being forced around. I looked up to meet Diego's eyes: they were squinted and he seemed to be curious about this, but then I smiled half-heartedly and chuckled.

"Cosita bonita. Te voy a follar muy duro, hermosa."
(Pretty little thing. I'm going to fuck you very hard, beautiful)

"I-" I paused and tilted my head, "I don't speak Spanish," I said, shrugging one shoulder.

He tipped his chin up and peered over my shoulder, letting me go and moving past me. "You're with the Santiago's, no?" He asked, and I whirled around and watched him push open the door.

I cautiously followed and walked inside first, letting my eyes rack over the small room. The lights were down low and it was kind of warm-a nice comfortable feeling I got. To the right, there was a bar and on the left a corner lounge, not much in here but it was just going to have to do.

"Yeah," I said, finally, turning on my heels to meet Diego again. He didn't say anything but close the door and then step up to the bar and lean over it, grabbing out a bottle of alcohol from behind the bar somewhere. "But you already knew that," I smiled and stepped up too, taking a seat on the black stool.

Humming, he grabbed two tumblers and set them down, uncapping the bottle of what I noticed to be whiskey, filling the glass a little. "And I know you are with Axel, but yet you are here with me? Why?" His thick Spanish accent rang through my ears, so rough and low yet smooth, and intoxicating.

I admit he was attractive and maybe he'd have caught my eye if it wasn't for Axel. I didn't feel guilty about it because I knew I only wanted Axel and he was the only one for me.

Chuckling, I shook my head and grabbed a strand of my hair, biting my lip as I slowly twirled it around. "If I was with him he'd be here right now, no?" I sucked in the corner of my bottom lip and shrugged one shoulder, taking the tumbler from him and as I did so I lightly brushed my fingers against his. "And I'm here to have a good time." I leaned slightly forward and hovered the tumbler near my lips for a good second before taking a swig, watching the way his lustful eyes watched me.

"He's fucked you, yes?"

Not a second passed by and I almost choked on the whiskey, hearing those words fall from his mouth so carelessly. I quickly covered my mouth as I laughed and placed the drink down, lifting my eyes to meet his curious ones, and he cocked a brow, leaning back. "You are such a charmer, you know." I forced out a chuckle and swallowed, taking another sip of the whiskey.

My eyes weren't on his now but I could feel them drill a hole into my skull, and as I gazed up there was no longer this hungry man looking back at me, no smile nor smirk-all but seriousness on his face. Stepping up to me, he left space only big enough to breathe between us and he gulped down the burning whiskey with no problem, throwing the tumbler down once done.

The loud clash made me jump and I bit down on my tongue to stop myself from making any sound, and then Diego caught my wrist and forced the glass from my hand: throwing it too. "I'm anything but," he said, voice deep with a hint of a growl to it. He tipped his chin down and let his eyes fall to my chest, his hand moving up so quickly I was afraid if I moved he'd hurt me. "So beautiful and he hasn't touched you, hm."

Slowly pushing my hair behind me, his fingers brushed against my collarbone and I froze, sucking in a trembling breath. My mind raced with all these thoughts and emotions, and for a second Gabriel's men flashed in front of me, making me push him back.

"Sorry, I-" I stood up and stepped down from the bar but my wrist was suddenly grabbed and I was pulled back. "Fuck this," I muttered and shoved him off, a bit too hard he fell back into the bar and grunted out. Shit.

Scurrying for the door, somehow I struggled to turn the handle and as I realized it had been locked a handful of my hair was grabbed and I was thrown backward, falling to the floor. I hissed loudly, hitting the back of my head on the floor and my hands reached up with instinct to hold onto myself.

"Perra estúpida," he growled out, stepping over me. Diego kneeled and straddled me, grasping onto both my arms with a tight grip I could just barely thrash them around, and I yelled for him to get off but it only made him madder. He locked both my arms above my head with one hand and used the other to hike up my dress and my mind raced to Axel, praying he'd bust through the door right now and kill him. (Stupid bitch)

"No!" I yelled, kicking and thrashing my body even if it wasn't of much use considering how strong he was. He cursed at me and took his knee, digging it into my abdomen and making me cry out. Please, no. "Get off me!" A single tear rolled down the side of my face as he moved his free hand toward his belt and then another fell as he started to unfasten it.

I tried so hard to keep my tears at bay but they just kept spilling from the corners of my eyes, falling into my hair so slowly, and all I could think about was Axel not being here and worrying that he wouldn't make it in time like he said. I didn't want to be mad at him but with each minute that passed by and he wasn't here my anger increased and my tears streamed down faster.

Getting frustrated, I grunted out and managed to tug one of my arms out of his grip, not wasting a second to punch him in the face. As he was knocked almost backwards I quickly grabbed my knife and scurried to stand up, but only just when standing on my feet he grabbed my wrist and attempted to pull me down but I lifted my foot and kicked him so hard in the crotch-watching him go down.

"Maldita puta!" He sneered behind me, as I ran toward the door. I didn't look back and only focused on getting the damn door open so I couldn't see what was happening but I didn't give a shit because I just wanted out. "Tsk. Estúpida." A deep groan escaped his mouth, making me swallow hard.
(Fucking slut)

God! Stupid door. Breathing heavily, I took off one heel and tried using the end of it to break the handle. "Come on!" I yelled, hitting repeatedly. Splinters of wood started breaking off the door but I didn't stop. "Please-" suddenly an arm wrapped around my neck and I was pulled back, instantly dropping the heel as I clawed at his arm, thrashing my body as well.

I cursed in my head and with a rapid swing of my arm, I managed to get him with my knife and I was let go. I fell to the floor breathing heavily, letting the rest of my held-back tears run down my face, and I sat on my ass and turned around, seeing Diego laying on his back with the knife in the side of his neck.

A lump caught in the back of my throat and I almost choked on a sob, bringing my shaking hand up to cover my mouth. No... fuck. I didn't know what to do but sit here and cry, also trying to calm myself down as I closed my eyes and pretended this was all just a bad dream, but it was no use.

A loud bang then erupted from behind me and I screamed, looking over my shoulder only to find Axel and his brothers rushing into the room. "Axel," I sobbed out, and he rushed to me.

He quickly kneeled to the ground and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his lap and cursing under his breath. I didn't want to cry any more than I did but my mind wouldn't stray away from the incident that had just happened so I just let more tears go, crying out almost loudly into his chest.

"You're okay," he whispered, brushing the back of my hair so gently. "Shh. I've got you, baby."

I held back from wrapping my arms around him and hugging him closer as he continued to hush me. No matter how thankful I was that he came I was madder because I trusted his words and he let me down.

"No," I muttered, trying to pull back, and when he wouldn't let me it was then that I started hitting him in his side. "Let me go!" I cried out, listening to his grunts. "You lied!" I hit him again, a little harder than the first, and he tried hushing me but it only enrage my anger more and I continued my hit. "You- you lied- you lied to me!" I stammered, choking on my tears. "You said you'd come before he touched me." Whining out painfully, my voice cracked-a sound that just about broke my heart.

My hit became very hard for a moment but then my fight weakened and I slumped into him, trying to look over my shoulder at the man I killed but he wouldn't let me. He held me tighter, holding my head and not letting me get even a glance behind me. "I'm sorry," he whispered, voice so gentle as though he was trying not to hurt my ears.

Everything went silent for a beat, the only thing heard was my quiet sobs and the muttered screams of people down in the ballroom. "Is he-"

"Yeah..." Roman murmured, cutting off Creed before going quiet again. I swallowed and grabbed the sides of Axel's shirt, clutching my fingers firm around the material. "We should-"

"Get me out of here," I said weakly, my voice hoarse and quiet. I closed my eyes and rested my cheek on Axel's shoulder, nestling my face into his neck. All that my mind was focused on right now was him taking me out of here without a glance back, I couldn't stand being here anymore and if I did I'd lose it. "Now," I demanded, wrapping my arms around his neck instead.

The last thought that ran through my head was if they managed to kill their dad, but tiredness unexpectedly took over my body and I never said another word, letting myself drift off.

If I ever had to do this shit again it was then that I'd consider running away if Axel wasn't by my side.

...

a/n - sorry for the slow update this chapter was a bitch to write and idk why... anyway, long one to make up for my absence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864K 15.8K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
8.4M 198K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
2M 52.8K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
870K 26.7K 35
"And how does that make you feel?" "You want to know how I feel when she refuses to suck my cock?" Red blotches donned on Isabella's cheeks. He had n...