Whatever It Takes

由 Casey_hastings20

A story where hope meets her father again but in past. " We are the strongest creatures in the w... 更多

1. Josie's blast
2. Gloria's bar
3. prank night
4. hint of the devil in my eyes
5. My Mentor
6. Who are you really?
7. Hope Andrea Mikaelson
8. Homecoming (1)
9. Homecoming (2)
10. My Dad
11. My family
12. Pixie Dust
13. I'm sorry
14. Descendent of the Hollow
15. Bekah meet Lizzie !
16. The Ball
17. Uncle Kol?
18. Is the world ending?
19. dad please don't leave me!
20. Mr crazy pants.
21. What did you do!
22. Please let's not even talk about that..
23. You only live once unless.....
24. Oh I missed you.....
25. My Hobbit Brother
26. I Don't Need Your Advice...
thank you
27. the love story I always wanted in my life
28. You are not the father I remember.
29. You totally missed me!
30. Why didn't you tell me?
31. I will lose my mind!
32. I am here to see my brother.
33. It was too good to be true
CAROLINA?
34. Marcel is family!
36 Wait you found Davina?
37. stop doing whatever you are doing
38. Please tell me Hope is switching.
39. What about me Stefan?
41. Panda Promise?
42. The harvest ritual
43. Imitantor Pupulus.
44. Damn it Hope!
45. Can't I?
Epilogue

40. Why do you always get kidnapped?

4.8K 189 34
由 Casey_hastings20

The Mikaelsons decided that they will be performing the spell Clarke has suggested. Freya and Hope were preparing for it. Lizzie and Josie were still upset at Hope but she is their friend so, they were civil to Clarke and were also helping Hope for Davina.

"Hope have you seen Hayley?" Klaus asks as he comes in the room.

"No. Why? Something happened?" She replies.

"Last night she went after that witch Celeste to find a cure for her pack, it noon and I haven't seen her since then." He replies.

"Who is celeste? "She asks.

"Oh I remember her! You were not even born so you don't know. " Davina says.

"Well do you know were we might find her?" Klaus asks annoyed.

"No I don't." Davina replies sweetly know its gonna annoy him more.

"Well looks like I am going on a witch hunt." Klaus says.

"No need brother, look what I found." Elijah says as he gives a note to him.

Hope gets up and takes the note from Klaus's hands and gasps when she reads it.

"Looks like Hayley has been kidnapped by the witches. They want an audience with us." Elijah tells everyone else in the room.

"If its an audience they want then we better not be late. You are coming with me Elijah and the rest of you complete the preparations. The witches want Davina that's why they have her." Klaus says as he goes out pretty mad.

"I want to come with you." Hope says.

"No you must stay here. The witches don't know who you are or what you are and its better that way. When the time comes they won't know what hit them." Elijah says calmly.

"Promise me you will bring my mother back." Hope says upset that he was right and she can't go with them.

"I give you my word that I will bring your mother home, safe." Elijah says and he leaves.

Elijah and Klaus reach the graveyard witches wanted to have their meeting. They are met with a witch name Sophie Deveraux.

"This is sacred place but I am desperate so come in." Sophie says and they go inside.

"Where is she?" Klaus asks as another older witch comes out.

"She is safe. The question should be what do wee want." The older witch says. Noticing Klaus's growing temper Elijah take lead.

"What do you want? " Elijah asks.

"The word is on the street, you have the last harvest girl, we want her back. We need to complete the ritual." The witch says.

"Agnes, don't make them angry." Sophie hissed at her and then turns toward the originals.

"Look the witch need to be sacrificed otherwise the rest of the three girls can't be resurrected. Please just give her to us so that we can complete the goddamn ritual and the dead girls can come back to life." Sophie says pleading.

"You know one of the girls." Elijah says.

"Yes my niece is one of the dead girls and she can come back if Davina agrees to complete the ritual." She replies.

Elijah felt some pity for the witch because he knew that there is nothing he wouldn't do for Hope.

"Fine you can have her but I want Hayley here." Klaus says.

Agnes and Sophie looks at each other and then Sophie calls for Jane who brings Hayley with her.

Seeing Hayley, Klaus goes toward her and hugs her which she return.

"Why do you always get kidnapped?" Klaus asks checking for any injury.

"Trust me Klaus, being a hybrid for years had spoiled me and now that I don't have those perks I feel a little weak." Hayley replies and they both chuckle at that.

"There is one more thing." Jane says making Elijah, Klaus and Hayley look at her.

"You see I have a gift. I know when someone is pregnant and I have already confirmed with a small spell that Hayley is pregnant with your child." Jane says pointing to Klaus.

"What!?" Hayley asks shocked. Klaus looks at her astonished.

"Yes. Although I am shocked that I am still alive after doing the spell but yes the spell confirmed you pregnant with his child." Jane says.

The three Mikaelsons knew, the only reason Jane was still alive was because Davina was busy with the spell and didn't had the time to tell Marcel about the spell.

"Klaus. Listen." Hayley says to him desperate.

"Listen what?" Klaus asks confused.

"Listen to the baby's heartbeat you idiot! Tell me if I am indeed pregnant or not." Hayley replies.

Klaus concentrates on his listening and his eyes widen when he hears another heartbeat from her. By his face, Hayley knew the answer.

"Shit!" Hayley curses and starts to hyperventilating.

"Love breathe! you need to be calm for the baby." Klaus tries to calm her down worried for both of them.

"How can I calm down Klaus?! I am pregnant for god's sake! Oh god Hope! What is she going to think?" Hayley says even more panicking.

Klaus understood her worry because honestly he was thinking the same but this was not the time to panic.

"Hayley listen to me" Klaus starts cupping her face making her look at him.

"Yes you are pregnant and its gonna be okay. We will get through this, together. Hope will be fine I'm sure. She is a strong girl." Klaus says making her calm down.

She hugs him still worried because she knew something he didn't. She knew Hope is not going to take this easily because for her Hayley and Elijah were a couple. Hope always knew her parents were not a couple. That is also why she was hesitating telling Hope about her and Klaus's growing relationship. But this is not how she imagined it would come out.

"We are taking her home." Elijah says smiling at the couple. He knew about is brother's affection towards Hayley and he was very happy for him.

"Fine take her but remember give us Davina or else.." Agnes says.

"Are you threatening us?" Klaus says angry.

"Not threatening, just warning. The spell Jane performed not only confirmed her pregnancy but also linked her to Sophie here." Agnes says as Sophie cuts her hand and Hayley sees her hand to see the cut.

This made the three of them very worried about Hayley.

"You bring Davina and we will break the link along with Harvest." Agnes says.

"You have a deal." Klaus says and leaves with Hayley.

The three of them reach home. Both Hayley and Klaus were worried about the families reaction about this news especially Hope.

"Mom!" Hope hugs her as Hayley gets in the home. Hayley hugs her back and kisses her head.

"What happened?" Hope asks

"Let me guess, give them Davina in return for Hayley." Kol says bitterly and Davina squeezes his hand in comfort as he smiles at her.

"As Kol said they want Davina in exchange for Hayley. Good thing we have a plan. Is everything ready?" Elijah asks and the witches and former witch nods.

"Good. Davina I know its not fair but I promise you nothing is gonna happen to you. When this end you will be back with Kol." Elijah tries to reassure her and she smile at him.

"What wrong with him?" Kol asks pointing to Klaus who hadn't spoken a word since they got home.

"He is in shock." Elijah replies chuckling at Klaus.

"Why? What happened?" Freya asks.

"I am pregnant." Hayley announces.

"What?!" The rest of the family members exclaim in shock.

"Who is the father?" Kol asks.

"Who do you think Kol!" Hayley replies sharply and then Kol starts to laugh.

"Oh my god! This- this is gold!" Kol says laughing.

"You- You slept with him again!" Kol continues laughing.

"No Kol I didn't just slept with him again! It was much more than that!" Hayley replies making Kol stop laughing.

"Well... this is a news." Freya says.

"Are you two together? "Hope asks.

"Sweetheart." Hayley starts but looking at her expression Hope knew the answer.

"And you didn't tell me! Now you are having another baby! Oh my god! I can't believe it! You should have told me about your relationship!" Hope exclaims.

"Mom at least you should have told me about this." Hope says and leaves to her room.

"I don't understand why is she so shocked? We had her ,didn't we?" Klaus says confused.

"Oh Nik its much more than that. Honestly I can understand why she is this angry" Kol says and Freya agrees with him.

"Oh really? Then enlighten me." Klaus says.

"She is not angry for both of you having another baby, she is angry because you didn't tell her about the change in your relationship." Kol replies.

"What change? I mean we had her." Klaus says

"She is angry because for her it was always me and Elijah who were the epic love not me and you." Hayley says making Klaus and Elijah freeze.

"What?" Klaus says hurt. He looks at Hayley and then Elijah and he get angry and leaves in the same dramatic way as Hope did moment before.

Hayley was now very stressed. She knew she messes up. She should have told Klaus about her history with Elijah of her time. She knew she could handle Hope because she understood Hope like the back of her hand but she also knew Klaus. She knew Klaus have insecurities and will see this as a betrayal.

"I am very tired so I am going to bed. I'll handle these two dramatic people in the morning." Hayley says as she is off to bed.

The rest of the family could hear her mumble 'like father like daughter'.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!

I hope you like it!!

Do like and comment!!

What do you think of the new addition? Will Hope having a sibling change her??

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

339K 9.2K 57
𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 | ❝𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞; 𝙩�...
112K 2.8K 57
"i'm just trying to help you! at least save some broken remnants of your innocence!" "my innocence? oh god dad, that's long gone!" or in which merc...
71.2K 2.4K 87
"𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬...𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚�...
82.6K 2.1K 26
Many things can change within a year, but it hasn't been a year that passes it is eight. Eight years has so much room for growth, and for everyone to...