Getting To Know The Future

By mnn_mnn_mnn

[DISCONTINUED] people reacts to the WIKI of the people of Date posted: March 23, 2022 Language: English St... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

23

10.3K 368 144
By mnn_mnn_mnn

<23 Glenn & Venion>

[ I will bring White Star here, because you all want it. ]

"We never agreed on that." Tboh Cale frowned and calmly sipped in his lemon tea. The god of death is giving him headache.

[Don't worry, I will remove his powers so he won't harm all of you.] He happily clapped his hands.

"We never want this." E2 Rok Soo dipped his cookie in the melted chocolate and eat it.

[I'm only doing this to make you all happy.]

"We're happier if his not here." E1 Rok Soo aggressively sipped his lemon tea, very not noble like which he don't give a fuck.

[I'm doing you guys a favor so be my saints-]

"Just shut up and do whatever you want." TCF Cale frowned and munched in his delicious cake.

It's not like the god would listen if they say no.

[Huh! You're going to be my saint-]

"The White Star part, not that." He cut off.

[Okay...] He pouted but immediately smiled afterwards.

E2 Rok Soo sneered.

All four of them and the god of death is in TCF Cale's room.  This god just gather them here to make them annoyed.

The god just silently close his eyes with a happy smile in his lips. A bright and warm light slowly glowed in his body.

"Wow, you look holy." E1 Rok Soo commented.

[I'm a god you know.] The god of death answered.

"You look like a real god now." E2 Rok Soo also commented.

Sigh.

He remained silent and focus his power to himself and connect to the tboh White Star. The glowed brighter that make the four men close their eyes.

-

The light slowly dies down and one men standing in the middle of the light become two. One is the god of death, and one is a man in black cloak and red hair who is facing his back to them.

"What just happened?" Tboh White Star questioned himself. He was in the middle of a ritual for the sealed god to prepare him for the final ritual in the next years.

He instinctively turned around when he heard footsteps coming to him. "Who-"

Slap!

Tboh White Star's face turned into the right due to the impact of someone's slapped.

His face immediately redden and anger immediately rose in his body and mind.

"WHO-"

"Hyung don't do that again." He stopped when he saw a young man who have red hair same as his.

"Hyung?" His god-tier adaptability immediately kick in, he have a hunch that it's good to go in the flow that to fight because he can't feel his power.

"Hyung I miss you." The red haired man who he think is about twenty years old have a sad face and almost like crying.

"I'm not you hyung-"

"Dongsaeng I miss you, don't do anything like that again." White Star's words was cut of when someone pulled him and embraced him into a very tight hug.

"Wait- cough!"

"Don't worry, hyung is here." White Star almost tear up when the he almost can't breath due to this black hair man's hug who have the same face as him.

His shocked but he don't fucking know how to react to this situation.

"Hyung release him, his chocking." Another voice said.

White Star breath in and out when he finally got released from killer hug. He think that the man want to kill him but when he look at his face, it was very sad and looking at him with longing.

"Hyung."

"Wait-"

Slap!

His opposite cheeks wa slapped.

"FUCK!" He can't stand this. "HOW THE FUCK-"

"DON'T DO STUPID THINGS AGAIN!" Another red haired man shouted, it was older looking man.

"W-what?" He was stunned by its attitude.

"YOU'RE SO STUPID AND BIRDBRAIN! I TOLD YOU ALREADY NOT TO DO SOMETHING THAT CAN KILL YOU, but if it then oh well." He whispered the last sentence.

"I don't know you-"

"YOU ALWAYS DENY US!"

White Star immediately step aside when a bottle of wine was thrown to him. He gulped and frowned, this men are familiar but he don't know them.

"I told you!-"

"FUCK YOU, GO DIE!" Another bottle flew and break.

White Star calmly stood there. He frowned when the raging man calmly sat in the chair as if he didn't curse and shouted on him seconds ago.

'This people are weird.' He commented in his mind.

"Hyung."

White Star immediately flew to the side when he heard another familiar voice.

"Hyung?"

It's a young black haired man who look like the one who crushed him in a hug.

"I'm telling you I'm not your hyung or dongsaeng or whatever." He answered, his sanity his holding tightly.

"It's fine hyung, I know it hard." The gentle voice send shivers all over his body. "Come here, hyung."

He hold White Star's hands.

"Wait-"

His words cut off when a hold become a strong grip, almost crushing his bones.

Is it him or this people in this world is so strong? White Star is thinking that his very weak because of his lose power.

"Sit."

He obediently sit.

He sighed in relief when his hands are released.

"Drink hyung." His now in a long sofa with this younger looking black haired man with the other older men surrounding them sitting in their own chair.

He look at the cup and it's just a normal tea, he detect no poison.

He silently drunk it in one sipped so this will end-

"WHAT ON DEMONS IS THIS!?" He think that his the one who's going to end in this fucking tea made by devils.

The god of death was rooted in his place, shocked by the happening.

'What's with this acting? When did they plan this?' He ask in his thoughts.

Actually, the three men just follow TCF Cale's acting. No rehearsals, just on the spot ideas when TCF Cale slapped White Star.

The four men silently smirk, while the White Star is busy cursing who the hell made the lemon fucking tea.

-

NAME
Glenn Poeff
그렌 퍼프

"GLENN IT'S FINALLY YOU!" A happy shout is heard in the silent room.

"I know, sit down." TCF Bud froze when TCF Glenn spoke with gentle voice.

He immediately sit without any sound and slightly look at Glenn.

'Something is happening, Glenn is not violent.'

RELATIVES
† Unnamed Father
† Unnamed Mother
† Unnamed siblings
Atures Poeff (uncle)

"Cale-nim what did you do in your room all day?" TCF Choi Han asked to the man beside him after he read the text in the screen.

The whole sitting arrangements is now very different.

"Do you wanna know?" Choi Han is kinda shocked in TCF Cale's happy face.

"Yes." He eagerly nodded.

"Go to my room after this later." He smiled.

OCCUPATIONS
Mage

AFFILIATIONS
Mercenaries Guild
Bud Illis

"Look Glenn, my name is special mentioned." Tboh Bud happily clapped.

"You happy with that?"

"YES!"

"Okay, then be happy."

"G-Glenn?"

Glenn is super suspicious today, it's giving both Bud shivers and red alerts.

ABILITIES
Highest Grade Mage

"His very talented mage." Tboh Alberu commented.

"Yes he is." Both Alberu smiled at each other.

"Someone's going to pull some mage from other continent." Tboh Rosalyn whispered and chuckled.

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

PLACE OF BIRTH
Western Continent
Whipper Kingdom

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

SPECIES
Human

GENDER
Male

HAIR COLOR
Purple

"Why there's no marital status!??"

"Because Glenn is mine!"

Bud is the weird one.
GLENN POEFF

"GLENN I'M NOT! LOOK AT ME?? I'M THE ONE WHO'S MORE SANE HERE!"

"Bud you're holding the wine glass upsidedown." Tcf Glenn sighed.

"Oh.... anyways-"

Glenn Poeff is one of the core members of the Mercenaries Guild and a close friend of Bud.

Both Bud chuckled.

He is the only highest-grade mage in the Mercenaries Guild’s headquarters to make it.

"His really exceptional."

"It's hard to find talented mages."

"To bad, both the most talented mage in western and eastern is in Cale Henituse's hands."

TCF Cale just frowned, it was them who keep sticking to me.

Abilities
He is a highest grade mage, according to Raon.

"Human he got stronger." Raon whispered and snuggled at TCF Cale.

"Why everyone is getting stronger." He whispered when he felt chills in his body.

"It's to protect you Cale-nim." TCF Choi Han whispered back when he heard him.

TCF Cale look at him and the kittens in his lap, comfortably sitting.

"But I can protect myself." He answered while whispering.

TCF Choi Han just look at him deadpan. "Just... Just shut up Cale-nim and let us do what we want."

Bud had seen Glenn practicing his family’s dagger techniques in the past.

Both Glenn look at both Bud who just shrugged and smiled at them and drunk the bottle of beer.

Background

He was a member of the Poeff household that used to be one of the Eastern continent’s greatest underworld households. He survived the massacre of the Poeff Household after his uncle's betrayal.

Tboh Ron quick glance at the young man who's busy talking to the mercenary king.

He nodded.

Plot

He was the mage that was hired to create the magic on the safe for the Mercenaries Guild Branch leader of Leeb-An City.

He said that even a highest-grade mage would not be able to open the lock on that safe. Unless a Dragon showed up, a human mage would not be able to open this safe and that the only thing they could do was destroy it. That was the reason the guild leader could walk around in peace at all times.

"Amazing." Tboh Eruhaben nodded. "A human who can make a lock that only the strongest being can open.

"Humans are really interesting." Tboh Mila nodded.

"Can I play with them when we come back?" Tboh Dodori happily ask.

"Sure."

"Are you always visiting that human?" Tboh Eruhaben asked to TCF Eruhaben.

"No."

Tboh Eruhaben raise his eyebrow. "But you look very close."

"I'm living in his house." TCF Eruhaben drink the tea with elegance.

"..." Tboh Eruhaben don't know what to say.
-

NAME
Venion Stan
Venion Sten
베니온 스텐

"No."

"Next please."

"This bitch."

"Human, it the fucking-"

"Shhh!"

[Suck it up, his part of the journey.] The god of death just shrugged.

RELATIVES
Marquis Stan (father)
Taylor Stan (elder brother)
Younger Sister #1
Younger Sister #2
Younger Brother #1

"Marquis-nim you have lot of siblings." TCF Bud commented. "Are they dead-ouch!"

"Stop asking bullshit."

"I'm just curious because I didn't saw them." TCF Bud defended.

Taylor just smile at the two men and answered. "Their location are unknown but I'm sure some of them are still alive."

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

PLACE OF BIRTH
Roan Kingdom
Western Continent

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

SPECIES
Human

GENDER
Male

EYE COLOR
Green

HAIR COLOR
Blonde

Venion Stan is the second son of the Marquis Stan. He is the one primarily responsible for torturing Raon Miru during his captivity.

"..."

"Let not think of that." Raon commented and eat another apple pie.

Appearance

He has beautiful blond hair and dresses impeccably. He looks like he has obsessive compulsive disorder and would never concern himself with physical training (although he actually does).

"God why did make him beautiful?"

[It was not me who make him.] The god of death answered.

Personality

Venion is a crazy psychopath. In public, Venion acts according to the general noble etiquette, but in reality he couldn't be further from what he acts as.

He is a shallow man who's judgement of people is based on their social status. He is insecure though he hides it well. He also displays psychopathic tendencies, as seen enjoying food in the company of people getting tortured, whilst explicitly making sure that they know about it: indicating that he feels the need to control things in his life, but since he can't accomplish things through decent means, he relies on wealth and power to use the people beneath him as dirt or toys.

"His sick in the head." Tboh Alberu commented being disgusted by the nobleman.

"He got crazier because of my dongsaeng." TCF Alberu smirk.

"What did he do?"

"Just torture."

"Oh.... deserve."

Background

Venion Stan is the sadistic and power-hungry second son of the Marquis Stan, the latter who actually holds all of the power in the unnamed Viscount's territory located directly next to the Henituse territory. He crippled his own brother, Taylor, in order to overtake the position as heir to the Stan family. He would regularly visit Raon in captivity to torture him for fun.

Taylor just smile when some look at him. His not affected anymore because if he didn't do that to him he will not meet young master Cale, but he will never forgive him to all he did special to the innocent dragon kid.

Venion also has two younger sisters and one younger brother. All of the siblings competed fiercely for the right to become the heir; this rivalry was condoned and even encouraged by the Marquis himself.

"I thankful my family is not like that." Tboh Cale whispered.

Like all members of the Marquis Stan's family, Venion has learned martial arts.

He and Cale don't get along from the first moment they meet.

"I don't have plan of getting along with him in the first place."

"That right human, get along with good people only."

'But I'm not a good person, they don't deserve me.' TCF Cale thought and hugged the dragon.

On tapped his hand.

"Meow." On rubbed his face in his hands. On have the hunch what this human thinking that why he didn't answer the young dragon.

"Meow." Hong also jumped in them and they did a group hug.

cale-alberu

White Star: Answer me honestly. What are you trying to achieve so hard? Money? Fame? Power? I can give you all of that if you want.

Cale : I want to be a slacker.

White Star: Not gonna tell the truth, i see...

Cale:

TCF Alberu cleared his throat. "Well... It's very hard to believe your dream first dongsaeng."

[Even the sealed god have hard time believing him.] The god of death also commented.

"How did you know that?" TCF Cale questioned.

[Heaven.]

Alberu: Hello?

Cale: Its Cale Henituse.

Alberu: *sighs* What did that crazy bastard do this time?

Cale:* confused* No, It's me, Cale. It's actually me hyung.

Alberu: *sighs harder* What kind of bullshit did you pull this time?

"How much headache did you bring to the crown prince for him to react like that?" E2 Rok Soo asked.

"Not much tho." TCF Cale shrugged.

"Good thing the crown prince is still alive." E1 Rok Soo nodded and felt pity to the young man.

"I feel like the crown prince is the real servant." Tboh Cale sneered.

calehenituseislife

Ron and Choi Han just being Ron and Choi Han

Ron: (looks at Cale) "Tsk. I guess even dislike creates affection."

Choi Han: "I don't want my dislike of you to turn into affection."

Ron let out a sigh after seeing that the clueless Choi Han had misunderstood.

Ron: "Not you, punk."

"Idiot." TCF Ron murmured and glared at the back of the punk.

"Cute." TCF Cale chuckled.

"C-Cale-nim."

"His line a innocent kid."

"He can kill tho."

laughingherring Cannerisk

Og! Choi Han: Can I have some water?

Og! Cale: *starts chugging their water bottle*

Og! Cale: chokes from drinking too fast*

Og! Cale: spills water all over himself*

Og! Cale, coughing: I don't have any water.

"That actually happened few hours ago in the kitchen." TCF Hans said and forced himself to smile.

"What the fuck are they doing in my kitchen!"

-

"Glenn don't tell that scary chef that I sneak in the kitchen." TCF Glenn pouted when he saw the angry chef.

"In one condition, empty this in one drink." He showed a bottle of Bud's favorite beer.

Tsk.

"Easy."

"Don't put down the bottle unless you finish it."

"Okay!"

He immediately took the bottle and chugged everything...

"Anyway that's not beer, that lemonade."

TCF Bud almost cried wondering why he didn't smell anything at first.

The Molan duo is very scary!

<23>
Thank you!

a/n
It's been a long time!!
I miss you all!

Well, I've change my phone
and all my notes was accidentally
deleted, so...yeah!

Anyway have you guy read the part of TCF!!!!! Damn kwodydhejksjdkxjxbbensjdh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
295K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
118K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...