Solangelo: A Fresh Start

By fluffyhongseok_

Gaia has been destroyed. The two camps have been united yet Nico di Angelo still had some trouble interractin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
WILL~ 1
WILL~ 2
WILL~ 3
WILL~ 4
WILL~ 5
WILL~ 6 - EPILOGUE
SOLANGELO I: Nico-PROLOGUE
SOLANGELO II: Will
SOLANGELO III: Nico
SOLANGELO IV: Will
SOLANGELO V: Nico
SOLANGELO VI: Will
SOLANGELO VII: Nico
SOLANGELO VIII: Will
SOLANGELO IX: Nico
SOLANGELO X: Will
SOLANGELO XI: Nico
SOLANGELO XII: Will
SOLANGELO? XIII: Nico
SOLANGELO XIV: Will
SOLANGELO XV: Nico
SOLANGELO XVI (Special Chapter): Reyna
SOLANGELO XVII: Nico
SOLANGELO XVIII: Will
SOLANGELO XIX: Nico~EPILOGUE
PROLOUGE-NICO~1
NICO~3
NICO~ 4
NICO~5
NICO~6
NICO~7
REYNA~8
REYNA 9~

NICO~2

2.4K 113 110
By fluffyhongseok_

Nico stared blankly at the tablet that Vulcan had given him. All that was showing on the screen in is a letter V and the brand OLx on the screen which Nico presummed was the name of Vulcan's company? He got frustrated and threw the tablet on the floor. What was he suppose to do with it? Vuldan said something abpout a checklist for the identity of his lover. What in Hades does that even mean? The tablet on the floor suddenly came to life and it showed a big red button with thw caption on the bottom: "Click to get started".

Nico picked it up and clicked the button.

"Hello" a lady's voice said from the tablet. Nico almost dropped the tablet. He held on to it and dropped flat on his bed. "Thank you for choosing OLx" the lady said. "My name is Vivian, and I'll be helping you go through your transaction. To get us started please click the first question".

Nico still awestrucked, mived his finger and clicked question number one.

"The ideal lover is?" Vivian said. "A. Very Jealous B. Little Jealous C. Cold". Nico pressed B.

"The ideal lover is? A. Intelligent B. Well-informed C. Dumb" Nico pressed A.

"The ideal lover is? A. Sexually Adventurous B. Sexually Frustrated C. Hates Sex" Nico had to reread the question many times, and he accidentally pressed A.

"The ideal lover is? A. Smiles a lot B. Smiles regularly C. Hates to smile" Nico pressed A.

"The ideal lover is? A. Trustworthy B. Unreliable C. Horrible" Nico pressed A. again.

"The ideal lover is? A. Strict B. Lenient C. Girly" Nico pressed B.

"The ideal lover is? A. Very friendly B. Somewhat friendly C. Unfriendly" Nico pressed A.

"The ideal lover is? A. Overprotective B. Somewhat protective C. Doesn't care" Nico pressed B.

"The ideal lover is? A. Muscular B. Skinny C. Fat" Nico oressed A. for some reason.

"Lastly, please upload or choose the voice of your ideal lover" Vivian said, and Nico immediately played someone's voice from a laptop he kept for years.

"Thank you for your cooperation" Vivian said from the tablet. Nico breathed that the questions are finally over. "You may add any aditional characteristics, that you may want your ideal lover to have" Vivian added, and the tablet showed a blank note. Nico wondered what he could still want. He was still puzzled on what was this for. He typed in the first thing the came into his mind: The ideal lover that can sing.

"Please choose what the ideal lover would look like" Vivian said, and the tablet showed selections of the different parts of the face. Nico felt a quick lump on his throath as he scanned through the selection. They're all selections from guys.

"Oh well, if I'm forced too" Nico said and browsed the selection. He stopped his tracks when the guy in the tablet that he made from the selection resembled Will. Nico sat upright. He checked his selections. Blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, strong jaw, perfect lips. He couldn't even recall how he achieved a perfect replica of Will Solace. He was about to press reset when the tablet returned into the wallpaper it had earlier.

"Thank you for participating in OLx" Vivian said.

"Wait I'm not finished" Nico interjectted, but the tablet didn't oblige.

"Your delivery will be delived to your doorstep at the break of dawn. OLympus X is looking forward for your satisfaction. My name is Vivian and it's been a pleasure" Vivian said, and the tablet shut down.

Nico tossed the tablet across the roon and it landed on a heap of dirty clothes that's been piling up in the laundry basket. He stared at the cieling thinking. Was it a dating website? Nico drifted to sleep from his curiousness.

The next morning he was woken up by several loud kniocks on his door. Nico shot out of bed still half asleep took his Stygian Iron sword from beside his bedpost and bolted towards the door. He opened it to see two harpies in front of him with a large metal cylinder.

"Nico di Angelo?" one of the harpies said, looking down on her clipboard.

Nico lowered his sword and nodded.

"Delivery from OLx" the harpy said, and placed what looked like a voice recorder.

"Huh?" Nico said, the recorder mimicced Nico's voice and the harpies pushed the giant metal cylinder inside Nico's barracks. He was pushed agaisnt the wall as the metal cylinder entered his small barracks. The harpied immediately left as soon as the delivery was made.

"What is this?" Nico asked himself looking at metal cylinder in the middle of his room. The tablet came to life again and Vivian's voice was back.

"Goodmorning, OLx expected that your delivery arrived as promised" Vivian said. "There is a manual for the product inside for instructions. Please enjoy this five day trial. Lord Vulcan hopes this will change your life". And after that, the tablet died again.

Nico found a glowing button on the side of the cylinder and pressed it. The cylinder made creaking noises, as it opens. Cool steam escaped the cylinder as the door slided open. Inside was a guy. Lifesize and completely bare. Nico was frozen on the spot. It was the one he made on the tablet the other night. It was a complete lifesize replica of Will Solace. The body fell face first towards Nico and Nuco was pinned on the floor, a motionless body on top of him. He had control over his actions again, and pushed the body away.

"What the hell is this?" Nico thought, still in shock. "A corpse, a mannequin, a person?". Nico was hesitant to approach. He placed a shaking hand under the guy's nose and he didn't feel any air exhale.But someething was weird Nico didn't see any life essence escape too.

Nico grabbed the tablet from the laundry basket. He tried to turn it on, and to his luck it did. It bursts to life and it showed him a chatbox.

V: Hello!

N: Vulcan? Nico typed in.

V: Yes, how are you enjoying our product?

N: Enjoy? What is this mannequin thing?

V: That "mannequin" is you ideal lover.

N: Ideal lover?

V: OLx's primary prototype. Automaton Lover 001. To put it simply, he is a lover-class robot.

N: Robot?

V: Last night, you entered into the contract by participating on the questionare.

N: But I thought,you were going to help me get the person I love the most back?

V: There he is, your ideal lover. Everything you wanted encrypted into one. A robotic one.

V: Enjoy it to your heart's desire.

"Dam it!" Nico was about to type a reply when the tablet died again.

He looked at the robot in front of him. "A robot?" Nico said. He looked inside the cylinder and saw a small book inside a case. He took it and started flipping pages. He stopped on the page with a big bold title: ACTIVATION.

"To begin activation," Nico read. "A kiss must be done". Nico slammed his face on his palm. A kiss? He thought.

"This is beyond unbelievable" Nico muttered. He looked at the robot. "Well, he looks human." he said. But the worst part is he looks exactly like Will. He sighed. He got up and shut every window in his room. His hands was shaking and hus pulse is rising for no reason. He knelt down and placed a kiss on the robot's lips. From the moment their lips touched. The robot's eyes opened revealing blue eyes like the Pacific.

Nico backed up, his heart skipped a beat. The guy sat up and looked at his surroundings and stopped when he spotted Nico in front of him. From the robot's eyes it scanned Nico and jit matched the program encrypted in him.

"Stay away!" Nico backed up against the wall as the robot stood. Nico couldn't say it but OLx did a strangely amazing job on replacating the very body of Will Solace. From his blonde hair down to his strong jaw and to his chiseled surfer body down to his...Nico stopped. He grabbed the nearest bathrobe and tossed it towards ghe robot who caught it flawlessly.

"Put it on!" Nico shouted from closed eyes, and the robot tilted his head assesing the order and obeyed.

Nico opened his eyes and saw that he was partially clothed but was not obscene.

"Nice to meet you, Nico" the robot said smiling. Nico felt like he was back on sedatives. That feeling he had years ago. That voice it was so much like Will, it was really him if not fot him being a robot. Nico held baxk the tears in his eyes. The guy in front of him isn't Will...or could he be?

✖✖✖
hullo! i'm sorry for not updating and keeping y'all waiting. but here you go, hipefully thisnwill not count as a cliffhanger hehehe. .. Please comment and voite if you think this chapter was good enough. i'll try to update very soon. I have a cosplay competition this Sunday and I'll be going as Black Mage from Final Fantasy IX sooo, wish me luck!!! i love you my readers~♥♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576K 17.1K 43
A Solangelo Fanfiction Book #1 After the war Nico Di Angelo plans on leaving Camp Half-Blood to start a new life and maybe be happy again. But what h...
3.1K 97 26
Nico was searching, having lost something very, very valuable. He would find it, even if it made him the bad guy. He would find it, even if it got hi...
550K 16.9K 29
Nico di Angelo- The child of Hades. He was a depressed ball of rage wherever he went. He preferred spending his time in his cabin, alone. He would of...
500K 12.6K 18
*BLOOD OF OLYMPUS SPOILERS* Nico DiAngelo and Will Solace fanfic. Takes place immediately after Nico confesses to Percy. Beware the amateur writing a...