❏ 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐘 ; 𝐀-𝐋𝐀𝐍

By zedsgffv

𝐀 𝐙𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐍 Now doesn't that seem familiar? Zed and Addison take up a new challeng... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐 - 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑 - 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒 - 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔 - 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐀/𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄

3.6K 59 2
By zedsgffv

> ❝ We'll be together forever. ❞ ۰ ۪۪۫۫ · 🛸

THIRD PERSON :

"LET'S GO MIGHTY SHRIMP" Cheer Captain Addison ordered the cheer squad to go outside the gym and to the field to practice.

The football team, led by Zed, has been practicing the whole afternoon for the big game tonight. If they win this game, the only huge barrier left between humans and monsters would be destroyed! Getting into college.

"Okay, everyone get in position!" Addison ordered everyone
"Oh, wait Y/N!" She called up Y/N and told her to give drinks to the football team. She smiled and nodded then walked to the drink station beside the field.

Zed walked up to Y/N and high-fived her

"Hey girl, how are you this fine day?" He greeted his friend
"I'm good, here to give you your drinks, you guys did a great job out during practice!" Y/N complimented her friend as they high-fived each other.

Y/N and Zed grabbed the drinks and gave them to the players.

"Peanut Butter for you"
"Bones and Beef for you"
"And blended brains for me!" Zed exclaimed while opening his drink.

Zoey, Zed's little sister, ran up to the duo wearing the jersey and with a tablet in hand.

"You have to win this football game tonight, Zed. Win tonight, and you will be the first zombie to ever attend college!" She exclaimed excitedly while Y/N got a drink from the table to give her.

"I will." Zed reassured her and Eliza on the tablet.

"Yeah, we've got this. Addison has came up with a killer routine to cheer the team straight to victory." Y/N informed them while handing the drink to Zoey.

"Zombie-kind's depending on you guys. So we can all go to college!" Eliza waved a triangular flag with 'Seabrook' written on it. "If Zed wins this, Y/N and the rest of us can apply for different colleges as well."

"No pressure!" Zed exclaimed sarcastically.

"How's Z-Corp, Eliza?" Y/N asked her friend

"Zomb-girl's breaking the glass ceiling!" Zed shook his fist, proud of his friend.

"Literally. I broke the glass ceiling today testing a prototype." Eliza told them

"I am so getting into Mountain College!" Zed exclaimed while Y/N patted his shoulder and Zoey walked away to the bleachers.

"Y/N! Come on!" Addison called Y/N back to the practice space.

"Good luck, Zed." Y/N high-fived him once again.

~ Small time skip ~

After the cheer team performed their routine, Addison, Y/N, Bree, Bonzo, and the Aceys walked up to Zed and the Coach

"Hi" Zed greeted his girlfriend

"You guys! This is our last night to cheer in a Seabrook Football game!.." Bree informed them while side-hugging Bonzo

"Gre zena bume ra" Bonzo spoke up

"I know...I wish we could be cheerleaders forever too!" Bree exclaimed before gasping
"Maybe we should flunk Science so high school never ends!"

...

Look, I know I'm just a narrator. But that was genuinely not a good idea.

Bree scoffed before continuing
"Nah, we just have too much chemistry!" Bree looked up at Bonzo while they hugged each other tightly.

"Oh, we are so gonna win tonight!" Coach exclaimed, proud and confident in his team.

"And when we do..." Zed glanced at his girlfriend waiting for her to finish his sentence.

"We'll be together forever." Addison smiled at him

"Aww" Bree and Y/N exclaimed while touching their chests

"When I say Sea, you say Brook! Sea-" Zed cheered for everyone

"Brook!"
"Sea-?"
"Brook!"

Meanwhile...

Since the werewolves put out the moonstone from underground into the light, meteor showers have been pretty frequent. It's so Seabrook. But a meteor shower in the day was not normal, again, so Seabrook. But this seemed really different. While Wyatt and Willa were taking a short stroll in front of the school, a red meteor came by, then blowing up after hitting the atmosphere. This alerted Willa, and of course as the Alpha, she had to inform her brother.

"Our moonstones are acting weird, Wyatt. Something big is happening." Willa grew concerned at the sudden red glow of their moonstone necklaces.

"Something big is happening... Biggest football game in the universe." Wyatt turned around and put up another triangular 'Seabrook' flag.

"Just the biggest in Seabrook." Willa smiled at her brother. Then growling at a student trying to give her preppy face art for the game.

"Come on... You know how important the wait is for all us, monsters." Wyatt shook his fist. Cheering of some sort.

"Seabrook needs you, cheer wolf." Wyatt smirked at his sister trying to persuade her to cheer for the football team.

"You want a fierce, werewolf leader to rally a football team?" Willa gave her brother a confused look.

"Come on..." With a nervous smile, he slowly shook the flag as Willa glanced at the face painter, thinking.

~ Time skip ~

Willa howled on top of the bus while holding a Seabrook sign.

"Let's tear those Eastside Eels apart. Destroy them! Yeah!" She raised her fist while the everyone cheered with her.

She then scratched her nails onto the side of the bus's roof, leaving a very noticeable scratch mark.

"Maybe just a bit too much school spirit..." Wyatt whispered with Zoey beside him.

"Let's get our Mighty Shrimp, on. This. Bus. So we can defend, our turf. No outsiders mess with our pack! Yeah!" She raised her fist again while everyone yelled loudly, cheering with her.

"When you're from Seabrook, you are Seabrook!"

"Seabrook!"
"Seabrook!"
"Seabrook!"

Everyone cheered and clapped while some of the wolves howled with Willa.

"Well she seems excited." Y/N chuckled while walking to Wyatt and Zoey.

"Hey Y/N! Do you have any more blended brains drinks?" Zoey greeted her best friend with a huge smile.

"I'll get you a bottle later." Y/N smiled at Zoey. Just then, the tablet started to ring indicating that they were starting a call with Eliza.

"Eliza!" Y/N and Wyatt shout calling her name.

"Hey guys!" She greeted through the tablet.

"I can't believe you're not here for this, we all miss you!" Wyatt told her while Zoey and Y/N share looks.

"Who misses her the most?~" Y/N started the teasing
"Wyatt!~" They both said in a singing tone

Wyatt shushed the two of them while hitting Y/N on the shoulder.

"Hey what'd they say? I couldn't-...what they said-" The tablet started glitching, then suddenly the screen goes black.

The three just shrug it off until they hear Addison yelling.

"Oh- time for me to go, see you guys." Y/N quickly ran up to the rest of the cheer squad, being careful not to be seen by anyone.

"Okay everyone! Let's give it up for our football team as they head off to victory! Here they come!" Addison yelled catching everyone's attention while raising her hands in a 'jazz hand' sort of matter.

Everyone kept cheering even though Bucky and Shrimpy the Mascot were the only ones who went through the banner.

'Guess everyone is too excited' Y/N thought, still continuing cheering while Bucky did a couple flips.

"Hey, I sort of have a bad feeling about everything... My stomach feels like it has a really deep hole in it and my palms are getting really sweaty." Y/N informed Bree about her little, gut feeling.

"Oh no! Do you have the flu??" Bree touched Y/N's forehead in an attempt to check her temperature.

"No, I don't have the flu, it's just a little bad feeling... Nevermind." Y/N just laughed it off, then fog started to appear, indicating that the actual football team has arrived.

Addison yelled excitedly then moved to the side so the team has more space.

The football team ran through the already broken banner with Zed leading.

The cheer squad started cheering until Y/N noticed that a member was missing, Wynter.

She looked through the banner only to find Wynter slowly walking through it with her head hung low playing with her fingers.

Zed turned to her and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, hey. You are going to kill it out there tonight, okay? Those Eels, they think they got you caged up! They think they can keep you on a leash! But you are no cuddly wubbly, you are a fierce beast of the forest!" He encouraged her before howling.

"THIS SHRIMP BE CRAYYY!!" Wynter yelled as she ran to the bus. Well, into the bus.

Everyone winced at the wolf before she turned around.

"Too much?" She yelled with a few cracks.

Zed shook his head slightly before shouting "Never too much! You do you!" Getting everyone excited again.

"Seabrook!"
"Seabrook!"
"Seabrook!"

~ With the adults ~

"Hey check out the recruiter from Mountain college! He looks nervous..." Dale, Addison's father and head of Z-Patrol, pointed out as two recruiters from Mountain College walk through the rally.

"Well, he's never seen monsters before, but he's gotta recruit my boy, right?" Zevon, Zed's dad, said hoping for Zed to get into the college.

"Oh, I-I'm sure he will... I mean, keep cool and zombie on! Right?" Missy, Addison's mom and mayor of Seabrook, cheered for Zed.

"I'm tellin' you, Zed Necrodopolis is a star!" The recruiter whispered to the woman.

"Well, maybe on the football field but do we really want a monster in our classroom?" She asks him then gasps as a werewolf growled near her.

"Zombies and werewolves? Oh my..." She places her hand on her chest to signal her fear.

"It'll all be...fine. Come on." The recruiter says as he spots Zed with Addison.

The recruiters walk up to Zevon and the others.

"Hi, I'm Zed's dad, nice to meet you." He shook the male recruiter's hand as the other looked up and down Zevon in fear.

"This is it. Together?" Zed says
"Forever." Addison smiles to him

Thunder strikes as another meteor flies past and explodes through the atmosphere. Zed and Addison ignore it as their town has gotten used to it since the werewolves put out the moonstone.

"Oh. There he is!" Zevon notices his son and Addison walk up to them

"Oh.. hi." The female recruiter greets Zed, slightly relaxed.

Zed shook their hands as the male recruiter greets him. "I'm a recruiter for mountain college-"

Thunderstrike

"And we need..."

Thunderstrike

"We... need..."

Thunderstrike

"You need to recruit me to Mountain College?" Zed laughs with the others

"Oh no. Oh no!" The recruiter points to the sky noticing a UFO.

Everyone sees it right away and starts panicking and running in all directions.

"It's, a UF-" Zed points to the sky

"Woah!"

To be continued...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Bye this took so long 💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 791 16
{Eliza x female!reader} Welcome to Seabrook high! Or well the basement anyway... A shy Zombie girl into musical theatre fell in love with the hacker...
1.8K 56 16
Breaking down walls isn't easy, Terrance and Zed figured that out the hard way. From the day they met the two started making waves to change their sm...
840K 18.2K 27
Being Addison's twin sister, always made you feel so insecure. Both you and Addison had white hair, but you guys looked different. She always just se...
219K 5.2K 45
Ariel Wells was exactly like her sister, Addison, but they were simultaneously opposite from one another. Addison was the cheerleader that their par...