[Slow updates] Leave Me Lonel...

By jungkakes

Celebrities shouldn't hook up with strippers. And they sure as hell shouldn't fall in love with them either... More

Sin of 7 Cities - 1.
Castle in the Air - 2.
Seventh Heaven [18+] - 3.
Fool's Paradise - 4.
Cravings - 5.
Antsy - 6.
Covetous [18+] - 7.
Perfect Stranger - 8.
Enticing - 9.
Selfish [18+] - 10.
Fallen [18+] - 11.
Don't Go - 12.
Red [18+] - 13.
Gentleman - 14.
Competitive [18+] - 15.
Thunderbolt - 16.
Possessive [18+] - 17.
Consequences - 18.
From Left Field - 19.
Butter [18+] - 20.
Impulsive [18+] - 21.
Morning Person [18+] - 22.
Say Goodbye [18+] - 23.
Day One - 24.
Day Eighteen - 25.
Drunk - 26.
Just One Day - 27.
Yellow - 28.
Together Again - 29.
Pins and Needles [18+] - 30.
Sweat [18+] - 31.
Dressing Room [18+] - 32.
Bells [18+] - 33.
Miles High [18+] - 34.
Home - 35.
Bangtan - 36.
JVJ - 37.
Hangover Stew - 38.
Hybe - 39.
Heated [18+] - 40.
Ardor - 41.
Apologies [18+] - 42.
Kimbap and Chocopie [18+] - 43.
Fear - 44.
Intoxicated [18+] - 45.
Labret - 46.
3 Months - 47.
Control [18+] - 48.
Love Locks [18+] - 49.
Merry Christmas [18+] - 50.
Kim - 51. Part 1.
Taehyung [18+] - 51. Part 2.
Mine - 52.
Yours [18+] - 53.
Like Drugs [18+] - 54.
Unsettling - 55.
Cats Can Fight - 56.
No Air - 57.
Double Trouble - Chapter 59.
Airplane Mode - Chapter 60.
Triste - 61.
So Far Away - 62.
Virgo's Groove [18+] - 63.
Angostura [18+] - 64.
Just Fine - 65.
Admit it - 66.
Hell and Back - 67.

Another Visitor - 58.

14.3K 334 179
By jungkakes

"You didn't have to do that, Jungkook." The words left your lips sounding pained, your eyes focused on Jungkook's face, staring at the way his furrowed brows knitted together while he inspected your foot, "You didn't have to snap at Yoongi like that."

It was a silent drive back home after you and Jungkook had left Yoongi's dorm. You tried to speak to your boyfriend throughout the drive. Tried to ask him why he took so long to come back to Yoongi's. Tried to tell him you didn't mean to lose your cool with Sora the way you did.

 There was no use as Jungkook basically refused to talk. It was hard to communicate with him as he didn't really have much to say to you either. So, you were both sat in silence the whole time. The two of you reflecting on the crazy ass night that had just occurred.

You were wincing in pain the entire time when you moved your foot, trying to flex it to feel where exactly you were cut but the way you had it bandaged with all that toilet paper around it made you feel as if the blood flow was cutting off. Jungkook, of course had to drive your car back home since you fucked up your right foot. I mean, you were grateful for your boyfriend to drive anyways and it reminded you of the days back in your city with him. A simpler time is what you called it. The days where Jungkook wouldn't want to leave your city. The nights he would take you out to lavish places and exciting dates. Dropping mad cash on you without a second thought. Showing off his one of many cars to you by taking you out with a new one every time he came back to see you. 

There wasn't much of a difference now that you were in Korea anyways. Nothing had change except for the fact you were in a whole new country. You still loved going on drives with Jungkook like before. Now the simple activity felt even more special since the two of you were inseparable. You loved every second of being with Jungkook. Cruising down Seoul in your custom Mercedes with the top down or sunroof open in the summer with the love of your life.

Jungkook loved taking you out for a drive in his cars too. Yes, cars. Plural. He always flexed the cars he drove. Picking you up to go out for dinner in Lamborghini's, and dropping you off to work in Maserati's next. It was a routine he loved to have with you. Going out in the middle of the night to the nearest C.U when the two of you were hungry and low on snacks. Windows down with the wonderful summer air blowing through the car. Or windows up with heated seats under your ass and an even toastier hand clutching your thigh.

Today was different...

Normally your Jungkook would talk your ear off and make an hour drive breeze by in 10 minutes. Now, a 10-minute drive between the dorms and your apartment felt like 10 hours. He was very short and to the point with you. Barely giving you direct answers and hardly looking your way the entire drive either. He finally answered you when you asked him where he was all day. Telling you he had a meeting outside of the city and that was why he came back late. He didn't elaborate and you didn't question him further. And when you tried to explain to him the reason why you snapped the way you did, Jungkook refused to acknowledge you. 

He didn't want to hear what you had to say and you were getting exhausted having to explain yourself as well.

You took small glances at Jungkook while the car moved. Too scared to make direct eye contact with him and too awkward to force him to look at you either. But from the looks of what you could see from the tiny glances you took of him, he was clad in a simple black oversized hoodie and a pair of black sweatpants. A dark colored baseball cap over his head with his face mask pulled down to his chin and still looped around his ears. 

His fit was nothing to write home about. Jungkook could wear a garbage bag and look good. But he still looked menacing anyways. And it was mostly due to the way his eyes drilled into the road as he stared at it in front of him. Or was it the way his jaw seemed as if it was locked in place when he drove? Or his knuckles turning white with the tight grip he had around the steering wheel of the car. Eyes trained on the dimly lit street while he focused on driving. It was insanely quiet between the two of you but it wasn't a bad silence. It was a silence the two of you always went into when both of you had no more words to say.

You lowkey wished this night could be over already but then again, you were more anxious for what tomorrow would bring as well. Fuck. You sunk deeper into your seat, rolling your sore shoulders back and leaning the back of your head against the headrest of your seat, eyes fluttering closed and letting the smooth purr of your car gliding along the streets lull you into calmness. Your body was aching more than before. Your foot feeling like lead and your face already puffed up from the scratch.

You didn't even want to look into a mirror and were already starting to stress over how you would be able to face your colleagues at work on Monday. You already began plotting what excuse you would tell them if anyone asked. Your cat scratched you? You fell? Your cat scratched you and then you fell? 

You needed a simple and classic excuse. No one at work knew about your personal life. Your colleagues and professors barely paid attention to you anyways. You didn't really make any friends yet. Seeming more like an outcast amongst the sea of people because you kept to yourself most of the time. Rushing from work to home then all over again for long hours and multiple days a week. Everyone was seen as competition in your internship program and you weren't too keen on making friends with fakes either. It was a dog-eat-dog world out there and you were just a number to your university and workplace anyway. But you liked it that way. Especially with the man you were dating. You couldn't afford to make more friends in this country than what you've already had. 

BTS and Jungkook were enough for you. 

You just wished your boyfriend would talk to you. Yell at you if he wanted to. You needed something from him. Even if he didn't want to talk, could he at least hold your hand while he drove? Jungkook knew he was being extremely distant tonight but he found that he could hardly look at you without wanting to swing the car around and find Sora just so he could rocket launch her through a wall with his fist. Violence wasn't the answer and he sure as hell would never lay a hand on a lady but damn. This was no lady. This was the devil in woman form. And he was feeling every single emotion at once. Rage for the fight. Proudness for you kicking her ass. Regret for the way things ended. Worried that the higher ups at the company would find out or worst, President Bang

Jungkook couldn't articulate into words how disappointed he was. So, he chose to stay quiet. Sneaking small glances at you whenever the car came to a stop and you weren't looking at him. Feeling his heart burning a hole through his chest as the sight of you. He felt awful.

Jungkook clearly wasn't a fighter. He didn't get angry often nor did he ever get into fights with his hyungs that much either. Most of the time when you and Jungkook argued, he was quick to submit and even quicker to apologize. Whenever you or his Hyung's were pissed at him, it made Jungkook want to start crying. But tonight was different. He was angry with Yoongi and his hyungs. How could they do this? He trusted them. Trusted that they would take care of you and trusted that if anything happened, they would take care of things. They all knew why he made you go out with Hoseok and Jimin today. They knew what he was planning on doing when he sent you out to hang with them. He even asked Yoongi to make sure you felt comfortable and relaxed while he was out. 

Jungkook knew he had to stop playing the blame game though. It wasn't their fault. Deep down he knew it wasn't Yoongi's fault. He knew his Hyung was smarter than this. But why was he so whipped for this girl already? Why did they all stand there and watch the two of you brawl? It wasn't like his Hyungs. Yoongi hated violence. He couldn't stand negativity in a room. It was bizarre for his Hyung to be acting this way and Jungkook started to think Yoongi might be slipping back into the darkness he once watched his Hyung struggle to come out of. He wanted to talk to Yoongi. To go back and see him. Tell him he was sorry and that he didn't mean to lose his cool that way. But on the other hand, Jungkook was too prideful. Refusing the admit he was wrong in that moment. And refusing to admit that he could have protected you in different ways than getting physical with his Hyung.

...

"I'm okay, J.K."

"No you're not. Just let me help you, babe... Easy now." Jungkook grumbled quietly as he helped you out of the car once it was parked at your building. You had already quickly ripped your seatbelt off your body and tried to hop out on your own. Forgetting about the fact that your foot was fucked up. You were just so thankful to finally be home. Wanting nothing more than to hit the showers and jump into bed after. It had been a long day for you. 

You were bummed that the plans you had to hang out at Yoongi's for a bit and then come home and present Jungkook with the gift you had bought him at the mall was all gone to shit now. Your shopping trip was long forgotten. The bags of items you purchased were now sitting uselessly in the trunk of your car.

"What is all this?" Your boyfriend questioned you once he had you out of the vehicle. Breaking the silence that had been filling inside the car for the last 10 minutes. 

You were propped against the side of your car, leaning against it for support while your boyfriend grabbed your various shopping bags. He had nothing to say about the large Sephora shopping bags he tugged out of the trunk of the car. Or even the Louboutin bags either. He loved letting you take his card and go shopping. Never really caring what the amount was. Nothing was too much when it came to you. And it seemed as if Jungkook's bank account was endless. It was like a treat for him as well. Getting to see you come home with new things to try on for him. He enjoyed it and encouraged you to shop more. You knew your limits.

But something caught Jungkook's eye... 

You weren't materialistic. You only ever got what you needed. Only one thing though... did you need this bag of paint? Jungkook had to be honest... you weren't the greatest artist out there and he figured you must have been more interested in painting now. Wanting to brush up on the skills you claimed to him you had that one time he made fun of a flower you drew that he thought was a weed plant. 

But... why did these paints look like the special nontoxic kinds for the skin? At least that's what they looked like to Jungkook. He didn't even notice the large "BODY PAINT" label on the very front of the bottles. Ah, our sweet little baby highness. Never suspecting anything of you. And clearly not choosing to read the labels on the bottles either! He had no idea what you had planned to do with those paints. Not wanting to stick his nose in the bag and inspect each item either. But the curiosity intrigued him.

Why didn't you buy an easel and panels? Or a smock? ... Or brushes? What were you planning to do with these things?

Jungkook had so many questions, hoisting the large bag of artist's supplies out of the trunk and peeking inside for a better look at the items, "For me?" Jungkook quirked a brow at you, a faint smile on his lips, "Why did you get a fabric canvas and not a regular one?" He questioned you again as you both headed to the apartment building's entrance.

You were silent the entire time. Leaning into Jungkook's touch and hanging onto his firm body for some much-needed support. He had a strong hold on you. An arm around your waist with the other hanging tight onto the shopping bags from your trip earlier today. "Can we talk about that another time." You grumbled in response to his questions, sighing out quietly and rolling your eyes as you jabbed a finger onto the button to the top floor of your building, "The mood's ruined and I don't want to explain." You made up the excuse quickly, adverting your gaze from the bag of paints and supplies.

Yeah, you guessed it. You bought a Love is Art kit when you were shopping. It wasn't your idea at first. You just happened to pass by an intimate store during your shopping trip and curiosity got the best of you. Excitement was an understatement when you passed by the shop as well. It wasn't common to see something like this just out in the open at a mall both in your city and here in Jungkook's city either. Sex was almost like a taboo to speak about openly. It was great to see how the talk and importance of sexual health was becoming more and more openly accepted in the world. Sex was great. And sex was normal. It was nice to know people were becoming more comfortable with exploring their sexual health like this.

Sure, there wasn't a plethora of sex shops close to where you lived and you truly did not want to order anything online in case a nosy Jungkook hunted through your packages. Nor did you really need toys anyways but... it was always nice to have them on hand. You never knew what tips and tricks Jungkook would have up his sleeves in the bedroom and it was always a plus to be prepared. 

It just happened to be sheer luck for you to come across the shop. Slipping quietly into the quaint little store when Jimin and Hoseok's backs were turned at a hotteok stand in the middle of the mall. You just had to go inside and take a looksee. Just a peek at what sex stores in Korea had to offer. And that is how you ended up with an inconspicuous bag full of what looked like paint and a painting tarp. You had no choice, really. The shopkeeper sort of talked you into buying it. Literally painting a picture for you in your head on how beautiful a canvas painted with your bare butts would look hanging in your bedroom just for the two of you to see. It was something that could bring some intimacy and spice to your relationship with Jungkook. Not that the two of you needed any more, of course. But... it was nice to keep things alive. It all sounded fun and sexy in essence.

You could remember how were eager you were to come home and surprise Jungkook with your little gift. Hoping you would get to see his adorable, sparkly eyes light up. And hopefully getting to create a beautiful piece of artwork with your walking art piece of a man you called your boyfriend too. Unfortunately, Sora ruined your mood. The entire ordeal that happened at Yoongi's ruined your day and now this whole idea of having sex on paint just seemed stupid and embarrassing,

"Fine. But I won't forget." 

Jungkook hummed out to which you shook your head in response to him. Hoping in fact, he would forget. At least he was warming up a bit now and it always made your heart flutter to see his cute little grin everytime he looked at you. Giving you a small smile when you looked up at his face while standing in the elevator. Letting you get drawn in by his round googly eyes and those perfectly straight teeth of his. 

He gave you another crinkle of his eyes and curve of his lips when you almost fell while he helped you to the apartment doors, rubbing your back and telling you it was okay. And there it was again, another raise of his pretty pink lips. His piercing eyes dazzling you along with his grin and making you feel shy under his gaze. Jungkook's smile was so pretty and always made you feel so comforted. Making you completely forget about the devil in disguise you had to deal with back at Yoongi's and forgetting that you were in pain too. 

The effect Jeon Jeongguk had on you was insane. He had the ability to make you feel more at ease than anything even if he was still a bit quiet when you both finally got to the apartment doors. Just being at his side put you into a calmer state of mind. Knowing he was next to you made you feel safe and protected. As if nothing and no one can could hurt you. As if you didn't get scratched over your body and had a bleeding foot. 

Jungkook made it all better.

After staying quiet for most of the drive, Jungkook could sense that he needed to loosen up a bit. He could tell you needed some sort of affection when he helped you out of the car. You weren't used to the silent treatment. And you didn't deserve it either. Jungkook was just exhausted. But he missed you already even though you were beside him. So, he held your hand when you walked into the building. Guiding you to the elevator and letting you lean against his body for support while you both rode the lift to the top floor where your apartment was. Pressing calming kisses into your messy hair and giving your back small rubs while the two of you waited for the elevator to rise to the highest floor of your building. 

Jungkook even went as far to reassuring Bahm that everything was fine when you both walked into the apartment who started to whine when he picked up on the tension between the two of you. 

You thought Jungkook was coming around but then he went silent all over again. His smile fading and expression stoic once more. Normally, the silence between you both was fine. But this was just getting too awkward to bare. You could tell Jungkook was still fuming inside but wasn't trying to show it. Forgetting for a few moments about his anger and then reverting back to a dazed state of mind in a matter of seconds altogether. 

His was mind running thousands of miles per minute and his patience wearing thin. So, when he commanded for you to strip, take a shower and clean yourself up then meet him in the bedroom, you obediently obliged. Not wanting to set him off any more than he already was. Jungkook always had you acting like the biggest sub in history. Making you head to the bathroom as fast as your broken body would let you without making a debate out of it.

You managed to shower on your own and also was able to make it to the bedroom by yourself. Gritting your teeth as you hobbled from the bathroom to the bedroom. The gash on your foot making it hard to walk each time your foot bent. You stubbornly ignored Jungkook who told you to shout for him if you needed help. Muttering to yourself that you could do everything on your own. The last thing you needed was your boyfriend having to come rescue you and your butt nakedness in the bathroom. It was already humiliating that you had to fight like a child and get yourself in this mess. Like hell you were going to let him dry you off like a baby and carry you out of the shower too. 

Now here you were. You made it to the bedroom to find that Jungkook had already changed out of his outfit from earlier. Changing into a simple loose t-shirt and choosing to chill in his boxers over pants just the way he always did when he was at home.

He didn't notice you made it into the bedroom. Too focused on rummaging through his drawers to find a comfortable shirt of his for you to wear. He nearly jumped out of his skin when he finally heard your footsteps hobbling into the room. Giving you a disappointed glare and then a shake of his head before he turned away from you. 

He paid you no mind after. Only grumbling under his breath to himself about how hardheaded you were when you appeared in the doorway of the bedroom but he didn't yell at you for not asking him to help you out of the shower. He knew you were prideful as fuck. He also knew you were too ashamed to ask for help even when you needed it. Instead, he wordlessly pointed to the bed where he laid clothes out for you to get dressed.

You didn't bother to argue with your boyfriend. Didn't want to annoy him by questioning why he needed to prepare clothes for you even though he was upset with you. You knew that was his thing to do for you no matter what and to be honest, a part of you was grateful that even though Jungkook wasn't in the best mood, he didn't take it out on you. He was still as patient as ever despite his locked jaw and furrowed brows. 

You had no choice but to be obedient and get dressed like he wanted you to. And soon enough, you were sat on the mattress of your bed, dressed in one of Jungkook's almost comically humongous t-shirts and a pair of your favorite, comfortable looking underwear he had laid out for you. How did he know where to find your most unsexy underwear? He was much too in tune with your shit. He truly didn't need to know where you kept your granny panties. But oh well, who cares.  

You were comfortable now. With your hair damp and air drying while your fingers brushed through the locks, you had your hurt foot in Jungkook's hand while he sat on the edge of the bed with you, your heel resting in his lap and his delicate fingers adjusting the gauze he had wrapped around your foot after sterilizing the cut and making sure no glass fragments were stuck in the wound. You had a Band-Aid plastered on your cheek. And then one over each of the deep scratches on your neck. 

Jungkook was worse than you thought when it came to taking care of your injuries. You figured he'd slap some ointment on your scratches and call it a day. You thought he would make you tough it out since you caused it on yourself anyways but he didn't. He was stern with you when you protested. Not asking you to oblige and wear the bandages he pasted onto you but demanding you to. Claiming if you didn't, you'd get them infected. 

You knew they wouldn't though. The scratches were only scratches. Not deep enough for bacteria to get in and give you an infection. Just barely raised on the surface and honestly making you look pretty bad ass if you had to speak for yourself. You thought you looked like Agust D in Daechwita but Jungkook thought you looked like an idiot. 

Is that what Jungkook thought would happen? That the scratch or cut would get infected and you would die? Oh, how he worried for nothing. Fine, you'll endure it just for him. How could you say no anyways? He was so precious and caring. Looking at you with those signature pair of round eyes. A small pout on his lips and his dark brows furrowed as he held your foot in his hand. He wanted nothing more than for you to recover and be healthy. He worried about you all the time. Always scared you might break apart as if you were glass. He just wanted to protect you. And so, you let him. Doing what he asked of you and allowing for him to play doctor on you because you truly did not want to upset him even more,

He was quiet even as he bandaged you up. The anger was still burning inside of him like fiery embers but you could never tell from the way Jungkook touched you. He was so careful. Worried he might hurt you more. Scared that something would happen if he didn't clean it properly. He felt so bad that this happened when he wasn't there in the first place and thought he could make up by doing this for you. He felt even worse that he didn't know exactly what transpired that night at the club with Sora until just a few moments ago when you told him the details inside Yoongi's washroom back at the dorms.

You kept that all hidden? For what? To protect him?

Jungkook was upset with the way everything played out. Today was supposed to be a special day. You were supposed to have fun. Get some shopping done with Jimin and Hoseok. Hangout with the guys and Yoongi's girlfriend then come home and have a good evening together. He was so excited to finally choose your engagement ring too. Ending the day off in blissful spirits with his Hyungs that accompanied him to the store in hopes that he would be seeing you soon to spend the rest of the evening with you and his group mates. 

Jungkook truly never expected anything like this to happen. It all felt like a scene out of a shitty movie and he had no idea Sora would come back into his life this way. And he had no clue she would threaten you like that either. He couldn't forgive himself for not being there when she insulted you. He would have made sure she went to jail since the very night at the club when she threatened you whether Yoongi liked it or not.

"Good." Was all Jungkook said when he inspected over the bandages on your foot, making sure your bleeding had stopped. 

"You know you shouldn't have got mad at Yoongi or the rest of the guys..." The words began to leave your lips but you felt anxious when you felt Jungkook tensing up near you. You could sense he was falling back into the part of his mind where he would overthink. You knew he was replaying the events of tonight in his head from the start again. And you knew he was starting to bubble with anger all over again. You wanted to stop him. Wanted to let him see that it was okay to talk about this without getting angry. Wanted to show him that although you just beat a bitch's ass, you still wanted him to see that you were still better than Sora. You shifted a bit on the bed below you, elbows propping yourself up and your toes wiggling in Jungkook's lap while you continued, "They didn't do anything wrong."

You defended the rest of BTS with all certainty. So much certainty that if your internship didn't work out, you would go back to school and become a lawyer just so you could become the legal adviser for BTS themselves. Or better yet, part of their body guard team so that you can fight bitches who thought they could hurt any of them. 

You've never felt so protected over a group of men in your life. Wanting to defend the boys that have done nothing but make you feel loved and safe the whole time you have been in this country. You knew Jungkook would understand. And you knew he would agree with you. So, you put your brave face on. Being unchanging with your words and making Jungkook see that you were serious. You loved him. And you also loved Bangtan. You'd fight anyone for them if you had to, "You know they did everything you would do if you were in their position." There was a fight in your voice as you adjusted your position on the bed. Making Jungkook realize that you weren't fucking around, "I don't blame them for not getting involved." Your shoulders shrugged, getting comfortable while you kept your foot in Jungkook's hold, "They were scared. I scared them." You sighed quietly under your breath, shaking your head quickly while your boyfriend hushed you before you could even continue,

"I know." Jungkook hummed, his head leaning down and pressing a soft kiss over each of your toes, making you wiggle a bit from the ticklish sensation. He then placed one last feather like kiss over the bandage on your foot before he finally broke the silence, "But you shouldn't have hit her either." He heaved in a deep breath then exhaled with a soft huff while he looked at you with a disappointed frown. His brows knitting together and lips pressing into a line as he nibbled over his lower lip, "I'm proud of you for whooping her ass. I won't lie about that." A flash of amusement came into Jungkook's eyes, a smile curving along his mouth for a second while he kept your foot in his lap, fingers squeezing along your muscles lightly from the heel of your foot to the back of your leg then finally to your calve, "Still... You knew better than to do that, mama. No matter what she said." Jungkook finally met your eyes, his fingers massaging at your calve muscles while he looked at you, "You know none of that would have happened if I was there. I don't know why Yoongi didn't stop you."

"It wasn't Yoongi's fault though... he didn't know... And honestly Jungkook, he looked like he spaced out most of the time... I don't know. I just hope he's okay." You grumbled, leaning back on your elbows and getting comfortable on the bed under your body once more, "You would do the same if you were him." You sighed softly as Jungkook massaged your leg, "No.. actually...you're right. None of that would have happened... worse would have gone down." You corrected yourself quickly, pulling your foot away from Jungkook's hold to lay down on your back instead, "You would have caused more damage than I did." Your eyes were fixed on Jungkook's back when he slid off the bed, his feet planting lightly onto the floor, "You don't see yourself when you're upset, Kookie. You're like this lunatic." You muttered, sliding yourself backwards and lifting your blankets to get under them, "This big, scary bunny. I mean... I'm no better but she deserved it." You grumbled the last part, pulling your hurt foot up carefully as you curled into a ball on the bed and let Jungkook pull the covers over you.

Jungkook was quiet as you scolded him, looking over his shoulder briefly at you when you called him a scary bunny. The new name you coined him as made him want to laugh. Was he really that scary when angry? He couldn't tell. 

Snorting softly under his breath and turning around to face you, Jungkook knelt down onto the edge of bed and picked up the ends of the warm blanket, helping you pull the duvet over your body, "I just lost it, jagiya." He muttered, tucking the blankets around your body before taking a seat on the side of the bed next to you, a deep sigh leaving his lips while he gazed down at the floor, spotting one of Bahm's chew toys and giving it a light kick into the corner of the bedroom while he spoke, "We never fight. Now it all feels weird as fuck." Jungkook shook his head, a hand reaching up to run through his hair. He pushed the locks away from his face and tilted his head back, stretching his neck as he rubbed a hand over the side of it to knead the tense muscles at the back of his neck, "I hate this." He groaned while you twisted yourself onto your side to look at him, pulling the blanket away a bit and patting the empty space on the bed for Jungkook to lay down next to you, "I didn't mean to lose it like that."

"I think we owe Yoongi an apology. I'm sure he'll understand, Koo." You whispered to Jungkook, eyes staring at the blank wall in front of you then shifting a bit as your boyfriend sat down onto the bed then laid down in the space you created for him, "Tensions were high. I said some things to him that I didn't mean either. I really want to go over and say sorry to Yoongi..." You confessed quietly, rolling onto your back to look up at your ceiling. Your gaze fixated on the pot lights in your ceiling for a long moment, "He didn't deserve that." You whispered, turning your head and finding the silhouette of Jungkook's face in the dimly lit bedroom.

Jungkook felt your eyes on him and he turned to look at you, an arm extending to you and beckoning you to come closer to him, "Let's let everything cool off for a bit..." He reasoned. 

It's not like he didn't want to apologize and make amends with his Hyung. He knew he had to face him sooner or later especially when they had a plethora of schedules coming up with each other. Jungkook just felt ashamed. He hoped that when you both went to talk to Yoongi, you would let him hide behind you. He knew the look Yoongi would give him and Jungkook had to say, he was not ready for that. He didn't want to be under the glare of his elder hyung's wary eyes. Didn't want to be in the same room as the hyung he almost punched into a wall tonight,

"We can talk to him soon." Jungkook hummed, arms welcoming you into his embrace, "Let's just lay low for a bit."

You moved over to Jungkook as quick as you could. Sliding close to him so that you could rest your head over Jungkook's chest. One hand resting over his abdomen while your face smushed into his shirt, your nose sniffing over the fresh floral scent of Jungkook's clothes. You did his laundry and knew what he smelled like but why did it invigorate your senses every time?

Jungkook always seemed to have some sort of pheromones dripping off him to make you feel this way. With the smell of sweet citrus and flowers making you swoon over how delicious your boyfriend always smelled, you couldn't help but feel drawn to him, "But I'm not apologizing to that bitch though." You quickly hummed out and pressed your cheek into the front of Jungkook's shirt, your arm wrapping around his torso and your body raising slightly for a moment as he lifted his free arm to slide it around you to get comfortable, "And I really don't give a shit if Yoongi wants to date her. I just thought you and your fellow Bangbrothers would have more class than that." You grumbled quietly against Jungkook's chest, your cheek pressing into the shirt as you inhaled his smell again. Taking his scent into your lungs and letting the nostalgic smell of sweet clementine's and the smallest hint of freesia overwhelm your senses.

Jungkook had his freehand laid over his forehead while you rested your head on his chest. His eyes were closed and he had an arm wrapped around you, fingers trailing down your back, circling over your body and drawing small patterns along your spine while he listened to you speak, "Bangbrothers." Jungkook repeated after you, a tiny huff exhaling through his nose. Sounding like a small puff of air following along with a soft scoff, "No, babe. Yoongi can't date her." Jungkook corrected you with a grunt, his head shaking slightly, "He can't. Why would he ever want to date someone like her? You know how many friends I have? The number of people we all know? He could have had anyone he wanted. Why did it have to be her?" He questioned, mind wandering to his Hyung at home who must have been still awake just like you and Jungkook were.

He thought about his Hyung. Yoongi must have been alone. He knew the rapper wouldn't want Sora to stick around after what had happened. He knew the older wanted to be alone and he was probably still in his dorm. Cooped up with his favorite bottle of whiskey and Holly at his side. Sitting in the darkness of his living room and staring out at the night skyline by himself. It sounded depressing when Jungkook thought about it. Sounded lonely and boring. He could never imagine himself being that way anymore. He hated being alone now. Hated being without you. But Yoongi was different. He never really felt alone. 

Jungkook's Hyung knew how to be by himself. He chose to be on his own. Preferred to be in the quiet stillness of his own space with nothing but his dog, music and himself. It wasn't depressing. And it wasn't lonely either. It was peaceful and Jungkook respected Yoongi for being so independent. But he couldn't shake the look of his hyung's face from his mind when he walked into the dorm. The pain in his eyes. The shock. The disturbance. Nothing made sense to his Hyung. Or did he already figure it all out? Jungkook never knew or understood anything that went through Yoongi's mind. Everything he knew about his beloved Hyung was what he learned through living with him. Everything Yoongi did was for a reason so what the hell was he doing with someone like Sora? What was the reason?

"But that is who he wants. Who knows why people fall in love, Jungkook. I bet people wonder why you fell in love with a stripper." You could tell Jungkook was seriously troubled over the thought of Yoongi dating Sora. Hearing the disturbance in his voice and feeling the concern in his body language, "It is what it is." You spoke simply, eyes peeking up at his face when he removed his arm from over his forehead, "Who knows why these things happen." You twisted onto your side slowly, being careful with your movements so that you didn't move your foot too much, "There's someone out there for everyone. I don't think Sora's the right choice for Yoongi but who knows..." You trailed off, propping yourself up onto your elbow and resting your head in your hand while you looked at Jungkook, trying to find the shadow of his face in the darkness of your bedroom, 

"If he really loves her... Nothing will stop them. I just wish it wasn't her. She's fucking nuts." You nodded to yourself, reaching out and touching your boyfriend's arm. Making him turn his head to look at you, "She scares me." You whispered, feeling Jungkook start to shift next to you, "If I see her and hurt her again, I'll lose everything because I will definitely go to jail. I don't know if I can control myself, Jungkook. You don't even know what she's like. She's worse than she seems. Way worse." The all too familiar dreadful feeling of anxiety could be felt starting to fester inside of you and you could feel your body about to break out into a cold sweat.

You hated this feeling. Hated the way she made you act. Hated the way she made you thought. You knew you were better than this. You knew if this was anyone else, you wouldn't lose a wink of sleep over it. If it were anyone else, you wouldn't give a damn. You always thought no one was worth enough of your time to fight for them. That was, of course, until you met Jungkook. 

Sure, you were used to being people jealous of you. Used to the stares and gawking. Used to the hateful eyes of some fellow dancers following you around in the club. Used to the insecure bitches that thought you wanted to steal their men. You've been through everything except this. You've never had to fight for someone you loved. Never had to put a bitch in her place for trying anything on your man. 

Sora was ballsy to say the least but you weren't the most predictable person either. You had more guts that Sora would ever have. More balls than she could handle. You knew when to step up and fight for what you believed in... you just didn't know how much you had to fight. You didn't know you had to actually throw hands to get her off your back. And you weren't even sure if she would even back off for sure. You sure as hell didn't know if this was the end of it all either. You knew deep down that you'd see her again because she didn't seem like someone who would give up.

The uncertainty of it all scared you to pieces. The thought that any moment now, police would show up here looking for you because Sora snitched infiltrated your mind and made you overthink. You could picture yourself in handcuffs. Being led onto a plane with shackles around your ankles and an orange prisoner jumpsuit on your body. The authorities putting you on a one-way flight back to your city and banning you from the country for good while Sora watched from afar with that same hideous sneer she always had on her face.

Sounds dramatic, but you weren't sure of what Sora was capable of. You didn't know who she exactly was. Any regular person wouldn't act the way she did and it led you to believe that she had nothing to lose from the way she acted. 

You however... you had everything and more to lose. You had Jungkook. Your career. Your friends. Your happiness. Overthinking about the worst-case scenarios weren't going to do anything for you but the paranoia was suffocating and you could only hope that the next time you see each other, it will be in court to issue Sora a restraining order.

"What do you mean?"

Your boyfriend turned onto his side to face you when you touched him, his eyes finding yours in the warm lighting of the room and feeling himself grow warm inside just looking into your eyes. He was quiet for a moment. Silently studying your features. Taking mental pictures of your face so that even in his old age one day, he could never forget what you looked like. 

He gazed at you for a long time. Longing eyes roaming over your skin. Focusing on your eyes. Getting lost in the way they twinkled under the moonlight shining into your bedroom. Then dropping his gaze to the shape of your nose. Studying the way it perfectly fit your face without needing any contour or makeup done. Then Jungkook finally focused on the curve of your lips. Analyzing the way your lips pursed into a soft pout. The beautiful color they were and the way your lip balm made them glisten. 

Jungkook truly loved you. Thought you were the most beautiful person he had ever seen. He used to be able to say that he could fill a book with how much he loved you. Write a story about how he felt about you. He used to draw you. Write songs about you. Jungkook could find any and all ways to express the way he loved you but now he had run out of ideas. There were no more words to describe how he felt anymore. Just looking at you was enough for him now,

"What are you scared of? You know I'd never let anything happen to you, right?" Jungkook whispered, a hand reaching up to move your hair back, brushing the tousled locks of hair away from your face with a flick of his fingers, "I would never let anything happen to us." A warm palm  cupped your cheek, thumb caressing over your skin when he looked at you, "I promise." Jungkook whispered, his finger under your chin now while he pulled himself closer to you, "I love you." A soft whisper left his mouth, the space between the two of you getting thinner and smaller with every breath you took.

You didn't know how you managed to get so close to Jungkook already. The both of you were drawing together like magnets. One moment you were laying your head on his chest and then the next, you were both in each other's space, breathing the same air and feeling each other's heart beats from how close in proximity the two of you were. It was intense. This feeling of passion and love becoming suffocating to the point that you didn't even know how to act anymore.

 You were simply taken under Jungkook's spell. Melting under his touch. Becoming engulfed in his gaze. You've never felt this way about a single soul until him. Never been able to look someone in the eye for as long as you had with him. Never been able to let yourself be reeled in like a fishing line the way you could with Jungkook. He was everything. And with him, you knew you would be safe. With him, you knew he would protect you. You knew this man would keep his promise because... he was Jungkook. He always kept his promises. You trusted him wholeheartedly.

You didn't hesitate any longer when Jungkook moved closer to you. Your lips barely touching and eyes barely closed. The two of you were eager for this moment. Feeling as if you had been waiting all eternity to be next to each other this way. You could feel the warmth of Jungkook's hand when he touched your cheek. Your face instantly leaning into his touch and allowing for him to caress your skin. Giving you the faintest touches but also making sure he didn't brush the band aid over your cheek either, "I love you, Y/N." He whispered again while your arms slid around his incredibly broad shoulders, welcoming your boyfriend closer to you when his lips found yours.

"I love you." You exhaled, your lips both finally pressing onto each other's for the first time in what felt like a long time. The simple gesture sending a shock of electricity up your spine as if it was the first time you were ever kissing each other in your lives. 

Jungkook had initiated the kiss carefully. Holding your jaw with his freehand and allowing for you to get familiar with his lips on yours. He was testing the waters. Feeling out how comfortable you were to let him kiss you after the whirlwind of emotions you had experienced today. So far it was good. You would never deny a kiss from Jungkook no matter how shitty you felt. You needed it anyways. Feeling a rush of tranquility wash over you the moment you kissed him. And so, you carefully returned the kiss. Giving Jungkook a gentle peck back before continuing it. Pressing soft pecks against his lips until he was returning the gesture. Satisfied with your response to him and feeling the gentle touch of your skin on his own. 

Your lips were soon molding together in sync and moving against each other fluidly. You didn't realize you were pulling Jungkook closer to you. With your hands on his shoulders and gripping onto his well-defined trap muscles, you unconsciously tried to tug him onto you. Wanting to feel the comforting warmth he always radiated and the weight of his frame on yours. Your body was moving on its own. Tilting your head back a bit to make space for Jungkook who invaded your own. Soon enough, without even realizing, you were laying on your back. Arms hooked around your boyfriend's neck and his body hovering comfortably over your own.

Jungkook had moved without realizing as well. Getting on top of you without a second thought and balancing his weight perfectly so that he didn't crush or hurt you, "See,jagi?" He started to say, a sweet whisper leaving his lips while he spoke to you, "This is what we have..." Jungkook trailed off, lips parting from yours to trace small kisses across your cheek, "...She can't ever have this." He reassured you with the simplest of words, warm lips trailing further from your cheek towards your neck. He paused for a moment, teeth nibbling against your jawline before his nose pressed into the skin along your neck, his lips ghosting over the bandages on your neck then now at your ear, "No one can." He confirmed, kissing over the shell of your ear while a pair of strong hands roamed down your sides, his breathing heavy already, the intensity between the two of you increasing, 

"It's just us."

Your whole body was in pain but did it matter when Jungkook seemed to make it all go away? All the scratches, cuts and bruises seemed to have disappeared. Feeling as if nothing else existed other than the man hovering over you right now. Your pain was gone. The sadness and anger diminished completely. All you felt now was heat. Your face felt hot. Your skin felt warm. Your whole existence felt as if it had been electrocuted. Your body floating to the highest cloud in the sky and feeling as light as a feather from the touch that came from Jungkook's fingertips on your skin. 

"Just us." Your voice came out in a tiny whisper, your eyes fluttering closed and your head tilting back to allow for Jungkook's teeth to sink into your skin just under your jawline. Jungkook's whisper in your ear made your entire body engulf with goosebumps. And you couldn't help the noise that came out of your mouth. A small moan escaping your lips which made your back arch involuntarily, "Only us." You sighed out softly under your breath, fingers at the back of Jungkook's neck and burying your hand into his hair, tugging on the soft locks lightly.

Jungkook nosed over your neck, placing reassuring kisses along your skin while your fingers thread through his hair, smoothing through the shaggy locks while he buried his face into your shoulder, inhaling the fresh, soapy scent of your skin mixed with your signature body lotion while also enjoying the warmth of your body against his, 

"We'll figure this out, angel." Jungkook husked out, pressing another kiss against the side of your neck, "Just let me take care of it." He removed his face from within your shoulder, finally pulling back to look at you. He shifted his weight and looked over his shoulder, taking a peek at your bandaged up foot and making sure he wasn't about to roll over and fall on top of you, "Okay? I don't want you to worry about anything." He pressed his face back down into your neck, voice muffled against your skin when he spoke, "Just let me take care of it all."

You watched your boyfriend look behind himself to ensure he didn't brush against your foot and the sight made your heart melt at how careful Jungkook was with you. He had only ever been rough when you asked him to. Only ever slapped you around when you wanted him to. Only ever hurt you when you both made the mutual consent to. Other than the times you've begged him to break you in half, Jungkook had treated you as if you were a feather. Always looking you over to make sure you were happy and comfortable. Yeah, he played rough sometimes. Tossing you over his shoulder to carry you to the bedroom. Practicing boxing moves and play fighting with you. Throwing you around and chasing after you. He was like Bahm in a way. This big, friendly, playful puppy who didn't know their true size and strength. But Jungkook always meant well. And he always knew how to take care of you.

"You won't hurt me. J.K. You got my foot bandaged up so tight, the blood flow is starting to restrict." You joked with your overprotective boyfriend, your hands reaching out to hold onto each side of his shoulders while you looked up at him, "God, I missed you. I should have never left home." You confessed into the darkness of the bedroom and Jungkook shook his head in disagreement, your fingers in Jungkook's hair moving to caress over the back of his neck then brushing down in his back in gentle strokes when he laid his head back down against your chest, leaving airy touches along the fabric of the back of his shirt, "I wish I chose to stay in as well. Maybe I wouldn't have had to see her." You ignored him when he shook his head, "Maybe I wouldn't have had to meet her."

You would never let Jungkook handle this on his no matter what he said. You knew he would want to go to the police about this. Get his company involved. Get the law to handle it. You were all for it, of course. But you didn't trust Sora. You've heard about people like her. Knew about people like her. She was a saesang. A once lucky fan that had an interaction with their favorite celebrity. The interaction going straight to her head and creating a monster. Not expecting to meet BTS the way she did but still ending up going full delusional from it. In Sora's case though, it wasn't just one celebrity she had the luck to meet. It was all of BTS.

It wasn't just Jungkook that she got to hook up with either. It was Yoongi too. She managed to get closer to them than anyone has ever been. Managed to slither her way exactly where she wanted to be. Maybe it was a sickness to be that way. Maybe she was just as deranged as you figured. Who knows. But all you knew was that, you'd never let Jungkook deal with this alone. 

You would agree with him. Tell him you understood and that you would put it all in his hands because he seemed to know better. He had his own ways to take care of things anyways. His own ways that didn't involve violence. He could go by the book if he wanted to. Go through the judicial system and have her spend the rest of her days shunned and exiled. Whatever Jungkook wanted to do, you were here for it. But that didn't mean you wouldn't kick this bitch's face in all over again if need be. If she didn't stay away from you or your relationship, you would not hesitate to put her in her place again.

You didn't want to be the villain. But for Jungkook... for BTS... you had to.

"You would have met her anyhow, babe... She's Yoongi's girlfriend." Jungkook's voice was soft, coming out of his mouth in a hushed whisper. He had his face resting over your collar now, his teeth giving your skin little nips every now and then.

It was the first time he addressed Sora as Yoongi's girlfriend and he had to say, he hated it. Her name felt like venom on his tongue. Leaving a bitter taste in his mouth and making the blood in his veins feel as though they were beginning to boil. But that's who she was whether the two of you liked it or not. Jungkook didn't think anyone approved of them dating but there was one thing that he knew when it came to Yoongi... Yoongi didn't do anything for no reason. He didn't date a person for no reason. Didn't commit to anyone without thinking about the long-term outcomes of it. He would think long and hard before ever diving into a relationship. And that is exactly why his hyung hardly dated in the first place. 

It was strange for Yoongi to fall this hard and this fast for someone like Sora. And the youngest truly felt as if either the rapper was brainwashed into being with her. His hyung was smart. Smarter than we all thought and Jungkook could only hope Yoongi saw through Sora the same way everyone else did. He may be blindsided right now. But deep down in his heart, Jungkook believed Yoongi would have dumped her already. Or at least called her out on her bullshit by now if he noticed it. He knew his Hyung could do no wrong. He knew Yoongi just wanted to be loved. But not Sora. Anyone but her. 

Damn, if Yoongi really wanted to date, why didn't he just say so? Jungkook could count the amount of people willing to sell a kidney for Yoongi if he wanted to. Why her? 

Only Yoongi knew what Yoongi did.

Jungkook didn't even care if Yoongi was dating Sora either. Like mentioned, whatever happened with her was a one-time thing that Jungkook never thought twice about when it was all over. He didn't think she would still be after him. Didn't think she would treat you the way she did either. He just thought she would have forgotten and moved on by now. It baffled him to know that Sora was still hung up on him all these years. He couldn't believe she would tell you to break up with him mid fight either. Who did she really think she was? How could he have such a lasting impression on a person that after 5 years, they couldn't forget him? Simple. He was Jungkook. And Jungkook didn't see the way everyone else saw him. Didn't understand the effect he had on people. He could make a person fall in love by just looking at him. 

This situation all seemed so ridiculous. And Sora did not seem like a person that would stand down and back off either. He knew this wasn't the end and so, Jungkook was already thinking ahead. Despite being only in his mid-twenties, Jungkook was already quite powerful. Having connections and strings that could be pulled from every direction. He was already thinking of how fast and easily he could get Hybe's legal team and the authorities involved. He already had a name of a lawyer in mind that he would call in the morning. Already had what his statement to the police will be as well. 

Too bad, Sora. 

They say fight for what you want, right? Jungkook wasn't the type to throw hands. He boxed, yeah. Stayed as physically fit as he could, yeah. But Jungkook didn't bulk on the muscles to fight people. And he sure as hell didn't do it to get violent with his Hyung either. That wasn't them. Yoongi was his brother. His family. And he wasn't going to let anyone come between that. Not even Sora. If he had to take the necessary measures to keep you safe. Even if that meant putting Sora in jail, he would,

"You know Yoongi loves you... he would have wanted you to meet her anyhow. You were the first person he told when he started seeing her. That means he trusts you." Jungkook started to pull away from you so that he look at your face again, warm and gentle eyes looking at you with nothing but tenderness behind them, "I wish it didn't have to be like this though. I wanted you to be friends with her. To go out and do girl shit when I'm busy. I wanted you to have someone that understood how it felt being with a singer... I didn't know it would turn out like this." 

Jungkook sighed and leaned in once more, pressing a soft kiss to your forehead then your cheek, "Please promise me you won't even look at her if you ever cross paths with her again. Yoongi can date whoever he wants but I'm going to get a legal team and make her go to jail for threatening you. Maybe Yoongi will realize by then that she's not worth his time." He shook his head slowly, the wispy fringe of his hair swaying with his head, "Promise me, jagi." Your boyfriend almost pleaded with you, his nose brushing against yours as he got closer to you, "I can't let anything like this happen to you again." Jungkook's voice went hush as he closed the space between the two of you once more, lips pressing against yours and pulling you in for another kiss.

"I promise." You nodded solemnly although you struggled to say the words. You knew they were untrue. You knew you couldn't keep that promise to him even if you wanted to. You knew you weren't about to let Jungkook take this bitch down on his own and you knew you weren't going to let him get in the middle of a mess that should have been finished the second it started, "I leave it all to you." You whispered, a pair of starstruck eyes looking up at your pretty other half, your stare was focused on the way his own eyes became lidded as he leaned into you once more. His lips barely ghosting over yours then finally leaning in to kiss you again. The emotion and dedication he had for you pouring into the gesture, "Promise." You spoke the words again, melting into the kiss and feeling your stomach somersault with butterflies.

You had lied to Jungkook as easily as you could. It was a hard lie to swallow. And an even harder one to tell. Something you never had to do with Jungkook. You never had to hide anything from him. He knew all your secrets and about the darkest parts of your mind and heart but this was something that was going to get messy fast unless Yoongi dumped her on his own.

It's not like you didn't believe that Jungkook would be able to handle everything by himself. You knew he would. But what kind of ride or die would you be to sit back and let him do exactly that? That wasn't the way you were raised. That's not how they did it back at the club in your city. You had everyone's back. And if one of the members of BTS were in this mess or one of your girlfriends are dealing with something similar, you would never let them stand alone. And you sure as hell weren't about to let your boyfriend to do the same either.

You decided to put your thoughts on the back burner for now. You didn't want to stress out about it anymore. Didn't want Jungkook to think you didn't believe in him. But you knew you would come back to your plan on getting rid of Sora later. You weren't sure of what you were going to do. Maybe call up your girls from the club and fly them out to Korea so that you could all jump Sora in the back of an alleyway. Just kidding (not really). 

You'll think of something sooner or later. But right now, you were focused on someone else. Someone more worth your time than anything else. You eased into kissing Jungkook back the moment his lips landed on yours and felt yourself drawing deeper into the kiss. Getting lost in the moment and feeling the tender loving care Jungkook put into kissing you.

The both of you knew sex wasn't on the topic tonight. There was no way you were in the mood for that today and neither was Jungkook. Sex wasn't everything. It wasn't complicated to take your clothes off and sleep with someone. Having a relationship where you both connected not only physically but emotionally as well was precious to you. Especially with Jungkook. He could hold you and kiss you just the way he was doing right now. Make you feel special and loved. Make you feel wanted and appreciated without having to make you take your clothes off. He knew how to take care of you. Knew how to touch you in all the ways you wanted him to. Whether that was with your body, heart or soul.

You both were exhausted today though. Emotionally and physically drained to the point where the both of you felt as though you would fall asleep at any second... that was until Jungkook kissed you. He wanted you to rest. To heal. To gather your strength and be confined to your bed for as long as you wanted. He knew you weren't badly hurt anyways but it drove Jungkook up the wall at the thought of you being in pain. Even if it was minor. But when his lips met yours and you shared that simple, sweet kiss... it sparked something between the two of you. Sent static through your limbs and made you and Jungkook feel the electricity flow between you.

Eager fingers ran along Jungkook's upper biceps. Feeling over his smooth skin. Touching and caressing the fibers of his muscles that flexed with him every time he moved until you were boldly reaching under his t-shirt. Your fingertips dropping to the hem of his shirt and inching underneath to touch his skin more. Running the tips of your nails along the waistband of his boxers while your lips moved against each other's for a moment.

You could feel Jungkook shiver above you. The cool touch of your hands brushing up his sides making the hairs on his skin raise. Although you were hesitant, your touch still lingered over the faintest happy trail along Jungkook's lower abdomen then creeped up to feel over a set of rock hard abs. The way you touched Jungkook made him accidentally let out a small sound but you only silenced his moan by pressing your lips against his once more, your heads tilting in opposite directions and the kiss deepening, 

"You're so warm. I want to feel more of you." You whispered into the kiss and Jungkook let out a quiet chuckle. He started to break the kiss. Started to move back to allow your eager hands tugging at the hem of his shirt to help him take it off, his mouth opening to respond but the sound of the doorbell to your apartment blaring through the hallways and echoing into your bedroom making the two of you startled instead.

The two of you froze in your movements and stared at each other as the sound of the doorbell rung again. Your heart dropped to the pit of your stomach because you knew this was it, "It's the police, Jungkook. I know it is."

"At this time?" Jungkook grumbled and glanced over to the clock on the nightstand and sighed, "It's not the police." He started to climb off you, easily shifting his weight and rolling off your body to land on the floor, feet planting firm onto the hardwood and scuffling along the floor to the bedroom door as he pulled his t-shirt down and fixed it, "Let me get it. You stay in bed." He was already making his way outside of the bedroom, grabbing a pair of sweatpants on his way out the door and hopping into them one leg at a time as he walked while the chime of the doorbell sang through the apartment again. 

The sound shrilled through your body and made your stomach do a flip, the feeling of nervousness starting to overwhelm you. This time, you could hear an awoken Bahm bark and then you could hear the paws of the Doberman sliding along the floors of your apartment to your front door. The dog most likely following his dad who had made his way to the entrance already.

"What do you mean at this time?" You almost yelled but Jungkook had already left the bedroom. You went silent as you listened for the familiar footsteps of Jungkook's bare feet gliding on the flooring of your apartment. Holding your breath to see if you could hear handcuffs rattling or radio chatter coming from a police officer from outside the apartment door. You were so quiet that you could hear a pin drop. The beat of your heart starting to accelerate could be felt vibrating through your body. 

You didn't know why you were panicking. You knew you were going to go to jail. But part of you believed Sora wouldn't go to the authorities. You looked around your bedroom and thought about an escape plan. There was no way you'd be able to jump out the window as you were living on the top floor of a multi-story high rise. You could hide in the closet. Or under the bed. Or better yet, you could just let them find you. It was inevitable anyways.

You listened more closely. Making out the small noises happening in the hallway. Hearing Jungkook clear his throat and then a sigh leave his lips as if he was annoyed. You could hear the security system for your door beep indicating Jungkook had initialized for the security alarms to disengage. Hearing Bahm bark again this time only quieter. Hearing the lock of your doors click and then the slide of the door's weather-strip along the floor as it finally opened. You heard it all and then you finally listened to your boyfriend speak. His voice was quiet but filled with concern. The brief shuffle of his feet moving backwards as if someone was already making their way into the apartment. 

You thought you heard wrong. Thought you were dreaming until he said it again. The names left Jungkook's mouth once more and then you jumped out of bed, wincing in pain but ignoring the ache in your limbs and body as you rushed out the bedroom to the front of your apartment,

"Bang P.D-nim...  Come in."  

________________________________________

a/n

short update and by short i mean 12k words of idk wtf i was smoking when i wrote this

side note: my updates will take a while bc im a burnt out nurse just tryna enjoy my vacation :)))

also the views to vote ratio on this story doesnt make sense pls vote more <3 it means a lot

see you in the next one? yeahhhh xo 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 1.4K 39
another arranged marriage fanfiction but there is something different this time y/n doesn't believe in love will Jungkook be able to make her fall f...
1.4M 53.3K 45
Newbie prostitute Mari, is left with a discouraging debt after her parent's passing. Her life is filled of threats and demand in assembling the great...
12.3K 282 15
➻ Ongoing ✒ ══════════βœ₯════════ ☯ β™” "πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘€π‘Žπ‘ π‘›'𝑑 π‘šπ‘’π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘šπ‘’...
105K 3.8K 59
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...