Street Affection (Completed)

By thereallashleynicole

A love story. The street way. More

Cast
Birthday Bitch
One Drink, Too Many
Bad Things Never Happen
You Are ... The Father
A New Leaf
My House, My Rules
You Set Me Up?
Closer
Juko
Juko Pt. 2
Oh Californiaaa
Feelings
Double Trouble
Jealousy
Amazing Mr. Fuck Up
Detective Mitchell
Evidence
Letting Go
Chasing Waterfalls
Boom
Deal With The Devil
Something Is Wrong
Traumatized
Voicemails
Blame
Out With The Old, In With The New
Ridin' Or Not
Blood On My Hands
Family Ties
Love & War
Eyes In the Back of My Head
A Cell or A Coffin
Real Niggas Never Die
Tell Me Who You Loyal To
Remember That Deal?
Two Can Keep A Secret, If One Of Them Is Dead
Keep Your Friends Close, And Your Enemies Closer
Love The Way You Lie
Innocent or Guilty
Whatever It Takes
Mission Impossible
Pillow Talk
The Truth Will Out
Nowhere To Run
Bad Timing
Kiss It Better
Two Can Play That Game
Welcome Home
Home Sweet Home
Decisions Decisions
Mr & Mrs
Draco's POV
Promises Are Meant to Be Broken
Bygones be Bygones
Tell It How It Is
'Til Death Do Us Part

Strangers

673 37 2
By thereallashleynicole

~Armani POV

"I knew I would find you here." Jacobs said standing the doorway. I watched as he struggled to stand up on two feet. I looked down seeing a gun in his hands. "What's going on?" Myra asked coming up behind me.

Jacobs held the gun up forcing his way in. "Armani what the fuck." Myra whispered. "Jacobs, what do you want?" I asked trying not to show any fear. "You fucking bitch." He laughed. "You cost me everything. My job, my reputation. I'm broke! Helpless!" He yelled. "Jacobs, I'm sorry. I really am. You don't understand how much I wish to take everything back." I said.

"You're going to be very sorry once I'm finished with you." He said cocking the gun back. Out of nowhere, Myra sent a vase to the back of his head causing him to fall on the floor. I quickly grabbed the gun off the floor pointing it at him.

"Leave, now! Nobody has to get hurt!" I said as my hands trembled. "This is familiar territory for you isn't." He laughed referring to Detective Jackson. He got off the floor wiping the blood off the back of his head. He looked at Myra who was just as afraid as I was.

With no words, he charged towards her as they both fell to ground. "Armani!" She yelled trying to fight him off. "Shoot him!" She yelled again. I couldn't move. I was stuck. Nothing moved but my hands as the they shook with the weight of the gun.

Jacobs grabbed Myra by her neck gripping her throat tighter and tighter.

"H-Help me." Myra gasped out struggling to breathe.

Snap out of it Armani.

Snap out of it.

Do something dammit!

Myra put her fingers in his eyes and connected her knee to his private to get him off.

"You bitch!" He yelled in pain. Myra got up quickly grabbing the gun out of my hands. She pulled the trigger three times and silence took over the room. His blood began to spill out. Myra looked over at me and back at the body.

Fuck.

~Will POV

I sat in my car waiting for Dre, Sanai's fiancé. There's nothing I hate more than a man who can't keep their hands to themselves. A car pulled up to the front doors of the building. The driver opened the door and Dre got out the car.

"Bitch."

He walked inside the building of his penthouse. I got out my car following slowly behind him. Following him inside, he got in the elevator going up to the penthouse. I waited a little. I wanted him to get comfortable before making my grand arrival. After a minute or two, I got in the elevator going up.

"Bout time you came home, I've been waiting on you." He said as the elevator opened.

"This ain't who you think it is bitch." I said making him turn around quickly. "You got some nerve showing yo face again white boy. You think you can come here, lie about fucking my wife and think you good to come back. I could fucking kill you." He scoffed. "See, that's where you went wrong." I laughed as I placed the gloves on my hands.

"I didn't fuck your wife. I made love to your wife. Slow, nasty ass love. And she's not your wife, yet. But that's besides my point. I know what the fuck you did Dre. I don't know where you from, but in Chicago, we don't touch women." I said walking closer to him.

"She deserved it. She always deserves it."

"You a funny man." I laughed a little. "You ain't got no reason to be here. Ain't no white boys in Chicago trying to pop the shit that you claim. Ain't shit here for you man. And ain't shit you can do to please a girl like Sanai." He said.

"You please girls, I please women." I said getting in his face. "That's the difference between me and you." I sent my fist to his face knocking him out. I grabbed a chair from the kitchen and tied him to it.

"Time to teach you a lesson bitch."

~Mason POV

I started to knock on the door, but it was opened. "Please don't be no bullshit." I said to myself. I grabbed my gun from my waistband cocking it back. I opened the door seeing a pool of blood. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." I looked up seeing Armani and some girl standing over the body. "What the fuck happened!" I yelled. "H-He tried to kill me." The girl said. "Who the fuck are you? Who the fuck is this?"

With no response from either one of them, I grabbed the gun out of the girl's hand slowly.

"Alright. Fuck." I said pacing back and forth. "Can somebody please tell me who's blood I'm stepping in?" I sighed.

"My Uncle." Armani said making me look over at her. "Your uncle?" I asked. "He was also a cop. He was on the case with Bryson."

"A fucking cop!" The other girl yelled. "You got a thing for killing cops my nigga?" I scoffed. I pulled out my phone making a call. "W-Who are you calling?"

Ignoring them, the phone rang a few times before somebody picked up.

"Hello."

"753 North Marietta Parkway. Room 134. I need a cleanup."

"I got you. I'll be done within the hour."

"Let's go." I said to the both of them as I hung up. "What about the body?"

"It's taken care of. Now, you want to risk going to jail or y'all want to get the fuck out of here?" I asked walking out.

~Draco POV

Sitting on the couch, I heard a car pull up. I got off the couch stepping outside. It was Mason. The door opened and instead of seeing Armani, I saw Myra. "The hell." I said to myself. Another car door opened, and it was Armani. She stopped in her tracks as she looked at me. "Mason, take Mani in the house." I said to him. He got the bag out of Armani's hand as they walked past me and into the house.

"Nice anklet." Myra said referring to my ankle bracelet. "What you doing here?" I asked sitting down on the steps. "You want the long version or the short version?" She asked sitting down next to me. "Ain't got nowhere else to go." I shrugged.

"When you got arrested, your case was all over the news. Including the face of your lawyer." I said. "Cristina?" I asked confused on what she had to do with anything. "Yeah. Do you know who she is?"

"Um, I mean she was my lawyer."

"Remember when we were dating, and you first got into this life?" She asked making me nod. "And you got into that whole thing where Will almost lost his life?" She asked making me nod again. "The guys that you were into it with, the one who you killed. His sister, that's Cristina." She said. "Okay, wait. I don't get what's going on."

"She's playing you. She took on your case for a reason. Your cellmate, Quan, that's her brother too. Her plan wasn't to get you free; it was to keep you locked up with her brother. He was going to kill you in jail. But you were released and that wasn't a part of their master plan. Her brother was released a few days ago. I'm ninety percent sure that they will continue their plan and try to kill you."

"This is some bullshit. This bitch lied to me. On top of that, she claims to be helping me get my son back. Wait, is Armani apart of this shit too? Is she playing the fuck along?" I asked. "No, no she's not. She was trying to help me get Cristina. But now I have a plan. But you have to act clueless, or the plan won't work. And I need Mason's help."

~Will POV

Dre's eyes slowly opened as I sat across from him with a knife.

"Welcome back buddy." I chuckled. He groaned from the pain but couldn't say much due to the sock that I stuffed in his mouth. "I know, I know. It hurts doesn't it. Having yo ass beat. Figured you deserved a taste of your own medicine. Don't worry, I wiped the blood off the floor. Bleached it and all." I said standing up.

"Now, I'm not sure how I'm going to clean up this shit when I'm finished with you. Cause I'm going to make sure you never put your hand on another woman again." I took the sock out of his mouth allowing him to speak.

"Pussy." He spat. "A little vulgar aren't we." I said sarcastically. "You got to tie me up just to win. You can't even beat me on your own." He scoffed.

"I want to make you suffer. Cut off your hands. Cut off your feet. Your fucking tongue. Maybe even your fucking eyes." I said putting the knife against his throat. "Do it." He said with a smirk.

"I told Sanai I wouldn't do anything to you. So, I won't make you suffer. Not like that anyway. The least I could do is allow Sanai to still be able to identify your body. So, I have another plan." I said dropping the knife. I reached from my jacket grabbing my gun. I twisted the silencer on the gun a I circled around him.

"The adult human body contains about ten to twelve pints of blood. One pint is typically the healthiest amount of blood to lose. That's normally what donors do. Two pints is a bit much. Normally causes shock to the body. Guess how many pints it takes until you fucking die?" I asked stopping behind him.

"Where'd you get this information? Google?"

"No bitch." I scoffed hitting the gun across the back of his head. "I got a fucking medical degree. And I told you to guess, not be a dick. Anyways, the answer is five to six pints. Shoot you a good number of times and leave you here, you'll be dead in the next five minutes." I said laughing a little.

"Fuck you."

"Pick a number Dre." I said standing in front of him. "What?" He asked. "Pick a number. Any number, one through ten." I said. "I'm not playing these games with you."

"Come onnn. Don't be like that. Pick a number." I said. "Six." He sighed.

I cocked my gun back sending six shots to his body.

"Thank you for participating Dre." I said before walking out.

~Myra POV

"She's here." Mason said as we sat at a booth in a diner. I turned around watching her walk in. "How am I going to do this?" I asked panicking a little. "No, no, don't do that shit. Don't back down now. You was gangsta an hour ago. What happened?" He asked.

"Right, right. I got this." I said taking a deep breath. "And I'm right here. I'm not going to let anything happen to you. You know that." He said reassuring me. "I turned around again watching her walk into the bathroom.

"Perfect opportunity. Go for it." Mason said. I took one more breath before getting up and walking into the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror pretending to freshen myself up. The toilet flushed as the stall door opened. She walked up to the sink to wash her hands.

"Oh my, I love that bag." I said starting a conversation. "Thank you." She said with a small smile. "Where'd you get it?" I asked. "I bought it offline. It's Hermes." She said. "How much did it cost?"

"Around forty grand. Excuse me." She said trying to walk past me. "Being a lawyer must bring in some good money." I said laughing a little making her stop in her tracks. "I'm sorry?" She asked turning around. "You are a lawyer, correct?"

You're speaking to me as if you know me." She said to me. "I do. I know you're plan. I know what you're up to with Bryson. You won't get away with it." I said. "Fuck you." She said about to walk out the bathroom. "You don't want to do that." I said making her stop. "If you walk out that door, you'll see a gun pointed right at your fucking temple and trust me, he'll pull the trigger. If you want to leave this bathroom alive, call your brother and stop him. Now."

"If I don't?"

"Bryson doesn't know what's going on. I'm pretty sure if he did, we wouldn't be having this conversation. I'd hate for anyone to get hurt in this situation. Especially a small girl like you." I said. "Fine. I'll tell him." She said about to walk out the bathroom but she stopped.

"But my brother is stubborn. I can suggest him to stop but, he probably won't listen."

~Draco POV

I sat down on the couch with my weed and my woods. Trying to roll up, I could feel Mani burning a hole in my face. "Can you not smoke that?" She asked breaking the silence in the room. I looked over at her and laughed a little. I continued to roll up ignoring her.

"We need to talk." She said walking closer to me. "We ain't got shit to talk about." I scoffed. "You only here for tonight. I'm gone hit Mason up in the morning and give him some money to find you a place to stay." I said.

"Bryson, I'm sorry." She said sitting down next to me.

I got up moving away from her.

"Working with Jacobs was a terrible mistake. Okay, I know that now. But you have to understand the pressure that I was under. He threatened me. Him and Jackson threatened me. After you left, they pulled me into a precinct to question me. They told me if I didn't give them what they wanted, I'd end up in jail too. No one would be here for Brandon, so I had to be." She said making me look at her.

"You had to be? You talking about the same mutha fucka that left my son on a doorstep. The same bitch who got my child into Child Protective fucking Services. You couldn't do shit for him while he was here. What makes you think it would be a difference if you was in a cell." I scoffed. "Bryson, I'm sorry. You have to understand."

"I ain't got to understand shit. Soon as that fucking sun rise, you out of here."

"You can't do that." She said.

"Fucking watch me." I said getting up to walk away.

"I'm pregnant." She blurted out making me stop in my tracks. "You what?"

She pulled out a pregnancy test from her back pocket. "I found out a couple days ago." She said. I took the test out of her hand, and it indeed was a positive pregnancy test. I laughed a little as I shook my head.

"You think you gone be able do something for his kid? You couldn't even do shit for the one we got. Now I'm left to fight to get him back. You full of shit." I scoffed. "Bryson, please." She said grabbing my hands.

"I don't know you. Just like I didn't know you when you got pregnant the first time. So for these next nine months, you can sleep downstairs. Don't come upstairs, don't talk to me. Don't look at me. Don't even breathe too close to me. Cause once you drop this baby, you getting the fuck out. And I mean that this time."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋

Next Time On Street Affection...

"How could you do this!" She yelled hitting me in my chest. "Sanai I just saved your fucking life." I said grabbing her hands so she could stop. "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" She cried out. "Sanai stop! What the fuck." I scoffed. "He was the love of my life. And you killed him. I told you to leave it alone, but you just couldn't help it. I don't know what you thought you were going to find coming here to Chicago. But whatever it was, it's gone. Go home. Get the fuck out. I don't ever want to see your face again."

**

"Why you are acting so weird." I asked Cristina as we sat in the parking lot. "I'm not acting weird. I'm just nervous. Nervous for you." She said with a small smile. "Right. Tell me how this works again?" I asked her. "You're going to go inside. They'll call for you. You're going to go in a small room with a judge and a few other people. Your son will be there too. They'll ask you some questions to help them see where you are. And it'll go from there. Just do your best."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 949 42
Love & War.
2.5M 87.5K 40
Read?
15.5K 458 25
Being bullied, falling in love with a drug dealer, typical thug story right? Wrong. Dead wrong.