Sexual Exploration

By Haydenpumpkinchan

"Welcome to the Virgin Classroom. My name is Mr. Min, and by the end of this semester, I'll have taken all of... More

Introduction
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69

3

3.9K 208 88
By Haydenpumpkinchan

"Who are you?" Namjoon demanded at the boy who just entered the classroom. "Another fucked up teacher?"

"Hardly," Taehyung rolled his eyes, walking to Yoongi's desk.

"Are you someone from PornHub?" Seokjin asked with intrigued eyes.

Taehyung choked on air. "Wh-what?! No!"

"Oh," Seokjin looked disappointed. "You look like it."

"Uh...thanks?" Taehyung stood there awkwardly, not knowing where to sit or what to do until Yoongi showed up.

"So, who are you then?" Namjoon continued to glare.

"What's it to you?" Taehyung shot back, crossing his arms.

"Are you Min's friend?" Namjoon asked, eyes narrowing.

Taehyung paused to think. "I'm a lot of things to him, but a friend isn't one of them."

"Are you ladies done gossiping?" Yoongi grumbled as he stepped inside the room, slamming the door shut behind him.

"Mr. Min!" Hoseok's hand shot into the air. "While you were out, Namjoon swore again!"

Namjoon jumped out of his seat, knocking his chair backward to the floor. "What's your problem with me, dude? Are you trying to get me in trouble?!" He snapped, looking ready to attack the student. "I swear to God, one of these days I'll-"

"Sit down," Yoongi said, unimpressed. He looked at the smug looking Hoseok. "Who did he swear at?"

"Him." Hoseok pointed at Taehyung.

Yoongi looked at the newcomer and smirked.

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Have a seat." Yoongi nodded at the row of desks. Another one had been added next to Jungkook.

"What?" Taehyung asked. "Why? I'm not one of your students."

"You are now. Take a seat." Yoongi set his briefcase on his desk.

"What?" Taehyung gasped. "But we said I would be coming back as your assistant!"

"You want material for your paper, right?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"I-"

"I won't tell you again. Sit. Down."

There was a tense silence, and then Taehyung finally sat in the new desk.

"Whoa..." Hoseok stared.
Yoongi took some papers out of his briefcase. "I graded all of your papers last night and today I'll match you up with someone who can help you with your homework."

He handed a paper to Namjoon, smirking at his student's glare.

Namjoon looked down at the paper and his eyes widened. "What the fu-"

"Watch it, I haven't forgiven you for your disobedience yesterday or for swearing at Taehyung today."

Yoongi warned him. "Complete what's on the paper and have your partner sign off on it when it's done. After that, I'll check over it and sign it as well, once I deem you both completed the assignment correctly."

He went down the line, handing out their unique homework assignments.

When he was done, he sat back down at his desk and popped another blue pill into his mouth.

"These are due by the end of the day. Begin."

-

Jungkook's Assignment: admit one of your kinks to your partner. This is the first step to becoming the dom you aspire to be.

Jungkook's heart jumped into his throat.

There was no way he could do this! His partner would judge him, and he would die. And just the thought of admitting even one of his milder kinks to anyone in this room made him want to have a panic attackand die.

"Hey, Jungkook!" Seokjin beamed, moving spots to sit next to him. "Looks like we're partners!" He showed his paper to the youngest student, pointing to the line that had Jungkook's name underneath it for him to sign.

Jungkook just nodded, too scared to speak.

"My assignment is to try something with a guy." Seokjin was explaining. "I figured we could just kiss to start it off, if you're okay with that. What's your sexuality, by the way? I'm questioning."

Oh God, why did it have to be Seokjin?! He was way too beautiful! He was so out of Jungkook's league!

It took him a moment to realize the pretty boy was waiting for Jungkook's answer.

"Oh! U-uh, I'm b-bisexual," Jungkook admitted, blushing as he reverted his gaze to his desk. He could feel Seokjin's warm eyes on him and he risked a glance at him. "Um, d-do you...really want to kiss me?"

Seokjin giggled. "Of course! You're cute! You're part of the reason I'm questioning my attraction to boys."

He said it so casually that Jungkook's mouth dropped open.

Seokjin glanced at Jungkook's paper. "So, what do you have to do? Admit a kink?"

Jungkook slapped his hand over his paper with a squeak, not wanting the boy to read more. He could feel his cheeks burning.

Seokjin cooed. "Are you nervous? It's okay, so am I. I've never kissed a guy before. Hey, if it will make you feel better, I'll tell you one of my kinks too! So that way, we're on an even playing field!"

He took Jungkook's hand softly in his own. "Is it okay if I kiss you, Koo?"

Yes, Jungkook wanted to say. Please!

He had liked Seokjin from day one, because he was so nice and sweet. If Jungkook had to choose anyone in the room to kiss, Seokjin would be his number two choice.

"J-Jin," Jungkook tried not to shake with nerves as he stared at the handsome boys face. "Y-y-y-ye-y-yes-s-"

Seokjin smiled, taking that as the most coherent 'yes' he was going to get.

He tilted his head and leaned in.

Jungkook sat frozen, eyes wide as he watched the handsome face slowly get closer.

Then suddenly a hand grabbed the back of his neck and yanked him in, connecting their lips together.

Jungkook gasped against Seokjin's lips, feeling how soft and plush they were, with a hint of strawberry Chapstick.

Then, as fast as it had grabbed him, the hand released him and Seokjin sat back.

"Sorry, I usually do that when I kiss girls, it was just a reflex," he apologized, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. "So, how was it?"

Jungkook's brain was short circuiting after that kiss.

"I like biting!" He blurted out.

Seokjin looked confused, before he burst into giggles, bringing his hand to his mouth to stifle them.

Jungkook blushed, silently berating himself for being so stupid. He was so embarrassed, Seokjin would probably never stop laughing at him and-

"Hey, don't be shy!" Seokjin grabbed Jungkook's hands and pulled them away so he could see the boy's face. "I like biting too! See, we're similar! It's a totally normal kink to have, sweetie, so don't worry about it." He pressed a soft kiss to Jungkook's forehead.

Jungkook's heart pounded. "Th-th-thank y-you..."

"Of course! Now let's sign each other's papers!"

As he drew his signature over the line, Jungkook could only think about how much he wanted to mark up the older boy.

-

"This is fucking bullshit," Namjoon muttered, crossing his arms and slouching in his chair as Hoseok sat next to him.

He lunged across his desk and grabbed Hoseok's arm, pinning it to the boy's side before he could tattle to Mr. Min. "And don't fucking rat me out again, you fucking nark." He hissed.

Hoseok just smirked. "You're an asshole. I can't wait to see Mr. Min put you in your place."

Namjoon scowled, releasing him and sitting back. "What, are you gay or something? Why would you want to see something like that?" He squinted. "Do you actually like that pervert?"

"He's not a pervert, he's just...outside the box. He's the most unique teacher I've ever had. And yeah, he's obviously attractive, so I guess I do kinda like him." He winked at the alpha boy. "I kinda like you too, Numbug."

"Don't fucking call me that, what the hell?" Namjoon leaned away. "And anyways, enjoy this class while it lasts, because I'm going to get that pervert fired if it's the last thing I do."

"Yeah, okay, sure. Hey, in the meantime, can we actually do our work?" Hoseok slapped his paper down on the desk between them. "I gotta try something with a guy, what's yours?"

Namjoon scowled and quickly crumpled his paper up before Hoseok could read it. "None of your damn business. It's all stupid fucking bullshit anyways."

"Show me, or I'll call Mr. Min over." Hoseok grinned, a teasing glint in his eyes.

"Do it, loser. See if I care." Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Oh, Mr. Mi-"

Hoseok was cut off when Namjoon suddenly shot forward and wrapped his hands around the boy's mouth, yanking him back down.

"God! You're so annoying!" He hissed. "Fine, I'll fucking show you, but that doesn't mean you and I are going to do anything!"

Hoseok just grinned as Namjoon slowly uncrumpled his paper, taking ages.

"Too long!" Hoseok snatched the paper out of Namjoon's hands.

"Hey!" Namjoon grabbed for it but Hoseok leaned out of his reach and unfolded it himself.

"Admit you're a submissive little bitch."  Hoseok read. He glanced up at Namjoon's pissed off face and burst into loud laughter, doubling over.

"Shut the hell up!" Namjoon ripped the paper away. His face was red. "He's just trying to humiliate me into submission! I'm not submissive at all! At all!"

"Since my assignment is to do something with a guy, and yours is to be submissive, I guess that means I'll top you." Hoseok smirked, resting his cheek on top of his fist. "Don't worry little Nyumjewn, I'll take care of you."

"Shut the fuck up," Namjoon scowled. "I'm a top, and I don't submit to anyone, ever. You and I will never do anything with each other! Ever!"

"Is there a problem over here?" Yoongi asked, his hands clasped together behind his back as he walked over to them.

"No," Namjoon growled. Then he added, "This assignment is stupid and wrong in so many ways!"

Hoseok giggled behind his hands and Yoongi shot him a smile.

"Aww, is the little sub being whiney?" Yoongi tilted his head, his long silver earrings dangling.

Namjoon spluttered in outrage, his face turning red.

Hoseok cackled. "He's been swearing and complaining about all of this since we started!"

Namjoon glared at him. "You little fucking-"

"Hey." Yoongi's sharp voice cut in, suddenly deep. His playful tone was gone, and a glare replaced his cheeky smile. "What have I warned you about swearing at classmates?" He warned, his voice deep.

Hoseok stilled and glanced to Namjoon, who was silent and glaring.

"I asked you a question, sub," Yoongi said lowly, placing his hands flat on the desk and leaning in close to the student.

Namjoon forced himself to not lean away.

"Don't call me that, pervert." He spat.

Yoongi looked at him for a moment, before straightening up. "You failed your first assignment, ignored my warnings and refused to do your second assignment. Stay after class today so we can talk about your punishment."

Hoseok looked at his teacher. "So, what do I do then? I still need to finish my assignment."

"Go do it with Jin, he looks done." Yoongi didn't take his eyes off of Namjoon.

The student was unwavering as well, glaring pure hatred at the teacher.

Hoseok jumped up and hurried over to his other classmate.

Yoongi's mouth curled up into a smirk.

"See you after class, sub."

-

"Uh huh, yeah, sure, fascinating," Taehyung said absentmindedly, staring at Yoongi.

The teacher was talking to Namjoon and Hoseok, and Taehyung wished he could hear what they were saying.

Jimin stopped talking and pouted. "You're not listening to me!"

"Huh?" Taehyung looked at him briefly, before glancing back to Yoongi.

The teacher's demeanor suddenly changed, turning dominant all of a sudden as he leaned in towards Namjoon.

Taehyung gasped, sitting upright. "Fuck! Did you see that?!"

Jimin was confused. He looked over, but he just saw them three talking. "See what? Yoongi and Namjoon fighting? They always do that."

Taehyung shook his head. "No, it's more than that!" He patted his pockets. "Shit, where's my pen?"

Jimin sighed as he watched the older boy fumble around, looking for a pen before scribbling notes into a worn-out looking notebook.

"Are you ever going to help me with this assignment?"

"One sec..." Taehyung continued writing.

Jimin huffed and crossed his arms. "I don't want to get in trouble for not doing this! I'm a good boy!"
Taehyung didn't seem to hear him, too caught up in his writings.

Jimin glanced at his paper.

Jimin's Assignment: practice saying no to something you don't want to do. Draw the line of your submission.

Well, how was he supposed to do that when his partner was more interested in the teacher than helping him?

He slouched in his seat and pouted further. "What's your relationship to him anyways?"

Taehyung's head snapped up. "Relationship? Wh-who said anything about me and him having a relationship?"

Jimin gave him a weird look. "You said you weren't friends, so what are you?"

Taehyung looked out the window. "I used to be his assistant teacher is all. Back when he taught middle school."

"How old are you?"

"Twenty-four."

"Really? You look so young."

"Thanks. So do you."

"I'm only eighteen."

"Right."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Are you done yet? We need to finish this!"

"You need to finish that." Taehyung said. "I don't have a paper to fill out. I'll just sign my name on yours and we can pretend we did it."

"But I want to do it for real!" Jimin whined.

"And why aren't you two working?" Yoongi asked, walking over.

Taehyung quickly flipped his notebook over.

"It's his fault! He won't help me!" Jimin quickly accused, pointing a short finger at the older boy.

Yoongi looked at Taehyung and crossed his arms. "Is this true?"

"Oh, come on, Yoongles," Taehyung laughed. "You can't actually expect me to do homework like this! I'm not a student here!"

But Yoongi wasn't laughing. "I said you were going to be my student, and you agreed. Why do you think you're exempt from my assignments?"

Jimin smirked as his partner got in trouble.

Taehyung's mouth dropped open. "Wait, but-"

Yoongi pulled out a folded-up paper from his back pocket and placed it on the boy's desk. "You didn't think I forgot about you, did you?"

Jimin and Taehyung both looked at the paper.

Taehyung's Assignment: focus on someone other than me.

He glared up at Yoongi. "You-"

"Better get to it, TaeTae," Yoongi checked his Rolex. "You've already wasted a lot of time."

He smirked, before walking back to his desk.

Taehyung watched him go, glaring. "Ugh..."

"This is perfect!" Jimin clapped his little hands together. "You can focus on me and my assignment!"

Taehyung sighed for an eternity. "Fine. What's your deal?"

"I have to practice saying no to something I don't want to do," Jimin explained.

"Okay, so just say no. Problem solved." Taehyung flipped his notebook back over.

"Noooooo!" Jimin whined, kicking his feet. "You have to act like my dom and say we're gunna do something and I have to practice standing up for myself!"

Taehyung sighed again. "Alright, alright. What's your name?"

"Park Jimin."

"Okay, Jimin." He looked the pink haired boy over. "You know, you're actually pretty cute. You should come over to my place sometime and do a strip show for me and my friends."

Jimin's eyes widened. "I don't want to perform in front of strangers!"

"Oh, come on, they're my buddies," Taehyung pressed. "They're great guys and I know they would just love you!"

Jimin bit his lip. "But...I've never done a strip show before..."

"You would be great at it!" Taehyung inched closer. "Come on, baby boy, I bet you're a great dancer!"

Jimin blushed at the nickname, and at Taehyung's close proximity. "Do...do you really think so?"

"I know so." Taehyung placed his hand on Jimin's knee, and slowly slid it up to the boy's thigh.

"O-okay," Jimin sucked in a breath.

Taehyung's smile dropped and he pinched the boy's thigh.

"Ow!" Jimin jerked away. "Hey! What was that for?!"

"You were supposed to say no." Taehyung returned his attention to his notebook. "You failed. I totally coerced you into something you didn't want to do."

Jimin blinked, snapping back to reality.

Yoongi stood up then. "Okay class, times up. Hand in your papers so I can sign them and then you can all head out early. Except for Namjoon, remember to stay after class."

Jimin blinked as everyone got up around him.

"Better luck next time," Taehyung smiled. He handed his paper to Jimin. "Hey, sign mine quick?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.7K 42
Min Yoongi is an ice cold bully people are scared of him but they also respect him he doesn't care for anyone no one is in his heart until he acciden...
1.6M 89.6K 44
Jimin accidently ends up texting a science major instead of his best friend. Jimin: Tae! TaeTaeπŸ―πŸ’œ: Who's this? Jimin: Tae, stop playing dumb. It's...
71.4K 3K 28
[Completed] Min Yoongi was....interesting, to say the least. All he ever did was smoke and drink. No one knew why he continued in college, because he...
D By YGsBlackCat

Fanfiction

129K 4.2K 10
"So you were born a boy but have a vagina?" "That's literally what he just said. Yoongi hyung has a pussy!" Min Yoongi finally reveals to his member...