A Cup of Blood... Creepypasta...

By GooseTown2020

Y/N lives a pretty normal life with their Younger 16 year old cousin Amanda, and their 8 year old brother Mic... More

# [A/N] Order Up #
Order # 1 - A 'Punch' of Caffine
Order # 2 - Red Eyed Doctor
Order # 3 - Coincidence?οΏΌ
Order # 5 - Hold me tight
Order # 6 - Meetings and Greetings
Chapter #7 Im Dreaming Right?

Order # 4 - A Change of Plans

12 2 0
By GooseTown2020

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
POV - Y/N

After I noticed that the guy walking In was the red eyed doctor I had met yesterday , I was a bit in shock.

'Is he stalking me or something? I've only seen him once though. This is probably just a big coincidence'

I snapped out of my trance and fixed my apron.
"Hello there, Can I get you anything?" I asked calmly.

"Yes, I would like a medium hot coffee, no creamer or sugar" he stated in a happy tone.

"Of course! Anything else?" I asked while grabbing a medium coffee cup.
"Do you recommend anything?" He asked

"I'd recommend one of the breakfast combo meals if you haven't eaten, but If you want something smaller, I'd recommend a Muffin!" I stated while filling up the cup with the coffee that had finished brewing.

He looked up at the menu silently thinking, "I'll have the breakfast sandwich combo then" he said putting his hands in his pockets.

"Of course, take out or dine in?" I asked politely

"Dine in" he said nodding.

"The total is $12.87" I stated handing him his coffee.

"Here, keep the change" he stated while handing me a 20 dollar bill.

"Thanks"  I said while carefully putting the bill in the cash register.
I turned and began preparing his combo meal.

Time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
POV-Dr.Smiley

After Y/N finished making the meal, they walked over to my table and put the tray in front of me.

"Here you go!" Y/N said before walking back to the counter.
I looked at my meal.

At the side of the tray I noticed a bag. I grabbed it curious.
There was a note on it.

'Thanks for the tip :)'

I opened the Bag to find cookies! Although I'm not much of a sweet tooth, the others at the mansion might enjoy it.

I smiled while closing the bag again and leaving it on the side, then I began taking bites of my food.

It was amazing.

I haven't eaten something this good in years.

'Damn, they're such a great cook, maybe I should only kill their cousins and spare them. Then again, I could always find another cook'

I chuckled quietly, trying not to choke.

After finishing my meal I took the tray and went to throw out my trash.

"Next time you don't need to throw it out, if you leave it on the table I can throw it out for you" Y/N said calmly.

'Why are you so damn nice? Even when their cousins in the hospital they show no sign of sadness they are very confusing.'

I look at the window and I see that it started snowing hard.

"There's supposed to be a snowstorm today." Y/N said as they walked behind the counter.

"You can stay here for now, until the snow clears up or something, unless you have to go to work-"Y/N started.

"— I don't really have anything to do, and I have to pick up my, niece, yah niece from school! So I guess I'll just stay." I said.

"Okay! If you want to come Into the staff room it's more comfortable and it has a TV!" Y/N said happily.

"Uh- Sure." I said grabbing my bag of cookies off the table and started walking behind them towards a purple door.

'Wow, I could just stab them right now and be done with them. If their cousin found out they died maybe they'll die of a heart attack, Makes my job easier.' I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
POV-Y/N

The weather outside started getting worse and then I remembered the snow storm warning I got earlier. Devin was the last customer in my cafe, but the weather had gotten really bad that I decided that I doubted I'd get anymore customers, so instead of closing up I decided to take him to the staff only room because this storm might take a while.
I was more worried about Amanda and Micheal than the cafe.
'The hospital probably has some kind of way to shield the storm from the patients, and Micheals school has a drill incase the storm gets worse and if the power gets cut.
I bring my attention back to the red eyed doctor that was currently sitting on the purple couch next to me, most of the stuff here is purple hence the name,

'Lavender Cafe'

Even if the purple was much lighter than lavender it worked, and most people didn't mind.
Devin was watching the tv that was playing the news, currently on the weather forecast but it was interrupted by 'BREAKING NEWS'.

I dragged my attention to the Tv.

"BREAKING NEWS! CAUGHT ON A VIDEO CAMERA OF THE SCHOOL NEXT TO THE '____' FOREST, AN ADULT NOT YET IDENTIFIED ATTACKS TWO TEENAGERS LATER IDENTIFIED AS ASHLEY SAMOR AND MARCUS KATES, THE TWO KIDS ARE BEING HELD IN THE '' HOSPITAL BUT SAY THEY HAVE NO MEMORY OF THE OLDER FEMALE WHO HAD ATTACKED THEM"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
POV-Dr.Smiley

'WHAT?! But that's Slender's forest! There's a Camera in the Slender forest?! And for once it's not Hoodies. I have to warn the others about that.
But first of all. Who is the person that beat up those two teens?' I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
POV-Y/N

'What the hell?! They captured the scene of me attacking them but not of them attacking Amanda?! And I can tell they're lying, that's because they don't know who I am, but they definitely remember who my cousin is.'

"What the Fuck..." I muttered under my breath but Devin heard me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
POV-Dr.Smiley

"Huh? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, sorry!" They said

"How does this stuff effect you? Afraid they'll attack you now?!" I chuckled, if they are scared of this kind of stuff then I can work with that.

"It's not that, It's just. That's not the full story!" They said slamming their hand on side table.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused that they would know anything about an attack done in the forest.

"You see, Those two teens, Ashley and Marcus they bully my cousin Amanda." They started.

"Okay...?" I replied.

"Before they were attacked they had attacked my cousin, which is why she's in the hospital recovering."

They continued

"I'm the one who attacked those two after they attacked my cousin. I don't get how the only part of the entire fight they got was of me beating the crap out of those two when clearly there has to be a part of the recording of them beating my cousin!" Y/N exclaimed while crossing their arms.

'Is this idiot for real? They just told me that they attacked two teenagers in a forest? If I wasn't a killer I would have called the police or some crap. This is surely not what I expected but I guess I should play along, if I can gain their trust I might be able to find out more about their life or their skills can become useful...'

"You know, Marcus and Ashley were discharged from the hospital this morning. Test results said none of them suffered a concussion or any kind of brain injury." I said tapping my fingers on the side table. 

"You think they were faking that they forgot?" I asked

"Probably! They'll definitely try and use it against my cousin, surprisingly they just don't know my name or how I look, yet they know a lot about my cousin which is gonna be a problem." Y/N said looking at me with a frustrated expression.

"Well... if you need help with anything medical or if you need to hide a body or two you can always come to me" I chuckled.

'If they believe I'm into dark humor, it'll be okay if any of my words slip up next time we meet'

"Sure, but you better not rat me out to the police after"
They laughed.

"I would Never...." I said in a sarcastic tone.
Y/N laughed and acted offended.
'Well Damn, if I knew I was this good at faking I should've just taken a career in acting or some shit,' I thought to myself, surprisingly, Even though this is just and act...

it helped me get my mind off all the killing stuff.

Maybe I'll  rethink the my original plan...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 4, Finally Finished!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94 0 16
A eighteen year old girl who was kidnapped by a psychopathic deranged doctor has finally broke free from her hell. When she meets a strange boy and f...
501K 11.3K 68
*100,888 words* Strange things happen under strange circumstances and sometimes the most unsafe people make you feel the most safe. When you meet Jef...
246 9 5
β€’ π‘³π’–π’“π’Œ β€’ Meaning; ᡛᡉʳᡇ 𝑩𝒆 𝒐𝒓 π’“π’†π’Žπ’‚π’Šπ’ π’‰π’Šπ’…π’…π’†π’ 𝒔𝒐 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 π’˜π’‚π’Šπ’• π’Šπ’ π’‚π’Žπ’ƒπ’–π’”π’‰ 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† 𝒐𝒓 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’•π’‰π’Šπ’οΏ½...
399K 9.7K 47
γ€Š1st Place in Sally category - Fall Awards 2016 | Admin's Choice - CreepyPasta_Awards》 "You can't leave the horror behind; it's a part of you." Sally...