Why Me?(Volturi. K, Elite Gua...

By LoveroftheSlashers

REWRITTING THIS STORY ON A DIFFERENT STORY ~Discontinuing~ Storm has been on the run since the very beginning... More

REWRITE OUT NOW!!!
Character Information and Warnings🖤🥀
More Characters and Information Part 2 🖤🥀
More characters amd Information Part 3 🖤🥀
Tattoos Part 1 🖤🥀
Tattoos Part 2 🖤🥀
Piercings🖤🥀
Playlist 🖤🥀
Prologue🖤🥀
Chapter 2: "Welcome To VIP" 🖤🥀
Forms, Pets, and Three More Characters🖤🥀
Chapter 3: "Hello, I'm Demetri and this is Alec." 🖤🥀
Chapter 4 : The Real Me ((Marcus)) 🖤🥀
Chapter 5: "Mine. Only Mine. Both of you." 🖤🥀
Chapter 6:Day With The Volturi with Kids Part 1🖤🥀
Chapter 7: "I need your help Storm." 🖤🥀
AUTHOR'S NOTE🖤🥀
AUTHOR'S NOTE🖤🥀
Relationships, aka 'mates' : Twilight Unverise Part 1🖤🥀
Relationships, aka 'mates' : More Crossovers Part 2 🖤🥀
Relationships, aka 'mates' : More Crossovers Part 3🖤🥀
Relationships, aka 'mates' : More Crossovers Part 4 🖤🥀
The Kids Wardrobe & Items(weapons) 🖤🥀
Author's Note🖤🥀
Black Devil's Academy for the Criminal Supernatural Arts Information🖤🥀
Author's Notes🖤🥀
Authors Note🖤🥀
We reached 1K reads !!!!🖤🥀
Authors Note
New Story!(Please read!!)🖤🥀
Chapter 7:(Part 2) Scenting Embry
Author's Note(Please Read)
I'm Back! (made an edit)
Chapter 7: Part 3
Chapter 7: Part 4 - Meeting Jared and Paul
Chapter 7-Part 5(Final Part) - You called me baby?
Chapter 8 + A/N
PLEASE READ
DISCONTINUING AND REWRITING
REWRITE OUT NOW!!

Chapter 1: Getting Ready🖤🥀

668 8 0
By LoveroftheSlashers

Life has been getting lonely and boring over the years. I been busy with work but it was like I living in a schedule which I am but I getting tired of it easilly. I havent been in touch with the Cullens or any of my vampire friends since I went to Bella and Edward's wedding. I mean I was happy about them getting married but Bella was a b*tch. Her relationship with Edward was toxic and unhealthy. I mean who goes to Italy to go back with someone who left you in the woods to die? I mean even though I dont agree to the relationship I have no say in it. I am just happy that Edward is happy. I really miss the Wolf pack though. I might visit them soon. Who knows? All I wanted to do was forget about my problems even if it was only temporary. I havent been to the club but I knew I had to go there soon. I have to see if everything is in order. I may have responsible and trustworthy employes but they play around too much and even if I leave them alone for a few hours the whole place can be in flames. I am suprised the new club I opened up Black Devils In Hell isnt in flames. It must mean that Yasmine is looking over things. Even though the club may be in good hands I have to see the club.

Black Devils In Hell isnt your average club. It is a a club for supernaturals. This place is cloaked. Only supernaturals are able to see it. To humans it looks like a apartment that is very guarded. This club has been well known and has been very popular mostly becuase it has different sections for the different species to sit. Even though they are in the same room they have different seating arrangements.

This place has been #1 for close two years now. It has been number one since the beginning. I was currently in New York. The first week the whole club was crowded so I had to make it bigger with magic. This club was more than to party or drink. It had a dancefloor, a bar, a rooftop with a bar and dancefloor, bdsm rooms, a somesort of resturant, a place where people can eat while still seeing people dance and drink(not the seating area), a karaoke bar and much more. This club also has humans who volunteered to be feeders for the vamps. The Humans are compelled so they dont tell anyone what they know about the supernatural. These feeders or humans are treated with the best care and paied with alot of money. The staff treat the humans with care and I try to find the humans who are nice, caring, and not selfish brats. There is a rule that if you harm a human without their consent on purose or not or kill them you are given a punishment of death. I dont take people harming the humans nicely and so far I havent have had any complaints or reports. We treat the humans with full repsect and even take care of them like our own.

I looked at the clock which showed 5 pm. It was friday so that meant the whole gang was going to party until they couldnt remeber who they are. If we were fully human I would not be suprised if we were alcholics or addicts. I put my work away and leave my office. I locked the door on my way out and head to my room to get ready but pops stopped me halfway there. Pops was my birth giver's father. His name is Blade. His wife is Carmen. My giver is Daniela, their daughter. Blade was like my own mom I never had even though he was my grandfather. He called out, "Storm!"

I turned around and replied, "Hey. What's up Pops?"

"Oh nothing. I just want to ask you a favor."

I nodded with curiousity and answered, "What favor?"

"Well...I made this potion with Blaze and we want to test it out but we didnt want to harm anyone so we chose you." Blaze was my adoptive father Daniel's dad. I knew why they chose me and I didnt mind. Daniel was in a poly reelationship with Daniela and my father Nathaniel. Daniel is my dad even though we arent related. He is my half brother's dad.

"Alright."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Even if the potion turns out to be poison in a way it wont kill me so yeah I understand but I have a question. What does the potion do?"

"It erases memories in way but not from before but after. It only lasts for 24 hours and after the 24 hours you will go back to normal. Its like drinking until you black out. You dont remember a thing. If you ever want the memories you can have the antidote."

I nodded and asked, "Why did you guys make the potion in the first place?"

"Experimenting."

"Makes sense." He nodded and gave me a vile that looked like black liquid. Yay! Luckilly it isnt a white liquid. I am pretty sure I will be getting that tonight. I love a good white substance. I hugged Pops and left to go to my room. I entered my room and closed the door behind me. I messaged the group chat called, "Autistics" that said I was going to the club tonight. (Its funny because I actually have a groupchat with my friends called Autistics. We are called that because we took an austistic test and our results mostly mine was off the roof.) Everyone was happy and sending me voice messgaes how they were happy and they were happy I was going to get dick maybe pussy but Rolando oh Rolando sent in the group chat a dick pic. I rolled my eyes and eveyone including me sent a rolling eye emoji. We were already used to this behavior but still man. I grabbed my speaker and put my spanish song playlist. It had Nicki Jam songs, Sebastain Yatra, Becky G, Selena Gomez, Daddy Yanke and so much more. I put the vile on my nightstand and went to the bathroom to shower. I locked the door behind me and started the playlists after the connected the device.

Meanwhile with the Volturi...

My name is Jane and I am currently torturing my fellow ellite guards mates Demetri,Felix and my brother Alec. I really want to go this supernatural club called Black Devils In Hell but Demetri, Felix and Alec dont wanna go. I dont wanna go by myself so I asked them. They said no so I am torturing them until they agree which it is working.
Felix and Demtris were screaming in pain and so was my brother Alec but not so much. I asked again, "Will you guys go to the club with me in New York?" They screamed in pain until Felix had enough. He yelled in agony, "fine i will go!" I stopped the pain for him but continued to do the pain for Alec and Demetris. I have been doing this for ten minutes and soon right after Felix, Alec agrees to go. I squeal in excitment and stop the pain for Alec. I hug him and say sorry but continue to torture Demetris. Right after two minutes and lets just say demetris is lasting longer than I thought. i made the pain stronger and than the finale came. He gave in. He agreed to go and I was hoping up and down in excictment. They all glared at me but all I did was stick my middle finger at them.

I left the room which was Demtri's and ran to the Masters. They were currently done with the trials so I ran to them before they went their separate ways. They were still seating in their thrones I said getting their attention, "Masters."

"Oh Jane. What is the meaning of this," Caius asked annoyed. Ever since him and his wife Athenodora got into a blow up fight lets just say things are not going so well. I know this may be a strench but I am thinking master caius is secretlly gay. I mean these blow up fights are only one reason only...Caius cant get it up but oh well...Honestly Athenodora isnt even his mate. She just wants power and money. She's a b*tch though.

"Caius," Aro says sternly, and continues as he looks at me, the boys come in and look at the masters, "Jane what is the meaning of your visit right now?'

" I wanted to ask you for permission to go to a club in New York called Black Devils In Hell."

"Of course," Master Marcus said without hesitation. I looked at him and noticied a small smile on his face but it was barley noticiable. Everyone looked at it but didnt question.

"What is so good about this club that you want to go," Master Aro said as he stood up. I replied, "well master this club is well known for supernaturals and I really wanted to go out and have fun."

"What do you mean?"

"Well may I show you," I ask as give him my hand. Aro takes my hand and is shocked at what he saw. He than smiled but I had no idea what he smiled about. "Master why are you smiling?"

"Oh nothing..."

"Alright so can we go?"

"Of course Ja-" Master was interupted by Master Marcus who said, "If you guys are going to this club you are going to need assisstance with your wardrobe. You will look like sore thumbs with the clothes you have in your closet no offense. I am friends with the owner of this club so if you want I can ask them if you can join the VIP section and skip the line."

"Really master marcus," I ask with excitment.

"yes Jane and I know who to call for the clothes." Marcus took out his phone and dialed a phone number. he put it on speaker until someone answered, "Hello marcus. What ya need?"

"I have a question Blade."

"What is it?"

"Is it possible for you and the girls or guys to help out a few guards of mine. My ellite guards want to go to Storm's club but they dont have clothes."

"Alright. We will be there in a few minutes. Is there anything else?"

"yes, um I know I am already asking too much but is it possible for Storm to put my guards on the VIP list or on any list," Master said hopefully.

"marcus, listen man. you never ask for anything so you are not asking much and sure of course I will make that possible. So what are their names so I can put them on the list."

"Oh thank god. I thought you were going to throw a fit," as soon as Master said that this guy named Blade laughed and master countinued, "their names are Demetri, Felix, Alec and Jane Volturi."

"Alright. I will see what I can do and I will see you in a few. Just make sure everyone is out of the way. Where are you?"

"In the throne room."

"Alright bye."

"Bye Blade."

Master hangs up and insructs us to move out of the way. We do as told and wondered why we moved out of the way. By this time the boys are already in the throne room.

A minute passed and soon a light comes out of nowhere. The light is getting bigger and bigger until it reaveals a portal. Wow! Cool! I have never seen a portal but I have heard stories about them from master marcus. The portal looks black and soon we see a man appears from the portal. The man was holding hands with a women maybe wife? The man came out of the portal with the female and lets just say they looked like gods. The female had purple eyes that were captivating. I wasnt the only one to agree because the whole room was looking at the women and so was Aro. marcus stood up from his throne and hugged the man and women. The man's eyes were blue and red on one eye each. Cool! The man wasnt wearing a shirt but was wearing a leather jacket. He had a well defineed 6 pack and his top part of his body from what I could see was covered in tattoos and so was the female. The man had black hair, olive tan, black pants, black combat boots and multiple rings on his hands. He also had multiple piercings. There was a toungue, lip, eyebrow, and multiple on his ears. I want a piercing now! The female was white but had a little tan. Wearing all black. Like the man and her fashion choice was to die for. She had a leather jacket. Multiple rings on her hands and the same piercings as the man. she was wearing a crop top while wearing a black leather skirt. It was short but not so short. They looked young but they couldnt be older than 40 years. Her heels were amazing. they were black and had multiple spikes. Marcus let them go and after he did that a girl who looked not younger than 16 yrs with the boy same age as her. Where are these people from because they are gorgous.

"Thank You."

"What?"

"You were talking out loud."

"F*ck!"

They laughed as the women talked, "I am Carmen. This is my husband Blade. Yes these are my real eye color. We are a bit older than 60 years.These are my assistants Meredith and Tommy."

The kids waved and smiled but put their head down when done. "Their shy." I nodded. I smiled and waved back.

We stood there just talking about the outfit changes when Caius broke the silence, "What are you?"

Aro looked intrigued by carmen's and Blade's traits. they both smelled like a vampire and wolf but something else enterilly.

master marcus answered for them and said, "They are vamp, wolf, and a hit of demon in them along with dragon I think."

"Dragon?! DEMON!?"

"Yes. We arent any harm. We can change into dragons and are we are part demon. hard to explain. Look we dont have much time lets hurry up." We all nodded as Aro looked at them with awe.

We all went to our chambers with a different person. I was given meredith, Demetriss with Blade, Alec with Carmen and Felix with Tommy. We were ordered to take a shower by carmen and we did.

When we finished multiple outfits were displayed in each room. It took hours to find the right one but I liked all the outfits but one outfit sticked out.

^(Jane's outfit)

I put it on and I looked hot. I did my hair and my makeup with Merdith's help. 

Just imagine she has the same hairstyle as the girl in the top picture.

I stepped out like I was a whole new person and was schocked when I saw the boys.

^Demetris outfit

^ Felix's Outfit

^Alec's Outfit

We went to the throw to see the Kings reactions and lets just say marcus and Aro was smiling while cauis was calpping at the change.
The guests were already heading out when they said, "You arent coming?"

We looked at them schocked and I asked, "What?"

"You guys are coming with us. We live in New York so this will be easy. You guys are already on the list and we dont want you guys running or something."

We nodded and said our goodbyes. We entered the portal and we sent to new York. We were outside out the club and I was beyond excited.

"We have to go now but go to the bouncer, tell your name and they will tell you where to go alright?" We nodded and they left. It was 9 pm and lets just say these streets were loud. How do people sleep like this?

I may be a vampire but I was hella nervous. I wasnt the only one...

Did you guys enjoy this first chapter?
Please comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 814 38
"So what does that make me?" "We aren't sure," a small furrow took place in between Sebastian's dark brows. "We took you so we could find out, such...
95.8K 5.9K 29
"THE AFTERLIFE CAN BE A REAL BITCH, RIGHT?" "Henri-" I began, but Henri's hand snatched up mine and squeezed tightly enough to break bones. I bit m...
72.7K 1.5K 28
"I always thought that a mate would be nice but I never really thought much of it, you know? I used to think that it wouldn't change much, just give...
14.8K 322 18
Sagelynn has always known that she's different. Why? Because she's been able to communicate with ghosts since she was 6 and view past lives since she...