Eye of a Sniper

By MadEtho03

A navy seal sniper story For 12+ More

Bushes&Trees
Posionous
Phantoms eye
On bars
Zipties and lies
a unpleasent suprise

Bad recruit

200 6 0
By MadEtho03

Dom and I were back at the barracks and resting. Dom was feeling better and I was in the break room when the general came in.

"Specialist Axel this is Private Rickson, Dale Rickson." Says the General.

"Nice to meet private my name is Jason Axel." I say

"I want to to train this man."

I was disappointed because Dom and I were mission free for a couple weeks.

"I would be glad to help" I say lying

"Well Axel you two will start tomorrow."

I go back to my barrack room to tell Dom

"Well that sucks we were gonna play golf today." says Dom in a slightly mad way.

I deside to go to sleep, But i cant rest so i get up and go to the gym. I deside to use the treadmill I pick up a rifle well i run. Because running with 25+ pounds including gear isnt so easy, I thought it would be a good workout.

But then i heard a loud bang followed by pain filled moans.

I run out to see what happen to see a great explosion. I saw it with my bear eyes.

"CAN ANYONE HERE ME!"

The second I say that I spot Dom in the rubble.

"Dom can you hear me!?"

"Y-yees" he replies

"Who did this!?" I ask right away.

"T the Private" he says bluntly.

Then I start to turn around but I feel something smack me on the head.
Everything goes black...

Authors note

Sorry for the super short chapter! I promise they soon will get longer
Comment your thoughts and vote for more!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 3K 25
Leila always believed that she was cursed to be born as one of the Lambordi. Her brothers were scary and they hated her. Thus, she always tried to st...
93.5K 2K 26
Alissa was sent away after being framed by her mother and twin sister. But when she gets arrested for the 4th time that week her family is called. Sh...
1.7M 40.3K 44
Brynn Kingslee has spent a third of her life protecting herself from her stepfather as fiercely as a twelve year old can. Only to find, after his dea...
792K 36.6K 88
Champion City, one of the greatest hotspots for superheroes and supervillains ever since thirty years ago, when super-powered individuals started to...