Assassin Love ✓

By sihle0071

[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what ha... More

War?
Phone call?
One night stand?
Big Case?
Jealously?
Desicions?
Old friend?
Heartbreak Anniversary?
That's a wrap?
Why her?
Why me?
Enemy?
Chemistry?
Crush?
I need your help?
Retail therapy?
New boss?
Yah neh life?
Virtual meeting?
Bonding?
Sextape?
Motherhood?
Shoot now ask later?
Tumour?
Feelings?
Moving out?
Surprise shawty?
Torturing?
The Mole?
Annual Mafia Gala?
Way bigger than we thought?
Secret Admirer?
Flirtatious conversations?
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?
Entertainment?
Nostalgic?
Daughter-in-law?
Baby daddy?
Your type?
Sorry not Sorry?
Non-paid actor?
Justice was served?
Huge thunderstorm?
Family reunion?
Confessions?
Made life easier?
Miss me already?
Step two?
Remember where home is?
Special Treatment?
Celebration?
Body party?
Guilty?
After glow?
Beg for it?
Dickmatized?
Kiss and Make up?
Tension and Anger?
Different?
Instigators?
Free man?
Final Verdict?
Getaway Trip?
Late night conversations?
Pressure?
Appreciation date?
Progress?
Bonnie and Clyde?
Lights out?
Death bed?
Unwanted visitor?
Snoop Around?
Role model?
Critical Piece?
Alternative plan?
Shake the world?
Special Delivery?
Busted?
Let the games begin?
Disguise?
Spare my life?
Innocent boyfriend?
Small world?
Thinking about him?
Block them out?
Trust fund?
We need to talk?
One step closer?
Regret your desicion?
Clear message?
Meant to be?
Source of happiness?
Lines blurred?
One last time?
Revenge? (part 1)
Revenge? (part 2)
Intentions?
Betrayal?
Assassin Love?
Acknowledgements...
Out Now!

Roles reversed?

704 44 3
By sihle0071

Amukelani's POV

"I'll release the sextape." says Nkosana. "What?!" . We tryna escape we tryna come out... "What sextape are you talking about?" I ask."Darling when we were busy I was recording and you wouldn't want your boss to know you slept with a client right?" "And what will it take to not release it." "Date me and let's be happy."

"Essentially what you trying to say is that in order for us to be happy you going to blackmail me." I ask. "Yes. Very smart. I liked the way you worded that sentence." says Nkosana. "Give me time to think about it." "Okay but make sure you make the right desicion that won't cost your career." "Okay." I drop the phone.

If he thinks we going to be together because of the sextape his got another thing coming. It's such an unfortunate that he doesn't really know who i really am. Now he just unlocked the evil side of me which is the psychotic side. I shall stress about that thing after court. I need all the rest and i can't let anything distract me. I switch off the lights and sleep.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
I wake up and do my morning routine and decide to wear red pants with a matching blazer and a black bodysuit with black heels. I put on light make up and tie my braids into a low bun. I take my phone and bags and head downstairs.

I make myself cereals and sit on the bar stool and eat. Jessica comes downstairs and we greet each other. She makes herself food and sits next to me. "Are you ready?" she asks. "Yes. I'm excited to go to trial now its about to be interesting." I answer. The others come downstairs and we greet each other. They make themselves food and we eat.

After breakfast we take our stuff and Slindo and head to work. We drop Slindokuhle off at school then we go to the office. We only have two hours before the court case begins so we have time to do some other work.

I get inside my office and Jessica brings my iced cappuccino. "Any meetings for today?" I ask. "Nope. Are you okay?" she asks. "Yes why?" "You look like you not in the mood for a bit of friendly talk and you kind of intimidating." "Women go through that time of the month so probably its on its way." "Okay then. I'll tell you when we supposed to leave." "Okay." She stands up and leaves.

I should try and hide how i feel cause i can't let anyone suspect that I'm not okay. When you not used to being asked if you okay you end up not liking being asked if you are okay.

I continue working and Jessica sends me a message to tell me it's time to leave. I pack up my stuff and take deep breaths. I need to calm down and keep my emotions in check. I cannot go crazy in front of everyone. I take my stuff and head to the car.

We drive off to work and I'm listening to the radio. The song Say my name by Destinys Child is playing. I start singing along and my nerves start decreasing. Music is really therapeutic. We get to the court and guess who we find...the paprazzi. I shouldn't be surprised because this is a high profile case. The Spritz have been killing for years and have never been caught so this is shocking for them.

We get outside of the car and they start taking photos. We both wear our gowns and we go inside. We find Manqoba and his family waiting for us and we exchange greetings. We go sit down in our places and i walk to the bathroom.

On my way back to my seat I bump into Kananelo and we greet each other. At least he isn't like Dumakude busy threatening me. "Good luck." he says. "You too." I say. I walk back to our seat and i sit down. There is a bit of a frenzy while we are waiting for the judge to arrive.

"All rise." says the policeman. We stand up and the judge walks in. "Case number 224466. Motaung vs Vilakazi. Session one may begin." We sit down. The policeman gives the judge the file.

"I would like to call up the forensic pathologist that examined the body." says the judge. The forensic pathologist stands up and walks to take the stand. He put his hand on the bible. "Do you promise to speak the truth, nothing but the truth so help me God." says the policeman. "I promise." says the forensic pathologist.

"Prosectuor." says the judge. Kananelo stands up and walks to the front. "May you introduce yourself and tell us what you do." says Kananelo. "My name is Siyabonga Khumalo. I am a forensic pathologist." "How long have you been a forensic pathologist?" "For 5 or 6 years."

"Can you tell us the cause of death of the victim." says Kananelo. "The cause of death of the victim was two gunshots to the head. He was also tortured and set alight and also sustained multiple stab wounds." says Siyabonga.

"How bad was the torturing?" asks Kananelo. "He had several broken ribs, his jaw was also broken same goes for his knee caps and elbows, all his joints were dislocated." answers Siyabonga and there were a few gasps in the courtroom. I'm not surprised because this is how Manqoba behaves.

"Was there any evidence found on the body?" asks Kananelo. "There was a strand of hair from an unknown male." answers Siyabonga. "Were you able to identify the unknown male?" "No. No DNA tests were done to link anyone to the body."

"Was this a premeditated murder or robbery gone wrong?" asks Kananelo. "In my years of experience it looks premeditated because he was brutally tortured before he was killed." answers Siyabonga.
"No more questions your honour." "Defense." says the judge. "You go I'll go next time." whispers Kuhle. I nod and stand up.

"Why does the murder look like a premeditated murder?" I asked. "Like I said it's due to the torturing he endured before he was killed." says Siyabonga. "What was the estimated time of murder?" "It was one week before the body was discovered." "So probably between 11-18 January 2021." He nods.

"Is the DNA viable for testing?" I ask. "Yes it is." he answers. "Was there any other evidence found on the body?" "No." "That's all your honour." She nods and i sit down. "Can we bring in the eyewitness that was present at the time of the murder." The witness stands up and walks to the stand.

She puts her hand on the bible. "Do you promise to speak the truth, nothing but the truth so help me God." says the policeman. "I promise." she says. I tell Jessica to write down any suspicious things she sees. This girl looks a bit nervous and i don't know why. She probably has the best protection from the state if she is afraid of Manqoba or maybe she is lying.

"Is it me or is her body posture or language off. She looks nervous about this whole thing." I ask. "She does look nervous but maybe because it's her first time in court but we shouldn't let it go unnoticed." says Kuhle and i nod. "Prosecutor." says the judge. Kananelo stands up.

"May you introduce yourself to the court." says Kananelo. "My name is Ziyanda Dlamini." she says. Hopefully she isn't related to Sipho. "Do you know her?" I ask Manqoba. "I've never seen her before." he answers and i nod. "How do you know the defendant?" "I don't know him I just witnessed the murder."

"Where did the murder happen?" asks Kananelo. "It happened at some warehouse but i forgot the place." says Ziyanda. It didn't take place there. Strike number one. "What did you see?" "I saw the defendant torturing the victim and it was gruesome and then I heard two gunshots and i ran away."

"What did you do after you witnessed the murder?" asks Kananelo. "I ran away and i told my ex-boyfriend and he advised me to go to the police." answers Ziyanda. "Did you know the victim?" "No." "Did the defendant see you flee the scene." "No." "That will be it your honour."

"Defense." says the judge. Kuhlekonke stands up. "What do you do for a living Ms. Dlamini?" asks Kuhle. "I work as a waitress at a cafe." answers Ziyanda. "Who do you live with?" "I live with my boyfriend and his younger brother."

"When was the day of the murder?" asks Kuhle. "Around the 10th of 11th of January." she answers. Is she saying that because she originally knew the date or is she saying it because she heard from me while I was talking to the pathologist.

"What were you doing at a place near that warehouse?" asks Kuhle. "Uhmm." she keeps quiet for a while. "May you answer the question Ms. Dlamini." says the judge. "I don't remember but i was driving to a location my ex-boyfriend sent me and i ended up getting lost. My car broke down so I walked around the neighbourhood to look for help." "Okay."

"Did you see any other people besides the defendant and the victim?" asks Kuhle. "Yes." says Ziyanda. "How many did you see?" "I saw 3 or 4." Second strike. I know Manqoba committed the murder but the way she is retelling events is way different from what actually happened. Somebody hired her I just need to figure out who. Manqoba always does his torturing alone.

"How many days did you wait until you saw the police?" asks Kuhle. "I waited two months." answers Ziyanda. "Why did you take that long to go to the police?" "I was scared that he would come after me when he found out I'm the one that snitched on him." "But he wouldn't know it's you since you can just drop a tip off and don't testify at court but here you are today." "I was scared."

"Your ex-boyfriend was the first person you told?" asks Kuhle. "Yes." answers Ziyanda. "I guess he should come and be a witness too so we can hear how you relayed the story to him." "No its not necessary." I lift up my eyebrow. She is trying to play smart. "And why is that?" "Because he isn't the best eyewitness for the murder." "Okay. I hear you." I'm definitely looking for that boyfriend of hers.

"No more questions your honour." says Kuhle. She nods and he sits down. "The next session will be on the 29th of May at 12:30. Session adjourned." says the judge and she hits her gavel. We stand up and take our stuff and leave. 

We walk to the door and the paparazzi were still there. "Any evidence found?" "Is he going to jail?" "Manqoba how do you feel to be finally caught?" We say our goodbyes and get inside the car. We drive back to the office and i take off my gown. This Durban temperature is very different from Joburg. By now it would have been cold but its still warm here. We get back to the office and continue with working.

I'm trying to figure out a way to kidnap Nkosana without leaving any evidence behind me. I could ask my brothers to help me but then they are there and won't be able to bring the body unless they take leave. I wouldn't want to disturb them at work. My parents they going to judge me so its out of the question. None of my friends know this side of my life so nope.

I check through my contacts to see anyone that owes me a favour. I come across a specific contact and i grin. He owes me big time for what i did. I don't know how he is going to do it but he has to do it. I dial his number and call him.

"Hello." he greets. "The roles are reversed now." I say. "You need my help?" "You just read my mind..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

958K 17.9K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
7.7K 343 21
"I am sorry. I thought it would lessen your headache without medicine. Too many medicines are dangerous, and you eat too many. I am sorry. Please don...
43.6K 2.1K 91
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED.] This book is a sequel to Assassin Love and cannot be read as a stand alone. READ ASSASSIN LOVE FIRST OTHERWISE YOU...
384K 10.8K 52
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...