TΚœα΄‡ ᴍΙͺα΄…Ι΄ΙͺΙ’Κœα΄› Κ™Ιͺᴛᴇ (TaehyungΓ—Y...

By Violetficsfor7

" π–π‡π˜ πƒπŽ 𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 πŒπ„ π’πŽ πŒπ”π‚π‡! " "π‚πŽπ™ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 πŽπ… π˜πŽπ” , π˜πŽπ”'𝐕𝐄 𝐏... More

Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Author's note

Part-47

300 17 0
By Violetficsfor7

*CHAPTER-2*

A/n's pov.
Next day...
You slowly opened your eyes and blinked em a few times .
U felt a huge headache but tried to get up , massaging your temples you sat on the bed. When suddenly u realised something and looked on your side.
But your expectations crashed again, he wasn't there. It was your old room in which u were .
U ruffled your hair , type of like scolding yourself for still thinking he would come, basically having expectations again.
U stood up from the bed and went to freshen up yourself.
Pov ends..

Y/n's pov..
I was brushing my teeth but eventually slowed down as i looked at my face , trying to remember if I did something wrong again, but y was i thinking as if only I was wrong! Why should I always blame myself for his mood swings.
I quickly removed my thoughts, if he can live without talking nicely to me then even i can live like that! Without him!
I exclaimed even though my heart started beating faster by thinking of living without him.
Damn ! Hearts are srsly stupid!
I quickly freshened up and after 30 mins I walked down.

I saw Stella down there!
She was on the couch while reading magazine , while Taehyung was in front of her trying to tie his tie . He saw my reflection behind him in the mirror , I looked at him through the mirror but quickly walked away towards the kitchen .

When suddenly...
Stella: GoOd MoRnInG y/N!
She said in a style lol. I stopped and turned around at her .
Y/n: Morning Stella.
She kept her magazine away and walked over to me while her stupid high heels making that annoying sound as she walked towards me.
Y/n: long time no see, how have you been.
Stella: hmm great, actually better than your state.
I furrowed my brows
Stella: hahaha, well how's office these days?I heard Tae finally let u out.
Y/n: yup he did , it's going amazing ... as always uk.
I smirked a bit and saw her clenching her jaw , she's always got a lower position than me and that's one of the reason why she hates me so much.
Y/n: btw i haven't seen u in office these days. Giving up already huh?
Stella: ha! (Scoff) i have more important works to do than coming to that boring place and looking at your ugly face everyday and ruining my day.
Y/n: aww i feel so sorry for your days that i ruined . But I'm actually proud about it.
I winked at her and started walking towards the kitchen.
Stella:  I have a valid and important reason y i left it do u understand!
She shouted behind u and stomped her feet, while u just ignored her...and walked away..
Stella: Aish! You bitc-
Taehyung: Stella your phone is ringing!
Stella: oh okay...
Stella was about to curse you when Taehyung quickly interrupted her.

She picked up the phone and went away while Tae glared at her.

Soon he saw you coming from the kitchen along with Nancy with your plates in hands.
U sat on the chair of the dining table , having juice and chit chatting about stuff.

15 mins later..
Y/n: I'll be going to meet mom and dad today . Wanna join me there?
Nancy: ooh! Would love to! What about your office btw!
Y/n: Unnie it's Sunday today.
Nancy: oh yeah! Lol i totally forgot !

We chuckled and the maid took away the dishes, Nancy went to change and i too decided to go after her as i don't have much work to do here. But i remembered of talking to maid about something....
So I stood up and went in the kitchen...
Y/n: excuse me Ms.Cassy!?
Ms. Cassy: oh , yes dear how may I help you?
Y/n: i actually wanted to ask you from how long have u been working here?
Ms.Cassy:  idk if I'm allowed to tell u this but...ok let me... , since the time they shifted here since then.
Y/n: umm and since when are they living here?
Ms.Cassy: a century or maybe a lil above?
Y/n: c-century! Ok.. it's normal but you? How are u li-? I mean , are u too a ... ?

She chuckled and opened her mouth showing me her fangs.

I gasped .

Y/n: omg! I mean , wow! I mean oh no! No I mean! You're beautiful!
She laughed at my shook state.
Ms.Cassy: it's a normal reaction that i would expect from you dear.
Y/n: hehe.
Ms.Cassy: don't worry i won't hurt you! Infact I'm happy that now everyone in this house knows about my reality!
Y/n: hehe, btw it's more cool though... Well if by any chance you know who Taehyung's grandma was?
Ms.Cassy: i have mostly seen her in our library , reading ancient books. She doesn't talk, is always busy reading and experimenting different stuff, she does go to her fav. Place outside sometimes , her cat is always there with her. If u try talking to her , she vanishes . She talks very lil and at some rarest events only. But i haven't seen her talking in these years though.
Y/n: u mean , she's still in here?
Ms.Cassy: yup she is , everyone knows, even Tae does , but this grandma of his is totally different than who she was before when she was alive. He really misses her old grandma , even she doesn't talk to him at all! He saw her roaming around , he tried talking to her but she never talked back. Gradually he just gave up and got happy by looking at her presence in the library whenever he missed her.
Y/n: but y doesn't she talk?
Ms.Cassy: no body knows. But y are u asking this, all of a sudden? Need help?
Y/n: oh n-no, umm actually i wanted to ask if u somehow know about the recipie of Taehyung's grandma's cake that he loves the most .
Ms.Cassy: if I knew don't u think he wouldn't be missing it still. Every birthday we just try to somehow make the cake for him but it doesn't taste exactly like how he loved, we even tried asking his Grandma but uk it's of no use. She is silent.
Y/n: o-oh~
Y/n: well thanks for the information btw.
She smiled as i bowed and went away...

Y/n: now what will I do? Ik everyone would think of me as stupid that he's hating me and I'm thinking of surprising him on his b'day even though the best surprise i can give him is to lock my self up in my room for the whole day lol. But maybe he's stressed about his work, moreover I am the one who doubled his stress :(
I was in my thoughts when I noticed Taehyung was still struggling with his tie. I looked at Stella who was on the phone and not even bothered about him! I srsly sometimes feel what kind of a girlfriend she is when she can't take care of his small-small needs.
I looked back at him and saw that he was just making his work hard by tying so many knots , what was he doing?

I saw him being all annoyed and anger was visible on his face.

Without thinking twice i walked over to him to help him but he saw me coming towards him through the mirror and ...

Taehyung: Stella!!

He called out to Stella to avoid you from helping him.

Stella got shook at sudden shout.
I stopped on my tracks...

Taehyung: can u pls help me with the tie?
Stella: t-tie? Oh ...i see....but T-Tae i am so sorry I actually don't know how to tie it!
Taehyung: what!?
With that she went out in the garden talking on her phone.
His eyes widened and i just stood there while smirking and arms crossed in front of my chest.
He looked back in the mirror and saw me still behind him.
I rolled my eyes and walked away...now I would not come to help him at all! Stupid!

I was walking up the stairs to go back to my room when suddenly:

Taehyung: ouch! It hurts!
I quickly went back down to see what happened to this dude!
Taehyung: aah! I c-can't breathe! H-help!

I gasped as i reached down, he was struggling with his tie! Seems like he tied it hard that now it became hard for him to breathe!
Y/n: TAE!
I ran towards him and started untying the tie, but to my surprise, it was already untied! I mean not that tight it was.
After examining it for a few secs I looked up at him ..
He was looking at me but then started his stupid acting again that he wasn't able to breathe!

Y/n: aish! *I rolled my eyes*

I got to know that all of this was his plan! I quickly tied his tie properly and looked up at him...just to see him already staring at me, i noticed a purple tint in his eyes again. Which reminded me of our conflict , i quickly walked away after speaking...
Y/n: Idiot!

You walked back towards your room while he just bit his lip controlling the blush and smile that was coming on his face. He was trying really hard in training his body to not to react when you're around.

His thoughts were Interrupted by the door bell ringing...

Yeonjun opened the door and received a parcel.
He bowed before closing the door he walked over to Taehyung.
Yeonjun: Hyung? Did u order this?
Tae: ah! Perfect timing! Yup i did.
Yeonjun: what is it? It looks like a phone! Is it a phone!?
Tae kept quiet as he nodded.
Yeonjun: waahh! For whom! Omg I just told u yesterday about my phone being old, u ordered it for me.. today! Hyung u da best!
He hugged him.
Taehyung: yaah! It's not for you!
Yeonjun: what!?
Taehyung: yes...
Yeonjun: then for whom could it be?
Taehyung: u don't need to use your tiny brain for that kid! Just keep it in my room in the drawer and keep it safe! Then come down we have to leave!
Yeonjun: oh-kay fine !
With that he left.

Taehyung watched him leave as he looked at himself in the mirror and adjusted his tie . He clicked the button behind the mirror to change it to a normal mirror and now his reflection wasn't visible in it.

Stella came inside while Y/n and Nancy came down too.
Nancy: you've taken everything right!
Y/n: hmm..
Nancy: great!
Minho: honey! You forgot the car keys!
Nancy: oh thanks Minmin!
Minho: hehe , btw take care okay!
Nancy: * pouts* hmm i will!
Minho: I'll miss u baby!
They hugged eachother ,
I chuckled silently at them , like c'mon we're just going out for sometime! I looked away as i didn't wanted em to feel as if I'm teasing em .

But looking away my eyes landed on Taehyung who looked at me at the same time! We quickly looked away when we realised it .

Time skip...
I saw Taehyung and Stella going out to sit in the car, soon everyone started to leave .
He was going on his important mission but this time he forgot to take what he used to, well of course why not he has his Stella now, who'll give him infinite kisses without even hesitating unlike me.
But why again was i thinking like this !
We also got out of the house and sat in the car .
The cars were parked all along beside each other , i put on my belt as i looked on my side.
It was Taehyung's car! He was smiling, giggling while talking to Stella, i felt a bit different which i never before , i tried hard not to state it as jealousy ! Or maybe it was. But what was i jealous of? Probably not that he was with another girl of course not, i already knew he has a girlfriend, before we married eachother and his girlfriend was my biggest enemy ,
But jealousy of that i wasn't able to bring this kind of smile genuinely on his face.
I know what kind of a girl she is, and the way she brought smile on his face is kinda weird as it shows he likes Stella types of girls. But I'm definitely not changing myself for him!
I looked away as i tried thinking something else , everyone is different and unique in their own way but ppl like Taehyung needs eyes to see that!

As soon as u looked away Taehyung eyes fell on u , u saw him looking at you from corner of your eyes which caused nothing much , but it started making your heartbeat go high ....
But luckily Nancy drove away and u let out a sigh of relief!

Time skip
We reached mum and dad's place , dad was watering the plants outside and quickly came over to us as he hugged me tightly.

Dad: how's my princess!!!!
I hugged him back tightly
Y/n: just missed you both so much!! And now I'm feeling really great!

After 5 mins we broke the hug as we saw mom coming too

Mom: look who's here! My lil angel!
She said as she hugged me!
Y/n: omg! How're u mom! I missed u so much!
Mom: i missed u too baby!

They both greeted Nancy too and we went inside.

We helped mom in bringing juice on the table and talked..

After a few minutes of talking about random stuff , dad asked me something that i was trying to avoid !
But he actually asked it...
Dad: sweety? Where is Taehyung?
Nancy looked at me...
Y/n: Tae ? H-he had an important mission dad. So he has g-gone for that.
Mum: oh, today? It's Sunday but.
Y/n: ik mom but his work is like that only.
Mum: hmm, btw how are you both doing now a days? Better now?
Y/n: yup! We finally g-got together now , and we like hanging around together!
Dad: that's so sweet! See hun, i was saying they'll get together soon , it's just in the start after that everything settles down properly.
Mum: yup! I see , I am happy about it!
Dad: but still , if he says something to you do call me! I'll beat him up! After all I'm his father too now!

We all giggled..

Mum: it's not like that, even i felt he is a good guy , on the wedding day if u remember i took him away with me as i wanted to talk to him. After we came there on Y/n's B'DAY i wasn't able to talk to him properly, afterall he was going to be my son-in-law i should have talked no, so I did on the wedding day. Through his talks and all i believed that he would protect my daughter and keep her safe from every bad thing.

We all smiled.

Y/n(thought): oh so that's what happened b/w them , i remember how scared i got that day as i thought he would change her into a vampire , what if he bit her and all those things. Phew it was nothing like how i thought.

Time skip...
Evening...
We were returning back home while i was looking outside. Just lost in my own thoughts..
Nancy: um Y/n?
Y/n: hmm
Nancy: like how aunty uncle asked , um are u sure about it? Are u happy with him?
Y/n: i-
I stopped i didn't know what i should say..
Nancy: what is it?
Y/n: idk Nancy , i srsly don't , he is just so hard to understand!
Nancy: Y/n, look it's just u and me here in the car, i would srsly like to ask u , what's going on b/w u two.
Nancy: look don't take me wrong, but i can sense that something is really wrong that's going on...please tell y/n ...like how u said you would leave him after 6 months of your marriage do u still want to do that .

After a bit of silence....

Nancy: Y/n? Answer my question dear. Will u still leave him now?
Y/n: to be honest with u ....... No! If it weren't Stella here.
Y/n: Look.. Nancy, I want to clear things out okay, i can see in his eyes that he's trying to hide something from me! And i wanna find out what it is! I don't want to leave him just the way everyone did , he was depressed for years ,i know Nancy , what his problem is, he needs the love and support , he needs someone to be by his side and tell him that everything will be fine , he needs someone to be his safe and happy place ! And after knowing all this , if I think of leaving him even after this David thing gets over then i should actually not call myself as a human! I am not left with humanity at all! That's what it would mean!
Y/n: But it depends on him, coz he already has Stella, to provide him all that , it's totally upto him, if he wants me to stay, coz I'm ready to support him , to be with him forever, to never leave his hand! I gave him this problem and i want to help him in this! I just feel so useless Unnie! Idk but y have I started feeling that i am willing to support him  till my last breath! I feel so bad when I think of how i used to think of him initially! He went through so much and there's still something that i don't know! Which he doesn't want me to know! His past! I wonder what all painful things would be there that he doesn't want me to bring back.
Y/n: i-i just wanted to help him...b-but- , i end up making him upset , everytime.

Nancy stopped the car...

Nancy: shh! Calm down Y/n, it's okay... everything will be fine.

I wiped my tears that were falling down!

Y/n: idk y i became this weak, i am feeling so different rn!

I said while looking down.

Nancy: like what? Hmm? Say it Y/n.

Y/n: idk how i should explain this , i just never felt this before, i feel broken inside . When he spoke to me like that i felt as if i was being stabbed right in heart, seems like i had so many expectations from him that he just broke in no time, ik it's coz of his work that he acts cold and rude but yesterday what happened in car was too shocking for me unnie! I don't want to tell , actually i can't it's terrifying!
Nancy: what did he do?
Y/n: i-i want to keep it b/w me and him only ..
Nancy: oh, okay..
Y/n: But even after he did that i feel as if he's hiding something from me, he did that coz-coz he is kinda like forced , and uk what ! Even after he did that I'm not able to muster up courage to think badly of him so that i start hating him, i - i just don't want to hate him, idk y, can't we just stay like how we did in these few days , when everything got back to normal, idk but y am I feeling sad about him, about what is making me like this! I feel a bit empty! Actually not just a bit but fully! I hate him for making me feel this weird feeling! Y couldn't he just talk out things rather than scaring me!
*Cried out*
Nancy hugged me and tried to calm me down!
Nancy: shh! I just wanted to hear that ! Now everything will be alright, I'll talk to him.

After 5 mins we broke the hug...
Y/n: it's ok Unnie , I'm fine, 🙂
I wiped my tears as we started to drive again.
Nancy: btw do u know his b'day is coming.
Y/n: hmm i do!
Nancy: so what do u want to do!?
Y/n: lock myself in a room!
Nancy: excuse me?
Y/n: well that's what he'd want!
Nancy: or maybe not , let's see, uk what I feel we can normalise things between u both , let's not give up Y/n , in my eyes you're better than Stella! And let's say he wants you to stay for just 2 months more now that's what the time is left! So in that time show him your best! I feel as Stella is a bit creepy! Let's not lose any hope , she's his girlfriend, but you're his wife! You have something big in your hand ! Let her do what she wants to , she's with him in office hours but you're with him when he's back home! Show him your best side that he can't help but choose you over her!
Y/n: i don't want to be a snatchy girl unnie, if he loves her he must have seen something in her right? and i appreciate his choices I mean not this one , but all I can do is respect his choice . But I've got what u wanted to say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 347 10
It has been centuries since the noble vampire Taehyung has allowed himself to want another. He had thought his emotions under control, his chilled he...
1.6K 79 15
This is the story of 7 vampires and their enemies who are vampires too but no one knows about their secret . Vampires have their own village where a...
451 42 8
You are ill. You know you will die soon so before you die, you want to fulfill your one and only wish - to fall in love and to be loved by someone. Y...
57.8K 1.9K 29
Did you ever believe in werewolves and Vampires, or do you believe in them? Jungkook didn't do it. To him, werewolves and vampires were just a supers...