Protect Her ( Dahyun x M. Rea...

By FirstIchiro

Anime like. Y/N living his life as one of a rare Hashira in a world full of Demon finds himself being hired a... More

History
First Conversation
Becoming Close To Each Other
Stay
Hashira Meeting
Park
Unexpected Encounter
Battle Between A Hashira and Former Hashira
Reinforcement

Hired

32 3 0
By FirstIchiro

3rd Person's POV:

In the Demon Slayer HQ, Y/N is lying on his bed. He just finished his training and still thinking of how to use his full power if a fight between an upper moon and him happen.

A minutes of thinking have passed but Y/N still doesn't have idea for his powers. Suddenly, a fellow Demon Slayer knocked on his door, the man bowed in front of him.

Man: The Dark Hashira, Y/N, someone gave us a mail and it was for you.

Y/N: thanks bye.

Y/N closed his door and quickly sat on his chair then he reads the letter.

Good Morning Demon Slayer Corps, this is JYP Entertainment, the chairman of this company would like to hire the Dark Hashira, Hwang Y/N, to be a bodyguard for our artists. Please give orders to Mr. Hwang to go to our office if you have approved our request.

Y/N's POV:

What the hell?!?! My job is not a guard. I'm a slayer meaning my only job is to kill Demons and protect humanity from them not to protect a certain artist or group.

*Ring Ring!

Y/N: Lord Kojima, what can I do for you?

Lord Kojima: Y/N, come to the shrine now.

Y/N: copy, Lord Kojima.

At the shrine:

I arrived at the shrine were we always hold meetings then bowed in front of Lord Kojima because he's the head of the Demon Slayer Association.

Lord Kojima: did you already read the letter?

Y/N: yes Lord Kojima.

Lord Kojima: I see, so I decided to let go of you for a while and give you a 'not much different job' for you to enhance your skills. Would you like to stop my decision?

Y/N: no Lord Kojima, I respect your decisions.

Lord Kojima: thank you Y/N, you're a young man and you can become more stronger. Go now, be careful.

Y/N: yes sir, I'll take my leave.

Lord Kojima just approved it. Well I really respect his decisions so I'll agree with him. I hope the person that I'll be protecting will be a good one.

3rd Person's POV:

Y/N came back to his room and packed everything he needed. After it, he took a bath then wore his uniform then he go to the address that is in the letter.

Twice's Manager POV ( Sadness ):

Manager: girls, your new bodyguard will be here any minute. Make sure to welcome him ok?

Jihyo: alright manager-nim, but is he gonna live here to?

Manager: well, PD-nim and I had agreed to let him stay here together with us.

*Knock knock*

Sana: ohhh I think he's here.

I opened the door and saw a tall figure of a man. He's body does have many muscles.

Manager: hello Y/N! Welcome, come in!

Y/N: thank you uhh?

Manager: oh just call me Manager-nim.

Y/N: thank you manager-nim.

Manager: that's better.

Y/N's POV:

As soon as I come in, I saw 9 girls. Their faces looks somehow familiar.

Y/N: are you those girls that was in a dark alley?

Nayeon: yes, nice to meet you again here.

Y/N: nice to meet you too also the other girls.

Manager: Dahyun, can you show Y/N around and his room too?

Dahyun: me? Alright follow me my name is Dahyun by the way.

I followed the pale girl and she showed me around the house. Last she showed me my room.

Dahyun: umm, we hope you're comfortable here. And please come down stairs, we'll introduce ourselves to you properly.

Y/N: ok thanks Dahyun-ah.

She ran away after I thanked her. I saw a her cheeks becoming red after I thanked her. I guess she's shy to me.

I walked downstairs with my clothes like this after I finished setting up my things and other of my stuffs:

The girl with big eyes told me to sit in the chair in the middle. The scene looks like a bit tense. Dahyun said they'll just introduce themselves right?

Jihyo: so, let us introduce ourselves to you one by one. After that we'll ask you some questions ok?

Y/N: is that really necessary? Just ask anything except my personal life.

Jihyo: ok you go first!

She clapped then pointed at the girl with a bunny teeth.

Nayeon: Hi Y/N! I'm Im Nayeon, nice to meet you. I hope you take care of me.

She said while the others looks at her with a disgust face. A girl stood up, she looks like a boyish girl.

Jeongyeon: Hi Y/N, I'm Yoo Jeongyeon. I hope we can be friends.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon? Alright I'll keep them in mind. Next up a girl stood up with a chips in her hand.

Momo: Hi Y/N! I'm Hirai Momo. I hope you can cook for me.

Hirai? I guess she's Japanese. A girl that looks like a Shiba Inu stood up.

Sana: Hi, I'm Minatozaki Sana! I hope we can be also friends but not only friends.

"Not only friends", is she trying to flirt with me?

Jeongyeon: hey Sana! Don't flirt with him yet!

How many foreign member are there in this group?

Jihyo: Hi I'm Jihyo! I'm the leader of this group! Take care of us!

So she's the leader, that's why she looks like the one that always represents the group.

Mina: Hi I'm Myoui Mina, I am a bit shy but let's be friends too.

Another Japanese? There are 3 foreign members here? Next up is Dahyun, I know her name but I don't know anything about her yet.

Dahyun: Hi Y/N! You already know my name. I am Kim Dahyun the oldest of the school meal Club or the young ones in this group. I'm sorry if I look shy earlier but I'm a fun girl.

She's just shy because I'm new here. I want to be friend with her. I want a type of bestfriend like her.

Chaeyoung: hi! I'm Son Chaeyoung! I'm the smallest member in this group so you better keep an eye on me!

She said and pointed at me. Of course I'll look after you all. It's my new job.

Tzuyu: Hi, I'm Chou Tzuyu. I'm a shy girl but also a savage one. I'm the youngest here. The spelling of my name is T-Z-U-Y-U.

How to pronounce that? Chuyu? Tizuyu?
I guess she's also a foreigner but she's not Japanese so what's her nationality?

Tzuyu: the pronunciation of my name is Chewy. I'm from Taiwan.

Four members are foreigners. I'll try to memorize their names. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

Jihyo: do you remember all of our names Y/N?

Y/N: yeah I do but i bet I'll forget it sometimes.

Momo: can we ask questions about you now?

Y/N: of course Momo. What do you want to ask me?

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475 36 11
Twice is a world-renowned CID group within the Police Force responsible for top level crime cases. They are the best of the best, professionally trai...
20K 242 15
Twice x Male Y/N (18+) (Sequel to My Only One) Y/N comes across a injured girl and helps her along the way, little did he know, it was someone he's b...
2.5K 45 27
In an encounter with a Twelve Kizuki, Kyojuro Rengoku meets a girl who's been terribly wounded. As a Hashira, it's his duty to stay with her and keep...
54.6K 1.7K 20
[šˆš³ššš§šš šŠš®š«šØš¤ššš°šš š± š«šžššššžš«] š™„š™£ š™¬š™š™žš™˜š™, š™®/š™£ š™žš™Ø š™›š™¤š™§š™˜š™šš™™ š™žš™£š™©š™¤ š™– š™¢š™–š™§š™§š™žš™–š™œš™š š™—š™Ŗš™© š™Øš™š™š š™§š™Ŗš™£š™Ø š™–š™¬š™–š™® ļæ½...