𝘽𝙏𝙎 DARK ONESHOTS

By nanlivesonce

𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙁𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙮... More

✦ 𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘 ✦
𝐃𝐚𝐝'𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫
𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝘿𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙇'𝙎 𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙇
𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
authors's note
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐅𝐓 𝐉𝐉𝐊
𝐑𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐉𝐉𝐊
𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐒𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐉𝐤
𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝐈𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐬 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜
𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝐌𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 2
𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞|3
𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞|4
𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞|5
Handsome officer
Dark Prince|6

𝐑𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐉𝐉𝐊 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2

3.3K 113 31
By nanlivesonce

Force heartbroken
Muture content ahead And whatever is mentioned in it is just my imagination don't take it seriously if you want to take it seriously then you can go thank you!
______________________________________

Authors's POV
_________________

" No I love armys alot but i can't deny the fact that you're looking so Fuckable and i Just wanna ruin your innocence "

He brushed his lips on her making her close her eyes feeling hopeless...But she just can't lie there and bear whatever is happening to her Atleast she can try to escape....

She opened her eyes then with her all strength she had left she pushed Jungkook on the bed and luckily she succeed in it... She pushed him beside her then was about to get up a a strong pair of arms sneaking around her waist.. Pulling her back down...as he put his one leg around her caging her making her helpless...

He chuckled..

" What do you think you can escape easily from me?"

He spoke near her ear while brushing his lips on her earlobe making her Shiver she started wiggling in his embrace....

" Please don't Jungkook let me go"..

She pleaded but he didn't respond..

" What do you think why I came here? Ofcourse to have fun and without it i won't go away.."

He replied while hugging her.. tightly she could feel his hardness on her ass..

He snuggled his face in her neck planting butterfly kisses there...

She started sturggling more...

"P...please let me go don't"

She begged as her eyes almost become teary..

" What kind of girl are you ? Millions of girl are dying to have me and you're here refusing me when you have a golden chance!"

He growled as he was becoming eager....

"Ahh swear to got i won't stop until you're shaking"

He whispered those words in her neck making her Shiver...

He turned her and hovered on top of her...

Making her eyes widened.. as he was about to steal her lips but she turned her face on the other side causing her lips to landed on her  cheeks he softly pecked it....

He grabbed her jaw making her look at him...she was closing her eyes..

He again tried to kiss her but failed as she was keep moving...

" For God sake stop Fucking moving!"..

He whisper yelled... causing her to froze on her place..she opened her teary eyes only to meet with his dark lustful arbs staring down at her....

What did she think and what turned out to be how much she had loved this person, because of how much she had loved him, the only person who is going to ruin her , Her pride her self-respect she saved for the one person she would love..
The one whom she loved him like her idol, he was her inspiration, her motivation was That man was someone else from whom she had all her mind and this one who is in front of her is completely different, he is completely different

" P... please d... don't ruin me like this"

She spoke now with her shaky voice to be honest he kinda enjoying her begging it's only turning him on more...

He came closer to her lips she stopped breathing for a second..

" Stop begging me to stop or I'll end up Fucking you all night"...

She shivered hearing his sinful words she felt pang in her heart..she realizes that she can't run away from here she  knows he won't leave her without ruining her. 

He started kissing her neck... bitting it... softly...as she let out a shaky breath she tried to push him away but he was holding her both wrists...

She was feeling helpless she can't save her own self respect...she was feeling pathetic..that she won't able to fight back for her respect..she was giving herself unwillingly...yet she knows that she can't escape...

" Ahh"

A sinful sound escaped from her mouth when he cupped her one clothed breast squeezing it little tightly...

He smirked hearing her moans..

" Fuck your moans is so sexy it's only turning me on more"..

He cursed under his breath..as he removed his coat and throw it somewhere in the room..and started to unbutton his shirt while looking at her face ... she's closing her eyes...so innocent so naive he thought..

He then started sucking her cleavage..he made her sit on the bed as he removed her robe completely leaving her only in the lingerie which barely hiding her private parts...he licked his lips Looking at her body hungrily...

That's when he was about to remove her bra a small hand come contact with his chest he looked at her..she was staring at him with her teary eyes...

" W...why you're doing this..you can find...a...another woman who will be more then happy to please you"..

She said staring direct in his brown eyes...with her teary one...

He removed her hand from his chest.. while leaning closer to her ears...
As his hand is going on her back....

" Cause I've never seen someone as innocent as you "

He unclasped her bra making her heartbeat increased..

" And today I want to take your innocence, today I want to ruin you.. you're Just a little special"

He removed her bra completely From her body... leaving her only in her panties...

She crossed her arms around her chest he pushed her on the bed then Hovered over her...he uncrossed her arms...

" Don't hide yourself from me Cause you know you can't"

He uttered those words breaking her more.. from inside...when she already is....

Attached on her breast sucking it swirling his tongue on her nipple..

Tears rolled down from her red cheeks.. thinking how helpless she was...

He did the same with the other one..he kissed her both nipples before going down..to her stomach he put a gentle kiss there going more down as she finally feels his hot breathing funning on her clothed core..she gulped trying to close her legs but he grabbed her thighs tightly making impossible for her to close her legs....

He kissed her both thighs then slipped her panties down her heart'beat dropped..she closed her eyes tightly..
When she heard belt voices...he removed his belt then slides down his Jeans.. only on his boxer..he came up towards her again Hovering above her... He wiped her..tears..

" Stop crying you're ruining my mood"

He said as her heart clenched at his Harsful words...

She gulped when she felt his hardness on her bare core... He rubbed her lips while cupping her cheeks so she won't turn her head away this time..but even if he won't catch her cheeks she l'll not turn away..why.. cause..Her body has already been wrecked, so what will she do by saving her lips?...

She closed her teary eyes when she felt his lips on her kissing her lustfuly..as his one hand is cupping her boobs while giving it a squeeze time to time...

And one hand is holding her head to kept it on the place...

After a while kiss turned a steamy one he inserted his tongue in her mouth exploring every Inch of it...

He moved his hand from her boobs to her stomach her stomach from her to her abdomen she opened her eyes as he cupped her heat while squeezing it as he rubbed it...he inserted his two fingers in her entrence causing her to close her eyes while clunching his wrist..

Her painful moans come out in muffling sounds because of kissing...it was painful for her...he started thrusting his fingers in and out of her...as she was breathing heavily..

After a while he removed his fingers..then licked it . while looking at her messed up face ....

He Hovered over her..then rubbed himself at her entrence...she was still closing her eyes he knows that she was virgin..at how pure and innocent she Looked...

He slowly inserted himself while groaning..

" Fuck you're so thight"

He cursed while pushing himself more inside her...she arched her back feeling pain as her eyes getting teary again...she let out a shaky breath when he got fully inside..

He pulled himself out then again entering full deep...he started to thrust at slowly pace fast...

Earning a long and deep breaths from her....he snuggled his face in her neck.. then interlocked their both hands..then started thrusting little Faster..she wasn't moaning she was only breathing heavily..and somehow he wants to hear her voice when she moan..

He started thrusting more hard and Deep making impossible for her to stay quiet any longer...

She squeezed their interwined hands while tilting her head on the side..

" Jungahhh"

She let out A cry when he hits her soft spot he smirked hearing her moans..

" Your moans is as sexy as your breathing Fuck"

He cursed then started thrusting again in a fast pace..

Bed was shaking skin slapping moans grunts and her shaky breaths only could be heard in the room..

" Fuck you feel so warm taking me so good"  he moaned..out

As she felt something weird building up in her stomach she wanted to say it but before she could open her mouth..she felt her first argasm hitted her hard...she released on his dick while painting hard..as he cummed on her stomach...he lie down beside her while breathing heavily....

She slowly grabbed the blanket covering her naked body she was feeling disgusted....

He sat up on the bed and then saw she was covering herself he pulled her up. ...but she was still holding the blanket....her face red because of crying..

He chuckled...

" Why are you covering when I saw everything...."

He told her while wearing his clothes..As she watched him with her broken eyes...he came back after wearing..and sat on the bed infront of her...

" you should feel lucky that you had sex with a great JEON JUNGKOOK.."

He said while smirking..as he squeezed her one Breast through the blanket...

She gritted..Her teeth.. hearing his words..then.....

A loud voice can be heard in the room..as his face turned to other side..she. Just slapped him...hard on the cheek...he poked his cheeks...then looked at her .

" You're disgusting"

She said with hatred in her eyes...

Suddenly she felt she being lifted in the air...she looked at him he was holding her in the bridal style.. while smirking at her...she started to struggle in his embrace ... while holding her blanket tightly...

" What are you doing? Put me down!"
She yelled but it didn't effected him.a little he started walking towards the door..

" You have a lot of courage to slap me now you will stay with me I 'll make you my personal slave "

______________________________________

Hey tenders how was the chapter hope you like it at vote and comment if you like it..

And again I am telling this don't take it seriously this is just a fiction imagined by my head...

Do you have both hands on your mobile don't lie to me..(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)...

Stay tuned for more Oneshots and twoshots like this...

Requests are open!

Don't be shy to tell me what kind of smut do you want to read 🗿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 115 25
No... don't come any closer I'm warning you... ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Violence Bullying Abuse Revenge ⚠️⚠️🔞🔞🔞⚠️⚠️ JJk fanfic.
46.9K 2.8K 10
"I expect the same love from you that your mother used to give me, you will do the same for your innocent father, right?"
1.2K 74 23
Childhood friends to soulmates 🤍 Contains smut 🔞
12.1K 255 17
Taehyung ff 🔞 "Abusive husband" 📚 A psycho abusive husband Kim taehyung You can't run from me.i will never let you go. You can't cage me like that...