Sexy Dimples, Cute Hamster!

By worldof_A

A cliché college romance between a cold guy and a sassy savage boy. Both are rivals but come together for the... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chatper 55
Chpater 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chpater 63*
Chapter 64*
Chapter 65*
Finale

Chapter 58

722 60 26
By worldof_A

Namjoon rushed to the hospital, worried out of his brains hearing Jin sob on the call. When he reached the hospital, he found the boys and Jin's parents sitting outside with glum and worried faces. He went to them with extreme confusion written on his face, "I'm back" he announced softly and the boys quickly swarmed him while the elder couple stayed seated, giving him a small smile.

Namjoon looked at the boys and gulped thickly, the worry and fear on their face screamed something bad. "What's wrong? Why aren't you inside with Jin?" he asked and Hoseok sighed, explaining Namjoon everything. Namjoon's eyes widened and he glanced inside the room where Jin was sleeping hooked to more machines than earlier. 'Why suddenly?' He wondered.

JB came up to them, looking stressed, "Do we have any news on him?" Mr.Kim asked quickly and JB sighed defeated, shaking his head in denial, "He was last seen on his way to your home. We have alerted all the police stations and security is being tightened around the hospital and your place" he replied and the man just nodded, sitting down. Dr.Jinyoung stepped up to them, "Hello" he said altering others.

Everyone greeted them and Jinyoung smiled, "I have written some tests for Jin, just in case to be sure. Soon we'll take him" he said and Jin's parents nodded, "When will he wake up?" Mrs.Kim timidly asked, her eyes puffed from crying. Jinyoung pursed his lips, "I'm not sure, Mrs.Kim. But its better that he rests. He needs it" he softly said and the woman gave a small nod, smiling at him. Jinyoung glanced at JB and pursed his lips.

JB smiled at him and walked closer, taking his hands. Yoongi scoffed, "Hey, you cannot hit on handsome doctor. This is a hospital" he said pointing at their enjoined hands. Jimin hissed at Yoongi, slapping his shoulder while JB and Jinyoung just smiled. "Uh, he is actually my husband" Jinyoung said and JB proudly showed his ring. Everyone's jaw dropped on the floor, gasping loudly in shock.

"What?" Almost all of them screamed, excluding Namjoon and Mr.Kim. The couple looked at everyone with a small smile, including the elder couples, who were shocked like the kids. "How old even are you?" Hoseok blurted out and Jimin smacked him, glaring at him, "You shouldn't ask people's age. That's rude" he hissed angrily, making Hoseok shut his lips. The couple just chuckled at the boys and Jinyoung looked at JB.

"I need to talk to you" Jinyoung said and JB nodded, going with him. "Don't do anything funny, guys. The walls are not soundproof" Kook said and the married couple, just laughed in embarrassment, quickly running away. Kook smirked teasingly and the other boys just grinned. Jin's parents looked at each other, "Why are they like this?" Mrs.Kim said, looking at Mrs.Kim with a disturbed frown, who just shrugged in response.

Namjoon rolled his eyes at the weird boys and walked towards Jin's room, watching him from the window, feeling his heart clench painfully. "He will be fine" Mr.Kim said slowly to Namjoon, who simply nodded, unable to take his eyes off of the boy. The boys sat down, squeezing themselves next to each other in 3 chairs bench. Mrs.Kim was trying to make the boys sit freely but they all refused, sitting over each other.

Mr.Kim chuckled seeing the boys and Namjoon looked at him with a small smirk, "They are more crazier than this." he said and Mr.Kin snorted, "I can imagine" he said and Namjoon smiled, shaking his head at his friends. In 30 mins, 2 ward boys and a nurse came to them, telling that they were taking Jin for the tests. They walked into the room and carefully rolled Jin out of the room along with his IV drip.

Namjoon wanted to follow them but got stopped, "Sir, you can wait here. We'll be back in 15 minutes" the nurse politely said and Namjoon forcefully agreed after the elder couple stopped him. Mrs.Kim sat down, waiting for Jin to return and again, 2 nurses stepped to them, "Excuse me, we are here to take Seokjin with us" one of them said, making everyone frown. "But 3 of them already took him" Mr.Kim said confused.

"Sir, the rooms are full and next is Seokjin's number. Nobody would've come to take him. That's impossible" The other explained confused and Namjoon realised that it was Youngbok's trick to get to Jin. "Fuck!" He cursed angrily and ran in the direction where Jin was taken. Kook also ran, following Namjoon while Yoongi went to inform JB about it. Mr and Mrs.Kim also followed Namjoon, who was furiously looking around.

JB met Yoongi midway, getting the message and asked the boys to spread out. The boys did as asked and went in every direction, looking for Jin, including Jinyoung. Namjoon was going crazy. He ran to the nearest lift followed by Kook, who was too furious to speak at the moment. Namjoon continuosly pressed the button, impatient. Mr and Mrs.Kim reached the boys, panting a little and the lift finally opened.

Mrs.Kim screamed out loud in shock, screwing her eyes shut, seeing the dead bodies of the nurses. Namjoon's eyes hardened at the sight, the people who took Jin were brutally murdered, their throats slit and blood pouring out like a fountain. Kook grimaced at the sight and tried to find someone to take them away. Hearing the woman scream, JB reached them in a hurry, confused at the scream and cursed in shock seeing the horrible sight.

"Shit. We need to find Jin. Now" JB stressed and Namjoon took off towards the stairs. JB had asked one of the officers to check the CCTV cameras. All of them were running around, finding Jin but they couldn't find him still. At some point, they all met each other with worried and dejected faces at their failure. JB got the message that Jin and Youngbok were at the terrace and the criminal had Jin at the gun point.

JB looked at the boys and relayed the message to them. Suddenly the mic in the hospital started, confusing all of them. "Hello folks!" A voice said with a playful chuckle and Mrs.Kim gasped, "That's Youngbok" she whispered in shock and everyone were listening to him with alert. "So you all must be looking for Jin right?" Youngbok said and Namjoon grit his teeth, getting angrier listening to his taunting voice in the mic.

"I must say, he looks good while he's sleeping and I'm very sure, he'll look good when he stops breathing" Youngbok said amused, looking at unconscious Jin. JB walked to Namjoon and other boys and handed them all a vest, for their safety, "He is at the terrace with a gun. We need protection before facing him" he explained ignoring Youngbok's voice echoing in the hospital and the boys obediently put it on.

Once Namjoon was done, he faced JB with stern face, "I'm going. Don't come there until I call you" he said seriously but JB stopped him, "Jin's life is already in danger and I'm not risking anymore lives right now. So calm your ass down and go according to the plan. I promise you, Jin will be safe at the end" he said calmly. Mrs.Kim nodded, "He is right Namjoon. Don't let your anger cloud your senses" she worriedly said.

Namjoon calmed down listening to the woman, pushing JB's hand away. JB looked at Jinyoung, who rushed to him with few medicines, "I got it" he said, showing the bottles and JB nodded, looking at the boys, who were worried and scared for Jin. "Listen to me, he is doing all this just to scare us so do not fear him. We have surrounded the buildings next to the hospital and our man has the target set on Youngbok." He explained.

The boys eased a little, listening to JB, "Now, whatever happens in the next few minutes, I want you all to be brave for Jin and do not, I repeat, do not do anything that could put Jin's or your lives at risk. I will guarantee you that Jin will be back without injuries. Okay?" He said looking at the boys with a promising look. All of them nodded, agreeing with JB, ready to save Jin from that monster and JB looked particularly at Namjoon.

"Namjoon, I know you're sick worried for Jin and Youngbok knows that too. He will try to make you react but don't. Don't let his words affect you." He said and Namjoon exhaled deeply, "As long as you promise to kill that bastard and save Jin, I'll make sure to not react" he said confidently and JB nodded, patting his shoulder with a small smile. He looked at Jinyoung, who was already watching him with worried eyes.

"Baby, you know what to do." JB said softly with a knowing look and Jinyoung nodded with a shaky breath. Pecking his temple, JB faced the boys and Jin's parents with a stern face. "Let's go" he announced and the boys all rushed towards the terrace. Like JB said, the guards were all keeping an eye on Youngbok, ready to shoot him if he harms Jin or any of them. Namjoon reached to the terrace first while the others were catching up.

He couldn't wait for them, already worried for Jin and kicked the door open, startling Youngbok. Namjoon went in and saw unconscious Jin tied, lying on the floor. It was cold, the wind was strong and Youngbok was cladded in a thick jacket. Namjoon glared at Youngbok, who had an amused smirk at his face, seeing Namjoon. The others reached there and Youngbok cockily smiled, seeing them all, glaring at him.

"Jin!" Mrs.Kim yelled and Mr.Kim stopped her from going to Jin. "Welcome" Youngbok said proudly, looking at all the furious faces with a smirk. "Wait! Before you step any closer, I want your weapons gone officer" Youngbok said, pointing his gun towards the boys, looking at JB with a blank face. JB looked at his pistol, hanging from his belt and took it out without hesitance, throwing it towards Youngbok, who was pleased.

He took his gun away and looked at everyone, "Hello Mr and Mrs.Kim. How are you both doing this evening?" Youngbok asked with a smile and Mrs.Kim scoffed bitterly, turning her gaze away from him. Mr.Kim kept a stern face, glaring at the criminal. Youngbok chuckled and looked at Namjoon, "Ah, Jin's knight in shining armor" he said mockingly and looked at Jin, who was still unconscious with an evil smirk.

"I'm sure he must miss you all, let's wake him up" Youngbok said and took out some medicine from his pocket. He injected it into Jin's body and in few seconds, Jin woke up, gasping for air. Youngbok smiled evilly, "Hello, Kim Seokjin. We meet again" he said and pulled Jin up to stand, ignoring his dizziness. Groaning in discomfort, Jin tried to stay calm, his wounds aching like a bitch. Jin's parents looked at him with worried eyes, "Jin" they softly called.

Namjoon clenched his fists in anger, hating the way Youngbok was forcing Jin. "You know, I never wanted all this audience." Youngbok said to no one, looking at the boys and Jinyoung with a weird expression. Everyone looked at him in confusion and Youngbok just exhaled deeply, scratching his temple with the tip of the gun, "I just wanted Namjoon and the Kims here. Not you all" he said rolling his eyes. The boys glanced at each other, not moving an inch.

Nodding forcefully, Youngbok sighed in defeat, "Fine. Then you all are invited anyway, I guess" he said in a bored tone, with a shrug and looked at Jin, who had a pained face. Youngbok's face brightened seeing Jin's pain and chuckled, "I can't wait to see more of your this face" he said excitedly and Jin huffed, looking at his parents. "Mom, dad. Please go away" he whispered in pain and his parents shook their heads in disbelief.

"Hey, don't ruin the fun" Youngbok scowled, kicking Jin's knee making him kneel. "Jin!" Everyone screamed but Youngbok smirked, "I guess having everyone here is gonna turn out good" he said to himself and untied Jin's hand. "Youngbok. Stop this all. This is not you. What will you even get from hurting others?" Mrs.Kim asked but Youngbok clenched his jaw, eyes hardening hearing the woman plead. He growled, tugging Jin's hair, glaring at her.

Jin cried in pain when Youngbok pulled his hair, making the others wince, "You're right, Mrs.Kim, this is not me. I wouldn't be doing this, if your dear husband hadn't betrayed and killed my father aka his best friend" Youngbok spat bitterly. "How long are you trying to deny the truth? Even if you accept it or not, I did not kill your father. He was my best friend, why would I do that?" Mr.Kim asked and Youngbok glared at him.

He picked his gun up, randomly shooting in air, scaring everyone. "Don't lie Mr.Kim" Youngbok said with a psychotic smile, gritting his teeth, his sanity slowly losing. Namjoon looked at Youngbok, "What do you want, Youngbok?" He asked in his a deep voice, surprising everyone. JB and others looked at Namjoon confused, not knowing what was he doing. Youngnok was taken aback, he did not expect to be questioned.

He looked at Jin, who was shaking and worriedly looking at Namjoon and smirked viciously. "I just want revenge" Youngbok replied in a daze, looking at Jin's trembling figure. "Revenge by killing someone who isn't even the culprit?" Namjoon asked casually and Youngbok glared at him, "I'm going to make Mr.Kim feel the pain of loosing a loved one. I want him to die in pain like I did all these years for my father" he spat angrily.

Namjoon hummed, "Why kill Jin then? I have a better idea than that" Namjoon suggested, making Youngbok lough loudly and other to scowl at him. "Namjoon, keep your mouth shut!" Hoseok growled but Namjoon stood unbothered, too focused on his plan to get Jin away from Youngbok. "Why not do something better? Something that the world will remember" Namjoon said, taking baby steps towards Youngbok.

Surprisingly, Youngbok seemed to ponder over his words, giving it a thought. Youngbok frowned in thought, looking at Jin, who was trembling. Suddenly, a smirk rose on Youngbok's lips, "I have an idea but let's listen to the lover boy. What do you think I should to make the world remember?" He asked, looking at Namjoon with playful glint in his eyes. Namjoon smirked and put his guard down, surprising everyone.

His action made everyone panic, including Youngbok, who pointed his gun at Jin. Namjoon raised his hands, indicating that he wasn't going to do anything. "Namjoon! What the fuck are you doing?" Yoongi yelled from next to him, trying to stop him but Youngbok shot at the wall behind him, shocking everyone. Yoongi stopped when Youngbok shot and the boys held him back, glaring at Namjoon.

Namjoon ignored Yoongi and his other friends, walking closer to Youngbok with a smirk. Youngbok pointed his gun at Namjoon's figure. Jin cried in fear, asking Namjoon to stop. "Let Jin go and take me instead." Namjoon said blankly, standing at a little distance from Youngbok and Jin. "What?" Youngbok asked in disgust and others screamed at him in shock, "Namjoon get back here, right now" JB yelled angrily.

He was more worried that Youngbok could snap any moment and kill both the boys. Namjoon didn't react to JB or the boys, yelling at him, asking him to step back. But instead, he stood confidently in front of Youngbok, standing with a blank face. "Don't you think, you're doing the wrong thing coming so close to me?" Youngbok asked titling his head in confusion but Namjoon shook his head with confidence.

"I just want you to hear me out once. And if you feel like it was worth it, you can let Jin go or shoot me right away" Namjoon said and Youngbok hummed, urging him to speak. "Think about it. You can make the Kims live their whole life in regret, making them watch an innocent person die right in front of their eyes for something they did. They would die bit by bit, just like you did for your father all these years. And who could be better than me? My parents trust them and you know Jin would be in constant pain loosing me" Namjoon suggested.

Jin looked at Namjoon in disbelief, who refused to look at him, knowing that the hurt in Jin's eyes would make him drop his act. Oblivious to Namjoon's plan, Youngbok was genuinely intrigued by the idea. He wanted the Kims to never be happy ever again. Killing Jin was sure a good way, but the Kims would die someday and their pain would end with their death which he didn't want. He wanted them to remember.

To make them live in pain forever, Namjoon's idea sounded more promising. Jin looked at Namjoon with tears falling down his face, "Don't do this Namjoon. Please, just don't" he whispered in pain, sobbing a little. Namjoon wasn't looking at Jin, mentally forcing himself to not blow his plan. Youngbok hummed and looked at Jin crying for Namjoon, making his decision even stronger.

"Revenge for my father" Youngbok said to himself, hearing the voice in him to get his revenge.  "Do it, Youngbok. Let Jin go and you have me here, right in front of you" Namjoon said standing close to him. Youngbok's eyes were clouded with revenge that he failed to notice, how close Namjoon actually was to him. "Go to your parents pretty boy." Youngbok said slowly, taking a step back from Jin, his eyes stuck on Namjoon.

Jin shook his head, crying and refusing to leave but Youngbok clicked his tongue, "Go before I change my mind" Youngbok said impatiently, glaring at him. Namjoon looked at Jin with stern eyes, signalling him to leave and Jin found himself standing up on his shaky feet. With small steps, Jin passed Namjoon, trying to think of a way to save Namjoon. Youngbok's eyes were following Jin's figure and Namjoon blocked his sight.

He didn't want Youngbok to change his mind and forced Youngbok to look at him. A dangerous smirk played on Youngbok's lips, sending a cold shiver down Namjoon's spine but he managed to keep a blank face. "I must say Namjoon, you really are a smart boy. But did you think I would fall for your trap?" He asked and Namjoon's eyes widened when he realized that Youngbok had caught on with his plan.

Youngbok cockily smirked at Namjoon, taking his gun out, ready to shoot at Jin but Namjoon reacted fast and moved Youngbok's hand away, making him shoot in the air again. Hearing the gun shot, Jin stopped in his track and froze, thinking Namjoon was shot. JB rushed to Jin, who froze in shock and pulled him away,  making sure he was safe with his parents, before saving the other boy who had purposefully risked his own life.

Cursing at the miss, Youngbok wrestled to push Namjoon away but being the heavier one, he didn't easily move. Namjoon snatched the gun away, pointing it back to Youngbok with a smirk. Everyone gasped, seeing Namjoon point gun at Youngbok, who blinked in surprise. Namjoon smirked bashfully seeing Youngbok speechless. "Get your revenge you want and I'll get mine" Namjoon said in his deep authoritative voice.

Namjoon's smirk fell, replaced by a straight face and aimed at Youngbok's thigh, shooting him, not scared of the consequences. Jin flinched badly as Youngbok screamed in pain. He finally broke out of his shock and found Namjoon standing, holding a gun, pointing at injured Youngbok. Youngbok laughed maniacally, seeing the blood pouring out of his leg. Jin trembled in fear, seeing his enemy.

Namjoon didn't blink and JB moved towards him, "Namjoon, leave. I'll handle it from here" he ordered and Namjoon looked at him before nodding. But Youngbok had different plans. He sneakily removed his jacket and pressed a button, a loud beeping sound echoed. JB looked at Youngbok and gasped, "It's a bomb. Fuck! Everyone, out now!" He yelled in panic, wanting to get them out of there quickly.

Youngbok stopped them, "If any one of you moves, I'll press this button. And the the bomb will blow in no time" he said waving a small remote in his hand. Nobody moved, looking at Youngbok and the bomb. Laughing, Youngbok pushed himself up, standing right in front of Namjoon and JB with an innocent smile, "I promised appa that today I will avenge no matter what. Just keeping my promise" he said, shrugging a little.

JB faced Youngbok, "Look, you don't have to do this. You don't have to die. Just pass the remote and I'll try to lessen your punishment" he said but Youngbok looked at him with a frown, "I'm not scared of death. I just want my revenge" he said gritting his teeth. "You don't deserve to get any revenge. It was your fucking fathers fault you dick! He played a dangerous game and lost his life. Go and get your revenge those people who killed your fucking excuse of a father who didn't even care about you before betting his life" Jin furiously screamed.

He had enough and finally snapped. Jin's parents tried to stop him but Jin had lost it. He ignored his aching wounds and stood up, glaring at Youngbok, who was gritting his teeth, hearing Jin insult his father. JB mentally whined, 'Why is no fucking one listening to me?' He thought seeing Jin. Namjoon turned his back to Youngbok, telling Jin to stop. But like Namjoon ignored him, Jin was doing the same thing back.

Namjoon glanced at Youngbok, who was focused on Jin and elbowed him in his stomach, making him drop the remote. JB quickly picked up the remote and threw it away, feeling a little better. Youngbok coughed and watched the remote fly away. Gritting his teeth, he suddenly leaped on Namjoon, hugging him tight. "I guess we are following your idea after all" Youngbok said in Namjoon's ear, panting heavily.

Namjoon's eyes widened in realization and he desperately tried to fight the boy and get him away. Youngbok struggled to hold on to Namjoon and glanced at the Kim's and smirked, "Time to say goodbye" he said loudly and pulled himself and Namjoon to the edge of the building. Everyone screamed, trying to stop Youngbok. Jin was suddenly reminded of his nightmare and his body shut down, he was paralyzed.

Jin couldn't move but only watch everything happen right in front of his eyes in slow motion. He watched how everyone scream in horror and tried to run to Namjoon. He watched his parents beg Youngbok to stop. He watched how JB tried to pull Namjoon away from Youngbok. He watched how Youngbok kicked JB away. He watched the boys try to reach Namjoon to save him.

He watched how Youngbok looked right in his eyes with a taunting smirk, mouthing him that he had won. He watched Namjoon groan loudly, trying to push himself away. He watched Youngbok fall off the building, along with Namjoon with a satisfied and proud smile. He watched and everything but couldn't move a muscle. Jin heard the heart wrenching cries, the screams, the terrifying blast just after Youngbok fell.

He heard the loud noise of his life shattering, watching the love of his life, die right in front of his eyes, Jin watched everything happen in slow motion, just like his nightmare but he still couldn't move. He couldn't blink, couldn't breath and couldn't believe it. He felt helpless like he did in his nightmare. He had lost Namjoon in his nightmare and now, he had lost him in real life. Namjoon was gone.

I enjoy these cliffhangers 😈

Sorry for the late update. I didn't have time to write or more like think about the way to put this chapter.

It took some time but I'm glad its here finally.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Also, do you think, Namjoon really died?

Take care of yourself beautiful people.
Stay safe, stay heathy and hydrated.

Love you all 💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

798K 53.8K 81
"Oh baby...You make me want to risk it all" When it comes to marriage, love is what blossoms between the couple. Living life together and being there...
399K 20.6K 57
Started: 23. Apr. 18 Completed: 27. Jan. 19 Taehyung is asked to help his best friend (and secret crush) Jimin to move in together with his...
9.7K 400 27
2 lonely Busan boys living in the bright city of Seoul Both promising performng arts students who make a deep connection before their chance meeting...
46.1K 4K 26
Credits to @Starlitgguk for the beautiful cover! "So you like me?" "No I don't." "I believe it says otherwise in this note. So you can't back out now...