๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข...

By scarletxxw

โ”€โ”€ โ ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ ๐—›๐—”๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—œ๐—ฅ ๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐—” ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—™๐—˜๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก. ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜ ๐—๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ฆ... More

prologue
เผ…:*๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝฅโœง
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19

18

1.4K 83 17
By scarletxxw

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘂𝘀

❝ 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥. ❞

kayden and kartein had been roaming around the arena in their cat forms.

that was until they crossed paths with the aerokinetic girl. and thankfully, they lost jisuk somewhere along the food stands. the younger twin probably got distracted by all the food or something.

also, kayden had just finished explaining everything to jisoo about what had transcended a few moments ago.

"that's bad." jisoo blankly responded at his long ass explanation as an irk mark formed on the two world awakeners' heads.

"can't you show even a bit of concern?" kayden huffed, lightly running his hand through his hair.

"why should i?" jisoo stuck her tongue out at him, the reason was just to purely annoy him. "you should have noticed him sitting there first."

kartein passionately nodded at her statement. "kayden even blamed me that i healed your brother too well. does it look like it's my fault?" he tattled, his sense of rationality- gone.

"no, it's definitely not." jisoo patted his shoulder in comfort. "he's just one big meanie."

kayden could only watch the two quizzically. he didn't know how or why, but he could perfectly envision a mom jisoo that was consoling her spoiled bratty son named kartein who got accused of something.

nevertheless, jisoo sighed. she accepted the fact that no matter how they blame each other, jisuk unquestionably saw them in their human forms.

"i know a solution." she brought up.

the two world awakeners' ears perked up at this.

"what?" they simultaneously responded.

"pack your bags. i'm putting you up for adoption."

*ೃ༄

"..."

aizawa blinked, not believing his student's words when jisoo said that she'd leave her cats to him for the time being.

well, not like he's complaining or anything but her reason was totally unbelievable.

"sensei, i promise you my cats are not devil spawns." jisoo said with both her arms occupied by the said cats. kayden was on her right arm and kartein was on her left arm.

and yes, they were currently outside aizawa's house.

"how did you find me?" he questioned as he realized that they were, in fact, standing outside his house.

"we followed you home."

"you, what?"

"just kidding." jisoo and the cats averted their eyes. "we asked nezu."

no, they didn't.

they quite literally followed him home.

but aizawa sighed in acceptance, choosing to cross his arms in front of his well-built chest. "fine. i'll have them for only a week."

jisoo flinched at his words, finally looking him in the eye. "sensei, i'll be busy for 3 months."

she isn't, but aizawa believed her anyway.

"okay. just 3 months, alright?"

she eagerly nodded, making the man sigh again.

little did aizawa know, he'd soon realize that 3 months is a very short time for both him and his two additional children.

"here you can have them now." jisoo placed the two cats on his hands as aizawa slightly grunt in surprise at the sudden weight that was thrown (placed) to him.

"now?" he frowned, "i'm heading for patrol. you should come back tomorrow."

jisoo bowed deeply, not taking anything other than 'yes' as a response. "please, sensei! you can even bring them with you. they are very special cats!"

he sighed again for the hundredth time, but it's not like he'd believe every single word she says, right?

"they are? how so?"

...he did.

"you'll know soon. bye, sensei!"

all aizawa did was blink and the girl was nowhere to be seen. he stood there frozen, thinking, was yoo jisoo being chased somehow?

his eyes flickered down to his arms, and the cats stared at him innocently with wide eyes. aizawa held back a coo at their cute faces.

he then went back inside his house as 3 other cats came to greet them.

"kayden and uh," aizawa began, totally forgetting the name of the other cat. "i'll name you neut, i guess. kayden and neut, meet my children."

(neut short for neutered. i'm sorry. 😭)

aizawa's children meowed in response.

kayden looked at him with his usual judgmental stare. he definitely thinks this man has an alter ego or something, because from what he observed while roaming around jisoo's school, this man is the last one whom he'd suspect to be some sort of crazy cat dad.

the two world awakeners shared a glance as one person flashed through their minds.

ah, another goo inhyuk, they thought with desolate faces.

"let's go." aizawa walked back towards the door as he wrapped his shabby scarf around his neck. he then made a makeshift baby carrier and placed jisoo's cats inside it with no room for complaints.

and off to the city they go.

kartein was wheezing. no, not in laughter. he was wheezing because he wanted to die after he was continuously being crushed by kayden's large cat build while aizawa was jumping through street posts without much care for his well-being.

for short, he felt like he was sharing a baby carrier with an elephant.

finally, he forced a guttural meow to let the pro-hero know he was anything but comfortable.

"we're here, kitty." aizawa whispered, gently dropping the two on the ground. they could see a lot of policemen barricading what looked like a crime scene.

"eraserhead!" tsukauchi called out, making the cats freeze, clearly taken aback.

"oh? yoo jisoo's pets?" he let out a breath, right before kneeling down to pat the two cats. "hi, what are you guys doing here?"

"they're patrolling with me." aizawa responded, walking inside the crime scene as kayden and kartein followed behind him.

"that's... nice." tsukauchi said, and forced back a laugh.

the cats ignored him, marching beside aizawa as their tails swished around.

"oh?" kayden let out a sound, making kartein swiftly cover his mouth with his delicate paw.

the electrokinetic man suddenly felt a faint trace of awakened power, a few meters away from where he was standing. and by the looks of it, the trace definitely pointed towards... the crime scene?

"so you're saying that these aren't caused by quirks," aizawa began, pointing at the scorch marks on the street. "and that's why you can't identify who caused it?"

"yes." tsukauchi nodded in a grim manner.

the erasure-quirked man sighed.

kayden and kartein exchanged glances, only two people crossed their minds and it slightly made them anxious since people in this world aren't typically strong enough to battle with an awakener. what more if they were twins.

"we need back up!" a mechanical voice rang through every single policeman's radio transmitter. "two unidentified people are burning civilians in town square!"

"what?!" tsukauchi responded back. "elaborate clearly! eraserhead and i are on our way!" he shouted nervously, heading towards his car as aizawa swiftly began to swing through light posts and left the cats behind.

"fire! they have fire quirks! we need endeavor or a water-based quirk user!" the person on the other side frantically said. "shit! he saw us-" and the line was cut off.

kayden and kartein's eyes widened slightly.

it's the klein brothers! they simultaneously thought.

upon reaching the town square, the scene unfolded before them with nightmarish clarity, a tableau of hell etched into the fabric of their minds.

the buildings, once standing tall and proud, were now engulfed in towering flames that clawed at the night sky. grotesque remnants of life littered the ground, with decapitated and desiccated figures strewn about like morbid sculptures. the air hung heavy with the odious blend of burnt flesh and the metallic tang of blood.

in the heart of this macabre landscape stood one of the klein brothers, a spectral figure amidst the inferno-a devil surveying his malevolent masterpiece.

"what's the situation?!" the hell flame hero questioned, his tone clearly agitated.

fortunately, he was just in the area but hearing that some deranged men were wreaking havoc made him run straight here.

the urgency in endeavor's movements was palpable as he navigated through the chaos, relentlessly pushing forward. however, his path was abruptly impeded by a concerned policeman attempting to steer him away from the danger.

"endeavor-san!" the policeman called out, attempting to halt the hero. "eraserhead is on his way! it'd be best to wait for him!"

endeavor's frown deepened, and he roared in frustration, "wait?! by the time he arrives, everyone would be dead, including you!"

the policeman shivered, realizing the gravity of the situation.

waiting might indeed be a fatal choice. after all, endeavor, the number 2 hero, had a point.

...a big mistake on both accounts.

however, endeavor's confidence faltered as he grunted in pain, casting a brief glance at a conspicuous burn mark on his leg, a result of one of the exploding spheres. it was an ironic twist for a hero whose quirk revolved around fire to suffer from a burn.

for the second time in his life, endeavor couldn't help but wish for assistance from an underground hero or someone of even greater caliber. reluctantly, he entertained the idea that maybe all might, the symbol of peace, could be the only person capable of turning the tides and saving them all.

a/n:

finally, rewrote everything. 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 11.1K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜‚.๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๏ฟฝ...
3.2K 197 31
{๐™„ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ...
158K 5.6K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...
4.9K 94 9
๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™– โ˜ž๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐••๐• ๐•–๐•ค โ„•๐•†๐•‹ ๐•—๐•ฆ๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•—๐• ๐•๐•๐• ๐•จ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•๐• ๐•ฅ ๐• ๐•— ๐•“๐•Ÿ๐•™๏ฟฝ...